Philips L'OR Barista Latte

LM8014/60, LM8018/90

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Machine and Great Coffee to Boot

Purchased in November 2019 at Myer for $199.00.

Noise Level

TompataeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect coffee every time!

I love this machine it is so easy to use and the coffee is amazing, perfect every time! If as suggested in the instructions you run a shot of hot water into your cup before inserting a pod then the coffee temperature is definitely hot, a perfect drinking temperature.
I bought my machine from Myer and was so impressed that I bought one for my son and his wife who also find it fantastic, so quick and easy to make a great morning coffee, I always want a second cup!

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer for $211.00.

Tompatae

The aluminium pods are easy to recycle, Planet Ark have many collection points at florists etc. I scoop out the coffee grains and compost them, rinse the pod, when stacked together they take up very little space.

Tony8029

Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible coffee

I have been a fan of L'or pods over the years so these machines are a big disappointment.

Not only was the coffee lukewarm, it had a very burned taste to it.

This might be a matter of trying different pod flavors however the machine should be hotter than this - lukewarm at best.

Purchased in June 2019 for $140.00.

Philips S.Philips

Quite simply the best coffee machine

I love how easy this machine is to use and the quality of the coffee is amazing!
I like how you can do 2 coffees at once!
It also has a sleek modern look

Purchased in February 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences here, Amy! We love hearing that they have been pretty good as well. :-)

Tonidee

TonideeSydney, NSW

Mornings are better with this product

Absolutely love this machine. It’s easy to use, looks great on my table top and the flavours are just delicious. The coffee it serves every morning is better than cafe made. Every home needs one.

Purchased in April 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Perfect for all coffee lovers!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jessica, thanks for leaving your review on here. We really appreciate that you took the time to report on so many aspects of the Barista. We wish you many tasty coffee's to come!

glww

glww

Amazing product, super stylish

Loved it. Stylish and contemporary, easy and functional to use. LOVE the milk frother - however, I found the milk a little bit overaerated or stiff. Very impressed; would highly recommend.

ZakT

ZakT

Beautiful looking coffee machine

I absolutely love the sleek modern design of the coffee machine. It looks superb in any kitchen setting. I really love the double brew option, so hubby and I can share a coffee at the same time. Compared to other capsule coffee machines, i find the L'OR coffee machine has more cup options to choose from. I also find it froths the milk beautifully.

Amy

AmyCanberra 2600, ACT

Love the double shot capability!

The machine is quite large, but I love being able to brew two coffees at once. The coffee tastes amazing and both me and my husband are much happier with the price point of the pods compared to other brands.

Purchased in April 2019.

Grace. W

Grace. WSydney, NSW

This is the best machine that's affordable, sleek and compatible

I think the machine is very compact and can fit in my small kitchen without taking too much space and it is aesthetically pleasing. I think the cleaning for this machine is great because I don't need to clean it too often which makes it very convenient. Of course the whole concept of this machine makes everything so easy and allows a double shot so that's so amazing. I'm also so happy the set up time was also fast. Moreover the machine is quite affordable.

Natasha S

Natasha SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my coffee machine

I enjoy the large selection of capsules and the option for a double shot, this is very convenient. The strengths and flavours are perfect , I love the large quality selection. It’s great value for money compared to other brands that I’ve tried.
I love the design and style of the machine, it’s very modern & sophisticated looking.

Kim

KimIllawarra, NSW

Perfectly easy to use

The coffee was delicious once I found the right strength for me it was number 5 as the rest were too strong and bitter. I found it so easy to use

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for sharing Kim! :) Once you find the right strength there is no way back. ;)

TheBlackElegance

TheBlackEleganceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All-in-one modern, sophisticated and affordable coffee machine

On first impression, the coffee machine looks so elegant and sophisticated. It is compact which makes it a good addition to even the smallest of kitchen spaces. It has the option of doing double expressos which is amazing and is also an affordable machine, with a selection of capsules that vary in flavour and coffee intensity.

