1,255 reviews · Statistics

Qudos Bank1,255 reviews
kated
katedQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
 Pinned Online

Fantastic service - can highly recommend

Linda the legend we call her in our house, who managed to secure us pre-approval for a home loan in an incredibly tight timeframe before we were going to auction. We honestly didn't think it would happen, but she was awesome and managed to get it done. We felt really supported throughout the whole process and are so grateful for her help. We now have rate locked in for 3 months which we are really happy with, relieving a lot of stress and pressure in these current times. Thank you Linda B and the team at Qudos.
  • Topic: Loan Application
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Qudos Bank   DM

Hi there, Wow, what an outstanding review! We're so happy to see Linda recognised for delivering fantastic service to our customers. We're so pleased we were able to take out some of the stress for you that comes with the home buying process!
Kind regards,
Olivia

Wichit
Wichit

Experience

Amazing customer service and very friendly staff.
Would recommend to friends and family.
Ken Simpson.
Ken Simpson.
  Online

Henri from customer service on phone was above and beyond for issue. Show details
Uncle Bob
Uncle BobSydney5 posts
  Online

Qudos bank the best (at least in my experience)

Sought assistance re login, couldn't have more helpful and stayed online until problem resolved and cheerful to boot. Show details
Maeve
MaeveSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Branches

Excellent experience

Aneta provided exceptional customer service, demonstrating professionalism, patience, and helpfulness.
Thank you!
Phil M.
Phil M.2 posts

Excellent assistance

Good morning,
I spoke with Louise today and my moderately complex problem with accounts (acting as a Power of Attorney) was quickly resolved. Additionaly, recommendations were made and implemented which, moving forward, will assist in the ongoing management of accounts. Many thanks Louise, for assistance and expertise. Show details
DARREN
DARRENNSWSydney, NSW

Help with details

Louise helped alot with my mortgage loan enquires on the phone.
Darren Show details
Thomas P.
Thomas P.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Online

Good rates, phone support could be better

Overall I'm satisfied with qudos especially my interest rate. But I kept getting junk mail and struggled to convert to electronic communications. After about 15 minutes on hold (which is very typical, probably the longest I've waited is 25 minutes) and then another 15 minutes of talking, the eventual suggestion was to get online and send them an message. I think next time I'll start with online communications.
Col B.
Col B.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Mortgage balance enquiry

I rang with a question regarding my mortgage a/c and it was handled very professionally and quickly by Louise Dunn. Louise also solved an enquiry I had about a credit in my account which I couldn’t determine. Show details
Mark D.
Mark D.
  Branches

Antara

Antara gave excellent customer service and spent an incredible amount of time ensuring we understood exactly each account we had. She supplied us the information that was incredibly helpful. She was extremely patient and provided us the personal attention we needed to understand our needs as we currently live in Canada. All our questions were answered and are completely set up to do our online and app banking while in Canada. Show details
Ian
IanNSWSydney, NSW12 posts
  Online

had a need to phone the bank regarding my visa cards. Have always found the staff particularly helpful. Today I dealt with Louise who went above and beyond to help
Images
ImagesNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Online

Incorrect email information received!

Received incorrect information via email which initiated my phonecall ... wait time on phone, then transfer initiated more wait time on phone before Customer service person who was very helpful and polite assuring that the worrisome email was indeed incorrect. !!!
Annie G.
Annie G.

Disappointing customer service

I would like to invest with you but you have made it extremely difficult with your online process. Not only can I not speak to someone, only received emails, your process does not allow me to enter my victorian licence (we do not have a number on back upper rhs). Additionally, it does not recognise my Medicare card. So now this 2nd email states that I either need to go a branch (6 +hours round trip) or get a stat dec. I have a substantial amount to invest but it's not worth the trouble. I just wanted to talk to someone.
Paul
PaulQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers hide everywhere

I was alerted to a possible scam (immediately after my transaction) involving a travel agent who seems to have taken bonus points, and was maybe about to get cash from a cancellation. The Frauds office staff stayed with me for nearly two full days, exchanging emails, helping me with responses and so on. As it turned out, my bookings were legit, but the peripheral activity was a little stinky. Qudos really helped me. Show details
AO'Brien
AO'BrienNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast & Friendly

Louise was very friendly, helpful & thorough. She made sorted everything I was after at the time.
Many thanks Show details

bob
bob · Branches

how do i open a term deposit in your branch at mascot if i don't bank with you

Qudos Bank   DM

Hi Bob. Thanks for your enquiry. You are welcome to come into the Mascot branch and one of our friendly staff will be able to assist with opening a Term Deposit for you. The branch's opening hours is 8:30am-5:30pm Mon-Fri. Kind regards,
Jana

Frances L.
Frances L. · Branches

Where do I deposited an ANZ bank check in Brisbane south side.

Ernesto S.
Ernesto S. · Qudos Bank

HOW TO LOG-IN ?

About Qudos Bank:

Qudos Bank is a 100% customer-owned or mutual bank, giving new meaning to the phrase ‘a penny saved is a penny earned.’ As a customer-owned financial institution, profits go back to members in the form of improved products and services - rather than simply profiting external shareholders.

The bank offers a variety of financial products, including savings accounts, home loans, credit cards, personal loans, wealth management services, insurance and international money services.

Points of praise for Qudos Bank:

Excellent customer service was praised by a landslide of reviewers, especially regarding service provided over the phone. Qudos was praised for responding to queries quickly and effectively, with several customer service representatives thanked by name.

Qudos has several longstanding customers, who've been with the bank 10 years, 20+ years and sometimes even 40 years. Collectively, they cited the outstanding customer services as one of the things about Qudos they liked best.

Contact info for Qudos Bank