100% · 20%

Vicki2 posts

Out of this world

I stumbled across this product as I was purchasing other dermalogica products and the skin perfect primer came as a gift sample size of course. I have the most oily skin imaginable this product is a life saver for me, to the point where I would rather starve just to have the money to be able to continue to buy this product. I can't live without it!! I forgot to mention I have very terrible skin scared and very oily. It is finally a relief to know that a product delivers what is advertised, well this product delivers heaps more. Truly out of this world product!! Thank you Dermalogica and to the cosmetic scientists that put this product together.

Tina84AU4 posts

Amazing

I've only ever used one other primer because there are so many out there & I have sensitive skin which makes it hard to know which products to use.This was recommended to me by my skin specialist so I decided to try it & Absolutely love it..definitely recommend it for any age or skin type
Makes makeup look sooooo much better