DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe

DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe

ENV155B (Black) and ENV155T (Grey)

Easy to Use

I like drinking long blacks and this makes a better long black than the other 'capsule nespresso' system. Not quite the long black you are used to - it has a lot of crema but it's not the watery mess that the capsule pods make. To get anything this thick and strong you'd need to use two capsules each time.

Easy to use.

It's about 85% as good as a coffee from a cafe and 25% the price. Also you don't have to go out to get a good coffee.

I really love this machine and can't wait to get out every morning so I can make my first coffee with the Vertuo machine.

I also have started making a decaf ice coffee when I get home from work. Delicious!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Cant believe it.

Initial start up meets the faulty machine, just plug in then power up to open the machine head with pushing the lever up, and it automatically opens in an electrical mechanism, fill up water, place a pod in, afterward it stays open forever not even to make a cup of coffee. Whatever followed the instruction manual to solve it for an hour, it still remain the same, then I return it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Fabulous Coffee and Great cup size choices

Was a little wary of this. Been using the Latissima for a long time and love Nespresso Coffee. Wanted this as machine was dying and time to replace and larger cup sizes was appealing. Disappointed that they didn't offer the coffee i was used to, but a whole new range. Took a while to figure out the right volumes of milk but now i have it, i LOVE it. The coffee range is fabulous, already got new favourites, especially the double espresso. Temperature is a litlte hotter than the latissima, but a temperature control would make this a perfect machine.

The largest cup size is 440ml (not including milk) which is great to go in a thermos,somewhere between the mug (230ml) and the grand lungo (150ml) is the absolute perfect size for me. While you can't program the water levels, you can stop the flow to get it just at the levels you want..

Beautiful replacement

I bought this new machine when my other one died. Took a bit of getting used to, but now I love it! Much quieter than the old one, and while the pods are different the coffee is still wonderful. Also got $50 cashback offer. The water tank is much bigger and I’m glad I kept my milk frother. All in all; very pleased with my purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Very impressive machine

The main reason I bought this machine is that I love a big mug of coffee and this machine delivers on that requirement. From small espresso shots to huge 414ml "jugs" of coffee - it has all bases covered. The machine itself looks classy and very well built - top quality all round. The grey/titan colour is stunning and it takes up very little room on my bench top. The fact that you can adjust which side of the machine the water tank sits is also a great feature. The barcodes on the pods mean you don't have to select what size coffee you are making as the machine reads the barcodes and adjusts the pour accordingly. Very easy to use and a simple cleaning procedure. Manuals outline instructions very clearly. There are a huge variety of pods available from Nespresso and I love that the capsules are recyclable. The coffee that this machine makes tastes fantastic. Big variety of flavours and the coffees I have made have all had a lovely crema on them. My only gripe would be is that you cannot adjust the temperature of the coffee but Nespresso say that is because the machine is set to the optimum temperature for the coffee blends. It also seems a bit odd that the part of the machine under the spout is not concave like on most machines - this means that your mug/cup sits forward of the cup holder base a little. Not a huge problem but given this machine makes huge mugs of coffee, not the best design. But overall, I am very happy with my purchases and would recommend this machine to anyone after a good cup of coffee in a wide range of sizes.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

I have owned this machine for just a few weeks and, due to a busy schedule, have only used up the complimentary capsules that it came with. Despite a poor history of using pods, I have been very impressed by the quality of the coffee this machine makes and was about to make an order from Nespresso when I got the de-scale lights come on. This seems a little odd to me as I have hardly used it and never have to descale our kettle other coffee machine (Ranchilio Silvia) because our soft water supply. We also filter our water before putting it in the kettle or coffee machines. Is this normal?

DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe ENV155B (Black)DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe ENV155T (Grey)
CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines
Capsule CompatabilityNespressoNespresso
Heat-up Time 25 seconds25 seconds
Auto Shut-offYesYes
Shot FunctionsEspresso and LungoEspresso and Lungo
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)

Visit official website - Download manual