Joseph.

Joseph.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hello. Is anyone there?

I've got $250,000 to put into a term deposit. I rang Judo bank today at about 12.05 pm Friday 6 Nov.2020 to ask some questions. Waited on hold for nearly one hour, listening to their recorded message"....the next operator will be with you shortly."
Gave up in disgust.
I'm taking my business elsewhere. If you can't answer your phone in a timely manner you won't have much respect for your customers.

Peter

PeterAdelaide

Excellent until today!

I have been two hours on the phone to Judo Bank listening to recorded music and inane messages, by the way, why the same piece of music all the time? My query is that I haven't received this months' interest (payable directly into my bank account) and I want to know why not? I have sent two emails this week with no response also the drama with trying to phone them today, is anyone there?

Pete

PetePerth, WA

Online application doesn't work!

Jill

JillVictoria

Customer Friendly

I have had a term deposit with Judo for over a year (rolled over twice). They have kept me informed reliably, and the whole process has been very easy to navigate and customer friendly. I also like the loyalty bonus!

Mathew H.Judo Bank

Hi Jill, thank you for your support and loyalty with us. We are thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with us and are enjoying your Judo Bank Term Deposits. We look forward to continuing the relationship. Happy Banking!

Sparta

Sparta

Great Value and Service

I now have been with the Bank for over 12 Months during which time I have grown to like the Service and found with experience the bank to be reliable with a Customer service that is great

Mathew H.Judo Bank

Hi Sparta, thank you for your honest feedback! Your happiness is our priority. We are glad to hear that you're enjoying our service and aim to continue the positive experience for you! All the best, the Judo Bank Team!

Retired investor

Retired investorWestern Australia

Very satisfied customer

Have had Term Deposits with Judo Bank for twelve months. Very happy with customer service which includes updates from bank, ease of opening accounts, rolling over Term Deposits on maturity, & interest rates that are far better than what the Big 4 banks are offering at the moment.
Would be very keen to be able to deposit SMSF monies as well.

Fabiola

FabiolaIllawarra, NSW

Fixed Term Bonus

We have used Judo bank for Fixed term Investments and the result in the current savings/investment market has been great. You receive a bonus 0.1% when you roll over and Judo have the most competitive rates on the market

Mathew H.Judo Bank

Thank you for your support and positive feedback, Fabiola. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what worked well for you! We hope you continue to enjoy your Judo Bank Term Deposit!

A Bank with 'Dumb & Dumber' IT

wgpitt

wgpittGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good rates and easy access to term deposits

I've been using Judo Bank for 4 months and have a couple of active term deposits. Judo Bank have made the term deposit access and renewal process pretty seamless with plenty of advance warning and clear description of the options available. They are pretty quick to clear up any misunderstandings.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Mathew H.Judo Bank

Thank you for the positive feedback, wgpitt. We are thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our competitive rates and easy access to your Term Deposits, and that we've been able to assist you when necessary. Happy Banking!

Very Satisfied

We have been with Judo for more than one year and have several accounts with them.
Their online service is very good and easy to use, so we will be continuing to use them.

hemi

hemiGreat Southern, WA

Review

1 year
Yes. All undertakings by Judo fulfilled.
Very good. Relieved/reassured to talk to bank representative.I had difficulties negotiating during the first term of my deposit but with help from online assistance all good.

SueGippsland, VIC

Very happy

I have been with Judo bank for one year, yes found reliable, customer service good, found it easy to manage online and their interest rates are good, so all in all very happy

Sue

Thank you for being a great help with a learner online banker

Mathew H.Judo Bank

Not a problem at all, Sue. We are glad you're enjoying your Term Deposit with us. For any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out, our customer specialist team will be happy to assist! Happy Banking!

Ronald

RonaldSydney, NSW

Best Rates on Offer

Have been with this bank for about 9 months and found it to be reliable and offering very competitive rates. The staff are courteous and helpful and provide ecexcellent service.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Mathew H.Judo Bank

Thank you for the honest feedback, Ronald. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with Judo, our service and competitive Term Deposit rates. We hope to continue the positive experience for you! Happy Banking!

