DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe

DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe

ENV155T (Grey), ENV155B (Black)

chris

chris

Easy to Use

I like drinking long blacks and this makes a better long black than the other 'capsule nespresso' system. Not quite the long black you are used to - it has a lot of crema but it's not the watery mess that the capsule pods make. To get anything this thick and strong you'd need to use two capsules each time.

Easy to use.

It's about 85% as good as a coffee from a cafe and 25% the price. Also you don't have to go out to get a good coffee.

I really love this machine and can't wait to get out every morning so I can make my first coffee with the Vertuo machine.

I also have started making a decaf ice coffee when I get home from work. Delicious!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Joni

JoniSydney

Cant believe it.

Initial start up meets the faulty machine, just plug in then power up to open the machine head with pushing the lever up, and it automatically opens in an electrical mechanism, fill up water, place a pod in, afterward it stays open forever not even to make a cup of coffee. Whatever followed the instruction manual to solve it for an hour, it still remain the same, then I return it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Jacci

JacciSydney, NSW

Fabulous Coffee and Great cup size choices

Gran63

Gran63Adelaide

Beautiful replacement

I bought this new machine when my other one died. Took a bit of getting used to, but now I love it! Much quieter than the old one, and while the pods are different the coffee is still wonderful. Also got $50 cashback offer. The water tank is much bigger and I’m glad I kept my milk frother. All in all; very pleased with my purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Karen

Karen

Very impressive machine

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Kevin C

Kevin Casked

I have owned this machine for just a few weeks and, due to a busy schedule, have only used up the complimentary capsules that it came with. Despite a poor history of using pods, I have been very impressed by the quality of the coffee this machine makes and was about to make an order from Nespresso when I got the de-scale lights come on. This seems a little odd to me as I have hardly used it and never have to descale our kettle other coffee machine (Ranchilio Silvia) because our soft water supply. We also filter our water before putting it in the kettle or coffee machines. Is this normal?

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives