Very helpful

I have been with this bank for many years and rarely have to go into the local branch, however I received great service and helpful advice from the counter staff. Thank you

cher

cherCentral Queensland, QLD

Old fashioned friendly service

I visited the North Rockhampton branch and was greeted with a smile and wonderful service. It was like stepping back in time when customer service was just that service. Very informative and clear in explaining everything.

Exceptional customer service

Katreena Bishop at Rockhampton shopping fair has provided exceptional customer service that has not only been friendly but has made me feel like my business is truly valued. I cannot recommend Katreena and AusWide enough to people.

G and S L

G and S LCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Been with the bank for 2 years. Reliable, well experienced staff with high level of knowledge and skills. Jessica and Dayna at Canelands Branch were very professional in their service delivery.

Auswide First Home Buyer Home Loan

In December my partner and I reached out to Auswide to get a loan for our first home. Yvonne was able to guide us through the process with great communication and get us approved before Christmas.

TopicLoan Application

Thanks Brittany!
I'll make sure to let Yvonne know. I'm sure she'll be stoked to hear your feedback! :)

Brooke

BrookeVictoria

Absolutely appalling

Never apply for a home loan with this bank. They wasted our time and took weeks to get back to us. We met every criteria to get our first home loan and they kept making up excuse after excuse, even after doing the things we were told we needed to. They left everything till last minute TWICE and lost us TWO houses that we had put offers on, and spent money getting building inspections done. Customer service was terrible and the assessor was very rude. Went with another bank and got our home loan straight away.

Gary H

Gary HWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Outstanding Customer Service

A big shout out to Sandra at the Maryborough Branch for the help she gave me when I was sorting out my insurance.
Without Sandra's help I wouldn't know where to start.

Thanks Gary! :)

I'll make sure to pass on your feedback to Sandra. I'm sure she'll love to hear it. Have a great week!

Hanlie Coyte

Hanlie CoyteCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

We have been with Auswide for nearly nine years. Very reliable, good bank. Excellent, friendly and fast service. I highly recommend this bank! Thank you Jess, you made our experience very pleasant!

Gweli G.

Gweli G.Central Queensland, QLD

Awesome and reliable service

I have been with Auswide for approximately a year and a half. I recently took out a new car loan. The interest offered was the most competitive on the market. The customer service was friendly, helpful and responsive to my needs.

Greg

GregCentral Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

We have been a auswide bank customer for nearly 9 years , we recently saw Jess Shuttlewood in the cane lands branch to help us with some debt consolidation, couldn’t have gotten better service . Thanks Jess

Thanks Greg!
I'll let Jess and the team know. I'm sure they'll be excited to see your review! :)

Mark

Mark

Terrible service, bad customer retention.

I had been with this bank for at least four years. When interest rates started going down I contacted the bank to see if I could get an interest rate below 3% when my fixed term finished, which was a months time. I also wanted to see if I could get the $490 yearly account fee discounted or wiped out all together. After some promising reassurance that this guy could do something for me, all correspondence stopped. I was then abruptly told they could do nothing for me. That's all I got from them. I've now switched to another bank, 2.2% and I'm now happy. They sound great at first, but then the service stops. BE AWARE!!!!!!

Kym

KymCentral Queensland, QLD

Best Home Loan Service

Heidi Bartels assisted us with our initial Home Loan application and supported us through the entire process right through until settlement. Heidi made the entire process seamless and was always available to address and advise us with any concerns we had along the way. Highly recommend Auswide for your Home Loan.

K Rigby

K RigbyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Appalling Customer Service

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Best customer service of any bank

I highly recommend Heidi Bartels at Auswide Bank Mackay. Have had a number of dealings with Heidi. She is knowledgeable, friendly and makes everything simple and stress free. She keeps in contact to keep you informed of each step of the process. Very happy customer.

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Thanks Louise! I'll let Heidi know. I'm sure she'll be so happy to see your feedback! :)

Marisa Lavars

Marisa LavarsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best customer service team

Only recently signed up in the last week. The nicest people to talk to. Makes me glad I chose my home loan with them! Short wait times and super helpful

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Wow! Thanks Marisa! We're so glad to hear that your happy with the service you've received so far! If you'd like to let us know the team you've been dealing with, I'd be happy to share your lovely comments with the team. :) Have a great weekend!