Miriam M

Miriam M

some parts are good and some parts are not too satisfactory

I have been about a year with this bank. The last time I needed their help was not that satisfactory.
Twice I waited on the phone for over an hour for help, and when I managed to speak to someone,
his attitude was not the best, and he was not very clear in explaining the situation.

Review collected in partnership with Judo Bank

Unable to increase my term deposit

I have been with Judo bank for 6 months. I was unable to contact them on the phone regarding a banking matter and they did not reply to my email

TopicBusiness Banking

Find out how Judo Bank compares to other Banks

Excellent term deposit rates - poor phone service

Have been using Judo Bank term deposits for around 13 months and I was very satisfied with their prompt e-mail responses and online banking service at the start of my relationship with the bank.
However when I had an urgent query about one of the term deposit roll-overs, I called the supplied phone number 13 5836 on three occasions (9 am, 12:15 am, 15:00 am on the same day) and was in the queue each time for 15 to 20 minutes, before the call was interrupted and I was asked to enter a "message box number". This was quite frustrating. I wish Judo Bank would use a 'call back' option when times are too busy to answer phone calls within a couple of minutes.

Carolyn

CarolynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best rates!

About a year. Yes, they are reliable and backed by the government, so very safe. Customer service was prompt, I did my enquiries in the bank portal, as that is safe and quick.

Mathew H.Judo Bank

Thank you for your feedback, Carolyn. It is great to hear that you're happy with us and our customer service! We look forward to continuing the positive experience for you!

Jia Wen Yap

Jia Wen YapPerth, WA

Excellent term deposits

This is my second year with Judo bank I’m very satisfied with the efficiency and value of the price. I found out also very easy to manage the account and updates new alway provided.

GavinT

GavinTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best term deposit rates around!

I have been with Judo bank for around 9 months and found them to be very easy to deal with. Their term deposit rates are the best I have found.

Bee

BeeSydney, NSW

excellent rates and excellent service

I have used Judo bank for just under a year, with several Term Deposits in that time. I have had no complaints, and one minor mistake I made with funds transfer was dealt with quickly and efficiently. The interest rates are very competitive and communication good. Definitely recommend Judo.

Hans Kolusniewski

Hans Kolusniewskiasked

My term deposit with Westpac matures on 01/11/20 . How would I go investing it with Judobank ?
Hans Kolusniewski at hkolusniewski@activ8.net.au

Mathew H.Judo Bank

Hi Hans, thank you for your interest in Judo. One of our customer specialists will be in touch with you via email shortly, to assist with any questions you may have! We look forward to having you on board!

Liliasked

I have tried nearly one month to open a term deposit of 250K and I am still nowhere. Although the operator I have on the phone is always very friendly and tell me that the IT people are trying to solve the problem. What can I do to have to have it resolved?
Liliane VC W

Honest Joe
Honest Joe

I would suggest that you try to start a new term deposit as the rates that you would have been quoted a month ago would no longer apply. You are only given 10 working days to deposit funds once an account is considered active. I would seriously try a new account and use Chrome as your web engine and Windows 10. It should be effortless to open and it was for me on both of my term deposits.

Lili

Thank you for your answer. Yes I know unlucky the rates have changed. I use Google Chrome and I have Windows 10 on my computer. I tried several times and was never given a bank account number to deposit the money. I received the answer: account not linked! I have even tried with a new gmail address and it still did not work.
I will try again tomorrow. When everything is entered, should I answer: login in account or done? Thank you very much.

Mathew H.Judo Bank

Hi Lili, thank you for your feedback. Using Chrome as your browser to complete your application generally works best. We apologise for the inconvenience you may have experienced and would like to help you resolve this now to get your Term Deposit opened. Please email your name and contact details to customers@judo.bank, and one of our Judo customer representatives, who will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have moving forward and will be able to help you complete your application today. Thank you again for your feedback and loyalty with us, we look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you as quickly as possible.

foxy 777

foxy 777asked

Is it possible to go to Sydney address to check Judo Bank out before putting our monies into Judo Bank? Tks.

Mathew H.Judo Bank

Unfortunately we do not allow casual visits to any of the judo bank offices unless you are meeting up with a banker to discuss your business idea.. Our Term Deposit applications are all online! For any questions or concerns go to our website or call 13JUDO.

Get an answer from our members and Judo Bank representatives