Brooke

BrookeVictoria

Absolutely appalling

Never apply for a home loan with this bank. They wasted our time and took weeks to get back to us. We met every criteria to get our first home loan and they kept making up excuse after excuse, even after doing the things we were told we needed to. They left everything till last minute TWICE and lost us TWO houses that we had put offers on, and spent money getting building inspections done. Customer service was terrible and the assessor was very rude. Went with another bank and got our home loan straight away.

Gary H

Gary HWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Outstanding Customer Service

A big shout out to Sandra at the Maryborough Branch for the help she gave me when I was sorting out my insurance.
Without Sandra's help I wouldn't know where to start.

Thanks Gary! :)

I'll make sure to pass on your feedback to Sandra. I'm sure she'll love to hear it. Have a great week!

Hanlie Coyte

Hanlie CoyteCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

We have been with Auswide for nearly nine years. Very reliable, good bank. Excellent, friendly and fast service. I highly recommend this bank! Thank you Jess, you made our experience very pleasant!

Gweli G.

Gweli G.Central Queensland, QLD

Awesome and reliable service

I have been with Auswide for approximately a year and a half. I recently took out a new car loan. The interest offered was the most competitive on the market. The customer service was friendly, helpful and responsive to my needs.

Greg

GregCentral Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

We have been a auswide bank customer for nearly 9 years , we recently saw Jess Shuttlewood in the cane lands branch to help us with some debt consolidation, couldn’t have gotten better service . Thanks Jess

TopicCredit Card Application and Loan Application

Thanks Greg!
I'll let Jess and the team know. I'm sure they'll be excited to see your review! :)

Mark

Mark

Terrible service, bad customer retention.

I had been with this bank for at least four years. When interest rates started going down I contacted the bank to see if I could get an interest rate below 3% when my fixed term finished, which was a months time. I also wanted to see if I could get the $490 yearly account fee discounted or wiped out all together. After some promising reassurance that this guy could do something for me, all correspondence stopped. I was then abruptly told they could do nothing for me. That's all I got from them. I've now switched to another bank, 2.2% and I'm now happy. They sound great at first, but then the service stops. BE AWARE!!!!!!

Kym

KymCentral Queensland, QLD

Best Home Loan Service

Heidi Bartels assisted us with our initial Home Loan application and supported us through the entire process right through until settlement. Heidi made the entire process seamless and was always available to address and advise us with any concerns we had along the way. Highly recommend Auswide for your Home Loan.

K Rigby

K RigbyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Appalling Customer Service

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Best customer service of any bank

I highly recommend Heidi Bartels at Auswide Bank Mackay. Have had a number of dealings with Heidi. She is knowledgeable, friendly and makes everything simple and stress free. She keeps in contact to keep you informed of each step of the process. Very happy customer.

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Thanks Louise! I'll let Heidi know. I'm sure she'll be so happy to see your feedback! :)

Marisa Lavars

Marisa LavarsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best customer service team

Only recently signed up in the last week. The nicest people to talk to. Makes me glad I chose my home loan with them! Short wait times and super helpful

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Wow! Thanks Marisa! We're so glad to hear that your happy with the service you've received so far! If you'd like to let us know the team you've been dealing with, I'd be happy to share your lovely comments with the team. :) Have a great weekend!

Lyall

LyallCentral Queensland, QLD

Can't believe I didn't do it sooner

Have just switched to auswide service was second to none staff knowledgeable and more than willing to help made the transition really easy and stress free 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

TopicLoan Application and New Account
Sam

SamCentral Queensland, QLD

Friendly and knowledgeable

I have used Auswide for a number of years as they are local and have great products. Although what has kept me here is their team members attitude and repour, I find them to be friendly, professional, attentive and do their best to tailor the experience. Would highly recommend Yvonne from the Rockhampton branch.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Thanks for your feedback, Sam! I'll pass your feedback on to Yvonne and the team!

Lily

Lily

Helpful and friendly

Made changing banks & Loan application so easy. Friendly, efficient and helpful. Customer service on point! So happy I made this decision. Katrina T online and Jess S in branch have been AMAZING!! Thank you ladies!!

