Superb Machine

I love the Breville Creatista Plus, it's brilliant! The stainless steel finish looks classy and also makes great coffee. I've owned a number of coffee machines but finally a machine that can make coffee the way I like it....extra hot please! It's easy to set up and the variety of setting options gives it the edge when it comes to selecting the perfect machine. At first I was a little skeptical about the milk frother but it exceeded my expectations and was cafe quality. I also chose to purchase an extra stainless steel jug to go with my machine so that I could have a real production line going when I have a few friends over for coffee. My husband isn't a lover of coffee and so he likes that it is also compact and doesn't take up a great deal of bench space.
A few other great qualities:
- Heats up in less than 10 seconds
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Large variety of quality pods available
- Excellent customer service from Nespresso
I highly recommend this machine to anyone wishing to have great coffee ready to go in just a couple of minutes.

Purchased in November 2016 at Myer.

Product is used: Several times a week

A wonderful easy to use coffee machine for the home or office.

An impressive machine for a great price.
You will be very satisfied with this easy to use machine that produces a beautiful cup of coffee or a delicious fluffy hot chocolate for this kids! Its self cleaning function is excellent. The in built program selection allows you to select the type of coffee, the desired milk temperature and amount of froth. This is a great machine that consistently produces a pleasing cup of coffee without fuss.

Purchased in May 2019 at David Jones Online Store for $750.00.

Simply Brilliant.

For ten years we have had a Jura Coffee machine which we paid nearly $3000.00. It worked perfectly, awesome machine. I purchased the Creatista Plus mainly because we wanted to try different blends without the fuss and also my wife loves her coffee's hot hot, which the Jura couldn't do. Its started of fantastic, the milk froth wand is awesome , perfect every time. Then after 2 days very milk was overheated and spilled over, started doing it every second coffee. No dramas, called Nespresso, organised a replacement the next day, hooked it up and off we went. Its been 3 months now and no issues at all. We could not live without it, we make about 6 to 8 coffee's a day, and so far every coffee is perfect, even the milk froth is set to desired level and it heats it consistently every time.
The service from Nespresso is as good as it gets. You order the pods online and there at your door within 48 hours, free delivery too. You can always go and try different blends in any of their stores before you buy. I was impressed how without any hesitation they replaced our first machine that played up. What more can you ask for.
Based on my overall experience i highly recommend this product and the service from Nespresso.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $599.00.

Product is used: Daily

I like my Coffees and have been putting off buying a Coffee Machine for years weighing up pods vs beans etc. Well I ended up buying the Stainless Breville Nespresso Machine and just love it to bits.
- Easy to Use
- Like the all in one function with the steam for frothing the milk
- Easy to Clean
- Maint Programme explains everything very well with a pictorial to show you what to do.
Quality and Range of Coffee for the Machine excellent.
I can recommend this machine to anyone and wouldn't hesitate buying another one.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

Great Machine

Love this machine nothing better than making your own latte, that great coffee smell! Only gripe is that it is a bit cool but I found if you heat the cup or do the milk twice it is then perfect. The brushed stainless steel looks really nice and the screen makes it easy to select your coffee type.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $600.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

Best coffee machine I have owned!!

I have had my fair share of coffee machines and this is the best one so far by miles!! I needed a machine that was easy to use without too many instructions and bits that could be lost. All you do is turn a knob for many different types of coffee from espresso shots,lattes, cappuccinos and hot chocolate. You can change the temperature of the milk which is great for kids and older people. The machine is so streamline and does not take up very much room. One thing I really love is it holds a lot of water that is so easy to fill so you are not spending all your time filling the container or pulling out the container so you do not spill it all through the machine. I will be definitely keeping this machine!!!

Fantastic

This machine makes fantastic capsule coffee.would highly recommend this machine as you can adjust the temperature settings for the milk .You have to descale probably once every 3months and we use it everyday .making at least 6or more coffees.The wand is a bit more regular. On all I highly recommend this machine

Purchased in June 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for $649.00.

Product is used: Daily

Love it! Great for work and home

I brought one of these machines to save on coffees every morning. so easy to use. it does the coffe and the milk with the same machine.you can adjust the amount of coffee and the temperature of milk. i oved it so much i brought one for home too! Just need to play around with which coffee you prefer, the machine comes with a sample pack from nespresso. if you order online, they deliver sometimes by the next day. I buy in bulk to save on shipping.

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman for $629.00.

