• Topics
    • Loan Application (10)
    • New Account (4)
    • General Transactions (3)
    • Credit Card Application (1)
    • Business Banking (1)

Jacob

Keep up the good work Auswide

As a customer it feels like recently Auswide have made a big effort to put customers first. Their communication and service has improved substantially in recent months. Keep it up.

Zac

ZacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fixed Home Loan rate increased during loan duration

I signed a 3y fixed interest rate home loan with Auswide. However when I checked my rates after the first month they had increased without notification. Poor communication regarding this.

TopicNew Account
Julia D.

Julia D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Personal Loan

We applied online for a personal loan and were contacted by Katrina within an hour. She was helpful, prompt, easy going and honest the entire time. It turned out to be the easiest loan application we have ever completed!

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Wow! Thanks Julia! I'll be sure to let Katrina know! :)

Personal loan application

Spoke to Katrina from auswide bank, always speak to the same person through the whole process, applied for a personal loan and the whole process was very easy and Katrina did all the hard work and kept me updated, she even followed up and asked me how my new bike purchase went. Very pleased with auswide, also have my home loan through them. Can't recommend auswide enough.

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Awesome stuff! Thanks for your kind words Sam! We love hearing these stories! I'll pass your feedback on to Katrina! And enjoy your new bike! :)

Great customer service

So happy with the service we've recently recived. We took out a car loan and it was a seamless experience with a great turn around time. Would highly recommend to all my family and friends

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Wow Jenn! Thanks so much for your kind words! Would you mind letting us know how you applied and/or who you spoke with so that I can share your feedback with them? We love hearing a good news story! And I hope you enjoy your new car! Vroom vroom!

Jenn L.
Jenn L.

No problrm at all, we applied online and then corresponded with Katrina Thompson. She was amazing.

Thanks Jenn! :)
I'll pass your feedback on! Happy driving!

Ivan Millar

Ivan MillarPerth, WA

Have not improved in 5 years!!

Home loan application

Was screwed around for 10 days to get a NO with all requirements met with ease.
Constantly fed lies ranging from "sorry mate, lost your number in my phone" to
"Oh, sorry.......couldn't get back to you yesterday as there was a power outage"
A Queensland bank with NO idea about real estate in Victoria. AVOID!!!

Allayne

AllayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Customer Service

I want to Thank Katrina Thompson for some great customer service. She went over the top to make us feel comfortable about opening accounts and answered all questions we had. She is a total asset.

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account
Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Wow! Thanks for sharing, Allayne! I'll definately be passing on your feedback to Katrina! :)

Fiona

FionaQueensland

Disappointing Service

The lending team are the only ones with any customer service skills that I have encountered. Whenever needing assistance I have been met with a lack of enthusiasm to help or rectify the situation. The fees are astronomical and interest rates sub par

TopicGeneral Transactions

Hi Fiona,
I'm sorry to hear our service hasn't been to expectations. We'd love the opportunity to hear more about your experience and how we can improve! If you'd like to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 138 831.

Find out how Auswide Bank compares to other Banks

Customer service at its best!

We went thought the lending process with Auswide which was a lengthy and arduous process but that is the case with all banks at the moment... what we are so impressed with is the customer service from set up to even now a couple of months down the track. Madison from the Brisbane City branch has been so helpful and nothing has been a hassle. Old style customer service at its best Auswide will def recommend this bank

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Awesome! Thanks for your lovely feedback, Lou! We love hearing these stories and I'll definitely pass on your comments to Madison for you! :)

Tcat

TcatHunter Region, NSW

Worst bank process

I applied for a home loan with this bank through a broker us along with broker were appalled at the whole process. 6 weeks for a pre-approval, keep requesting more and more documents that they already had, delaying constantly. Then for them to turn around and decline it after 6 weeks. The decline letter is attrocious doesn't say why declined just computer generated it seems. So unclear as to why it was declined when well & truly met all criteria and don't know what to fix before applying again. Was the first time we applied for mortgage and honestly scared to do again due to this service. Disappointed is an understatement. Shocking customer service would not recommend.

Hi Tcat,

We're very sorry to hear that your experience wasn't to expectations. If you'd like to email your contact details to cc@auswidebank.com.au we can have a member of our staff contact you to address your concerns.

Loyal customer

Loyal customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer service ever

I am with the bank for 20 years now. I consider they give the best service among banks. Staff are friendly and helpful, go above and beyond for you in every branch I dealt with. No long queues and push to use online banking - like the Big 4 do.
My mortgage is not with them anymore as I didn't fit into the requirements at the time, but kept my account. And no matter how much is on your account, you get a friendly old fashioned personalised service each time. 5 stars from me!

TopicGeneral Transactions

Refinanced loan

We needed to refinance our loan, which was already with Auswide Bank. Amanda Williams our lending consultant was amazing!!! She took the time to sit down with us and discuss our situation, and she came up with the best solution for us. Amanda made it such an fast, easy and painless process, and we would recommend her and Auswide to anyone. Julie R and Andrew R

Jacob

Very unpleasant experience with first ever home loan

Couldn’t be more disappointed with this bank. Have had a home loan with this Auswide for one year & they have already done 2 out of cycle rate rises. The 1st was before we had even paid our 1st month. It appears like Auswide put profits before customers just like most other banks.

TopicLoan Application and New Account
Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Hi Jacob, We apologise that your experience hasn't been to expectation. If you'd like to contact us on 1300 138 831, we can have one of our specialists assist with your concerns.

John GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant speak to anyone because there on holidays and no one is doing the holiday persons job so u have to wait poor c s

Don’t do it. There no breed than the big 4. There managers go early and there always on leave . Go to complain and guess what. The G M is on holidays. And we just had Xmas and new year. It’s a joke. For your loan answer. You have to wait for the loan manger. Who must be god. Because no one else steps up into the job when he’s not there. Same old tricks as the big 4

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Hi John, I apologise your experience hasn't been to expectations! If you'd like to email us your enquiry and best contact details at cc@auswidebank.com.au, we can have someone assist you.

Shaun

ShaunVictoria

The worst bank ever in the history of Australia

I was on a variable rate since 2016 and the market saw loan rate drop, which was never passed on to me, even after a few phone calls. Instead, they bumped up the rate from 4.something to 4.6 when the comparable rates around were just 3.99. That's one part of the problem. And man, their customer service is the worst of all. I will never get something with them again and I recommend NOT to go with them either.

the worst experience Ive ever had

Ron

RonDarling Downs, QLD

My experience of Auswide Bank

I have been with Auswide Bank for many years, in fact before it became a bank. I live some 3 hrs away from my nearest branch, so I do all of my banking online. I have set daily limits on my account as a secure measure and find that all I have to do is send an email to the bank if I need to pay an amount above that limit. This happens very quickly and payments are usually made in one business day. I could bank with all of the major Banks within 10-25 minutes from where I live, but I am so happy with the service that Auswide Bank give me, that it never crosses my mind to change. "You cannot go wrong with this Bank" , easy online transactions, great reliable service and services all of my Banking needs professionally.

Financial Advice

Need Financial Advice? I needed some advice on a few financial matters and the Staff at Auswide Bank were so helpful and really went out of their way to help me understand. They always make me feel like a valued customer and I never have to wait any longer than a couple of minutes to get served. That’s what I call great Customer Service.

Mell

MellAvoca

I would like to thank Auswide Bank for promptly returning the money that was stolen from me! In particular, I'd like to single out Tannika at the Stockland branch (formerly Sugarland) in Bundaberg. She took the time to listen to my concerns & offer me comfort through my tears. Thanks again Auswide.