Delphi Bank

Delphi Bank

Branches and Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very, Very Poor Service!

Had the very unfortunate dealing with the relationship manager Andrew Yerolemou from Delphi (Dandenong Branch) where I'm still waiting for a valuation to be done (since October 2017!) its now August 2019. 1.25 Million Dollars was about to be invested with Delphi Bank and did not get any feedback, follow-up phone calls or emails. After numerous times trying to meet with him (most were cancelled by him due to him being late, etc etc) I gave up! Honestly Delphi, you need to lift your game. I've since moved on and given NAB my business. If you do go to Delphi Dandenong, expect very little sympathy or service.

Review TypeLoan Application

Great people and amazing bank!

I have been with Delphi Bank for 6 years and haven't had any problems. They did my home loans with the banker Andrew. He gave me great deals that other banks could do for me. Two years ago he helped me get an investment loan and Andrew also helped me get another investment loan a few months ago. Andrew is an amazing guy, great customer service and I highly recommend him to anyone looking to get a home loan.

Don't waste your time, because they are more than happy to waste it!!!

Delphi Bank is an absolute disgrace; in fact I actually thought the service at the mainstream banks was terrible until I had the misfortune of dealing with them. They strung me out for almost 6-months on a home loan and then told me that they couldn't help, even after I had completed all of the paperwork and was told it was approved. The process involved roughly 8-10 meetings at least 5-7 of which Andrew Yerolemou (Relationship Manager!!!) either cancelled at late notice or arrived late. Andrew then promised he would look after my daughters on their home loans as some sort of compensation for their horrendous service and all of my time that had been wasted. He promised he would send me an email that day, that was over a month ago!!! I have since contacted Bill, who is apparently Andrew's manager at Delphi and he said he would get back to me, again, that was about a month ago and I have not heard from him, so it seems you can expect bad service from all levels. Finally, all of this occurred soon after my wife had passed away so I was an emotional wreck, which is a point I make just to highlight that they obviously have no compassion for who they burn. Do yourself a huge favour and go elsewhere.

Great Bank Great Service

I like this bank service they treat you great
they have great intrest rates better than some bigger banks
been with then a few years and very happy i recommend them as
i have recommended all family and friends that also bank with them
very good people work there talk good to me friendly everytime
i like friendly service and excellent intrest rates with loans for house

I have been with this bank for some years now. I use the Burwood branch in Sydney and you get treated as a person, not a number. My home loan is with them and the rates are very good. One happy customer.
Personalised service. Good interest rates