At first it's great

Beware the automated descale cycle. Machine won't function at all without completing the cycle - which is noisy and long winded. You know what happens when one of the ink cartridges runs out on your printer? Same deal. I normally need two of the strongest capsules to get a decent coffee. A good cafe brew is usually significantly better than anything you're likely to get out of one of these, which is understandable. Most Nespresso type pods available in Coles and Woolies work with the unit but Vittoria pods don't fit properly. My favourite is Lavazza Vigoroso.
Machine is easy to use. I normally put my coffee in the microwave for 20 seconds to warm it up because the frother doesn't quite do the job. Otherwise it's easy to use and one of the better pod machines you can buy.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman for $600.00.

Product is used: Daily

I love IT the milk is so good

Love it so much, I use dairy free milk and it froths up perfectly with the milk wand. I only use nespresso capsules as they can be recycled. I like the cioccatino coffee with soy milk :)
I find it easy to use and clean, highly recommend

Purchased in October 2018 for $599.00.

Horrible, don't buy

This machine broke down in the warranty period. Nespresso then fixed the machine and returned it with a huge mark on the front. They then took the mahcine for the second time to fix the mark they made. After being told I would receieved the machine multiple times the company admitted THEY HAD LOST IT. They won't provide me with a new machine as they are still looking for it. HORRIBLE PRODUCT AND SERVICE.

Purchased in January 2019.

This is perfect! I love my coffee machine.

This coffee machine is the best thing we’ve brought into our house. We got told to avoid pod machines, due to being expensive and not tasting great- but we wanted something easy and got this machine and it’s life changing.
Nespresso are so easy to deal with, both in store and online, the pods are cheap, and if you ever want to try one they will make you a coffee in store.
The machine looks good and is easy to clean too. You just buy their descaling pods every 6 months and run it through. Absolutely awesome machine!

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $350.00.

Product is used: Daily

Piping hot coffee. Lots of varieties of coffee pods you can use with it. Super easy clean.

I’m not, well I wasn’t a coffee drinker. My son in law and daughter gave me this last Christmas. I can’t believe how great it is.

You can adjust the temperature of the coffee and the volume. It makes piping hot coffee. Most coffee machines I’ve had coffee from make it hot but not piping hot, which I like. But as I said you can adjust the temperature.

So easy to clean. A quick rinse and occasionally a descale. But the machine prompts you through that.

Another plus. There are numerous brands of coffee pods that suit the Nespresso so you don’t have to continually buy the Nescafé ones. Even the Coles brand ones which are under $4 for 10 make good coffee for under 40 cents a cup. Even the Lipton tea pods fit it.

If you’re a coffee drinker. This machine would pay for itself I think.

Purchased in December 2018 for $650.00.

Milk Frothing

Great coffee and beautiful matte white look

The machine makes the perfect coffee everytime. I don't buy coffee anywhere else anymore. Precise temperature and crema for the milk and you can choose the volume of milk and coffee. Really easy to use despite having so many settings to choose from. Cinch to clean and looks stunning. I managed to purchase this on special just after Christmas so I am stoked.

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for $650.00.

Perfect machine. Does exactly what I want..makes fabulous coffee easily

I actually have two, one at home and one in the caravan. Both do exactly what they are designed to do, which is make excellent coffee. Used to have a baby Gaggia and the bother associated with it drove me crazy. So I changed and couldn't be happier.

Purchased in December 2017 for $780.00.

Product is used: Daily

One of my better investments!

This is a really good coffee machine for the price. I wanted a quick and easy machine for clients to use. A no fuss machine that gets used A LOT!!

Purchased in December 2017 at David Jones Retail Stores.

Product is used: Daily

LOVE this coffee machine!!

Really happy with the coffee this machine produces! Took a few goes to get the settings right for the particular coffee beans we buy, but it’s making cafe level coffee consistently. Temperature is really good, it’s not boiling hot when you make a long black which I like. The design is great, so easy to use and super easy to clean! So glad we got the one with a built in grinder.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Coffee machine is good for coffee

I recently purchased this coffee machine and after about 2 weeks there was an issue of Luke warm water. After the machine has been repaired with a new thermostat the machine works fine. I also received complimentary coffee pods from Nespresso as well. The service is great the machine is good.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

This has saved me so much money!

Normally I would buy a coffee every single day on the way to work and I could see the money adding up so I decided to look for a coffee machine. This machine is so simple and easy to use with a digital display and multiple settings for different types of coffee. I love how many pod options Nespresso have, they are of high quality and up to my standards. I can now still have a good quality coffee before work without spending the money everyday.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

This is absolutely excellent!

I had a coffee shop before with a brand new commercial machine! Unfortunately I had to close it down and couldn’t keep it for home use as it is way too big. Then, tried to find a practical home use one. I have to say this creatista is very convenient to use though the taste of coffee is very pleasant and the milk froth is very close to what I got from big machines that I can even do latte art!

Date PurchasedApr 2018