DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Mazy
MazySydney Surrounds, NSW

This is my second Nespresso machine, wouldn’t buy anything else.

Purchased in May 2021 at The Good Guys for $299.00.

Nikolina
NikolinaSydney, NSW

Best coffee machine ever

I had few coffee machines previously
Ever since I got this one
I love it
Gives me perfect crema it’s quite and really easy to maintain
Highly recommend this coffee machine

Purchased in February 2020.

Yashi
Yashi

Just perfect

Love the machine. Very easy to use. Can control the level of froth the machine makes. Super easy to clean and takes little space. And makes great coffees. Can’t live without it.

Product is used Daily
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Angela Brennan
Angela BrennanSydney Surrounds, NSW

The 4-month-old machine stopped to work.

The 4-month-old machine stopped to work. And it Is not replaceable, the only repair—waste of money and time talking on the phone with Nespresso. Very disappointed about service as well.

Purchased for $235.00.

Product is used Daily
J-ManSydney

Good machine makes great coffee.

Can’t fault it. Coffee tastes really good easy to use and clean.
Only issue was when I did a full clean the machine stopped working. I sent it of to be repaired and it’s fine now.

Purchased in June 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for $281.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Julie P.
Julie P.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I am very disappointed with this pod machine that l am only able to use their nespresso pods. I was told by sales assistant that l could use other brands of pods.

Purchased in October 2020 for $200.00.

Susan
SusanIllawarra, NSW

Easy to use

This machine is so easy to use. The flavour of the coffee comes out great. I use this several times a day. Was bought as a christmas presents from our children.
There a huge selection of pods to buy for it either in the supermarkets or Nespresso itself.
Also love how compact it is and fits in any space available.
Totally love this machine and totally recommend it for anyone looking for a coffee pod machine

Purchased in December 2019.

AJ S.
AJ S.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this machine so much!

The machine is amazing! The temperature for the coffee is perfect and gives me a good amount of coffee needed per size of drink. I’m stoked with the price I paid for it and it’s close to like getting a coffee from a cafe, especially with the self frother too.

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $179.00.

Happy Shopper
Happy ShopperVictoria

Love my coffee machine

When my previous coffee machine died (cheap different brand) I decided to invest in a more expensive model. Very pleased I did. It has two settings, espresso and lungo, the same as my previous machine, but also has two platforms for different cup sizes. This makes it much more versatile. It has a 1 litre water tank and the capacity to hold 10 used pods, and the black and chrome finish looks great. It can come with a milk frother. I chose the solo package as I already have a milk frother. So far it’s been great. I would definitely recommend it.

Short Lungo

I have been very disappointed with the Citiz I bought about 6 weeks ago. Yes, it does give me coffee but not the way I like it. I have been trying to program it to give me more that the 110ml for lungo, but it refuses. I have followed the instructions that came with it and even looked up guidance on YouTube. Worse, there is no way for me to contact delonghi or Nespresso for advice. Very, very disappointed. I miss my Pixie which gave up the ghost after four years of great service. Too bad getting it repaired would have cost me about as much as a new machine.

Purchased in June 2020 at Nespresso Shop.

Shelly G.
Shelly G.Perth, WA

Great coffee maker

Our coffee machine goes non stop all day and can't fault it. Easy to use. This is our 2nd Nespresso machine in 10 yrs. In fact our whole family have one.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $264.00.

Nadia G.
Nadia G.Hunter Region, NSW

Can’t live without it. so easy to use!!

It really is a quality machine.
we have had one for 8 yrs now. Our first one died after 4 yrs Because german cockroaches got into it. The replacement is still going 4 yrs later without a hitch.
The milk frother is great.
Nothing bad to be said.

Purchased in January 2017.

Ronaldo
RonaldoPerth, WA

Greatest Coffee Machine

Purchased one of these 6 or 7 years ago and probably made 6000+ great coffees with it. Had to purchase the same again and very happy with it from the start. Strong hot coffee with lovely hot frothy milk every time. I use mugs and heat them up for a minute or two with hot water to give me even hotter coffee, that stays hotter for longer.

Purchased in May 2014 at The Good Guys for $289.00.

Great coffee if you chose the right pods

First time owner of a pod machine. I am very happy so far. I have the one with the milk frother. It takes just over a minute and the milk is hot and frothy like a real coffee shop. The coffee is great it takes about 20 seconds and it does fit mugs and even a tall glass. The welcome pack had a few I didn’t like way to strong but some were real nice. I like the way you can buy third party pods as well. Easy to clean.
Very satisfied so far.

Purchased in May 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for $279.00.

Brent W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mother's Day Promotion Fail By Nespresso

Purchased for $15.00.

Brent W.

Just an update on 13 May. Still heard nothing back from anyone at Nespresso.

Read more reviews - page 2

John P
John Pasked
Nespresso Citiz

Does the Nespresso Citiz take L'Or pods?

Tracie K.
Tracie K.asked
Nespresso Citiz

My coffee pods aren't perforating. How can I remedy please?

Neal G
Neal Gasked
Nespresso Citiz

My Citiz machine has suddenly started to send as much water and coffee into the used pod container as into the cup . Can you please advise what the problem is. This is the second Citiz that I have had , the first lasted many years and I have had this one about 2 years I think.
Regards,
Neal.

See all DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz

Features:

• 25-second heat-up time using a Thermoblock system
  • Integrated manual milk frother with an included whisk
  • Pre-set functions to make two sizes of coffee: espresso and ‘long’ coffee, as well as cappuccinos, lattes, macchiatos, hot milk and hot water

What reviewers liked about the DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz:

• Can often be purchased on sale for under $200, offering great value for a quality product
  • The longevity of this coffee machine was highly praised, with reviewers happily stating that their machine was going strong after 8 years. Multiple reviewers also replaced their old DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz with the exact same model when the time did come for it to die.
  • Makes just the right amount of coffee at the perfect temperature
  • Sleek, compact design made this a perfect fit for coffee drinkers with smaller kitchen benchtops
  • Has practical perks for daily use – it’s simple to use, easy to clean and quiet in operation
Compare all 10 DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz
DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN267BAE (Black)
  • 2017

DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN267BAE (Black)

4.4
DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN267WAE (White)
  • 2017

DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN267WAE (White)

4.5
DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN165B (Black)
  • Discontinued
  • 2017

DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN165B (Black)

4.2
DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN165CW (Cream)
  • Discontinued
  • 2017

DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN165CW (Cream)

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines
Pump Pressure19 bar19 bar19 bar19 bar
Input Power1,700 W1,710 W1,260 W1,260 W
Water Tank Capacity1 L1 L1 L1 L
Dimensions 277 x 218 x 372 mm277 x 218 x 372 mm278 x 130 x 372 mm278 x 130 x 372 mm
Capsule CompatabilityNespressoNespressoNespressoNespresso
Milk FrotherSeparateSeparateNoneNone
Heat-up Time 25 seconds25 seconds
Auto Shut-offYesYesYesYes
Shot FunctionsEspresso and LungoEspresso and LungoEspresso and LungoEspresso and Lungo
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackWhiteBlackCream
Release dateMar 2009Mar 2009
Replaced byDeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino)
Compare all 10 DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz