3.9

Adelaide Customer

Adelaide CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficient, timely detailed advice and polite

Every time I need to call Qudos I finish with my problem listened too and solved. The call centre staff are well trained, efficient and polite - and never a long wait. Also, they have efficient client tracking software which means if I need to make a second call they are fully aware of previous conversations. Well done Qudos.

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Great Service - Brisbane Branch

After dealing with a few banks in regards to a secured loan on a vehicle we turned to Qudos. Never used them before, but the service was outstanding.
Naz in the Brisbane branch was awesome, she was prompt with emails and straight forward in explaining the loan and process. She pushed the loan through once we found a car and we drove away happy.
Would recommend.

Lesley CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible bank

Overseas Bob

Overseas BobSydney, NSW

Miranda branch

Completed a loan through the Miranda branch last month with the lender Kerrie

Could not have asked for a better experience
Would definately recommend to all my friends and colleagues.
Well done

BSA Bantam

BSA BantamNortheast, VIC

Great customer service & rates!

After having money in one of the main four banks for a number of years and the interest rates going lower & lower it was really refreshing to find Qudos Banking offering a far better rate. My wife and I have spoken with several consultants on various occasions and all have been very helpful & polite. Chaitanya was just recently very helpful in guiding us through the procedure of opening a Term Deposit and the whole process only took 15 minutes. They are very competitive in the market place and have some special rates that are far better than the big banks. Highly recommended.

Kerry Petersen excellent customer service

made phone enquiry regarding my accounts,Kerry fixed the problem then offered a better home loan rate and a better set up.Kerry has wonderful customer skills ,very empathetic (in these difficult times Covid-19),great product knowledge and is a credit to Qudos Bank.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
AlanB

AlanBSYDNEY

Excellent service from F. Many thanks.

Been with your since 10 years. My experience is that your bank has always been reliable. Excellent customer service. Help was given in very clear language. So very much appreciated .

A service other institutions need to follow.

i need to advise that the service provided to me when dealing with Qudos Bank over the past two years (approx) has been outstanding, professional, & efficient in all respects. In particular my experience today with a staff member Tim , he has gone to great lengths to assist explain and advise me in detail what and how things will be done .
I can only compare Qudos Bank staff with other service i am provided by other banks, i can only reiterate Qudos Bank has won me over.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Jessica S.

Jessica S.Sydney, NSW

Term deposit advice

I put through an online enquiry to discuss Term deposits and am not currently a customer of Qudos.

A lovely lass by the name of Kerrie from the Miranda branch called me promptly and explained the process of opening an account and starting the term deposit. I just need to wait until my funds are released from my old bank and I will surely start banking with Quods

Well done to an excellent staff member.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

Jo M

Jo MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Term Deposit - excellent help over the phone

I've just started with Qudos Bank, and needed to get my deposit done quickly before interest rates changed. There were some technical difficulties, firstly with making the transfer from Bank SA (it had to go via Westpac), and secondly with my Qudos account having only been set up the previous day. The staff member at Qudos who took my call, Chaitanya, was exceptionally competent, efficient & helpful. Everything worked in time. I've formed a very favourable first impression of Qudos.

David

David

Di and her perth team are exceptional

Most big banks have forms and applications etc etc etc.
During covid19 we've required our loan to be put on holiday and we've also refinanced our fixed loan to a lower rate, all without any fees.
I did this by a simple email and phonecall. Di made the requests and bingo the job was done.
We settled our loan over 1 year ago, but the team continues to support us after the fact.
I Highly commend di and her Perth based team.

Pleasant Helpful Knowledgeable Staff Member

We just joined the bank at the Ascot Branch in Brisbane.
Naz could not have made it a more pleasant stress free application.
As it was for a SMSF Term deposit it wasn’t a simple new account.
Naz knew the procedure and the banks products very well.

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account
John

JohnSydney, NSW

SMSF term deposit - smooth sailing so far, and quick turnaround

Today was my first interaction with Qudos Bank. I was in a similar situation to recent reviewers "Col C." and "Pd off big time" - disgruntled with ME Bank and wanting a term deposit with a good rate for my SMSF. I called Qudos, had my call answered immediately, and was directed to become a member by opening a savings account online. That online application took 5 minutes. The account was opened instantly - no 48 hour wait. Called the bank again and arranged to have term deposit application forms emailed to me. The whole process so far has taken 15 minutes. Interested to see how long it takes to process the term deposit application.

Col C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pd off big time, I am with you!!

I too withdrew my Term deposit with ME and tried Qudos and later Citi, the amount of info they require plus the days waiting for approval is a joke, after trying for over 24 hours to either get some satisfaction or even a call back and spent a heap of time on hold I gave up, logged onto Bank of Sydney; all over and done with in 5 minutes

Col C.

Wasted enough time today to reply to an obvious canned response,

Qudos BankQudos Bank

Helpful, Efficient and Personal Banking!

Always a great customer experience with a personal feel with every contact. Efficient in resolving issues or requests.
Very competitive in the market. Long time customer over 20 years and ain't goung anywhere soon!
Great customer experience!

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professionalism At It's Best

I have been a member of Qudos Bank for over 30 years and I received Exceptional Service Today from a
lovely lady named NAZ from Qudos Bank Ascot Branch in Brisbane. Her Kind Helpful and Patient Assistance was So Very Appreciated and I'm Really Grateful for her Help.... Many Thanks from Richard

Efficient, Effective & Expedited

Been a customer over twenty years. Staff at Miranda this week went above and beyond to expedite changed arrangement following loss of spouse. Communications in person and via email to keep us updated.

bob

bobSydney, NSW

Always very helpful

I've just rang on a Saturday to ask a silly question, I got a most positive answer which was very helpful.
I've also arranged a term over the phone, no problem.
I've been a member who knows 30 years.
Service was and is impeccable.

TopicGeneral Transactions

A great experience and all our expectations were met!

I was a not a customer when I phoned Qudos about establishing a term deposit for my smsf. Melanie stepped me through the procedure, before i then visited the Brisbane branch where Naz completed the account application & opening steps for me. It was a quick & easy process so I can very much recommend the staff on their overall knowledge and efficiency. Well done to Qudos.

TriciaRuby

TriciaRubyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Assistance

I just wanted to thank Barnard for his assistance today. Very professional. He was exceptionally patient, having to deal with myself and my husband's accounts and waiting on my husband's document verification.

Lois D.asked

Qudos Bank

What is a bonus saver account?

Too long to answer

Hi Lois,
Our Bonus Saver is an online savings account that's ideal if you're looking for a great interest rate on your savings and don't need to access your account for your everyday spending. Currently, you can earn up to 1.35% pa on your savings when you make no withdrawals in any calendar month.
Kind regards,
Olivia

K.jonesasked

Qudos Bank

Why is it when you do a search for the best fixed term rates online through safari Qudos doesn’t get a mention even though it’s taken across many banks???

K.jones

Maybe the bigger banks don’t want you to know that there are better rates out there???

Sam

Samasked

Qudos Bank

How long will it take to reach my Bendigo account?

Loren I
Loren I

Hi Sam, thanks for your question. If you’ve made a transfer from your Qudos Bank account to an external bank account it should appear on the next business day pending the receiving institutions processing times, however in some circumstances it can take up to 2-3 business days. If making a transfer on a weekend or public holiday please expect to allow additional processing time. Regards, Qudos Bank

Get an answer from our members and Qudos Bank representatives