DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Nadia G.

Nadia G.Hunter Region, NSW

Can’t live without it. so easy to use!!

It really is a quality machine.
we have had one for 8 yrs now. Our first one died after 4 yrs Because german cockroaches got into it. The replacement is still going 4 yrs later without a hitch.
The milk frother is great.
Nothing bad to be said.

Purchased in January 2017.

RonaldoPerth, WA

Greatest Coffee Machine

Purchased one of these 6 or 7 years ago and probably made 6000+ great coffees with it. Had to purchase the same again and very happy with it from the start. Strong hot coffee with lovely hot frothy milk every time. I use mugs and heat them up for a minute or two with hot water to give me even hotter coffee, that stays hotter for longer.

Purchased in May 2014 at The Good Guys for A$289.00.

Product is used Daily

Great coffee if you chose the right pods

First time owner of a pod machine. I am very happy so far. I have the one with the milk frother. It takes just over a minute and the milk is hot and frothy like a real coffee shop. The coffee is great it takes about 20 seconds and it does fit mugs and even a tall glass. The welcome pack had a few I didn’t like way to strong but some were real nice. I like the way you can buy third party pods as well. Easy to clean.
Very satisfied so far.

Purchased in May 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for A$279.00.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Brent W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mother's Day Promotion Fail By Nespresso

Purchased for A$15.00.

Brent W.

Just an update on 13 May. Still heard nothing back from anyone at Nespresso.

Angry BearSydney, NSW

This Machine takes mugs

I searched a lot of pod coffee machines to finally find one which enabled large mugs to be used. It also does NOT have an attached milk frother which are more trouble than they are worth - just read the reviews. (The pod coffee machines provide a small amount of froth on the top, so just add cold milk to the coffee in the mug and microwave to the desired temperature. The froth prevents any milk film forming on the top. Ok, this doesn't work if you want capuchins.) Its reasonably quiet and has a small footprint. Very happy so far.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for A$179.00.

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great fast and easy to use coffee machine

We’re really happy with the coffee machine, always use the Nespresso coffee pods and always get a good coffee every morning with no complaints.
I enjoy a nice latte and happy with the hot Milk-just as good as a takeaway coffee!
Machine also fits on with our kitchen, love that it’s pretty sleek so doesn’t dominate the bench top!

Purchased in January 2020 at Myer for A$260.00.

Wayne S.

Wayne S.

Love my citiz

I have been making coffee with this machine for several years and have bought one for my daughter also. Easy to clean, I run clear water through every few weeks. No more have coffees in cafes so although pods are not cheap beats the price of coffees out

Purchased in June 2016.

DeLonghi
Cheryl B.DeLonghi

Hi Wayne,
thank you so much for your fantastic review. So happy that you are enjoying your machine.

Lynda K.

Lynda K.

gift from friend

Given as a present. Never had one before. The coffee was amazing the quality first class. Just at the right temperature for me. Wish I had got one before. Love it.

Purchased in January 2020.

kaycee

kayceePerth, WA

Good value.

Saves me a lot of money that I previously had to spend on daily coffees. Very smooth process and high quality results, however frequently glitches and I have to do a factory reset.

Purchased in September 2018 at Nespresso Shop.

MaryC

MaryCSydney, NSW

My own coffee shop at home

I love my new Nespresso coffee machine. I can make hot or cold frothed milk for freddo or hot cappucinos. Also very compact and sleek looking on my kitchen bench.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$260.00.

Sharree

SharreePerth, WA

Simply Perfect Coffee

I'd contemplated buying a Nespresso coffee maker for a while and finally decided on the DeLonghi Citiz and Milk. I am thoroughly impressed by this little machine and the gorgeous hot aromatic cups of coffee it effortlessly produces. So simple and easy to operate, even easier to clean. The attached Milk frother is quite small in capacity but works very well, it's consistently hot and creamy. I feel this was a quality purchase at great price. I haven't met a cup I didn't like.

Purchased in November 2019 at Myer for A$269.00.

annieexplorer

annieexplorerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great compact coffee maker

Purchased in January 2017.

DJW

DJWPerth, WA

Convenient and efficient

The quick start up is very good. The coffee comes out hot which was not the case in our previous nespresso machine. My partners hot chocolate comes out exactly as she likes it.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$259.00.

Joshua F.

Joshua F.Sydney, NSW

Best coffee machine ever. Reliable for an espresso or larger coffee.

Reliable coffee machine, slick looking black. Has a big water container so less filling up. Came with 100 free pods specials. Has never failed me. I Recommend to friends always.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for A$151.00.

Tamara

TamaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use

Love my coffee machine. Its so easy to use and I look forward to my morning coffees every day. Its also so portable that we take it away with us. Cant live without it.

Purchased in February 2019 at David Jones.

Nathan V.

Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

The one machine no one can life without

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$289.00.

Product is used Weekly
Catherine A.

Catherine A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

The best coffee! Amazing, not too noisy, easy to clean and coffee is made in seconds. Love the milk frother attachment. If you want a quick coffee this machine is perfect!

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for A$250.00.

Tiff1971

Tiff1971South East Queensland, QLD

Milk frother leaks everywhere

The coffee machine works well and is easy to use. The accompanying milk frother leaks everywhere regardless of how much or little milk you use. Very disappointing and really messy.

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Online Store for A$145.00.

ahling83

ahling83

Convenient

Was reserved about getting a coffee machine because thinking that cleaning is daunting. But I am loving this machine. Getting a cuppa in the morning is so easy now and quick too. Cleaning is a breeze. Very slick design.

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive to replace parts

I have had Nespresso machines for 7 years and have loved them. However, my milk frother has stopped working and they want to charge me $80 to get it replaced. I think that’s awfully expensive. It is just out of warranty. I think they could look after their customers a bit better, particularly when I spend a small fortune on capsules.

Purchased in July 2017 at The Good Guys for A$269.00.