DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz

Tamara

TamaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use

Love my coffee machine. Its so easy to use and I look forward to my morning coffees every day. Its also so portable that we take it away with us. Cant live without it.

Purchased in February 2019 at David Jones.

Nathan V.

Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

The one machine no one can life without

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $289.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Catherine A.

Catherine A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

The best coffee! Amazing, not too noisy, easy to clean and coffee is made in seconds. Love the milk frother attachment. If you want a quick coffee this machine is perfect!

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $250.00.

Tiff1971South East Queensland, QLD

Milk frother leaks everywhere

The coffee machine works well and is easy to use. The accompanying milk frother leaks everywhere regardless of how much or little milk you use. Very disappointing and really messy.

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Online Store for $145.00.

ahling83

ahling83

Convenient

Was reserved about getting a coffee machine because thinking that cleaning is daunting. But I am loving this machine. Getting a cuppa in the morning is so easy now and quick too. Cleaning is a breeze. Very slick design.

Product is used: Several times a week

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive to replace parts

I have had Nespresso machines for 7 years and have loved them. However, my milk frother has stopped working and they want to charge me $80 to get it replaced. I think that’s awfully expensive. It is just out of warranty. I think they could look after their customers a bit better, particularly when I spend a small fortune on capsules.

Purchased in July 2017 at The Good Guys for $269.00.

Rebecca Paterson

Rebecca PatersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great, affordable little machine

We bought the Nespresso Delonghi Citiz coffe machine a little while ago, and it hasn't missed a beat. It makes delicious coffee and is really simple to use and clean, and the pods are quite affordable (you can even get recyclable aluminium pods from Nespresso). Would highly recommend for any budget conscious coffee lover.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for $299.00.

Del_Mac

Del_MacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

User friendly & easy to clean

A great machine and good value for money. The quality of the coffee is good, however the temperature could be hotter, especially of the milk. The milk needs to be stopped because the froth would overflow before it reaches a hot enough temperature, but otherwise it makes very nice coffee and is easy to clean. Happy with this purchase!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $259.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great machine but has faults

Whilst this is a neat all in one machine the fault lies in the milk brother. In our case it failed within 12months and required an expensive return to the interstate service agents. The machine still turns out a nice espresso but we have dumped the frother. It's not a cheap machine but doesn't stack up well compared to others on a value for money basis. We plan to replace this with a grinder machine later this year

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman Physical Store for $350.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

This machine is fantastic. Quick and easy to use. We have owned one for 8 years and have only just replaced it.

Delicious latte's made by Nespresso. Great variety of coffee pods available for weak and strong coffee tastebuds. This machine always makes a hot cup of coffee in very little time.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $209.00.

Thomas.L

Thomas.LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great for the price

Great little unit for the morning brew. Easy to use and compact. Just need to buy some more pods now as the 14 it came with are gone! Would recommend for the home or office.

Purchased in August 2019 at David Jones Online Store for $269.00.

Skye

Skye

Coffee is great!!!

Not had a problem with my machine,
Very realisable and easy to clean
Coffee is a must in the morning at my house and with this machine it makes life so much easier

Isaac S.

Isaac S.Perth, WA

This is the best nespresso machine

First of all, I strongly recommended to get one. I'm using this for 2years now, still work well. It is easy to use and easy to clean and also gives you best espresso or latte.

Purchased in July 2017.

Piccolowing

Piccolowingmelbourne

Consistent and love the foam

The machine makes very consistent coffee and extra foamy milk which i love. It's compatible with Macoona coffee capsule which is great as more easily accessible from shops. I also like the options of making espresso shots and bigger cups.

Purchased in March 2019.

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great simple coffee

Been with Nespresso for 5 years, always great coffee. This new machine is fantastic, easy to use easy to clean. Good value for money. Small footprint, fits well in our kitchen.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $249.00.

Pol Howard

Pol Howard

There are more pros than cos

Purchased in June 2018.

Tanya.wallis

Tanya.wallisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great machine on my bench top

A great machine that will use a number of different brand pods. Froths great to all different milks. Easy to clean and empty. Would recommend to anybody. Does not take up a lot of room on my bench top

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for $300.00.

Mary Flesser

Mary Flesser

Love it

Date PurchasedDec 2013

Amy L

Amy LBrisbane

Coffee is in my blood.

I love this machine! never lets me down. its the first thing I grab each morning. user friendly, easy to clean, looks good on the bench. would never go to another brand! and this is more cost effective than buying coffee's in cafes each day! Thank you Nespresso- you help me survive my kids!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

tonk.tonk

tonk.tonk

Great machine! More consistent than barista made coffee. Love that crema on top!

I can't stop using this machine! I've been using a mix of Nespresso pods, and Nespresso compatible pods and they all taste amazing. Easy to use, small enough to fit on the counter space. Definitely love this purchase.

Looks expensive, but with cash back offer, it cost about $100 without the frother. Personally, to froth my milk, I use a cheap automatic whisk/frother from IKEA which costs about $3.00 and it creates voluminous froth. Buy this machine, you won't regret it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018