Listing monitored by Qudos Bank

Pros

• 100% member owned

• Personable customer service

• Transparent business practices

The best customer service

Excellent customer service have been with qudos bank for over 20 years and when I needed their expertise they were there. Good work Melanie you were very helpful and easy to work with.

TopicCredit Card Application
James
JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst, longest and discrimatory process of applying for refinancing.

Campbell D.
Campbell D.South East Queensland, QLD

They succeeded where the call centre failed

I was after my loan settlement statement and emailed and called the called the call centre 3 times. Still haven't heard from them. Visited the branch here in Brisbane and the wonderful manager there succeeded where the rest failed in 1 day. As compared to 3 weeks. The branch always give me top service.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Efficient friendly service.

Today I had reason to contact the call centre regarding a problem I was having in trying to transfer a matured term deposit.Rachel was extremely helpful In resolving the problem,in a cheerful efficient manner.Thank you Rachel.

Absolutely essential

I have been with Qudos Bank since it's inception and with it's predessor Qantas Staff Credit Union for more than 30 years. I have found both to be reliable and extremely customer focused and the staff friendly and efficient. Whenever I have had a problem the staff have gone to great lengths to assist me to resolve the matter.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Friendly service

I've just started with Qudos and have found them reliable and the phone service staff very helpful. They have helped me with getting started and getting to know their online banking systems.

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account

Obtaining time of transaction

Phoned Qudos for transaction time at a Coles Branch, due to Covid.
Sana assisted me requesting security details first with clarity.
I was advised there is a change to passwords, can only provide you with first letter of the password not what it relates to. Very helpful for future assistance.
Very pleasant, helpful and clearly understood.
Thank you Qudos for a quality customer service person.

TopicGeneral Transactions
Glenn
GlennSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding Service

I joined Qantas Staff Credit Union, now Qudos Bank in 1974 and have always found the organisation and staff to be very professional.
Recently Catherine Njoka facilitated my new application for a credit card. Throughout the process from my initial contact through to the card being posted to me, Catherine was highly professional, communicated well, was efficient, warm and friendly. It made the whole process very seamless. Thank you for your outstanding service, it was much appreciated.

TopicCredit Card Application

ANTHONY
ANTHONY Sydney, NSW

The Best..

I've been more than 14 years in this bank..
It is very reliable bank
Very Satisfied Customer Service Experience..
Also as a Qantas Staff Credit Union member aswell..
Always have been given excellent personal service either in person or over the phone..

TopicLoan Application

Bev
BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

We had been with Qudos for a few years but had never gone into the Ascot branch before. I was going through a very difficult time and needed to change my accounts and didn’t want to deal with it online or over the phone. Naz was amazing. She took the time to explain my options and made me feel very comfortable with any decisions I made. She kept me fully informed until everything was finalised. The whole process was seamless. I can’t thank Naz enough for her help and compassion that she showed me.

Great service as always

Made an appointment to top up my loan due to covid related car lease issues. They were so helpful, understanding and prompt. Staff in the Brisbane branch were very professional and friendly.

Service over the phone

I have been with the QUDOS Bank 25yrs.
I have always found QUDOS bank reliable, also previously as the Qantas Staff Credit Union.
I have always have been given excellent personal service either in person or over the phone.

Don.  S.E. Queensland
Don. S.E. QueenslandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fine example example of customer service

Excellent service by Faryaz She is doing everything to help locate a transfer of $100.00 plus. Advised what to do to prove more information to the "Team" Hopefully we will get a good result. I have been lucky enough to speak with her at least 3 times now.

Since my original review the money has been returned to my account.

I have been with the QFCU/QUDOS since day one in the very early 60's There was only one person running the show then. Best bank I have had dealings with and would recommend every time. Staff helpful and caring. Faryal who looked my my dilemma of locating missing payment from me.

Seamless Process and Outstanding Customer Service

Naz made my experience seamless, keeping me informed on the process, explaining everything in a manner I could understand. She offered options that were beneficial to me. Highly recommend her and her excellent customer service. Thank you Naz!

Mark4283
Mark4283Darling Downs, QLD

EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR 16 YRS

I have been a member of Qudos formerly Qantas Credit Union for around 16 years. I used to be lucky and lived at Mascot and had access to the branch there where the service was always excellent. Since moving to Toowoomba I have found a few things harder but the online banking has been fantastic twice contacting me about my credit card being used fraudulently and stopped straight away

Read more reviews - page 2

Judi S.
Judi S.asked
Qudos Bank

I need the url no of qudos bank

Hi Judi,
You can visit our website at www.qudosbank.com.au. Please let me know if I can assist you further at all.
Kind regards,
Olivia

Juneasked
Qudos Bank

My daughter is going to buy her very first home. Is Qudos the best bank for first home buyers?

Michael Mac
Michael Mac

QUDOS bank is run for its members. It started as a Qantas staff credit union and is now one of the most respected banks around. You need to research rates of course but in my experience they always have the members interests at heart. They are very helpful on the phone with little to no wait times unlike the ‘big 4’. I’d thoroughly recommend them. Been a member for over 30 years!

June

Thank you so much Michael. Very much appreciated. My daughter is really busy at work so I'm doing some of the leg work for my daughter.

Anonymous762asked

Dear Madam/ Sir of Quodos Bank and current Qudos customers,
Does Qudos Bank have a set fee schedule, or do the tellers or a manager work out fees they feel are suitible for each individual bank customer?
I need to know the answer, as I am researching banks for a friend, and I'm thinking of possibly joining your bank.
Regards, Anonymous762

Hi Anonymous762,
Thank you for your message, and we're pleased to hear you are considering joining Qudos Bank!
As a customer-owned bank we're proud to say all our customers enjoy banking with no or low fees. Here's an outline of our fees and charges when they are required: https://asset.qudosbank.com.au/files/ebrochures/Fees_Charges.pdf
We hope to welcome you to Qudos Bank soon, please let me know if there's anything further we can assist you with.
Kind regards,
Olivia

Anonymous762

Thank you very much Olivia! :)

Dear Madam/Sir of Quodos,
Please tell me, can you block and cancel a direct debit over the phone, or do you need to visit your nearest branch to do this?

Also, when you buy a checkbook, do you visit a branch to pick up your purchased checkbook. or is your checkbook mailed to you?

Regards, Anonymous762

Get an answer from our members and Qudos Bank representatives

About Qudos Bank:

Qudos Bank is a 100% customer-owned or mutual bank, giving new meaning to the phrase ‘a penny saved is a penny earned.’ As a customer-owned financial institution, profits go back to members in the form of improved products and services - rather than simply profiting external shareholders.

The bank offers a variety of financial products, including savings accounts, home loans, credit cards, personal loans, wealth management services, insurance and international money services.

Points of praise for Qudos Bank:

Excellent customer service was praised by a landslide of reviewers, especially regarding service provided over the phone. Qudos was praised for responding to queries quickly and effectively, with several customer service representatives thanked by name.

Qudos has several longstanding customers, who've been with the bank 10 years, 20+ years and sometimes even 40 years. Collectively, they cited the outstanding customer services as one of the things about Qudos they liked best.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

You can bet your bottom dollar that Qudos Bank is a good bank, since it’s the 2021 Award Winner for Best Bank. Top scores were awarded to Qudos for transparency regarding its business practices, and its outstanding customer service.