4.3

Been with the QCCU about 18 months, have found the service very reliable. I found the customer service and the manner of the staff very pleasant. The security is very good to with occassional phone calls advising of transactions out of the ordinary

Boris

BorisNorth Queensland, QLD

Faultless

In the 20 months, reliability plus satisfaction in every aspect of our dealings with Queensland Country Bank. Online or Personal inquiries dealt with in a fast, efficient and professional manner.
We wished we had switched earlier.

TopicATM Experience, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

It's so simple & fantastic to pay my bills &pay folk to Pay someone & manually pay bills & super quick

I've been with Q C B since 2004 & it's been a pleasure esp when you have trouble with working online or a query, the staff are wonderful ly knowledgeable & friend ly.

TopicATM Experience

Find out how Queensland Country Bank compares to other Banks

Your on-line banking is so useful.

We have been with your bank for over twenty years and always been very happy with it. I mostly use on-line now but, I have always found the staff to be both kind and very helpful.
I would recommend it to anyone.

Emma

EmmaNorth Queensland, QLD

Could not recommend this bank more!

I have been with QC Bank for 8 years since getting my first hone loan. All of the staff have always been extremely helpful and informative every time I have enquired about anything.
I also cannot recommend the Smart Budget enough! it is absolutely a life saver. If you do not have it already, do yourself the best favour you can, call your local branch and make an appointment, you will not regret it!
Personal loans area could use some work as my experience with that was a little extended but these things do happen, sometimes there are unforseen circumstances.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Certainly could not live without it

Have been with QCCU since the very beginning since moving to Weipa. This small town certainly could not exist without this bank that saved its life. The bank is just the best, we have never ever had one complaint, staff and cuts homer service personal and second to no other bank in our experience.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Geez

GeezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely pathetic

3 weeks to access a car loan and in the end was rejected. Got approved by 2 other banks in the meantime. Excuse given was they are a small bank. Grow up guys. This is 2020

TopicLoan Application
Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to speak to.

I've been with them for 2 years now. Their staff are very friendly to speak to over the phone. They have very good rates on their bonus saver account. I would be happy to recommend to other people

TopicNew Account

Old Fashioned Banking - customer service before revenue

I have been with the bank for over 6 years and have found the Bank outstanding in comparison to other big name banks. Every time you go to the branch they cannot do enough to help. More local branches in NQ are needed.

TopicATM Experience, General Transactions and Loan Application

gregflo

gregfloNorth West, QLD

Just so easy .

20 Plus years. We have found the credit union very compassionate when times are hard even during the COVID19 for this year, It was just a simply phone call to check that we where OK financially and something that makes you a where they are their for us. Customer service is always a very high standard thankyou to all the customer service ladies and gentlemen you do your bank proud.

Notophillips

NotophillipsCentral Queensland, QLD

Don't want business never respond and takes weeks to do what should take a day

Have tried several times to obtain small personal loan which actually have enough saving to cover without loan but loan would make easier. The bank never responds staff dont return calls and to difficult to obtain approval not worth the hassle especial when cheaper interest rates elsewhere no reward for tolerating to slow unproffesional attitude to future buisness

TopicLoan Application
Joyce savage

Joyce savageCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic staff always willing to help always promoting insurance or health fund or dental just wonderful.

For a few years I found the bank customer friendly the service is fantastic always say hello upon entering the bank. Everything think about the Mackay branch is fantastic including the branch manager Bill Paton

Bruce Meters

Bruce MetersSouth East Queensland, QLD

I like the good service

I have been with Credit union over 45 years staff are all frindley giving good service and a smart Bbuget is a good service fore all my bills thank you

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions

Barry Menzies

Barry MenziesFar North Queensland, QLD

Better than nothing in a town with 1 full-time bank and 2 part-time

We live in Tully and the closest branch is Smithfield somee 140klms away. Previosly your branch at Mission beach was convenient to be able to talk to an Officer and to do business through a teller. The bank appears to prefer larger cities no COUNTRY.

Charlie W

Charlie WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Real good bank

The internet interface and the apps are smooth and intuitive to use.
Apple Pay on my account works as I expected.
The couple of times I have needed to ring for service, the staff are smart, attentive and compassionate. They are very professional.
Statements and notifications are excellent.
Pay ID works well.
All round this account is as good as it gets. I have accounts at two of the major banks, Qld Country leads the pack with ease of use.

Good friendly atmosphere

Being a long term member prior to the change to a bank, my experience has always been that the staff have been friendly and helpful. You are able to establish a rapore with them and get assistance on most issues. Essentially the change to bank has been in name only associated with some minor adjustments to meet legislative requirements. It remains a personal institution that relies On its members.

William Nolan

William NolanFar North Queensland, QLD

Service

Whether it's over the phone or in person we have always found the service at the branch to be friendly, prompt and efficient and would recommend the bank without any hesitation.

TopicGeneral Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Krankie Clarkie

Krankie ClarkieNorth Queensland, QLD

Never a problem

We my wife & I have held separate & joint accounts with our local branch (BOWEN)
for about 4 years, never had any problems,
Staff have always been happy smiling peoples, backed up by their ever efficient
manager, but we all know that the manager
is only as good as his colleagues.
Well done regards
Russell & Karyn.

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions and Loan Application
Fergatron

FergatronNorth Queensland, QLD

Best Bank to deal with

I have been with this bank for close to 20 years, had numerous loans through them. They have always been helpful & given me great rates on their loans. I also use their Smartbudget option, which is a life saver, would be lost without it.

Cheryl

CherylNorth Queensland, QLD

Great online products and very user friendly been with QCB for a very long time and are always helpful .

Highly recommend Qld Country Bank very user friendly online and helpful in all branches . Staff are always friendly and willing to help in every aspect of your banking. Highly recommended

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions