Great Machine

I bought this machine (with frother) a couple of weeks before Christmas. Had another cheaper machines before this but wasn't very impressed. This one I love, small enough to take away in the caravan, and when not in use, store in a kitchen drawer. Great coffee. The temperature is just right. I mainly use for a long shot. I don't use the drip tray as the clearance is not enough for an average cup, but if I have to sacrifice that for a very compact machine, I don't really mind. Love, love this machine.

Purchased in November 2018 at Peter's of Kensington Online store for $169.00.

Product is used: Daily

No more café prices for me!

Makes a great cup of coffee comparable to any coffee shop.
2 Programmable sizes or choose a different amount per serve.
The frother can either heat, heat and froth, or just froth (cold milk) so it's great for hot or iced chocolate or coffee. Comes with a selection of 20 Nespresso coffee pods.
Doesn't take up much counter space.

Purchased in July 2019 for $111.00.

Brilliant little pod machine

This is a great, basic and affordable machine. It takes an espresso sized cup with the drip try on or you can easily remove the drip tray and use a full size cup. Very simple but good quality machine. The coffee and temperature are consistent. Easy to clean and refill the water tank.
A big pro for those who are low waste or Heath conscious is that this machine is compatible with sealpod - a stainless steel reusable pod that is (available to purchase separately) has benefits for your health and the environment.
Very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $119.00.

Great so far

Great little machine so far. So much smaller than aldis and producers hotter and nicer coffee. Love the nespresso pods trial pack that comes with it. Great for small kitchens/caravans

Purchased in July 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $104.00.

Easy and affordable

I got the nespresso coffee machine for my partner for our anniversary. I am not a coffee snob but have found the taste and quality comparable to any coffee i get from a cafe. Easy to use and virtually no cleaning required. Generic brand pods are no worse than the official branded ones

Purchased in April 2019.

Convenient

My coffee machine is perfect for my house as it is conveniently sized to tuck away in the corner of my small kitchen. The best coffee machine I’ve bought in a long time.

Purchased in June 2016 at Nespresso Shop for $199.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

Good value

Good value. Does not take much space on the benchtop. Also looks modern and classy. So far so good and no issue at all. The only downside is no milk dispenser.

Purchased in October 2018 at The Good Guys for $110.00.

Product is used: Daily

I love this little machine

I purchased one for my work place and what an investment!
The coffee tastes great and I am saving money every day.
I loved it some much I then purchased one for home.
The only down fall is how the pods are not biodegradable and how noisy this little guy is. But all in all a great machine

Purchased in September 2019 for $100.00.

Product is used: Daily

Great coffee machine for its price

Very reasonably priced small compact simple and makes a nice brew' can be a little noisy 1st thing in the morning though but.....meh, plenty of pod flavors to choose from and quick heating time but the tank is a little on the small side ( i seem to run out pretty quick :-D do love a good coffee is prob why ) and when you open the refilling lid the tank tends to slip out of it's mount...... not a big problem doesn't leak or anything just something i noticed" Overall not a bad machine deff 8/10 for it's price n practability.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $99.00.

Great Coffee Machine

I was always hesitant in buying a Nespresso machine because I thought the coffee wouldn't be that great. After spending over $100 a month on take-way coffee, I decided to get one of these for my office at work. Love it! The machine will have paid for itself after a month and a bit, plus the coffee pods are cheap enough if you get them via Nespresso. There are also Nespresso compatible pods in the supermarket that are a little cheaper, but I don't know what they're like.

Overall, very happy with my purchase of this little machine (even more so because I got it on sale at JB Hifi).

Purchased in January 2019 for $119.00.

Product is used: Daily

Great machine to take on trips

Being fed up with the powder coffees in hotels we now always have this tiny great coffee maker with us. It is a great and reliable machine. It makes phantastic coffee, especially with the (overpriced) Nespresso capsules. But they taste the best, admittedly. Just make sure please you recycle the capsules. Nespresso also has great customer service. We dropped the water container and it had a big teat. On eBay you can order a new container for 59$, but if you are member of the Nespresso club (free) you have advantages. They sent us a new water container without any cost to us. Wel done Nespresso !

Purchased in April 2018 at Nespresso Shop.

Product is used: Monthly

Great little coffee machine with only a couple of small issues

It's a coffee machine - it dispenses a small or large amount of coffee and the amount has been good and not watered down. Takes normal Nespresso coffee pods, so there is a lot of variants and brands that can be used.

cons would be - a little noisy, but not excessively. It does continue to dribble when finished. Have to remove bottom.. plate? to fit any larger cups under. Obviously being a mini, it doesn't hold many used pods.. and several times I have had it completely stuck! It was like playing the board game operations to try and get the last coffee pod of through the top so I can remove the container.

Purchased in July 2018.

Great machine

The DeLonghi Nespresso machine is a great coffee machine. It is not too big so it fits everywhere and the water capacity is enough for a couple of coffees. It is very easy to use and the coffee is ready in a couple of seconds. Very happy with the piechase, I recommend it.

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Product is used: Daily

What else?? Maybe a decent machine Nespresso.

I'm surprised at the good reviews.
The cons are that it cannot fit a normal 250ml cup on the base spill collecter as it's too tall.
So the cup sits on the bench top and that's OK.
What is not OK is that it dribbbles after making the coffee so I constantly mop up liquid coffee on the benchtop, yes it does stain.
I am told it dispenses 110ml at a time - NO it doesn't.
Its 50ml at a time then you push the button for another 50ml and so on - this is time consuming and unnecessary - who designed this??
And yes I measured it.
Or you can stand there with your finger on the button until you have the desired amount, this is a bit quicker but why should I have to stand with my finger on the button for my morning coffee when I could be making toast??
Frustrating and unnecessary for a modern home coffee machine.
Again who designed this??
The pros are the small compact size, doesn't take up space.
The range of flavours offered are great, you'll always find a flavour you like that you can buy online or go to Adelaide Rundle Mall but you have to pay for parking.
Leaves a good crema. To me the quality of the coffee is consistently very good, the temp is 9/10 - tastes better than Dolce Gusto but then I'm no connoisseur.
Purchased from Harvey Norman stores post Christmas sales and I enjoyed the various coffee flavours included in the price.
2 stars for the range of delicious flavours and the size.

Purchased in January 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $77.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

Very Good Coffee Maker

I bought the DeLonghi Nespresso Essenza Mini to replace my old DeLonghi coffee maker which finally malfunctioned after many years of use. I do not have much bench space in my kitchen so I chose the Essenza Mini because of it's small compact shape. It is also stylish and fits in well with my other kitchen appliances. It does not have a milk frother, but I already had one and prefer flat white coffee. It came with a sample pack of Nespresso capsules. The machine is quiet and makes a very good cup of coffee. The water tank holds six Lungo serves. The machine will not fit tall mugs, but fits cappuccino cups up to approx 320 ml. This was not a problem for me as I prefer cups and saucers. The machine meets all my needs and for a small appliance works well. Very happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Great cup of Coffee.

Forget about paying for good coffee all the time at Cafes. This is our 2nd Nespresso Machine in 10 years. Excellent coffee and so easy to clean. All our family and guests think it’s as good as or better than one you buy at a Cafe. Great thing is you can make it either strong,weak,very hot . I treat myself in making a Cappuccino sometimes. Thoroughly recommend buying one.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great little machine

This is my third Nespresso coffee machine I've owned. Even though it is smaller than the others, the coffee it produces is the same. Its very affordable- around $100 when on sale, it takes up little space on my bench, looks great in white. The drip tray doesn't have enough clearance for a mug, but a small nespresso glass is fine. It only holds a few used capsules and the water is only enough to make about 3 coffees before needing to be refilled. It's a great machine for a single person or couple.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Simple and easy to use.

Owned it for a few days. It's produced okay coffee. It is simple to set-up and is simple to use.

One observation is that there is insufficient clearance between the drip tray and the dispenser.
In order to use it - I remove the drip tray and place my mug on the bench.

Other than that - it's great.

Bought it on a promotion which made it under $100 which is a good price point. If it cost anything more, the value proposition wouldn't be realistic - given it's functionality.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great machine

I have had this coffee machine for 6 months now and don't know how I got through without it! The coffee (generally using the short shot) tastes great. Although I have my favourite varieties, all so far are good. The temperature of the coffee is just right and drinkable straight away.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Good coffee machine

I have used the Delonghi Nespresso machines in the past and I have always been happy with the taste of the coffee that they produce including this new machine. they taste of the coffee is pretty consistent and it give a nice rich coffee flavour which comes out nice and hot but does not burn the coffee. I also use the milk frother which heats up and froths the milk and works well. It is a compact little unit and is pretty quiet

Date PurchasedOct 2018

We have used original nespresso coffee machine for a long time. We just bought nespresso mini by DeLonghi and the drip base gets filled very quickly. Does anyone have same problem?
I usually empty it once I empty the used pods, not too often

Problems with putting the pod in. It doesn't go straight in so we have to hold the pod when we push the lever down. Does anyone know what the problem would be? The machine is only 1 week old.

Sustainability is important, can this model be used with a refillable pod?
Hi Catherine good question but I have no idea. Suggest you contact Nespresso or use google for a possible answer. If the answer is yes it would apply to just about all their machines as they use the same pods.Nespresso pods are finely calibrated so you can't refill them. But unlike other brands, Nespresso pods are recyclable at all Nespresso emporiums and at a range of florists. All of the metal is reprocessed and the grounds are used for fertiliser.You can also buy degradable pods that fit Nespresso machines. Urban Brew have them

DeLonghi Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85RAE (Red,Aeroccino 3)DeLonghi Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85WAE (White,Aeroccino 3)DeLonghi Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85LAE (Lime Green, Aeroccino 3)DeLonghi Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85WSOLO (White)
CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines
Price (RRP) $249.00$249.00$249.00$249.00
Pump Pressure19 bar19 bar19 bar19 bar
Input Power1,150 W1,150 W1,150 W1,150 W
Water Tank Capacity0.6 L0.6 L0.6 L0.6 L
Colour / Finish RedWhiteLime GreenWhite
Dimensions 205 x 110 x 325 mm205 x 110 x 325 mm205 x 110 x 325 mm205 x 110 x 325 mm
Weight2.3 kg2.3 kg2.3 kg2.3 kg
Capsule CompatabilityNespressoNespressoNespressoNespresso
Milk FrotherSeparateSeparateSeparateSeparate
Heat-up Time 25 seconds25 seconds25 seconds25 seconds
Auto Shut-offYesYesYesYes
Shot FunctionsEspresso and LungoEspresso and LungoEspresso and LungoEspresso and Lungo
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)