Great, affordable little machine

We bought the Nespresso Delonghi Citiz coffe machine a little while ago, and it hasn't missed a beat. It makes delicious coffee and is really simple to use and clean, and the pods are quite affordable (you can even get recyclable aluminium pods from Nespresso). Would highly recommend for any budget conscious coffee lover.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for $299.00.

Product is used: Daily

User friendly & easy to clean

A great machine and good value for money. The quality of the coffee is good, however the temperature could be hotter, especially of the milk. The milk needs to be stopped because the froth would overflow before it reaches a hot enough temperature, but otherwise it makes very nice coffee and is easy to clean. Happy with this purchase!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $259.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Great machine but has faults

Whilst this is a neat all in one machine the fault lies in the milk brother. In our case it failed within 12months and required an expensive return to the interstate service agents. The machine still turns out a nice espresso but we have dumped the frother. It's not a cheap machine but doesn't stack up well compared to others on a value for money basis. We plan to replace this with a grinder machine later this year

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman Physical Store for $350.00.

Milk Frothing
Product is used: Several times a week

This machine is fantastic. Quick and easy to use. We have owned one for 8 years and have only just replaced it.

Delicious latte's made by Nespresso. Great variety of coffee pods available for weak and strong coffee tastebuds. This machine always makes a hot cup of coffee in very little time.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $209.00.

Great for the price

Great little unit for the morning brew. Easy to use and compact. Just need to buy some more pods now as the 14 it came with are gone! Would recommend for the home or office.

Purchased in August 2019 at David Jones Online Store for $269.00.

Coffee is great!!!

Not had a problem with my machine,
Very realisable and easy to clean
Coffee is a must in the morning at my house and with this machine it makes life so much easier

This is the best nespresso machine

First of all, I strongly recommended to get one. I'm using this for 2years now, still work well. It is easy to use and easy to clean and also gives you best espresso or latte.

Purchased in July 2017.

Consistent and love the foam

The machine makes very consistent coffee and extra foamy milk which i love. It's compatible with Macoona coffee capsule which is great as more easily accessible from shops. I also like the options of making espresso shots and bigger cups.

Purchased in March 2019.

Great simple coffee

Been with Nespresso for 5 years, always great coffee. This new machine is fantastic, easy to use easy to clean. Good value for money. Small footprint, fits well in our kitchen.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $249.00.

Product is used: Daily

There are more pros than cos

Pluses:
Energy saving
Large water tank of 34 ounces
Large used capsule capacity of 10 capsules
Automatic coffee flow stop
Can be used as a hot water dispenser
Minuses:
Makes espresso only. Need to buy separate frother for latte and cappuccino.
No descaling alerts. Need to keep track of the last descaling done.
Summary:
This is really a great feature for us busy people who have a lot on our mind very morning. Making sure that we have shut down the coffee maker is probably one that we would rather not have on our checklist before we leave home. Who doesn’t want a piece of mind?

Purchased in June 2018.

Great machine on my bench top

A great machine that will use a number of different brand pods. Froths great to all different milks. Easy to clean and empty. Would recommend to anybody. Does not take up a lot of room on my bench top

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for $300.00.

Love it

I have had my amazing DeLonghi Nespresso coffee machine now for about 5 years. Now and again, it sends out a bit of a puff of what appears to be smoke and I think it's had it. But I turn it off, give it a rest , turn it on again and presto it keeps on keeping on. I order my pods from Nespresso and they are delivered promptly. One time they didnt turn up and a replacement order was sent free of charge. The coffee temperature is just right. The only issue I have is with the cleaning of the milk frother, but I only use it when I want to impress someone and have learnt a small bottle brush does the job. I am sure I will enjoy making my coffee for many years to come. My machine was given to me as a Christmas Gift so I am unable to provide proof of purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2013

Coffee is in my blood.

I love this machine! never lets me down. its the first thing I grab each morning. user friendly, easy to clean, looks good on the bench. would never go to another brand! and this is more cost effective than buying coffee's in cafes each day! Thank you Nespresso- you help me survive my kids!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Great machine! More consistent than barista made coffee. Love that crema on top!

I can't stop using this machine! I've been using a mix of Nespresso pods, and Nespresso compatible pods and they all taste amazing. Easy to use, small enough to fit on the counter space. Definitely love this purchase.

