Listing monitored by Queensland Country Bank

Rockhampton branch is the best

Only new to this branch this year due to moving we love the girls at this branch. Nothing is too much for them and they helped us with changes of addresses through to selling our unit. Fantastic…we love them.

Gary
GaryNorth Queensland, QLD

Old fashion customer service

After being messed around by other banks i found it a plesently suprised dealing with Queensland Country Bank. Good old fashion customer service with excellent product knowledge. After moving from a big city was wonderful to find some pleasant and helpful staff.

TopicLoan Application

Good bank

Coming from Commonwealth then national I now deal with Queensland country bank and it has been brilliant I don't have to use an ATM. Which is great and I don't get stuck on the phone for hours.

Great experience

Just refinanced with this bank. After 40 years with CBA. Very happy with the service and account set up. A much more personal experience with staff that aren’t pushing a product or you out the door.

Mervyn Newnham
Mervyn NewnhamNorth Queensland, QLD

Simply The Best

Have only been banking with them for 18 months although a health fund member for over 10 years. Could not fault their service and friendly helpful staff. No way would I return to one of the larger bank. They are also great supporters of the local sporting clubs and charities.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
None of your business
None of your businessNorth Queensland, QLD

Always satisfied with service.

Been a member for over 20 years. Always happy with the service. Good to see the bank expanding. Why must I have at least 30 words? That is all I have to say.

TopicGeneral Transactions
Patrick Cabassi
Patrick CabassiNorth Queensland, QLD

A great bank to be part of

joined Queensland country 50 years ago when i did my Apprenticeship with Mount Isa Mines you could only join then if you were a worker of the Mine am vary happy with them have got top cover medical with them no complaints

Matthew P.
Matthew P.Far North Queensland, QLD

A fantastic banking experience with local staff.

I have been banking with QCB for over 12 months now with my car loan. Due to their amazing service I have now also moved my mortgage and business finances to the Cairns branch.

TopicBusiness Banking, Loan Application and New Account

Issabella Barrett
Issabella BarrettNorth West, QLD

Amazing helpful and polite staff

The customer service was absolutely fantastic, they were extremely helpful in helping me set up an account with them, this bank is one of the most reliable banks in town my parents love the place

Easy to work with

Really pleasant staff who know how to get things done without fuss, excellent customer service skills from a very professional and reliable staff who take the time to listen to your needs.

Best experience

The banker we had was amazing! We got whqt we needed and are saving so much money. We could not be happier with the service we received. The best ever

Bogdan B
Bogdan BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service and help from the staff.

I have applied for a car loan on-line and had few calls from the staff which were very helpful. It took several phone calls but that's understandable and I was not really in a hurry. I am in Melbourne and the Bank in QLD which was not a problem. That said, don't start your application with a week or two to go.
Its worth saving $4000 in repayments and a low rate of 3.99%.
I hope this helps people to save and the bank to grow.
Thanks Amy, Belinda, Chris

TopicLoan Application

First time experience and will not be my last!!!!!

The staff at Willows Branch were extremely friendly and helpful. They didn't know me at all, as it was my first time in the branch and to be treated like I was, made me really consider QCB Willows Branch to become my primary banking institution from now on. I employee staff myself and to have staff like this working for you as well, it would be extremely pleaseing knowing your business was in there hands!!

Kent
KentNorth Queensland, QLD

Easy and can do most things

I have been with Queensland country bank for a fair few years and have never had trouble with any banking or service, that’s why I left other banks and now I have
found one I can trust

Samantha H.
Samantha H.Central Queensland, QLD

Member owned & working for me.

Been with QC Bank more than 20 years. Member owned so you know they are working for you. Customer service has always been good, thorough, & reliable. Big 4 banks - Banking Royal Commission says it all.

Gary G
Gary Gasked
Queensland Country Bank

Hi, just wondering if you accept a government DVA and ComSuper pensions as income to be able to secure a personal loan? Thanks

Queensland CountryQueensland Country Bank

Hi Gary G, great question! In general, yes we can accept both a government DVA and ComSuper pensions as income to secure a personal loan. Of course, we do assess each application individually so you'd need to submit an application for our credit team to review. Here is a link to apply for a loan online: https://apply.queenslandcountry.bank/internetlending/Public/start.aspx. Alternatively, please drop into one of our local branches or give our team a call on 1800 075 078. All the best :-)

NSW M.asked
Queensland Country Bank

what is queensland country bank?

Schuby
Schubyasked
Queensland Country Bank

Why have you recieved all
Negative below par response from public

slorr
slorr

I cannot believe how bad they are. Before the merger when they were Queenslanders credit union- they were 100% - absolutely great..but now down to minus100%. I cannot believe how bad there service is, their care factor and their IT. They really should not be allowed to trade now...

Queensland CountryQueensland Country Bank

Hello and thanks for your question. We have never actively encouraged any of our 100,000 happy Members to leave us a rating on ProductReview, so the platform seems to have only been used when we have unfortunately not lived up to customer expectations.

The handful of current reviews do not reflect the high standards of service that our team strives towards each and every day, as we have done for the past 50 years.

We are currently working on a plan to invite our Members to engage with us on ProductReview and we’re confident this will result in a more accurate reflection of our overall service in helping people to live better lives through better finances.

If you have any more questions about Queensland Country, we would be more than happy to answer them for you. All the best!

NSW M.

what is queensland country bank?

Get an answer from our members and Queensland Country Bank representatives

Services

Provides a number of personal banking and business banking services.

Branch and digital banking options

Branches are distributed throughout Queensland, including Brisbane, Cairns, Ipswich, Mackay and Townsville. There are also digital banking options.

Personal banking services

These include transaction accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, home loans, personal loans such as new car loans, secured personal loans, home renovation loans and unsecured personal loans, international transfers, international payments and foreign exchange.

Queensland Country Bank’s unique SmartBudget feature provides an online portal to track and pay bills in one place, and divides up all your expenses into consistent amounts - whether with weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments.

Business banking services

Basic and Platinum business accounts, online saver accounts, Business fixed term deposits, business loans, commercial overdrafts, business Visa credit cards, and business payment solutions.

Insurance services

Health insurance, home and contents insurance, car insurance, caravan insurance, travel insurance, landlords insurance and boat insurance.

Community initiatives

In keeping with its status as a customer-owned, community-driven bank, Queensland Country Bank gives community grants to charities and community groups in the local area, such as Home Hill Community Kindergarten.

Points of praise

• With a number of long-standing customers, some dating back to the bank’s opening in 1971, Queensland Country Bank’s outstanding, personable customer service is a recurring point of praise amongst reviewers. Customers appreciated that both branch staff and phone staff were consistently friendly and helpful.
  • Queensland Country Bank’s smooth loan application processes were lauded by customers, particularly home loan applications, which were handled with care and without stress.
  • The bank’s SmartBudget feature has been around for decades, and customers are still using it today, and reporting that it’s a great help in avoiding financial strain.

Points to consider

• Membership is open to Australians living in any state, not just Queensland. Some reviewers reported taking out home loans that went smoothly, despite being in another state. However there are also no physical branches in other states, which could be inconvenient depending on your banking preferences.
  • According to reviewers, not all Queensland Country Bank cards are compatible with Samsung Pay digital wallets - meaning you can’t use them in conjunction with a Samsung smart watch or smartphone.