Philips S.Philips

Great to hear you're happy with our Barista Latte machine! Thanks so much for sharing this and enjoy your double espressos to the fullest. ;-)

Love it so much!

Love the sleek design, also love how you can brew two coffees at once and choose the size of the espresso you’d like to brew. The most stunning machine that fits in with my modern, monochrome kitchen. The quality of coffee is the best I’ve had from a coffee machine at home.

brie

brieSydney, NSW

Even Easier Sunday Mornings

Hollybrown90

Hollybrown90Hobart, TAS

Love this machine!

Wow! The machine looks so sleek and refined in our kitchen. It’s so easy to use, quiet and fast! Consistent coffee and temperature every time! Great range of capsule flavours!

Purchased in June 1990.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Holly. Thanks for sharing your review here. It's nice to see that you love the design this much. :) We're sure it helps that it also makes a great cup of coffee. ;)

Marcella

MarcellaSydney, NSW

This product can make 2 coffees at once! Perfect!

What I loved the most was the fact you can brew 2 coffees at the same time! This is fantastic! The taste is great too, easy to use and aesthetically speaking, very modern and chic. The material could be a little stronger. This is a machine to buy if: you have more people in your house so it’s easier to make 2 coffees, if you like to match your kitchen with the appliances (it’s a very modern and beautiful machine) and if you enjoy a great variety of coffee types. They also have a recycling program that I found incredible! Well done!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Marcella! Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're happy to see that you've been enjoying the design of it just as much as the coffee it makes. :)

Leah L

Leah LCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to use and great coffee too!!

I have had other coffee machines in the past and never continued to use them as the coffee wasn’t great. As a decaf drinker I find it hard to find a good brew. I love the taste of L’Or decaf pods and love that you can brew 2 x cups at the same time

Philips S.Philips

Hey there, Leah. Thanks for the review! It's delightful to hear you're so content with the taste of the decaf coffee you're making with it, and the way you're enjoying the rest that it has to offer. :)

Ash B

Ash BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely amazing!

Love the sleek design plus the double shots feature . Now I can make two cups of coffee at once ! There’s a huge range of coffees as well to choose and perfect strength and smoothness !

Philips S.Philips

Hey Ash. Thanks for sharing your experience with our Barista. It's great to hear you're loving your coffees, and all the different ones you can choose from. :)

Becky

Becky

Amazing and so easy to use!

The machine was really easy to use and I loved the milk frother! It was easy to clean up too. The taste is also amazing and I love the strength of the coffee!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Becky. Thanks for sharing. It's great to hear you're enjoying your Barista Latte. :) Let's hope you'll get to enjoy these great cups of coffees for some time to come.

Renee Lasked

I'm ready to purchase but confused with LM8014/60 and LM8018/90. What's the difference?

Tompatae

There is no difference functionally, both machines have the same specification and will make coffee exactly the same, the only difference is, or was when I bought mine, the LM8014/60 is high gloss black and the LM8018/90 is a matte finish with aluminium trim.

Hi Renee,

Tompatae is right, the only difference is the paint finish of the unit and it's parts. :)

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

Renee L

Thanks Tompatae, Philips AU team, matte it is. Great deal going on with redemption and cash back.

cranky 1asked

our lor barista is noisy when hot water is running through to pre heat a cup. it smells of burning wire.it is also noisy when brewing a coffee. what should I do

what should we do

cranky 1

awaiting an answer to our query

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here! We'r sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues with the L'OR Barista Latte. Of course, this is not supposed to happen, so we'd very much like to have a close look at this. Would you mind getting in touch with us via 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ)? We're hoping to be in touch with you again soon.

Ren

Renasked

This a very simple question ,,how can this machine be award winner for 2020 when its november 2019 ?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for asking. We kindly advise you to follow the below link for more info:

Hope this clarifies. :) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives