Judo Bank

See the Best Banks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Judo Bank

Could not join

Neecy
NeecySydney, NSW

A rewarding bank experience!

For over 12 months I have this Bank to be reliable with information both online and via the phone. Confirmations and email prompts were efficient and helpful. The application process was straightforward and I liked the payment options. It was well worth the small effort to reap the benefits of higher interest rates with security and overall a very satisfying experience.

Great bank experience

Unlike other banks, it was very easy to set up a term deposit for joint accounts online. In addition, I appreciate high interest as well. I believe their banking system is efficient and reliable. I couldn't be happier!

J Jarvis
J JarvisQueensland

Waste of time

Decided to invest a large sum in a term deposit spent quite a long time filling out the online forms for it to fail at the submit stage.
Bank must be missing out big and people taking their money elsewhere.
Read another review of this happening before I applied but thought it might have been a problem their end but no

Sonya Harris
Sonya HarrisDarwin

Can't contact- Spent 1 hr on phone waiting

Tried to contact Judo Bank to enquire about and potentially open a business acc. Waited on ph for 1 hr and gave up. Will have to go with a different bank... Disappointing.

John R.Sydney, NSW

Impossible to contact.

After trying to open a term deposit account and being told I had not supplied enough info. - [I had ] so then tried to contact them by phone and email. That seems to be impossible.
I would not invest a cent with them,even if they offered the best rates in the world.
A very unprofessional company.

John R.

I have already sent all my details on your website and STILL no response - please convince me that you are able to satisfy my requirements.

John R.

Have now been promised TWICE that they will get in contact with me to rectify my problem,but guess what - absolutely nothing has happened.
I cannot believe this bank is so hopeless !!

John.

Mark H.
Mark H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

New Judo Term Deposit

Opened a new term deposit account with this bank,found the system worked well transfered money from my bank to Judo transfer occured in one day with no problems experienced . shall be interest to see how the term deposit goes and what it is like to get your returns back.

Mathew H.Judo BankSend a private message

Hi Mark, welcome on board! Thank you for your positive feedback. We hope you enjoy your very own Judo Bank Term Deposit. Any questions, feel free to reach out. Happy Banking:)

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Paul Neilands
Paul NeilandsNorth Queensland, QLD

Can definably live without it

RegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

Lodged a Term Deposit, changed my mind and cannot get a response from Judo Bank staff after 2 online form submissions, 2 emails and 30 minutes waiting on phone. This was on 8th May and now 11th June
Now am locked out of my online banking account.

RussHunter Region, NSW

reliable competitive alternate to the big 4 banks

I joined Judo Bank in 2021 and took a 6mth Term Deposit to test the performance.
i have found Judo to be professional and efficient in providing exactly what they promised.
Service has been reliable, efficient and without fuss, response to my enquiries have been prompt and easy to understand.

Mathew H.Judo BankSend a private message

Smooth process - we love to hear it:) Thank you for leaving a review with us, we hope you continue to enjoy banking with us, Russ! Cheers

peta
petaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great return rate and secure

Offering way more than the big banks with the same government backed security. Very easy to set up new accounts. Would recommend and actually have had family and friends now open accounts with Judo.

great rates

First time investor with this bank. They seem good so far. Interest rates are generally good. Reviews are positive. A good alternative to the big four banks especially when comparing interest rates.

Mathew H.Judo BankSend a private message

Welcome, Ies. And thank you for your trust in Judo Bank. We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with our competitive rates. We look forward to continuing the relationship!

Peter. Z
Peter. ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rate

Been with Judo for 1 month and received 1st months payment on due date. Excellent rate for 60 month term deposit. Very good experience so far and a very reliable bank.

Mathew H.Judo BankSend a private message

Hi Peter, happy 1 month! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for mentioning our timely payment. Great to see that you're enjoying banking with us. We aim to continue the positive experience for you. All the best

Great Product

Have been with Judo for over 2 years, very happy with product and service. Would happily recommend to family and friends. Interest rates competitive and higher than the big 4 banks.

Mathew H.Judo BankSend a private message

Thanks for your positive feedback, Possum. Great to have you on board for the past two years. We're always happy to assist if you, your family or friends have any questions. Happy Banking:)

Melly
MellyQueensland

Highest interest rate on Term Deposti

We’ve been with Judo Bank for over 2 years now as we just rolled over our both term deposits for the next 3 years. Super happy with the ease of online application, ongoing update on our accounts with extra loyalty bonus. Even better, their monthly rate is still the best compared to all other banks out there. Very happy indeed.

Mathew H.Judo BankSend a private message

This makes us very happy:) Thank you for sharing your experience and excitement with us, Melly. We are thrilled to see that you are enjoying banking with Judo Bank. Reach out if you need anything, all the best

Glen Masked

After finally getting my money invested with some difficulty and spending some hours on the phone with one of your reps i am still locked out of my account.There seems to be a login problem as I receive a number on my phone and enter it up comes a message say customer number or password wrong.Have contacted Stephanie several times,she has been helpful but the problem still exists.Please fix this!
Looking forward with being able to access my account.
Glen McDonell

Russ

I’ve never had any problem. In fact my account has been one of the easiest to open and operate. Very efficient

Glen M

Thanks,but is taking along time to fix the problem.Please email me when you have sorted it out.
Regards,
Glen.

Joe S.asked

Why can’t I login into my newly setup online account and everytime I do it I get account not linked

Glen M

You are not on your own.Judo very slow to fix this problem.

Joe S.

Thanks Glen.. it’s a real pain!

Alannaasked

After reading these reviews I am concerned about customer service. I easily set up a small trial account but am hesitant to make a second, and larger one, now that I see how difficult it is to get in touch.
People are saying that it takes too long to get through on the phone with some waiting over an hour and then others say that have put in an online contact for and have never heard back. YET! in the response from Judo they are told to put in an online query.... that seems at odds with what the people are saying about the process.
The responses are much the same with little to no individual consideration. I am deeply concerned.

Ian
Ian
Alanna

I am glad that you have heard back but 'a lot of calls' is the same response they have given to everyone. I'll wait a bit longer and see if the reviews improve before I invest again.
Good luck Ian

wgpitt
wgpitt

Get an answer from our members and Judo Bank representatives

Judo Bank services

Business lending services

Judo focuses on lending to SMEs - small and medium-sized businesses. It does this through providing business loans, lines of credit, and equipment loans.

Personal Banking Services

If you take out a business loan with Jodo, you can apply for a home loan as well as a personal term deposit.

Points of praise for Judo Bank

• Competitive rates were cited, with a handful of reviewers saying they were better than those offered by the Big 4 Banks
  • Many satisfied reviewers used Judo Bank for term deposits, and while many were in the earlier stages of their term, many were happy with the process
  • Efficient customer service and informative correspondence on the part of Judo staff were appreciated by customers

Pain points with Judo

• In many instances, Judo’s online banking system, particularly their online forms, were described as frustrating to use, or simply broken
  • Assistance with setting up term deposits - from the term to phone customer service - was lacking, according to multiple reviewers
  • IT issues were often cited by the bank when customers had problems with Judo’s online banking portal. Needless to say, customers - or would-be customers - found this annoying and time wasting.