Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800
Listing monitored by Breville

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Annie B.
Annie B.Sydney, NSW

Be Your Own Barista - Great Coffee, Easy to Use

We purchased the Creatista Plus after we tried the machine at my daughter's home and as we were facing an extended Covid lockdown. We love the ease of use, the quality and range of the Nespresso coffee pods and how easy it is to adjust the temperature of the milk - perfect for hot chocolate. The pop out shelf is great for small coffee glasses. Not only does the machine look stylish, it makes good coffee and is very easy to clean. It comes with a stainless steel milk jug and a Nespresso pod sample pack. We love our new coffee machine!

Purchased in July 2021 at The Good Guys for $649.00.

mel_mox
mel_moxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my new coffee machine!

Very satisfied and like how you can set the temp for it to be hot and set the milk froth and save your settings. Makes perfect coffee every time. Just as good as a brought coffee. Easy to clean too, takes a few minutes.

Purchased in July 2021 at The Good Guys for $550.00.

Mildred
Mildred

Best home coffee machine

Easy to use.. my almond lattes has nothing to envy coffee shops bought ones. Perfect size doesnt take much space on my benchtop. Easy cleaning as well.
Buy the original nespresso pods and it will give you the best coffees.

Milk Frothing
Product is used Daily
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Andrew
AndrewCanberra 2600, ACT

Outstanding piece of kit

This machine makes the morning coffee ritual a pleasure. Not only is the machine easy to operate (my 8 year old now makes my morning coffee) but the quality of the coffee is great, obviously based on the types of pods you procure. The milk steamer is super fast and delivers milk at a perfect temperature every time. The machine is easy to clean and it has not missed a beat since we purchased it.

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Fully stopped working as guarantee expired!

I bought my machine 2 years ago and just few days after last day of my guarantee so signal at all on my machine…

Due to pandemic I moved to singapore and called customer service and they mentioned they could not do anything as the machine was bought in australia …. And my only solution was to buy a new machine!

For the more premium of their machine I feel this is 1. Very bad customer service as all technical issues can happen but a solution should be given to customers - specifically in this pandemic where it is not possible to travel back … 2. Poor logistic in between Nespresso different branches as Australia is also part of Apac at least a repair should be possible…

Very unhappy with the lack of solution provided

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,000.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

My favourite kitchen appliance

I love this machine, I love being able to froth my own milk and vary the temperature. Most machines don't do the milk hot enough for me. Another point I want to say is that I have had twice had to return this machine for service as something was wrong with the steam wand. Although both times it was long out of warranty, Nespresso fixed it free of charge. Their customer service is absolutely amazing. In my favour, I am a very long term customer who buys Nespresso capsules both on line and in store. I feel this is a company that values my patronage.

Purchased in December 2016 at Myer.

Seira
SeiraSydney

Easy to use and makes great coffee

The machine is easy to use, quick and makes consistent coffees. Previously owned the DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz, which we owned for 7-8 years. Then decided to upgrade to this machine mostly for the improved milk frothing feature.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

RobMorgan
RobMorganSydney, NSW

Good functionality, easy to use

Purchased in December 2020 at The Good Guys for $679.00.

DL
DLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely excellent machine

Purchased in December 2016 at Harvey Norman.

Deni
Deni

Great machine when not stuck in descale mode...

Purchased in November 2018 for $700.00.

Product is used Weekly
Steve
SteveGoldfields, WA

Disappointed how the company treats you unfortunate that the coffee is good

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman for $670.00.

Mikef50
Mikef50Sydney, NSW

The best you can get, without going full commercial

Purchased for $650.00.

Mikef50
Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Perfect coffee everyday

I've had this machine for just over two years now, as a birthday present from my son.......it's been simply wonderful. I had an older Inissia before with a milk frother, but this new one is so easy to use, and fully adjustable to make coffee just the way you want. With it's self cleaning purge, and large water tank......I can't live without it. Lattes, capuccinos, short or long or even ristretto....this machine dose them all. My son was so impressed, he bought one for himself!!

