1,390 reviews

1,390 reviews
kated
katedSouth East Queensland, QLD
 Pinned Online

Fantastic service - can highly recommend

Linda the legend we call her in our house, who managed to secure us pre-approval for a home loan in an incredibly tight timeframe before we were going to auction. We honestly didn't think it would happen, but she was awesome and managed to get it done. We felt really supported throughout the whole process and are so grateful for her help. We now have rate locked in for 3 months which we are really happy with, relieving a lot of stress and pressure in these current times. Thank you Linda B and the team at Qudos.
  • Topic: Loan Application
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Qudos Bank   DM

Hi there, Wow, what an outstanding review! We're so happy to see Linda recognised for delivering fantastic service to our customers. We're so pleased we were able to take out some of the stress for you that comes with the home buying process!
Kind regards,
Olivia

Maria Antoun
Maria AntounSydney, NSW

Pay ID set up

Spoke with Megan (customer service) she helped me set up my Pay Id in a nice and professional manner. Thank you for the good service always Qudos Bank !!!! Show details
Janice G.
Janice G.
Jill
Jill

Staff Assistance

Henri was very pleasant and helpful. It was a pleasure to speak with him.
Andrea King
Andrea KingSydney, NSW

Quick and helpful

A few days ago had the need to call Qudos and was lucky to have Henri on the other end. He was extremely courteous and helpful. Not only did he help with my issue, he offered good advice.
I have been a Qudos customer for a long time and have been very happy with their service- be it over the phone or at one of their branches. Thank you Henri. Show details
Gabby B.
Gabby B.Sydney, NSW
  Branches

Scammer

Danny, was extremely helpful with me today. I was upset because I was talking to a scammer and rang Qudos bank immediately.
I did not reveal any banking details. Danny was empathetic, kind and patient.
Thanks for your help and wonderful support today Danny.
William Briggs
William BriggsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
  Online

phone call to resolve a bankng issue

Henri resolved my issue quickly. was most pleasant and supportive. Show details
Jenny S
Jenny S

Fantastic help with Hannah

I spoke with Hannah who was patience personified. Next month I’ll be 77 (that’s my excuse!) and my IPhone skills are poor. Hannah walked me through step by step in helping me access my Qudos account needing a changed password etc etc. It took ages and Hannah kept reassuring me all was ok. She got me there, a huge thank you Hannah. Show details
A jones
A jonesAustralian Capital Territory5 posts

Great service!!!

I’ve dealt with Hannah a few times for a few different issues in the past week. She’s been outstanding in helping me resolves the issues in the easiest way possible and has even called me, rather than me having to try to contact the bank. It’s also refreshing to have an Australian to speak to, rather than someone overseas. I’ve been with Qudos for over 20 years and would recommend this bank to anyone. Thank you, Hannah-other banks (and organisations) certainly could take a leaf out of your book. Show details
bob c.
bob c.

Personal & Professional Service

Great service in handling credit cards and term deposits. Thanks Kedaran Show details
A D.
A D.
  Online

Thank you Anurita for an outstanding customer care!

Anurita from vustomer service was extremely patient and helpful with me. She showed excellent customer care skills, listened to me without judging, helped me understand my home loan, took her time and guided me to use the calculators on the Qudos website and most importantly was kind and caring. She checked while placing me on hold briefly if I can get a better interest rate and she provided me very useful information for my overseas travel. She also forwarded my credit card inquiry to the CC team and was just so lovely and professional. She answered all my questions about few products and thr call wasn't endless. Truly amazing and exceptional customer service! Thank you very much Anurita!!!! All the best!
Penny A.
Penny A.

Amazing customer service!

Donna was amazing - nothing too much trouble & she was able to solve my issue with no major delays. Customer service was well above five star!!
Donna Cremerius
Donna CremeriusMid North Coast, NSW2 posts
  Online

So easy to do business with

So easy to do business with. I didn’t have to wait for 45 minutes. Questions answered with a very friendly manner Show details
Rob
RobSydney, NSW
  Qudos Bank

Very helpful and understanding staff

I had 2 system debits for transactions I didn’t realise incurred a fee. I rang Henry from Qudos bank and after a short review the transactions were credited back into my account the same day. Many thanks. Show details
Jock G
Jock GSydney, NSW2 posts

Exceptional service

Have been with the bank since 1969 still giving excellent service esp being there on a Saturday Show details

bob
bob · Branches

how do i open a term deposit in your branch at mascot if i don't bank with you

Qudos Bank   DM

Hi Bob. Thanks for your enquiry. You are welcome to come into the Mascot branch and one of our friendly staff will be able to assist with opening a Term Deposit for you. The branch's opening hours is 8:30am-5:30pm Mon-Fri.

Kind regards,
Jana

Frances L.
Frances L. · Branches

Where do I deposited an ANZ bank check in Brisbane south side.

Ernesto S.
Ernesto S. · Qudos Bank

HOW TO LOG-IN ?

About Qudos Bank:

Qudos Bank is a 100% customer-owned or mutual bank, giving new meaning to the phrase ‘a penny saved is a penny earned.’ As a customer-owned financial institution, profits go back to members in the form of improved products and services - rather than simply profiting external shareholders.

The bank offers a variety of financial products, including savings accounts, home loans, credit cards, personal loans, wealth management services, insurance and international money services.

Points of praise for Qudos Bank:

Excellent customer service was praised by a landslide of reviewers, especially regarding service provided over the phone. Qudos was praised for responding to queries quickly and effectively, with several customer service representatives thanked by name.

Qudos has several longstanding customers, who've been with the bank 10 years, 20+ years and sometimes even 40 years. Collectively, they cited the outstanding customer services as one of the things about Qudos they liked best.

Compare all Qudos Bank listings