Dipa K.

Dipa K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

The coffee tastes great and I am saving money every day.
I loved it some much.
The only down fall is how noisy this little guy is. But all in all a great machine

Purchased in April 2019.

Gokhan D.

Gokhan D.Sydney, NSW

Very Compact

It doesn't take up too much kitchen space. There is 2 functions espresso and lungo. It also came with a milk frother which does the job very well.
There was a promotion which nespresso gives 100 free pods via redemption which influenced me in purchasing it

Jlaw1968

Jlaw1968Melbourne

Fast and convenient

I am so glad I purchased this coffee machine. It works so fast and makes a decent cup of coffee. The machine itself doesn't take up too much bench space, its actually quite compact. This machine came with the milk frother (aerrochino) so that was super helpful and complimentary to have with this machine. It takes less than 4 minutes to make a coffee which is great for those busy mornings when you need to get out the door. Once I'm done with the pods I will scoop out the coffee grounds to compost/repurpose and recycle the aluminium. You can collect the used pods and return them to a Nespresso store for recycling.

Purchased in August 2019 at Amazon for $109.00.

Wayne F

Wayne F

Great Coffee Machine

This is a great little coffee machine...and I mean little. The small size is one of it's greatest appeals and it hardly takes up any space in the caravan. We really like the coffee it makes and the compatible pods are easily available from the major supermarkets. It is extremely easy to use, quick to heat up and simple to maintain. I highly recommend this machine.

Mardi

MardiSydney, NSW

Great Machine

I bought this machine (with frother) a couple of weeks before Christmas. Had another cheaper machines before this but wasn't very impressed. This one I love, small enough to take away in the caravan, and when not in use, store in a kitchen drawer. Great coffee. The temperature is just right. I mainly use for a long shot. I don't use the drip tray as the clearance is not enough for an average cup, but if I have to sacrifice that for a very compact machine, I don't really mind. Love, love this machine.

Purchased in November 2018 at Peter's of Kensington Online store for $169.00.

Valerie

ValerieCanberra 2600, ACT

No more café prices for me!

Makes a great cup of coffee comparable to any coffee shop.
2 Programmable sizes or choose a different amount per serve.
The frother can either heat, heat and froth, or just froth (cold milk) so it's great for hot or iced chocolate or coffee. Comes with a selection of 20 Nespresso coffee pods.
Doesn't take up much counter space.

Purchased in July 2019 for $111.00.

Ms. Maternal

Ms. MaternalBunbury

Brilliant little pod machine

This is a great, basic and affordable machine. It takes an espresso sized cup with the drip try on or you can easily remove the drip tray and use a full size cup. Very simple but good quality machine. The coffee and temperature are consistent. Easy to clean and refill the water tank.
A big pro for those who are low waste or Heath conscious is that this machine is compatible with sealpod - a stainless steel reusable pod that is (available to purchase separately) has benefits for your health and the environment.
Very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $119.00.

Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great so far

Great little machine so far. So much smaller than aldis and producers hotter and nicer coffee. Love the nespresso pods trial pack that comes with it. Great for small kitchens/caravans

Purchased in July 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $104.00.

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Easy and affordable

I got the nespresso coffee machine for my partner for our anniversary. I am not a coffee snob but have found the taste and quality comparable to any coffee i get from a cafe. Easy to use and virtually no cleaning required. Generic brand pods are no worse than the official branded ones

Purchased in April 2019.

Alice

AliceCentral Queensland, QLD

Convenient

My coffee machine is perfect for my house as it is conveniently sized to tuck away in the corner of my small kitchen. The best coffee machine I’ve bought in a long time.

Purchased in June 2016 at Nespresso Shop for $199.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Good value

Good value. Does not take much space on the benchtop. Also looks modern and classy. So far so good and no issue at all. The only downside is no milk dispenser.

Purchased in October 2018 at The Good Guys for $110.00.

ZWint

ZWintMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love this little machine

I purchased one for my work place and what an investment!
The coffee tastes great and I am saving money every day.
I loved it some much I then purchased one for home.
The only down fall is how the pods are not biodegradable and how noisy this little guy is. But all in all a great machine

Purchased in September 2019 for $100.00.

Dave

DavePalmerston, NT

Great coffee machine for its price

Very reasonably priced small compact simple and makes a nice brew' can be a little noisy 1st thing in the morning though but.....meh, plenty of pod flavors to choose from and quick heating time but the tank is a little on the small side ( i seem to run out pretty quick :-D do love a good coffee is prob why ) and when you open the refilling lid the tank tends to slip out of it's mount...... not a big problem doesn't leak or anything just something i noticed" Overall not a bad machine deff 8/10 for it's price n practability.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $99.00.

AndyB

AndyBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Coffee Machine

I was always hesitant in buying a Nespresso machine because I thought the coffee wouldn't be that great. After spending over $100 a month on take-way coffee, I decided to get one of these for my office at work. Love it! The machine will have paid for itself after a month and a bit, plus the coffee pods are cheap enough if you get them via Nespresso. There are also Nespresso compatible pods in the supermarket that are a little cheaper, but I don't know what they're like.

Overall, very happy with my purchase of this little machine (even more so because I got it on sale at JB Hifi).

Purchased in January 2019 for $119.00.

hotkiwi

hotkiwiPerth, WA

Great machine to take on trips

Being fed up with the powder coffees in hotels we now always have this tiny great coffee maker with us. It is a great and reliable machine. It makes phantastic coffee, especially with the (overpriced) Nespresso capsules. But they taste the best, admittedly. Just make sure please you recycle the capsules. Nespresso also has great customer service. We dropped the water container and it had a big teat. On eBay you can order a new container for 59$, but if you are member of the Nespresso club (free) you have advantages. They sent us a new water container without any cost to us. Wel done Nespresso !

Purchased in April 2018 at Nespresso Shop.

Product is used: Monthly
Aly55

Aly55Perth

Great little coffee machine with only a couple of small issues

It's a coffee machine - it dispenses a small or large amount of coffee and the amount has been good and not watered down. Takes normal Nespresso coffee pods, so there is a lot of variants and brands that can be used.

cons would be - a little noisy, but not excessively. It does continue to dribble when finished. Have to remove bottom.. plate? to fit any larger cups under. Obviously being a mini, it doesn't hold many used pods.. and several times I have had it completely stuck! It was like playing the board game operations to try and get the last coffee pod of through the top so I can remove the container.

Purchased in July 2018.

Fesu

FesuSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great machine

The DeLonghi Nespresso machine is a great coffee machine. It is not too big so it fits everywhere and the water capacity is enough for a couple of coffees. It is very easy to use and the coffee is ready in a couple of seconds. Very happy with the piechase, I recommend it.

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Marie3524

Marie3524Adelaide

What else?? Maybe a decent machine Nespresso.

Purchased in January 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $77.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

Mrs H

Mrs HMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very Good Coffee Maker

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Rossco

Rossco

Great cup of Coffee.

Forget about paying for good coffee all the time at Cafes. This is our 2nd Nespresso Machine in 10 years. Excellent coffee and so easy to clean. All our family and guests think it’s as good as or better than one you buy at a Cafe. Great thing is you can make it either strong,weak,very hot . I treat myself in making a Cappuccino sometimes. Thoroughly recommend buying one.

Date PurchasedDec 2018