4.3

joek49

joek49Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Switched over mortgage - glad we did

We switched mortgage from another bank we felt let down by. Our Bank Australia Lending Consultant made everything easy, hassle free and provided excellent customer service we were looking for.

productven1

productven1Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Bank Outstanding Team

I have been absolutely blown away by Bank Australia. Amazing bank, even amazing team members. A very special appreciation goes to Conan simply outstanding in responsiveness, proactiveness and customer orientation.

TopicLoan Application and New Account
J Norman

J NormanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy to have made the change!

Really happy, and impressed, with our service so far from Bank Australia, our lending agent Rachael went above and beyond to assist. So glad we have moved to an ethical bank and highly recommend Bank Australia to everyone.

TopicCredit Card Application, Loan Application and New Account

Francis

FrancisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's all about the staff

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer experience

Bank Australia in west end, Brisbane surprised me at how accomodating and customer focused the team was. I was so impressed not only with the customer service but the branch itself was amazing! Thankyou

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
Hugh

HughHobart, TAS

Easy and smooth refinancing process

I recently refinanced two mortgages to Bank Australia and my only regret is I didn't tdo it earlier. Holly was fantastic, with prompt replies and great communication. The great interest rates and ethical business approach were the icing on the cake. I'd definately recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone looking to refinance, or just for daily banking. Their online banking is great, on par with CommBank.

TopicCredit Card Application, Loan Application and New Account
Stephen Schafer

Stephen SchaferSydney, NSW

New Account Without Tears

I anticipated delays, inconvenience and interminable please hold the line messages when I moved to Bank Australia. Instead, everything went smoothly, friendly and efficient people assisted me throughout and I’m now glad to be banking more responsibly. I came to Bank Australia for the ethical approach but I’ll stay because here I’m treated as a person not just an account number. Thanks so much!

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

A very simple and stress free experience

We recently refinanced with Bank Australia. I can't thank them enough for making the process simple and completely stress free. An enormous thank you to Brad who walked this journey with us. His communication was always polite and very clear so we understood what was required from us.

Rosemary Race

Rosemary RaceWestern District, VIC

Technology+caring attitude_fabulous customer service = Bank Australia!

JAD

JADSydney, NSW

It just works - oh so well

It just works (online) oh so well. Rates are pretty good and service, when you need it, is great.

Only downside is live branches - just 1 in Sydney city - You don't need it very often .. but it is a pain when you do.

TopicATM Experience, General Transactions and New Account
Joan Limbrick

Joan LimbrickGoulburn Valley, VIC

Tyson, staff member at bank Australia bendigo

Excellent service, helpful, non intimidating, friendly, easy to understand, very kind. Assisted with problem in professional, and efficient manner. Would highly recommend Tyson to anyone for help or assistance there.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Feels great

I am a new costumer. Bank Australia has been easy to use and online banking is essential these days. It feels good to bank where my money is used responsibly.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Murene Cassai

Murene CassaiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I love my bank!

I have been a member of this bank since it was called EdCredit. I have always found the services to be all I could imagine. My appreciation of Bank Australia has grown since it took in the credit union in Bendigo. The staff at the Bendigo branch are always welcoming. Their personal attention is supportive and always makes banking in person a pleasure rather than a chore. Being local people means they recognise me and my personal situation, which also increases their effectiveness. They act on anything I request, as well as suggesting further ways to meet my banking needs. Well done Bendigo!

TopicGeneral Transactions
Brendan I.

Brendan I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Car Loan

I have been with Bank Australia my whole life, 35+ years. I've had a number of car loans with Bank Australia so didn't think twice looking elsewhere for a new car loan. Their online banking and customer service is excellent. Have just recently settled a new car loan, with Mariah as my loan consultant. Can't speak highly enough of how easy, helpful and professional it was dealing with Mariah and the Bank Australia team. Their car loan rates and services are the best on the market!

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
Other Banks

Quality customer service, good mobile app

Bank Australia customer service has been far better than other banks I've dealt with, with personal interactions from staff and transparent processes. The app is intuitive and had good features.

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account

Von

VonSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

I just joined this bank and was so happy with the customer service. Someone I could talk to! They listened to me and helped me sort out my banking - it was easy.

Ben

BenPerth, WA

Car Loan

Being a new customer and applying for my first car loan I had no idea how to go about the whole process. Mariah my lending consultant provided excellent customer service and was very helpful! She made the entire process very easy!

Thanks Mariah!

Harry M.

Harry M.Watson 2602, ACT

Exceptional customer service continues

We switched to Bank Australia two years ago. It's been the best decision we have made. The staff are so friendly and helpful, both in the branch and on the phone. In particular, Brad, our lending consultant, helped us to switch over our home loan initially and then recently when we downsized to a new townhouse with our new mortgage. Brad's modus operandi is exceptional customer service. He understood what we wanted to achieve each time, gave us all the information we needed, answered all of our questions, and clearly explained the processes. He was always friendly, professional and responded promptly to our queries. We felt valued and that he really cared that we made the right financial decisions.

Thanks Brad.

Mattooo

MattoooGippsland, VIC

Fantastic local service, great rates, very accomodating

TopicGeneral Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Ben

BenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service on setting up accounts

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account