TopicGeneral Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Taragosun

TaragosunSydney

Wonderful service

Came across Auswide Bank via membership of National Seniors Australia. We have recently opened two Term Deposits with them at attractive interest rates. Wonderful service from the Auswide National Seniors staff. Couldn't fault there readiness to help and implement the term deposits.

TopicNew Account

Jess Shuttlewood - great customer service

Jess Shuttlewood provided excellent customer service with prompt informed responses to queries and processing requirements. She was both friendly and professional. As customers we felt very welcomed and supported throughout the process.

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

That's awesome Ross! Thanks so much for letting us know! I'll forward your message on to Jess and the team!

Jimme

JimmeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Resolved with NO CONTACT!

After seeing my last negative review was contacted for name & number but, once again - NO ONE CALLED! I see now it has been RESOLVED? They tried to get this DISABILITY PENSIONER to sign up for a joint loan I didn't ask for and couldn't afford - after failing in their attempts they have REFUSED to discuss with me as apparently I am not a client (despite having a Mortgage with them + joint account)! Can't stand behind a single statement they make! So much for Royal Commission - bad conduct still thriving at this Bank!!!

Jimme

JimmeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

DISGUSTED!

We have had multiple Home Loans with this bank (most before it was AUSWIDE BANk). Had always been happy with them until recently when they tried to get me to co-sign for a Personal Loan that I didn't ask for, didn't want and couldn't afford on a Disability Pension! And they REFUSE to discuss their actions with me! Apparently I am NOT considered a Client UNLESS I am signing up for a New Loan? Disgusted doesn't quite cover it. Questionable techniques to say the least.

TopicLoan Application

Wow! Jess gave superb customer support, ongoing follow up and came through on her contribution. Very impressed!!

Jess Shuttlewood at Mackay was extremely helpful and patient assisting myself and elderly father chase up archived records. Jess called multiple times keeping me up to date and the records came ahead of time. A smiling face any company would be proud to have at their front. The customer service really WOW’d me. Thanks!

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback, Donna! I'll be sure to let Jess know.

Danielle Pitt

Danielle PittCentral Queensland, QLD

Jess Shuttlewood was awesome

15 years +
I love Auswide. Great Bank.
Jess Shuttlewood was a stand out, she was absolutely fantastic and gave my daughter a wonderful first time banking experience.
Jess is warm, kind, natural and friendly whilst having exceptional knowledge.
Thank you Jess.

TopicNew Account
Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Thanks Danielle! I'm sure Jess will be thrilled to hear your feedback. I'll be sure to let her know!

Great assistance

I've always banked with Auswide but this was my first loan application. Katrina was extremely helpful in following up my online loan application. An easy & smooth process. I was always kept informed & communication was easy.

sam

samasked

Auswide Bank

Hi. I am Australian from Brisbane working overseas...am I eligible for a home loan to buy a house for my wife and kids in Brisbane? Thanks you.
Please reply to samsydney2165@gmail.com

Hi Sam,
You would need to talk to one of our Lending Specialists. Non-resident lending is currently within our Credit Policy, however, eligibility depends on many factors and one of our lending specialists would be able to walk you through the process and assess your eligibility. You can contact one of our Lenders using the contact details provided here: https://auswidebank.com.au/locate/lending-consultants/

Richard B.

Richard B.asked

Branches

Is there a Auswide bank in Tasmania?. I have been with Westpac for most of my life. I am now disgusted in their costumer services and want to find a bank that will look after my needs and have a friendly service. Regards Richard Brewer.

Hi Richard,
Thanks for thinking of us! Unfortunately, we don't have any branches in Tasmania. We do serve customers nationally though, through our Customer Hub on 1300 138 831.

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Auswide Bank,

Do your bank can give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

Thank you.
Melky

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for your question!

Auswide Bank's Policy allows for mortgage lending to people residing in Indonesia. However, we would also need to ensure that your loan application meets eligibility criteria. Would you like me to put you in touch with one of our specialists who'll be able to answer all your questions?

Get an answer from our members and Auswide Bank representatives