4.4

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

have had this machine for two years and second time to have REPAIR !

I love my Breville Nespresso Machine BUT = But the pump gets finicky after a few coffee brews--- I clean and maintain/descale to a tee--- I have had it for two years and am sending for repair once again. For the cost I am regretful I paid what I did for this to have these issues now twice. Customer Service sent a box for me to return and because the warranty is up I am sincerely hoping that they fix or send a new one for an over 400 dollar machine !

Nette3976

Nette3976Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best one yet! Loving this new machine.

Best pod coffee machine I’ve ever had. From customisable coffee volume to milk warmth, froth level and the ability to make milk only drinks. Can’t go wrong! Love this machine.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for A$599.00.

Lori_23

Lori_23South East Queensland, QLD

Sleek design

Recently replaced our basic Nespresso with Brevle Creatista Plus Stainless Steel.
The design is modern and sleek. Looks great on my kitchen bench. I like my coffee hot and this machine has temperature settings. It is easy to use and you can preprogrammed your coffee for example espresso, flat white, cappuccino.
The only downside is the machine is a bit loud.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for A$599.00.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

SkodaPANDA

SkodaPANDASydney, NSW

Absolutely terrible

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$649.00.

Angry optus user

Angry optus userGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking customer service with a faulty machine

Purchased in November 2019 at Myers for A$599.00.

Matt W.

Matt W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product, use it every day

Easy to use and very quick, even when frothing milk. First coffee machine I've owned so I don't have anything to compare it to but I love it.

I'm guessing this machine is like other pod machines: hit and miss until you find a pod that suits your taste.

What I really like about this machine is it's flexibility- use the LCD screen to select the coffee you want and boom, there it is. Handy for when people visit who like dofferent styles of coffee.

Purchased in November 2019.

ELS Melbourne

ELS MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVE it

Received this as a Christmas gift and absolutely love it. Heat up time is 3 seconds and it's very easy to use. Quiet and quick. Lots of options and the milk function is amazing. All automatic and several temperatures to choose from. I find most of them too cool, so have it set on Very Hot all the time which is perfect. Absolutely love this machine. Slightly on the expensive side so I hope it lasts but so far, very happy. Also is fairly compact which is great for my small kitchen. Nespresso pods are amazing too, as is the service from Nespresso.

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for A$650.00.

Natalie H.

Natalie H.Illawarra, NSW

Couldn’t love it any more!

This machine is the bomb! From latte’s to lungo’s, expresso’s to cappuccinos. Beautiful coffee, perfect temperature and a lovely velvety foam all achieved with no fuss in no time with this machine. Looks great on my bench and gets compliments galore. Highly recommended!

Purchased in November 2019 at Robins Kitchen for A$450.00.

Jacqui

Jacqui

Love it

Just love the machine so quick and easy to use and clean, the quality of the coffee is consistent and the temperature produced each time is perfect. I purchased the machine for $1 I then pay $75 per month and I get that to use on coffee

Purchased in October 2019 at Nespresso Shop for A$1.00.

Raman

RamanPerth, WA

Amazing

It is the best coffee machine I have ever had, great coffee and it has 11 settings for the temperature of the milk which is amazing because i love very hot coffee. My wife drinks cappuccino and loves the 8 settings for the froth of the milk. We enjoy making latte art, it comes with the milk jug which is so easy to clean as well as the steam wand cleans automatically. I totally recommend it.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for A$649.00.

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

On my third machine in 3 weeks!!

Coffee is fine when the machine works or when its not between replacements. Nespresso have been useless in delivering a machine I needed in time for a home wedding. Back up service is woefull.

Purchased in October 2019 at Nespresso Shop for A$600.00.

Michael

MichaelPeel, WA

Great coffee

Ease of use is first. Auto cleans.
Best of all makes great coffee.
Highly recommended. Had no issues what so ever.
Heaps of settings and adjustments to make perfect coffee .

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$600.00.

Farah Baghdadi

Farah BaghdadiWestern Australia

Would of loved it if it worked

Purchased in July 2019 at David Jones for A$699.00.

Dawn

DawnPerth, WA

Superb Machine

Purchased in November 2016 at Myer.

Alli

AlliHunter Region, NSW

A wonderful easy to use coffee machine for the home or office.

An impressive machine for a great price.
You will be very satisfied with this easy to use machine that produces a beautiful cup of coffee or a delicious fluffy hot chocolate for this kids! Its self cleaning function is excellent. The in built program selection allows you to select the type of coffee, the desired milk temperature and amount of froth. This is a great machine that consistently produces a pleasing cup of coffee without fuss.

Purchased in May 2019 at David Jones Online Store for A$750.00.

Ivan

IvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simply Brilliant.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$599.00.

Kevin

KevinPeel, WA

I like my Coffees and have been putting off buying a Coffee Machine for years weighing up pods vs beans etc. Well I ended up buying the Stainless Breville Nespresso Machine and just love it to bits.
- Easy to Use
- Like the all in one function with the steam for frothing the milk
- Easy to Clean
- Maint Programme explains everything very well with a pictorial to show you what to do.
Quality and Range of Coffee for the Machine excellent.
I can recommend this machine to anyone and wouldn't hesitate buying another one.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Lynne

LynneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Machine

Love this machine nothing better than making your own latte, that great coffee smell! Only gripe is that it is a bit cool but I found if you heat the cup or do the milk twice it is then perfect. The brushed stainless steel looks really nice and the screen makes it easy to select your coffee type.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$600.00.

Lee35

Lee35Western District, VIC

Best coffee machine I have owned!!

I have had my fair share of coffee machines and this is the best one so far by miles!! I needed a machine that was easy to use without too many instructions and bits that could be lost. All you do is turn a knob for many different types of coffee from espresso shots,lattes, cappuccinos and hot chocolate. You can change the temperature of the milk which is great for kids and older people. The machine is so streamline and does not take up very much room. One thing I really love is it holds a lot of water that is so easy to fill so you are not spending all your time filling the container or pulling out the container so you do not spill it all through the machine. I will be definitely keeping this machine!!!

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

This machine makes fantastic capsule coffee.would highly recommend this machine as you can adjust the temperature settings for the milk .You have to descale probably once every 3months and we use it everyday .making at least 6or more coffees.The wand is a bit more regular. On all I highly recommend this machine

Purchased in June 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for A$649.00.