Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800
See the Best Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Breville

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Productuser

A good little machine, was reliable until 12 months in then it went wild - leaking from the base - but the Nespresso's collect and return program had it back to me in a month. It's used every day multiple times so having a fit after approaching 1000 coffees isn't bad. Noisy, reliable, easy to use, demands maintenance every 6 months or so, makes great coffee...enough said.

Purchased in at Nespresso Shop for $600.

Sue DelantyLaunceston, TAS

Ahh morning coffee was never better

My husband and I enjoy our morning coffee. This machine is easy to use and requires little maintenance compared to our previous machines. I use a variety of coffee pods and have had nil issues so far. I had to change the milk settings to hot as we like out coffee extra hot. This was very easy to do by just following the on screen prompts. The cost was an initial shock but as my grandson would say 'you get what you paid for nan," and nan is very happy.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $899.

Same yourself time:

Not a good machine to purchase. The steam wand keeps having issues where it wont froth the milk- and wont even work at times. Machine has to be sent down south for repairs. Have had a replacement machine provided by Nespresso - but still having the same issues with the replacement machine.

Purchased in for $845.

Kylie F.

wow - do you like to edit honest reviews much? At least let the customers know exactly what they are getting themselves into by purchasing a nespresso machine.

Terrible Lemon of a machine

Purchased in at The Good Guys Online store.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Michelle Tarr
Michelle TarrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Waste of Money

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $624.

Deborah A.
Deborah A.

Fantastic machine

I love our Creatista Plus. It gets used several times a day without any problems. I've only used the Nespresso coffee pods in it which I'm very happy with. A bit expensive, but a few years in it's paid for itself.

Purchased in at David Jones.

SANO
SANOSydney, NSW

My daily Cuppa Coffee

Very satisfied with the overall product! Brilliant functionality, beautiful design and an amazing texture. Love the black truffle look! Best purchase made, in fact an investment for the entire house!

The Top-Rated Coffee Machines of 2022

The ProductReview.com.au Awards for the top coffee machines (semi-automatic & manual, capsule / coffee pod, and fully automatic) of 2022 are here! View in-depth ratings for different aspects of all the Award Winners, for everything from how easy they are to clean to their milk frothing capabilities.

the-top-rated-coffee-machines-of-2022
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Victoria T.
Victoria T.Sydney, NSW

Nice and easy to use

I bought another model in another brand before. The previous one broke down twice and then I was introduced to the Breville model. The machine has been running well until now for about 1.5 years. It is easy to clean and use. The instructions on the screen are clear and everyone is able to make a cup of good coffee at home.

Purchased in at Nespresso Shop.

Tom G
Tom G

Great coffee machine

I really like the coffee from this machine. The best pod coffee I have had in a while. Unlike the other machines I have had the coffee consistently tastes good despite the machine aging.

Purchased in .

Annie B.
Annie B.Sydney, NSW

Be Your Own Barista - Great Coffee, Easy to Use

We purchased the Creatista Plus after we tried the machine at my daughter's home and as we were facing an extended Covid lockdown. We love the ease of use, the quality and range of the Nespresso coffee pods and how easy it is to adjust the temperature of the milk - perfect for hot chocolate. The pop out shelf is great for small coffee glasses. Not only does the machine look stylish, it makes good coffee and is very easy to clean. It comes with a stainless steel milk jug and a Nespresso pod sample pack. We love our new coffee machine!

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $649.

mel_mox
mel_moxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my new coffee machine!

Very satisfied and like how you can set the temp for it to be hot and set the milk froth and save your settings. Makes perfect coffee every time. Just as good as a brought coffee. Easy to clean too, takes a few minutes.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $550.

Mildred
Mildred

Best home coffee machine

Easy to use.. my almond lattes has nothing to envy coffee shops bought ones. Perfect size doesnt take much space on my benchtop. Easy cleaning as well.
Buy the original nespresso pods and it will give you the best coffees.

• Milk Frothing
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Product is used Daily

Andrew
AndrewCanberra 2600, ACT

Outstanding piece of kit

This machine makes the morning coffee ritual a pleasure. Not only is the machine easy to operate (my 8 year old now makes my morning coffee) but the quality of the coffee is great, obviously based on the types of pods you procure. The milk steamer is super fast and delivers milk at a perfect temperature every time. The machine is easy to clean and it has not missed a beat since we purchased it.

Purchased in for $799.

Fully stopped working as guarantee expired!

I bought my machine 2 years ago and just few days after last day of my guarantee so signal at all on my machine…

Due to pandemic I moved to singapore and called customer service and they mentioned they could not do anything as the machine was bought in australia …. And my only solution was to buy a new machine!

