DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Stelia EDG635

DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Stelia EDG635

EDG635W (White) and EDG635B (Black)

Great Machine

I always had the brand and i tried most of the machines and all the flavors, they all function the same there is not much of difference, however this one looks more attractive and gives more soul into the kitchen, same amount of water in the tank, and same process, nice to have touch screen, in case you have a very long mug, it won't fit in. only fits in nescafe dolce capsules

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Good for a quickie

Had this one for a while. Sad to say though, had it replaced after a month seized. So replacement works well. Makes a great hot chocolate, throw in a couple of marshmallows and yummy. I know, it may not be good for you, but a little decadence is allowed. There is a wide range of coffee pods and chai tea or normal tea. Easy to clean and convenient. What I also like, s that you can store in cupboard so it doesn’t take up bench space.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

A W E S O M E

Small, modern and it doesn't take up too much room on the counter. It can take a bit to turn on but that's fine. It works great and I haven't had any issues. I recommend this machine its fab! The touch interface is cool, the capsules work really easily and while Australia doesn't have the largest range of dolce gusto coffee, you can get by with what they have.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

I love this product.

The taste of the Nescafe coffee are absolutely delicious and there are so many flavours to choose from. The machine is so easy to use with the pods and there is very little cleaning which suits me and my family perfectly. It delivers perfect coffee every time. It is a great machine and I love it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Makes great coffee

I have used quite a few different Nescafe Dolce Gusto machines in the past and this is probably my favourite one to date. The look is simple yet effective and it doesn't take up too much room on the counter. The water is much easier to removed and put back in that in previous models. It can take a little long to turn on sometimes but that's not really an issue. It works great when making a coffee and I've never had a problem when using it. Slight issue where if it vibrates too much the coffee mug can slide around a bit so just watch for that, but to this date I haven't had the mug fall so that's good! I recommend this machine its great and the touch interface is really cool to have. the capsules work really easily and while Australia doesn't have the largest range of dolce gusto coffee compared with other countries, you can get by with what they have.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Excellent coffee machine

Switched back from drip coffee because I prefer espresso, americano. We don't normally use milk, but switch from espresso to larger volume americano. Touch surface is easy to adjust. I use 1 bar on dial to run hot water through capsule, then use normal water setting. It allows coffee grounds to expand, giving a more flavoursome brew. Try it!
Really love it, simple to make in the morning and good coffee to wake up to!
Will buy stainless steel pods to refill with my home roasted organic coffee and Swiss water decaf, for health reasons.
Had an expensive espresso machine before, but boiler leakages cost 100's$ repair and still issues.
This machine was cheap in comparison, but makes excellent coffee! Highly surprised, highly recommended!
Favourite "americano intenso" (230 ml). I would recommend trying out different amounts of water to get your preferred taste/strength.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Very Happy with the machine

Bought it in April. But just opened my new Stelia last week. It is so easy to use. It is very elegant. I had some friends who came in from overseas and they were impressed with the price and the easy dispensing of drinks from this machine. Very happy and satisfied customer.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

House full of a Dolce Gusto Machines!

This is our 5th machine! We love them so much. Great value for money and the coffee capsules are inexpensive compared to some other brands. We also use refillable capsules with our favorite coffees and they come out perfectly every time!

We have the first model and progressively brought units with larger tanks for other areas and our offices and we love them.

Nescafe Dolce Gusto Stelia coffee machine

I bought this because it is on a 10% off discount. I have never used a coffee machine before but this is really easy to use. I don't have any trouble with it even on the first time. You can adjust the size which is good to people like me.

simple to use

I'm happy with this Nescafe Dolce Gusto Stelia coffee machine and it is easy to use. It is very easy to clean in general just a quick wipe down. The coffee taste great depending on your preference there are a variety of pods to use, sample and give try out

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Easy cafe style drinks at home

This is by far and away the best way to get cafe style drinks at home! No fuss, just pop in the capsule, slide your finger up the control panel to select size and go! Perfect results every time and a drink to suit everyone. Looks great in a modern kitchen too!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Great machine

Great machine, easy to use, beautiful design. I use to make different types of coffees getting excellent results. Very easy to clean and to operate with a minimum time required for each o them. You can vary the amount of water to your taste or simply follow the suggestions on the pod. I love this product.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Fantastic machine

I'm very happy with this little coffee machine, the capsules are real coffee and taste great and there are a large variety of capsules to suit everyone's taste. Dolce Gusto has an attractive space age design and takes up a very small amount of space on the counter top, also the plate where a cup is placed is adjustable and very easy to clean.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017