Purchased in June 2018 for $650.00.

CMI
CMIPerth, WA

Weak and warm coffee

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $799.00.

MissItaly
MissItalyPerth, WA

Underwhelming and over priced - poor support

Purchased in November 2018 at Myer for $629.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Toni
Toniasked
Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800

Have recently done the maintenance descale cleaning and wand clean, now when I try to make coffee, the milk stops heating and it tells me to attach the steam wand tip! Every time! I've removed and put it back on umteen times to no avail, but it keeps doing it. Very frustrating at 5 in the morning when all I need is a coffee to get me going for work. Please tell me how to fix this. I'm going to try to do a whole wand clean from the start today to see if that maybe resets it and stops the message.

Beryl

I had the same thing happen. Couldn't be fixed by me. I contacted Customer Support, they were really helpful. Sent it off to be repaired and came back good as gold.

Michelle Tarrasked
Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800

Is it just my machine that is ridiculously loud? Upgraded from Breville Umilk and even that was quieter.

Beryl

The frothed is much louder than other machines, I think because of its power, makes quite a thumping noise.

Michelle Tarr

Even the coffee pod extraction is loud!

Frank
Frankasked
Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800

My machine is not heating up water. I don't like cold coffee

See all Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800 questions

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800

Most reviewers positively raved about their Nespresso Creatista’s performance, which made it worth its $799 price. Some purchased multiple units, while others used their pod machine up to eight times daily, with consistently high quality coffee produced each time.

Features:

• Three second heat-up time
  • Fully automatic steam wand can create 8 milk texture levels, like thick, creamy milk that’s ideal for latte lovers, as well as silky, micro-froth for cappuccinos
  • 11 milk temperature settings
  • Three shot functions: risretto (25mL), espresso (45mL) and lungo (110mL)
  • Digital display and fully automatic steam wand make this machine easy to use
  • Assisting cleaning function makes the steam wand less fiddly to clean
  • Includes a stainless steel milk jug and a tasting box of Nespresso capsules.

Points of praise for the Breville Nespresso Creatista:

• The Creatista Plus makes customised coffee, which reviewers loved. They could choose the size of their shot, as well as preferred milk thickness and frothiness. This made the Creatista Plus a favourite for all of the family. For example, many reviewers said it catered to their preference for immediately-drinkable coffee, as well as their partner's preference for piping-hot coffee. Kids also enjoyed the hot chocolates, as the Creatista Plus can make milk-only drinks, too.

• The quality and consistency of coffee was applauded by reviewers. One reviewer summarised it aptly when they wrote: ‘We use it every day and have never had a bad coffee yet.’ Smooth coffees and silkily-frothed milk were highlights, along with temperature setting which pinpointed the accuracy of coffee quality each time.

• Notably easy to use and to clean, the Creatista features an integrated LED display that walks you through every step of the process, while an assisted cleaning function ‘purges’ the automatic steam wand after each use for easier cleaning.

Compare all 4 Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800
CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines
Price (RRP) $799.00$799.00$799.00$799.00
Pump Pressure19 bar19 bar19 bar19 bar
Input Power1,500 W1,500 W1,500 W1,500 W
Water Tank Capacity1.5 L1.5 L1.5 L1.5 L
Dimensions 408 x 171 x 310 mm408 x 171 x 310 mm408 x 171 x 310 mm408 x 171 x 310 mm
Weight5.2 kg5.2 kg5.2 kg5.2 kg
Capsule CompatabilityNespressoNespressoNespressoNespresso
Milk FrotherSteam WandSteam WandSteam WandSteam Wand
Heat-up Time 3 seconds3 seconds3 seconds3 seconds
Auto Shut-offYesYesYesYes
Shot FunctionsEspresso, Lungo and RistrettoEspresso, Lungo and RistrettoEspresso, Lungo and RistrettoEspresso, Lungo and Ristretto
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBrushed Stainless SteelBlack TruffleSmoked HickorySeal Salt