Great machine

The DeLonghi Nespresso machine is a great coffee machine. It is not too big so it fits everywhere and the water capacity is enough for a couple of coffees. It is very easy to use and the coffee is ready in a couple of seconds. Very happy with the piechase, I recommend it.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi.

Product is used: Daily

What else?? Maybe a decent machine Nespresso.

I'm surprised at the good reviews.
The cons are that it cannot fit a normal 250ml cup on the base spill collecter as it's too tall.
So the cup sits on the bench top and that's OK.
What is not OK is that it dribbbles after making the coffee so I constantly mop up liquid coffee on the benchtop, yes it does stain.
I am told it dispenses 110ml at a time - NO it doesn't.
Its 50ml at a time then you push the button for another 50ml and so on - this is time consuming and unnecessary - who designed this??
And yes I measured it.
Or you can stand there with your finger on the button until you have the desired amount, this is a bit quicker but why should I have to stand with my finger on the button for my morning coffee when I could be making toast??
Frustrating and unnecessary for a modern home coffee machine.
Again who designed this??
The pros are the small compact size, doesn't take up space.
The range of flavours offered are great, you'll always find a flavour you like that you can buy online or go to Adelaide Rundle Mall but you have to pay for parking.
Leaves a good crema. To me the quality of the coffee is consistently very good, the temp is 9/10 - tastes better than Dolce Gusto but then I'm no connoisseur.
Purchased from Harvey Norman stores post Christmas sales and I enjoyed the various coffee flavours included in the price.
2 stars for the range of delicious flavours and the size.

Purchased at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $77.00.

Bad
OK
Terrible
Bad
Consistency
Good
Product is used: Several times a week

Very Good Coffee Maker

I bought the DeLonghi Nespresso Essenza Mini to replace my old DeLonghi coffee maker which finally malfunctioned after many years of use. I do not have much bench space in my kitchen so I chose the Essenza Mini because of it's small compact shape. It is also stylish and fits in well with my other kitchen appliances. It does not have a milk frother, but I already had one and prefer flat white coffee. It came with a sample pack of Nespresso capsules. The machine is quiet and makes a very good cup of coffee. The water tank holds six Lungo serves. The machine will not fit tall mugs, but fits cappuccino cups up to approx 320 ml. This was not a problem for me as I prefer cups and saucers. The machine meets all my needs and for a small appliance works well. Very happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Great cup of Coffee.

Forget about paying for good coffee all the time at Cafes. This is our 2nd Nespresso Machine in 10 years. Excellent coffee and so easy to clean. All our family and guests think it’s as good as or better than one you buy at a Cafe. Great thing is you can make it either strong,weak,very hot . I treat myself in making a Cappuccino sometimes. Thoroughly recommend buying one.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great little machine

This is my third Nespresso coffee machine I've owned. Even though it is smaller than the others, the coffee it produces is the same. Its very affordable- around $100 when on sale, it takes up little space on my bench, looks great in white. The drip tray doesn't have enough clearance for a mug, but a small nespresso glass is fine. It only holds a few used capsules and the water is only enough to make about 3 coffees before needing to be refilled. It's a great machine for a single person or couple.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Simple and easy to use.

Owned it for a few days. It's produced okay coffee. It is simple to set-up and is simple to use.

One observation is that there is insufficient clearance between the drip tray and the dispenser.
In order to use it - I remove the drip tray and place my mug on the bench.

Other than that - it's great.

Bought it on a promotion which made it under $100 which is a good price point. If it cost anything more, the value proposition wouldn't be realistic - given it's functionality.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great machine

I have had this coffee machine for 6 months now and don't know how I got through without it! The coffee (generally using the short shot) tastes great. Although I have my favourite varieties, all so far are good. The temperature of the coffee is just right and drinkable straight away.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Good coffee machine

I have used the Delonghi Nespresso machines in the past and I have always been happy with the taste of the coffee that they produce including this new machine. they taste of the coffee is pretty consistent and it give a nice rich coffee flavour which comes out nice and hot but does not burn the coffee. I also use the milk frother which heats up and froths the milk and works well. It is a compact little unit and is pretty quiet

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Ideal Machine For Anyone

I have this fantastic machine which we use every where we go. We love Nespresso coffee and being able to carry on this little machine makes the most wonderful item for our trips. Both, machine and milk frother are easy to use and simple to clean. Highly recommend machine if you are traveller (best local trip as we haven't use this machine overseas). We haven't had any issue with the machine since purchased.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Coffee for emergencies

