DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz
See the Best Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

JILLTEEQLD, 4300

GREAT MACHINE

I have been using the Nespresso Machines for a few years now. They are a great little Machine they last forever, and if you have any problems, the customer service team are always there to help. I do not drink or like instant coffee and I especially the enjoy the Nespresso Coffe with this machine. I really look forward to my Cappucino every morning to start the day..

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $295.

Karen N.
Karen N.

Love my morning coffee

Easy to use, so simple and it takes all makes of coffee pods. The milk frother is perfect for making either hot or cold milk. Coffee is always hot and makes a great start to my day.

Purchased in at Myer for $300.

Susan S
Susan SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lasted 12 months, but then failed. Unable to get repaired under warranty, even given 2 year warranty

Purchased in for $199.

When it works, it works! But you'd better pray nothing goes wrong!

Purchased in at Bing Lee for $289.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Mazy
MazySydney Surrounds, NSW

This is my second Nespresso machine, wouldn’t buy anything else.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $299.

Nikolina
NikolinaSydney, NSW

Best coffee machine ever

I had few coffee machines previously
Ever since I got this one
I love it
Gives me perfect crema it’s quite and really easy to maintain
Highly recommend this coffee machine

Purchased in .

Yashi
Yashi

Just perfect

Love the machine. Very easy to use. Can control the level of froth the machine makes. Super easy to clean and takes little space. And makes great coffees. Can’t live without it.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Product is used Daily

The Top-Rated Coffee Machines of 2022

The ProductReview.com.au Awards for the top coffee machines (semi-automatic & manual, capsule / coffee pod, and fully automatic) of 2022 are here! View in-depth ratings for different aspects of all the Award Winners, for everything from how easy they are to clean to their milk frothing capabilities.

the-top-rated-coffee-machines-of-2022
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Angela Brennan
Angela BrennanSydney Surrounds, NSW

The 4-month-old machine stopped to work.

The 4-month-old machine stopped to work. And it Is not replaceable, the only repair—waste of money and time talking on the phone with Nespresso. Very disappointed about service as well.

Purchased for $235.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Product is used Daily
J-Man
J-ManSydney

Good machine makes great coffee.

Can’t fault it. Coffee tastes really good easy to use and clean.
Only issue was when I did a full clean the machine stopped working. I sent it of to be repaired and it’s fine now.

Purchased in at Bing Lee Online store for $281.

Julie P.
Julie P.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I am very disappointed with this pod machine that l am only able to use their nespresso pods. I was told by sales assistant that l could use other brands of pods.

Purchased in for $200.

Susan
SusanIllawarra, NSW

Easy to use

This machine is so easy to use. The flavour of the coffee comes out great. I use this several times a day. Was bought as a christmas presents from our children.
There a huge selection of pods to buy for it either in the supermarkets or Nespresso itself.
Also love how compact it is and fits in any space available.
Totally love this machine and totally recommend it for anyone looking for a coffee pod machine

Purchased in .

AJ S.
AJ S.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this machine so much!

The machine is amazing! The temperature for the coffee is perfect and gives me a good amount of coffee needed per size of drink. I’m stoked with the price I paid for it and it’s close to like getting a coffee from a cafe, especially with the self frother too.

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi for $179.

Happy Shopper
Happy ShopperVictoria

Love my coffee machine

When my previous coffee machine died (cheap different brand) I decided to invest in a more expensive model. Very pleased I did. It has two settings, espresso and lungo, the same as my previous machine, but also has two platforms for different cup sizes. This makes it much more versatile. It has a 1 litre water tank and the capacity to hold 10 used pods, and the black and chrome finish looks great. It can come with a milk frother. I chose the solo package as I already have a milk frother. So far it’s been great. I would definitely recommend it.

Short Lungo

I have been very disappointed with the Citiz I bought about 6 weeks ago. Yes, it does give me coffee but not the way I like it. I have been trying to program it to give me more that the 110ml for lungo, but it refuses. I have followed the instructions that came with it and even looked up guidance on YouTube. Worse, there is no way for me to contact delonghi or Nespresso for advice. Very, very disappointed. I miss my Pixie which gave up the ghost after four years of great service. Too bad getting it repaired would have cost me about as much as a new machine.

Purchased in at Nespresso Shop.

Shelly G.
Shelly G.Perth, WA

Great coffee maker

Our coffee machine goes non stop all day and can't fault it. Easy to use. This is our 2nd Nespresso machine in 10 yrs. In fact our whole family have one.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $264.

Sally
Sallyasked
Nespresso Citiz EN267BAE (Black)

Is there a way to stop frothing the milk ? It gets to frothy and I don’t like it !! I know i can microwave the milk ! But any other option

JILLTEE

I am not sure if this will work you could try taking out the centre spindle and removing the wire ring, try to see if that will work, the milk will still heat but hopefully without the froth. Let me know how you go with it.. Jill...

Mark M.
Mark M.asked
Nespresso Citiz

Hi I need both lids for this machine the milk lid and the water lid

Helen B
Helen Basked
Nespresso Citiz

Can I use Moccona pods in this machine?

See all DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz

Features:

• 25-second heat-up time using a Thermoblock system
  • Integrated manual milk frother with an included whisk
  • Pre-set functions to make two sizes of coffee: espresso and ‘long’ coffee, as well as cappuccinos, lattes, macchiatos, hot milk and hot water

What reviewers liked about the DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz:

• Can often be purchased on sale for under $200, offering great value for a quality product
  • The longevity of this coffee machine was highly praised, with reviewers happily stating that their machine was going strong after 8 years. Multiple reviewers also replaced their old DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz with the exact same model when the time did come for it to die.
  • Makes just the right amount of coffee at the perfect temperature
  • Sleek, compact design made this a perfect fit for coffee drinkers with smaller kitchen benchtops
  • Has practical perks for daily use – it’s simple to use, easy to clean and quiet in operation
Compare all 10 DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz
DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN267BAE (Black)
  • 2017

DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN267BAE (Black)

4.3
DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN165B (Black)
  • 2017

DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN165B (Black)

4.2
DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN165CW (Cream)
  • 2017

DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN165CW (Cream)

DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino)
  • 2017

DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino)

4.4
CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines
Pump Pressure19 bar19 bar19 bar19 bar
Input Power1,710 W1,260 W1,260 W1,870 W
Water Tank Capacity1 L1 L1 L1 L
Dimensions 277 x 218 x 372 mm278 x 130 x 372 mm278 x 130 x 372 mm277 x 237 x 372 mm
Weight4 kg
Capsule CompatabilityNespressoNespressoNespressoNespresso
Milk FrotherIntegratedNoneNoneSeparate
Heat-up Time 25 seconds
Auto Shut-offYesYesYesYes
Shot FunctionsEspresso and LungoEspresso and LungoEspresso and LungoEspresso and Lungo
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackBlackCreamBlack
Release date
Replaced byDeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino)
Compare all 10 DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz