Auswide Bank
See the Best Banks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Auswide Bank

Jason Catena
Jason CatenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leanne in Townsville is a star.

I have banked with Auswide for 6-7 years and it was rough early in the piece but they turned that around. I have dealt with Leanne in Townsville the last 2 years, nothing is a problem for her and her customer service is A+. Good stuff Leanne

Thanks Jason!

We'll make sure to share your comments with the team and Leanne. :)

katie
katieSydney, NSW

Their systems are the worst I have ever seen

We have just refinanced to Auswide and it is seriously the worst bank we have ever been with in the 18 years of being a home owner. DO NOT RECOMMEND. Their staff are so poorly trained, you never know when you get the right answer. Before settlement, you are promised the world, after settlement, nothing is possible. NIGHTMARE.

Anonymouse
AnonymouseNorth Queensland, QLD

Disorganised and careless Credit Card Service.

Settlement of loan

Being so close to settlement for a buyer only to be held up on capital letters and then not closing of till after Xmas is sad
Has a seller I find this lazy work practise to say the least. I'm glad I don't bank here.

Joseph Pardo

No thx. As a seller I was expecting settlement on time. It was no to be.

Jack Roberts
Jack RobertsCentral Queensland, QLD

Rebecca from Gladstone branch

Rebecca made buying a house a breeze, highly recommend speaking to her if you’re looking at buying a house, she went out of her way to make it easier on me. Definitely will be dealing with her with any other purchases.

A+++ service

I only recently became a customer for a home/building loan which Auswide took over from CBA. Not only has Auswide been a breath of fresh air but one phone call to Jess and she sorted out everything I need and more. Not only did she then follow up the next day but also provided me with contacts for other sectors of Ausbank I will need. I feel like I could email or call anytime and it would be no issue unlike my last bank and my broker.

Thank you Jess. Thank you Auswide.

Lachlan Mason
Lachlan MasonCentral Queensland, QLD

Rebbecca from Gladstone branch

Rebbecca from Gladstone branch was really helpful and looked after me during the whole process. Would recommend her to anyone. Thank you for your time and efforts to help me get my first home loan.

TopicLoan Application

Thanks Lachlan!

I'm sure Rebecca will be pleased to see your feedback. I'll make sure to share your comments with the team.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rob
RobGympie

Teagan at Auswide Gympie -fabulous!

I am elderly and was having trouble managing my internet banking. Teagan was very patient with me and took the time to teach me how to use it and set up my direct debit payments. She was very thorough and has given me her card should we need her again. Thanks for your wonderful work Teagan!

Jk L.
Jk L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service at Auswide Maryborough

I recently opened some accounts with Auswide and the service provided by Auswide Maryborough staff was excellent. The level of personal service provided was so refreshing and excellent and such a contrast to what it is like with the bigger banks. Also, once I opened the account, I received a email from the staff member who opened the account at Auswide with some further information on my accounts, which I felt was just amazing. To be able to communicate with the staff at the bank in this way, just makes Auswide so much better then other banks. Furthermore, the banking products and the Auswide app is equal to any of the other banks. Well done Auswide Maryborough

Thanks Jk L.

I'll make sure to pass on your feedback with our team. :)

Find out how Auswide Bank compares to other Banks

Very well good customer relations 10out of 10very helpful all the to Tegan the hole branch has always been the same

As above Tegan is a very talented young lady l wish her all the best I feel she puts all in her job she will go a long way in this field l feel. I do think you are very lucky to have her in your company.
I do not no her that well but she has always been very pleasant towards myself
Hope you do well Tegan

Hi Carl,

Thanks for your feedback! We'll make sure to forward your feedback to Teagan and the team. I'm sure she'll be excited to see your comments.

Very helpful

I have been with this bank for many years and rarely have to go into the local branch, however I received great service and helpful advice from the counter staff. Thank you

cher
cherCentral Queensland, QLD

Old fashioned friendly service

I visited the North Rockhampton branch and was greeted with a smile and wonderful service. It was like stepping back in time when customer service was just that service. Very informative and clear in explaining everything.

Exceptional customer service

Katreena Bishop at Rockhampton shopping fair has provided exceptional customer service that has not only been friendly but has made me feel like my business is truly valued. I cannot recommend Katreena and AusWide enough to people.

G and S L
G and S LCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Been with the bank for 2 years. Reliable, well experienced staff with high level of knowledge and skills. Jessica and Dayna at Canelands Branch were very professional in their service delivery.

Auswide First Home Buyer Home Loan

In December my partner and I reached out to Auswide to get a loan for our first home. Yvonne was able to guide us through the process with great communication and get us approved before Christmas.

TopicLoan Application

Thanks Brittany!
I'll make sure to let Yvonne know. I'm sure she'll be stoked to hear your feedback! :)

Nita A.
Nita A.asked
Auswide Bank

I am on an Australian aged pension

Hi Nita,

If you would like assistance with any banking needs please feel free to contact our Customer Hub on 1300 138 831, email us at hello@auswidebank.com.au or visit your nearest branch. :)

Gary G
Gary Gasked
Auswide Bank

Hi, just wondering if you accept a government DVA and ComSuper pensions as income to be able to secure a personal loan? Thanks

des stewart
des stewartasked
Auswide Bank

do you have agent in marochydore that i can contact when i have time no cold call thank you

Get an answer from our members and Auswide Bank representatives

Services provided

For individuals, Auswide Bank offers the following banking services: savings and transaction accounts, home loans, car and personal loans, term deposits, superannuation, insurance for home, travel and vehicles, travel money and foreign exchange services, and financial advice.

For businesses, the following financial products are available: business accounts, loans and overdrafts, terms deposits, insurance - trades and services pack insurance; office pack insurance; and travel insurance, international visa debit cards, and business support services.

Points of Praise for Auswide Bank

Friendly, knowledgeable customer service and outstanding communication skills were cited as top qualities of staff from Auswide Bank. They often helped ensure the process of purchasing financial products was smooth and efficient.

Home loan applications were particularly called out for being easy to apply for, with a seamless process facilitated by staff, who clearly explained every step of the process.