We have had more expensive, larger machines in the past which seemed to make better coffee even though the pods are the same. Really only suitable for an emergency coffee for one person, perhaps two at a pinch. the only real positive is that it only takes up a little bench space.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Very Compact and Delivers results every time

I love this machine, it is very compact and does not occupy much space on my kitchen bench, it delivers great quality results and I love using it over and over again it produces the same great coffee without a glitch, there is a variety of capsules available and I love using them, all great.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Great coffee pod Machine

I brought this coffee pod machine from JB Hi-Fi a couple of months ago and love it. It comes with a box of sample Nespresso pods to try which was great. I shop at Coles and they have a good range of pods available plus I brought some Nespresso pods online. I find the quality of the coffee from this machine great.

Only downside, but I knew this from reading reviews before I purchased it - I have my coffee with milk so I use a mug. It was a tight fit under the spout so I simply removed the drip tray and put a dish cloth down to catch the drips.

This is a great machine for the price (around $120) especially given I already have a milk frother. I recently brought a second one for our holiday place.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

The first thing I go to every morning!

This coffee making machine is my favourite in the kitchen! It is simple to use, it doesn't take up much space on my kitchen counter. It brews the best coffee, just like having a coffee shop in your kitchen! The temperature of the coffee brewed is perfect too. It consistently brews a great cup of coffee. I highly recommend you buy this machine!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

This is amazing, I can’t luve without.

So my old pod machine dies on me, and I have always wanted a Nespresso machine. I will never use anything else. I received $50 free pods with my order as well so even better. The mini does me as I am on my own and only drink black coffee. I could not live without this machine. I even miss it when I go stay and visit friends who do not own one. I love, love, love it and could not live without it

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Daily routine

Using this coffee machine becomes my daily routine, it is so easy to use as you only need to pour some water in it, put whatever capsule you like and then turn on the machine, that’s al! It tastes good, there’s not much noise while using it which is much better than my previous big w one

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Love it

I would say this is a more modern coffee machine, the size is really as it’s small so it’s easy to store, the coffee are tasty and there’s a variety of choices of capsules which is good, it’s easy to use.
Since the machine is so small so you cannot put a lot of water in it, but it’s still okay

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Using it everyday!

Got this from one of my birthday present, did not expect i would use that everyday now! The coffee outcome is great and it is really easy to use!
It’s small enough to go travel with it, it’s easy to clean and there’s a variety choice of capsules!
Definitely recommend you all to buy!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Gets constsantly used

I would describe myself as a reluctant convert to pod coffee - I held out for years but eventually my wife bought this and the quickness and convenience are certainly positnes. It still cant beat a coffee from y local cafe but it has its place and this little DeLonghi does a great job

Date PurchasedNov 2017

This is perfect!

I love the style and size of this machine! It fits nicely in my kitchen as I have little bench space. It looks modern and good. Makes great coffee, works quickly and well. The machine is so easy to clean and put back together. Easy drawer to pull out and empty the pods too. Love it!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Super convenient

Did not buy one for myself but bought one for my mum but still want to review this as I am one of the user as well
This coffee machine size is just perfect for small kitchen and the colour is also so modern
It’s sooooo convenient as it is so easy to make a coffee with the flavour that you want and it is also very easy to clean, you only have to wipe the thing that you put capsule in
My mum use that almost every morning

Date PurchasedJan 2018

We have used original nespresso coffee machine for a long time. We just bought nespresso mini by DeLonghi and the drip base gets filled very quickly. Does anyone have same problem?
I usually empty it once I empty the used pods, not too often

Problems with putting the pod in. It doesn't go straight in so we have to hold the pod when we push the lever down. Does anyone know what the problem would be? The machine is only 1 week old.

Sustainability is important, can this model be used with a refillable pod?
Hi Catherine good question but I have no idea. Suggest you contact Nespresso or use google for a possible answer. If the answer is yes it would apply to just about all their machines as they use the same pods.Nespresso pods are finely calibrated so you can't refill them. But unlike other brands, Nespresso pods are recyclable at all Nespresso emporiums and at a range of florists. All of the metal is reprocessed and the grounds are used for fertiliser.

Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85RAE (Red,Aeroccino 3)Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85WAE (White,Aeroccino 3)Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85LAE (Lime Green, Aeroccino 3)Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85WSOLO (White)
Price (RRP) $249$249$249$249