VerifiedMPN:DDSX220WF

BillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Online shopper12 posts

Update: Google playstore app. New update. Now unit connects to Wfi

UPDATE: ANDROID PLAYSTORE JUST ISSUED AN UPDATE TO APP AND NOW ITS WORKING VIA WIFI...
....
No remote internet wifi android phone access as per advertised for this model dehumidifier 2021 (Android google version). Google Playstore App faulty not working to connect to wifi. Tech support response slow and unresolved. Show details
kat
katAustralia27 posts

DeLonghi   DM

Hi Kat, we're very sorry to hear about this experience. We've direct messaged you to further assist. Thanks, De'Longhi

Mel
MelSydney10 posts

Excellent dehumidifier

Works very well. Surprising how much moisture is in a room.
It is easy to manoeuvre from room to room. The display is also easy to navigate.
It is a little loud, but happy to have the noise if it’s doing its job and we just close the door on the room it’s being used on.
For the open plan areas we have turned it on when we have been out of the house.
We tried the clothes drying mode but thought it more a novelty than of use for us.
With the significant high rainfall NSW has had, this unit for us was well worth the buy. Show details
T Tran
T TranSydney27 posts
Kiah3 posts

Takes out 5L a day from the room!

Takes out 5L of water every single day from our bedroom which is on the dark side of the house with exposed brick walls. I bought this machine due to a dampness and black mould problem and it’s fantastic. So far no mould has returned after being removed prior to purchasing the dehumidifier. Seems to be gradually taking out slightly less and less so I’m guessing it’s doing it’s job and drying out the bricks. We only run it during the day while at work so noise isn’t an issue for us. The air is so much fresher now and sleep quality noticeably better. Wish I’d bought one years ago. Can’t get the WiFi to connect but our modem is on a different floor. I’m not too worried. Happy to turn it on manually when we wake up. Show details ·  1
Bobby
BobbySydney, NSW6 posts
rob
robSouth West, WA

Noise

I returned the unit back to the Good Guys due to excessive noise coming from the unit. They had no more in stock and swapped it with the display unit. They plugged it in and it seemed to work fine with no excess noise apart from the expected compressor sound from running. Returning home and running for only an hour or two this unit started making the same excessive noise. Will be returning for a refund. Very disappointing because it seems to work well other than the resonating noise through the shell.
Update.. returned to Good Guys Busselton for refund. They were very helpful and the refund wasn't a problem. Show details
Lee r.
Lee r.Sydney, NSW

DeLonghi   DM

Hi Lee, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. We are so sorry you've had this experience and that it was too loud. We have taken your feedback and passed it onto our marketing team.

Stephen Thompson
Stephen ThompsonSydney, NSW2 posts

Excessively Noisy

DeLonghi DDSX220WF-WH Tasciugo Ariadry Pure Dehumidifier, made in China.

Dehumidifies well, no problem. Happy with that. The noise is initially reasonable for what is essentially a portable air conditioner, I didn’t expect it to be silent, but once it’s been running for an hour or two it becomes quite noisy. It’s possible to quell the excess noise by putting a little downward pressure on the top of the case but once I remove that pressure the noise returns.

This is the second unit. The first one made the same excess noise and was exchanged by the retailer. This second one’s going back for a refund. I’ll try a different brand. Show details ·  1

Online shopper

I recently purchased this unit (android) version. It WILL NOT connect to wifi. Told by delonghi the android google playstore app isnt functional and they are trying to fix the app!
I ONLY purchased the unit for this feature. So useless. Tech support not great either with slow response. No I do not recommend because advertised as being able to access the dehumidifier remotely .. It DOE'S NOT.

Sweet F.
Sweet F.

My brand new Unit is displaying the change filter light on the display. If I take the filter out, the light goes out. What's wrong?

Ella M.
Ella M.

Hi,
Can you air purify and dehumidify at the same time?

Kiah

Hi Ella, yes it does both at the same time.

CategoryDehumidifiers