DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe

DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe

ENV155T (Grey), ENV155B (Black)

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Wilson M

Wilson MVictoria

Died after 10 months of use

The machine performed fine for about 10 months, and then one day when it started brewing, it just cut out and turned off. We tried turning it back on but it just kept cutting out and flashing red and orange.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for A$250.00.

leanne

leanne

disappointed

i have been using vertuo for one year.
I used classic nespresso pod machine before for 8 years and to be honest i don't like the vertuo capsules because
- too much crema foam
- the capsules are not strong / intense at all
The machine is not as practical as the previous one.
I will sell this one on market place and will go back to old nespresso capsule

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for A$199.00.

bco12345

bco12345Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Machine Leaks

Purchased in June 2019 for A$199.00.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

bco12345

bco12345Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Machine leaks

Purchased in June 2019 for A$199.00.

FoxBearSydneySydney, NSW

Leaks after 3 month

Purchased in January 2020 at Nespresso Shop for A$200.00.

Frustrated

Frustrated

Great when it works

This machine looks superb as well as making an excellent cup of coffee. I’m not a heavy user and would perhaps make 5 cups or less weekly. BUT, I have now had 2 major problems. First machine was replaced at 12 months as it wouldn’t reset after scaling, rendering it unusable. Now after 6 months my second machine has developed a significant leak and is going back to Nespresso for repair/replacement with an estimate of 17-19 working days. Not great reliability or service. I’ve been a Nespresso fan for years and the earlier pod machines never gave me any significant problems so I don’t think I’d recommend purchasing a Vertuo machine at this time.

Guruwa15

Guruwa15

Easy to use coffee maker

Makes a great cup of hot black coffee with excellent crema Simply to use with only one button to start the coffee making process. The descalling process can be a bit confusing and you need to refer to the online video each time to work out the button pushing sequence and the process can take a while

Purchased in April 2018 at Nespresso Shop.

HonestCitizen

HonestCitizenBrisbane

Minimal mess, easy to use and great coffee!

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for A$269.00.

Lenny

LennyHobart, TAS

Great machine for coffee lovers

After replacing my original machine with the Vertuo plus I was amazed at the ease of use, I loved how easy it was to assemble the manual was easy to read and understand. Instructions with pictures detailing how to clean and use the machine were great. Came with 12 selected coffee capsules to try. Each coffee variation is barcoded so you don’t have to do a thing other than place the capsule in the machine and press a button the machine reads the barcode and pours the right amount of water for that capsule. However if you prefer more or less water you’re able to reprogram that yourself just but holding a button. It’s fun to use with an amazing variety of coffee to try I wouldn’t want to use anything else

Purchased in August 2019 at Nespresso Shop for A$379.00.

Kylie m

Kylie mPeregian Beach

Wish I had got it a long time ago!

We had just replaced our Nespresso pod machine at the same time these came out so I didn’t bother. How stupid I was to wait! Whilst buying pods we were shown this product and the coffee was outstanding. We left the Nespresso shop and decided we didn’t need one. Went to Costco and they were selling these babies much, much cheaper! Definitely a sign. Now I can’t live without it! As a black coffee drinking, the coffee itself is not only smoother but a much bigger and better cup. I wouldn’t go past it!

Purchased in June 2019 at Costco QLD, North Lakes for A$189.00.

Susan08

Susan08Perth

Customer service is dreadful

Purchased in December 2017 at Nespresso Shop for A$300.00.

Shae

ShaeSouth Australia

Why did I wait so long!?!?

Date PurchasedDec 2018
chris

chris

Easy to Use

I like drinking long blacks and this makes a better long black than the other 'capsule nespresso' system. Not quite the long black you are used to - it has a lot of crema but it's not the watery mess that the capsule pods make. To get anything this thick and strong you'd need to use two capsules each time.

Easy to use.

It's about 85% as good as a coffee from a cafe and 25% the price. Also you don't have to go out to get a good coffee.

I really love this machine and can't wait to get out every morning so I can make my first coffee with the Vertuo machine.

I also have started making a decaf ice coffee when I get home from work. Delicious!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Joni

JoniSydney

Cant believe it.

Initial start up meets the faulty machine, just plug in then power up to open the machine head with pushing the lever up, and it automatically opens in an electrical mechanism, fill up water, place a pod in, afterward it stays open forever not even to make a cup of coffee. Whatever followed the instruction manual to solve it for an hour, it still remain the same, then I return it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Jacci

JacciSydney, NSW

Fabulous Coffee and Great cup size choices

Gran63

Gran63Adelaide

Beautiful replacement

I bought this new machine when my other one died. Took a bit of getting used to, but now I love it! Much quieter than the old one, and while the pods are different the coffee is still wonderful. Also got $50 cashback offer. The water tank is much bigger and I’m glad I kept my milk frother. All in all; very pleased with my purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2017