Branches and Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Andrew, Marrickville

Andrew, MarrickvilleSydney

Amazing Service from Efficient and Friendly Staff

Been with Qudos for 20+ years (FKA Qantas Credit Union). They have great rates, amazing service, low fees and are a breath of fresh air compared with the big banks.

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Olivia F.Qudos Bank

No worries, I can't understand why anyone continues dealing with the big banks when Qudos is so excellent.

Gopika Anoop

Gopika AnoopSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service and support

We thank all the members of Qudos Bank, Ascot for helping us with our first home loan.The entire process was quick, seamless and friendly.
Being new to the property market and trying to purchase our first home, we stumbled upon so many road blocks along the way. However Shristi Prasad ( Branch Manager) helped us take a realistic and achievable financial road to our first home. We thank Shristi for her incredible support right from the first meeting until final settlement.
The other team members at Ascot Branch - Zac, Naz and Daniel were also very friendly and gave us a hearty welcome during each of our visits at the Branch.
We strongly recommend banking with Qudos Bank especially for Home loans.

TopicLoan Application
Carolyn B

Carolyn BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

$90 for statements. WOW

I closed my account years ago but needed to get access to bank statements from 2009-2011. I could not access them online because the account was closed so I contacted qudos bank and was told the cost would be $90!! Suncorp charged me $0 for the last five years of statements.

JckSydney, NSW

Negative stars-atrocious, appalling. STAY AWAY Qudos Bank. Terrible service

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Nick C Perth

Nick C PerthPerth, WA

Excellent service team

Good positive experience , the customer service was perfect & follow up was seamless.
They call back when they say they will.
Very good clear communication.
All inquires got sorted while i was on the phone, these staff surely cant be trained to be nice, they seem to just employ nice people.
Well done

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and New Account

jacky H.

jacky H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Hopeless staff and the worst bank. Don't do business with this bank.

TopicBusiness Banking, Loan Application and New Account

Cazzam50

Cazzam50Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Hope you have better luck than I've had!

TopicNew Account

Flick

FlickSouth East Queensland, QLD

How to really upset a customer

Handled poorly

Lack of Customer Service after 25 years of being a member the emails and calls I've had to make to resolve an issue has been nothing short of unprofessional and time consuming

TopicLoan Application
Marianne

MarianneSydney, NSW

the extra charges

Bought a Jacket from New Zealand in Au$ calculated correctly on the day but my account was debited with an extra $7 on top. Why? nobody knows. Fees up and up. Banking with the old Credit Union since 1971, never had an issue, but now I have

TopicCredit Card Application

Don’t bank here

Customer for over 20 years. Was a great as a Credit Union, but is now an absolutely uncaring inflexible bank with Customer Service practically not existent. Because they are inflexible unlike the major Banks, making me go to costly and time wasting probate, where every other institution and share company have waived probate for me. Qudos so inflexible they would rather lose the investment of a customer with over $100,000 to another Bank than consider my case on merit and waive probate.

Dissapointed

DissapointedQueensland

32 years loyal now I’m out of there

Member for 32 years now can’t get out quick enough. Non caring “don’t let the door hit you on the way out” attitude.

Bank elsewhere for much better rates and service.

Simon I

Simon IMelbourne

Worst banking company I have ever come across

Morkco

MorkcoLabrador

RIP QSCU

Im just another unsatisfied loyal customer. I remember telling everyone how good they were but now I can't get out quick enough. Refinanced my home loan with another bank because they have 0 negotiations on interest rates. They offer new customers low rates and jack up rates of existing loyal customers. Canceled all accounts and just paid $250 annual credit card fee which they refused to refund. Before they would cover transaction fees but now pass them on. Would never recommend this bank to anyone.

Jonny

JonnyAntipolo City, Philippines

Cant get Online Banking to work transfering funds to other fiancial institutions within AUS or overs

Internet banking down all Saturday

17/03/18 internet banking down all day today couldn't transfer money to pay bills or know anything about my accounts including my business crap service. Leaving them on Monday.

Jarse

JarseSydney

RIP QSCU - Now just another uncompetitive bank

I joined the Qantas Staff Credit Union in 1994 when I joined the group. Back then they had enthusiastic, caring staff who would go out of their way to give good service. Their interest rates were generally competitive with the rest of the market, and the vibe was like belonging to a 'good thing'. We had our mortgage with them, and although we had to do a bit more legwork than if we were dealing with a commercial institution, we didn't mind so much.

Now all that's gone.

Interest rates which are far from competitive with the market, and service that doesn't stand out any better than other banks.

We've moved on. I recommend you do, too.

JulieGymea Bay

Zero Stars - so sad to see the death of a once great credit union.

Homeloan interest rates

I have also been a loyal member of Qantas Credit Union for over 20 years and there is no loyalty at all. My home loan variable rate is 4.39% but Qudos Bank has it advertised on their website for 4.04%. When I called to match the interest rate advertised I was told that rate was only for new customers and they wouldn't match it or even negotiate. Basically they didn't care whether I left the bank or not, even quite happy to send out a Discharge Form. Disgusting service.

AniS

AniSCanberra 2600, ACT

RIP QF credit union

Much the same as all the previous reviews - slowly but surely the old credit union (which is why I was with them in the first place) has slowly morphed into a bank like experience. Don't go near them.