Looks expensive, but with cash back offer, it cost about $100 without the frother. Personally, to froth my milk, I use a cheap automatic whisk/frother from IKEA which costs about $3.00 and it creates voluminous froth. Buy this machine, you won't regret it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Has lasted a long time with lots of use

We do love our DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz. Shot sizes are good & it is still going strong after 3 years. Nice & hot, milk frother/warmer is still going. Tried other brand more eco friendly pods, but they didn't taste as good as the Nespresso ones. Sure beats paying $4 each at the coffee shop, - thanks Coffee Machine Makers!

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Good

I have been using this machine for several months and it is performing well even when I use Nespresso-compatible capsules at the supermarket. It heats the water pretty quickly and coffee is ready in no time when you are on the go in the morning. Maintence is minimal, easy to wipe and clean.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Luke warm milk, a waste of money, I Like my coffee hot.

We bought this machine to save money with buying coffee from Mc Donald's etc. I am very disappointed as the coffee is not hot enough. You can gulp it down is one go. For people who like warm coffee it could be fine, but I like my coffee hot, so my machine sits here, while my daughter picks up the coffee from McDonald, brings it home, and it is still hotter than the coffee we make in the Delonghi Nespresso machine. I am taking it back to the shop and complaining that I want my money back. Most people would expect it to make hot coffee, not luke warm.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

this is amazing

the coffee was absolutely amazing and the coffee tasted great nice and smooth and creamy. the coffee produced by the machine changed over the 2 years I have had it. also, the production of coffee depends on how clean the machine was inside. the temperature was always consistent no matter when i used it

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Can't live without

I am a mum of 5 so obviously need my coffee fix daily. I was drinking the usual supermarket coffee and got sick of it. I started looking into coffee machines and thought this one looked easy to use and would look good in our kitchen with our other decor.
We purchased it without even trying the coffee as a gamble. We purchased it through myer and had to go into Nespresso for the coffee pods and to verify our machine for our warranty. They staff were absolutely wonderful and have continued to be wonderful every time we have gone in.
The machine itself is the best thing I've purchased for my kitchen. The milk warmer is fantastic, we also use it for hot chocolates for the kids. The coffee itself tastes amazing and we always compare our cafe coffees to our home coffees. The machine is a little bit loud when the coffee is being poured but other then that it's fine. It's easy to use, easy to change flavours of coffee and easy to change from Capp to flat white. It's an all round winner in our house and I would recommend it to everyone, we even bought both parents one each for gifts!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Cafe tasting coffee in your own home

This machine is life changer and investment into saving money from regularly buying coffees on the work commute. The fast is sensational, very user friendly and extremely simple to clean. Having one on your own bench top satisfies the cravings and needs for a coffee in a very simplistic, cost effective manner

Date PurchasedMar 2015

mY pODS ARE NOT BEING PIERCED

my machine does not pierce the pod Why

Water leaking out of the bottom, why

DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN267BAE (Black)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN267WAE (White)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN165B (Black)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN165CW (Cream)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN266CWAE (Cream, Aeroccino)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN265SAE (Silver, Aeroccino)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN167B (Black)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EC600MR (Red)
CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines
Pump Pressure19 bar19 bar19 bar19 bar19 bar19 bar19 bar19 bar19 bar
Input Power1,870 W1,700 W1,710 W1,260 W1,260 W1,870 W1,870 W1,870 W1,260 W
Water Tank Capacity1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L
Colour / Finish BlackBlackWhiteBlackCreamCreamSilverBlackBlackRed
Dimensions 277 x 237 x 372 mm277 x 218 x 372 mm277 x 218 x 372 mm278 x 130 x 372 mm278 x 130 x 372 mm277 x 237 x 372 mm277 x 237 x 372 mm277 x 237 x 372 mm277 x 113 x 372 mm278 x 130 x 372 mm
Capsule CompatabilityNespressoNespressoNespressoNespressoNespressoNespressoNespressoNespressoNespressoNespresso
Milk FrotherSeparateSeparateSeparateNoneNoneSeparateSeparateSeparateNoneNone
Heat-up Time 25 seconds25 seconds25 seconds
Auto Shut-offYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Shot FunctionsEspresso and LungoEspresso and LungoEspresso and LungoEspresso and LungoEspresso and LungoEspresso and LungoEspresso and LungoEspresso and LungoEspresso and LungoEspresso and Lungo
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateMar 2009Mar 2009Mar 2009
Replaced byDeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN267BAE (Black)DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino)

Download manual