Lyall

LyallCentral Queensland, QLD

Can't believe I didn't do it sooner

Have just switched to auswide service was second to none staff knowledgeable and more than willing to help made the transition really easy and stress free 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Sam

SamCentral Queensland, QLD

Friendly and knowledgeable

I have used Auswide for a number of years as they are local and have great products. Although what has kept me here is their team members attitude and repour, I find them to be friendly, professional, attentive and do their best to tailor the experience. Would highly recommend Yvonne from the Rockhampton branch.

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Thanks for your feedback, Sam! I'll pass your feedback on to Yvonne and the team!

Lily

Lily

Helpful and friendly

Made changing banks & Loan application so easy. Friendly, efficient and helpful. Customer service on point! So happy I made this decision. Katrina T online and Jess S in branch have been AMAZING!! Thank you ladies!!

Taragosun

TaragosunSydney

Wonderful service

Came across Auswide Bank via membership of National Seniors Australia. We have recently opened two Term Deposits with them at attractive interest rates. Wonderful service from the Auswide National Seniors staff. Couldn't fault there readiness to help and implement the term deposits.

Jess Shuttlewood - great customer service

Jess Shuttlewood provided excellent customer service with prompt informed responses to queries and processing requirements. She was both friendly and professional. As customers we felt very welcomed and supported throughout the process.

TopicLoan Application
Auswide B.Auswide Bank

That's awesome Ross! Thanks so much for letting us know! I'll forward your message on to Jess and the team!

des stewart

des stewartasked

Auswide Bank

do you have agent in marochydore that i can contact when i have time no cold call thank you

Hi Des! :)

If you need to speak to someone about a home loan, our Lending Consultant on the Sunshine Coast is Michelle Loomans. Her contact number is 0428 688 176. Otherwise, if you need to get in touch with a branch, we have branches in Cooroy, Tewantin and Caloundra. Their phone numbers can be found on our Branch Locator tool at: https://auswidebank.com.au/locate/branch-locator/.

For all other agents, we have a Bundaberg based Customer Hub you can call on 1300 138 831. :)

I hope I've been able to help.

sam

samasked

Auswide Bank

Hi. I am Australian from Brisbane working overseas...am I eligible for a home loan to buy a house for my wife and kids in Brisbane? Thanks you.
Please reply to samsydney2165@gmail.com

Hi Sam,
You would need to talk to one of our Lending Specialists. Non-resident lending is currently within our Credit Policy, however, eligibility depends on many factors and one of our lending specialists would be able to walk you through the process and assess your eligibility. You can contact one of our Lenders using the contact details provided here: https://auswidebank.com.au/locate/lending-consultants/

Richard B.

Richard B.asked

Branches

Is there a Auswide bank in Tasmania?. I have been with Westpac for most of my life. I am now disgusted in their costumer services and want to find a bank that will look after my needs and have a friendly service. Regards Richard Brewer.

Hi Richard,
Thanks for thinking of us! Unfortunately, we don't have any branches in Tasmania. We do serve customers nationally though, through our Customer Hub on 1300 138 831.

Get an answer from our members and Auswide Bank representatives

Services provided

For individuals, Auswide Bank offers the following banking services: savings and transaction accounts, home loans, car and personal loans, term deposits, superannuation, insurance for home, travel and vehicles, travel money and foreign exchange services, and financial advice.

For businesses, the following financial products are available: business accounts, loans and overdrafts, terms deposits, insurance - trades and services pack insurance; office pack insurance; and travel insurance, international visa debit cards, and business support services.

Points of Praise for Auswide Bank

Friendly, knowledgeable customer service and outstanding communication skills were cited as top qualities of staff from Auswide Bank. They often helped ensure the process of purchasing financial products was smooth and efficient.

Home loan applications were particularly called out for being easy to apply for, with a seamless process facilitated by staff, who clearly explained every step of the process.