Delphi Bank

Delphi Bank

Branches, Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Topic
    • Loan Application (2)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Mr Whippy

Mr WhippyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TERRIBLE !!!!!

TopicLoan Application

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very, Very Poor Service!

Had the very unfortunate dealing with the relationship manager [Name Removed] from Delphi (Dandenong Branch) where I'm still waiting for a valuation to be done (since October 2017!) its now August 2019. 1.25 Million Dollars was about to be invested with Delphi Bank and did not get any feedback, follow-up phone calls or emails. After numerous times trying to meet with him (most were cancelled by him due to him being late, etc etc) I gave up! Honestly Delphi, you need to lift your game. I've since moved on and given NAB my business. If you do go to Delphi Dandenong, expect very little sympathy or service.

TopicLoan Application
Seelan Nava

Seelan NavaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great people and amazing bank!

I have been with Delphi Bank for 6 years and haven't had any problems. They did my home loans with the banker Andrew. He gave me great deals that other banks could do for me. Two years ago he helped me get an investment loan and Andrew also helped me get another investment loan a few months ago. Andrew is an amazing guy, great customer service and I highly recommend him to anyone looking to get a home loan.

Skewesy

SkewesyMelbourne

Don't waste your time, because they are more than happy to waste it!!!

Great Bank Great Service

I like this bank service they treat you great
they have great intrest rates better than some bigger banks
been with then a few years and very happy i recommend them as
i have recommended all family and friends that also bank with them
very good people work there talk good to me friendly everytime
i like friendly service and excellent intrest rates with loans for house

lebron720

lebron720Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I have been with this bank for some years now. I use the Burwood branch in Sydney and you get treated as a person, not a number. My home loan is with them and the rates are very good. One happy customer.
Personalised service. Good interest rates