Branches, Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Topic
    • Loan Application (15)
    • New Account (7)
    • General Transactions (6)
    • Credit Card Application (3)
    • Business Banking (3)
    • ATM Experience (2)

Cristina

CristinaSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Catherine in the mascot branch gives impecable customer service and it very professional, always passes on the correct information and guide the process in a very professional way. Prompt to assist with any questions or information needed.

Tony G

Tony GSydney, NSW

Home Loan Service - Excellent !

Re - First Home Loan and assistance from Qudos.

I've been a member of Qudos for almost 20 yrs. Qudos was the first choice for seeking out a home loan (first for me) and the dealings with Qudos, specifically Bobby from Miranda/Mascot was first class.

Given my financial situation (savings / amount to be borrowed) I had a smooth, trouble free and swift dealings with Qudos. Bobby was a pleasure to deal with - and provided me with all the necessary information required in my first purchase, and helpful advice on how to arrange my Qudos accounts. Thanks for the hassle free application - as I have just moved into my new place this weekend.

Home Loan Service Excellent

I have just purchased my first investment property and Bobby at the Mascot office was my lender.
As a first timer I had plenty of questions all of which were answered by Bobby.
All parts of the process were thoroughly explained along the way.
All timelines were met and the entire process ran seamlessly including an early settlement.

Vivian B.

Vivian B.Hunter Region, NSW

Amazing Service

The Lending Specialist made the process incredibly smooth. The initial Loan request was made over the holiday period and in an amazingly short period of time the Pre Approval was completed. As we had now found a new property, this quickly followed to a request for full loan approval. With her persistence Full Approval was given and we were able to Exchange before the other buyers. Would not have happened without her assistance. Thank you so much.

Kara

KaraSydney, NSW

Great loans assistance

Fantastic loan assistance through every step. Bobby was extremely helpful, answered my many questions during my house hunting and loan application, and here we are in our new home. Thank you Qudos

Hi Kara,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear our helpful team were able to assist you throughout your journey. Congratulations on your new home!
Regards,
Olivia

Ian Unger

Ian UngerSydney, NSW

The perfect bank to deal with for a housing loan

Exceptional customer service

Samantha made the whole refinancing a breeze, she was organised and fast to reply to questions we had. Would highly recommend Sam to anyone and we are appreciative of how easy she made the process thanks Sam

Perfect customer service

I have been with Qudos for roughly 15 years (initially Qantas Credit Union), and I have no complaints so far. Almost everyone I have dealt with has been top notch. I'm normally not one to leave a comment, but today I rang Qudos regarding car insurance and spoke to Rachelle - who was absolutely delightful.
She was very friendly, extremely helpful and she clearly delivered the information I was after. If I still didn't understand something, she took the time to explain, even more thoroughly. Again, this is not dissimilar to my previous interactions with Qudos staff - but Rachelle went above and beyond.

Tania Oliver

Tania OliverRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I have been with Qudos Bank since 1995 previously named Qantas Credit Union. They have helped me to purchase a number of properties in this time I find there customer service to be exceptional and they are efficient, helpful and knowledgeable on property purchases and all other aspects of banking. They are wonderful I would not purchase a home with anyone else and [Name Removed] Lending Specialist was outstanding! I Thank Qudos Bank for their Exceptional Customer Service!

TopicLoan Application and New Account
Jenny Pan

Jenny PanSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

We have recently refinance our home loans from CBA to Qudos, rates are so much lower than the big banks. We went to see CBA and other banks and they said we couldn't afford it (trying to refinance the existing loans) but Qudos was able to help, it took us awhile but we eventually got there and we are very happy with their service, especially [Name Removed], he looked after us from day 1 and have always been there and provided his best service until the end, we will not hesitate to recommend Qudos to our families and friends.

Mignon W

Mignon WSydney, NSW

Mortgage Rates and Customer Service

TopicLoan Application and New Account

Andrew, Marrickville

Andrew, MarrickvilleSydney

Amazing Service from Efficient and Friendly Staff

Been with Qudos for 20+ years (FKA Qantas Credit Union). They have great rates, amazing service, low fees and are a breath of fresh air compared with the big banks.

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Qudos BankQudos Bank

No worries, I can't understand why anyone continues dealing with the big banks when Qudos is so excellent.

Gopika Anoop

Gopika AnoopSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service and support

We thank all the members of Qudos Bank, Ascot for helping us with our first home loan.The entire process was quick, seamless and friendly.
Being new to the property market and trying to purchase our first home, we stumbled upon so many road blocks along the way. However Shristi Prasad ( Branch Manager) helped us take a realistic and achievable financial road to our first home. We thank Shristi for her incredible support right from the first meeting until final settlement.
The other team members at Ascot Branch - Zac, Naz and Daniel were also very friendly and gave us a hearty welcome during each of our visits at the Branch.
We strongly recommend banking with Qudos Bank especially for Home loans.

Carolyn B

Carolyn BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

$90 for statements. WOW

I closed my account years ago but needed to get access to bank statements from 2009-2011. I could not access them online because the account was closed so I contacted qudos bank and was told the cost would be $90!! Suncorp charged me $0 for the last five years of statements.

TopicGeneral Transactions

JckSydney, NSW

Negative stars-atrocious, appalling. STAY AWAY Qudos Bank. Terrible service

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Nick C Perth

Nick C PerthPerth, WA

Excellent service team

Good positive experience , the customer service was perfect & follow up was seamless.
They call back when they say they will.
Very good clear communication.
All inquires got sorted while i was on the phone, these staff surely cant be trained to be nice, they seem to just employ nice people.
Well done

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and New Account

jacky H.

jacky H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Hopeless staff and the worst bank. Don't do business with this bank.

TopicBusiness Banking, Loan Application and New Account

Cazzam50

Cazzam50Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Hope you have better luck than I've had!

TopicNew Account

Flick

FlickSouth East Queensland, QLD

How to really upset a customer

TopicGeneral Transactions

Julie

Julie

Handled poorly

Lack of Customer Service after 25 years of being a member the emails and calls I've had to make to resolve an issue has been nothing short of unprofessional and time consuming