For the more premium of their machine I feel this is 1. Very bad customer service as all technical issues can happen but a solution should be given to customers - specifically in this pandemic where it is not possible to travel back … 2. Poor logistic in between Nespresso different branches as Australia is also part of Apac at least a repair should be possible…

Very unhappy with the lack of solution provided

Purchased in for $1,000.

Beryl
Beryl

My favourite kitchen appliance

I love this machine, I love being able to froth my own milk and vary the temperature. Most machines don't do the milk hot enough for me. Another point I want to say is that I have had twice had to return this machine for service as something was wrong with the steam wand. Although both times it was long out of warranty, Nespresso fixed it free of charge. Their customer service is absolutely amazing. In my favour, I am a very long term customer who buys Nespresso capsules both on line and in store. I feel this is a company that values my patronage.

Purchased in at Myer.

pete.west
pete.westasked
Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800

What do the milk froth settings 1 - 8 represent please?

Productuser

1 is least froth, 8 is max froth. Froth = creamier coffee, try this thread for more tips https://www.reddit.com/r/nespresso/comments/aryhi5/creatista_frothing_tips/

Sharon C.
Sharon C.asked
Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800

We have had this machine for 2 months and it is stuck in descale. Keeps asking for descale. We have done this 3 times and still asking for descale Nespresso say we have to send it to service centre by post.

Productuser

I called Nespresso 1800 623 033 when my machine started to leak. They were very helpful and arranged repair.

Maribeldhasked
Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800

The nozzle ring of my Creatista Plus just fell apart. Ordered a new one is coming. Anyhow can I still use this even if the ring is missing?

I would not risk it

Thanks! That’s what my guts tells me. Cheers

See all Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800 questions

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800

Most reviewers positively raved about their Nespresso Creatista’s performance, which made it worth its price tag. Some purchased multiple units, while others used their pod machine up to eight times daily, with consistently high quality coffee produced each time.

Features

• Three second heat-up time makes preparing coffees a quick task.
  • A fully automatic steam wand can create 8 milk texture levels, like thick, creamy milk that’s ideal for latte lovers, as well as silky, micro-froth for cappuccinos.
  • 11 milk temperature settings let you customise your coffee to your preference.
  • Three shot functions: risretto (25mL), espresso (45mL) and lungo (110mL) also allow for better customisation.
  • A digital display and fully automatic steam wand make this machine easy to use.
  • An assisted cleaning function makes the steam wand less fiddly to clean.
  • Includes a stainless steel milk jug and a tasting box of Nespresso capsules.

Points of praise

• The Creatista Plus makes customised coffee, which reviewers loved. They could choose the size of their shot, as well as preferred milk thickness and frothiness. This made the Creatista Plus a favourite for all of the family. For example, many reviewers said it catered to their preference for immediately-drinkable coffee, as well as their partner's preference for piping-hot coffee. Kids also enjoyed the hot chocolates, as the Creatista Plus can make milk-only drinks, too.

• The quality and consistency of coffee was applauded by reviewers. One reviewer summarised it aptly when they wrote: ‘We use it every day and have never had a bad coffee yet.’ Smooth coffees and silkily-frothed milk were highlights, along with temperature setting which pinpointed the accuracy of coffee quality each time.

• Notably easy to use and to clean, the Creatista features an integrated LED display that walks you through every step of the process, while an assisted cleaning function ‘purges’ the automatic steam wand after each use for easier cleaning.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

The Nespresso Creatista Plus has created a splash in the kitchens of caffeine lovers in 2022, taking out a ProductReview Award for Best Capsule/Coffee Pod Machine. Its top performing scores went to ease of use, and the quality of the machine's milk frothing function.

Compare all 4 Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus BNE800
CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines
Price (RRP) $849.00$849.00$849.00$849.00
Pump Pressure19 bar19 bar19 bar19 bar
Dishwasher Safe PartsNoNoNoNo
Water Tank Capacity1.5 L1.5 L1.5 L1.5 L
Dimensions 408 x 171 x 310 mm408 x 171 x 310 mm408 x 171 x 310 mm408 x 171 x 310 mm
Weight5.2 kg5.2 kg5.2 kg5.2 kg
Capsule CompatabilityNespressoNespressoNespressoNespresso
Milk FrotherSteam WandSteam WandSteam WandSteam Wand
Heat-up Time 3 seconds3 seconds3 seconds3 seconds
Auto Shut-offYesYesYesYes
Shot FunctionsEspresso, Lungo and RistrettoEspresso, Lungo and RistrettoEspresso, Lungo and RistrettoEspresso, Lungo and Ristretto
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBrushed Stainless SteelBlack TruffleSmoked HickorySea Salt