4.9

100% · 70%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Ease of Application
Smell
4.4

Emily
EmilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

michelle
michelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Love this for my little one

Easy to rub in and protects so well. Use it on the whole family. Little goes a long way. No issues with ingredients. Love that it protects our skin and doesn't contain any nasties Show details
Smell
Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

I am old bold and love my boat

I take the grandkids out all the time on the water and I have to say this product works exceptionally well ….. I feel a lot better putting this on the children than a chemical based product.
I was also impressed with the customer service. Show details
Lynette
Lynette 2 posts

This is a great product

The sunscreen is not sticky/greasy. No chemical smells. My daughter loves it and uses it on my grandson. My daughter-in-law has a problem with being out in the sun too much. She uses this sunscreen and it helps her face from swelling. I love it Show details ·  1
Emily
EmilyNorthern Region, NSW

This has been absolutely amazing, my sensitive skin loves it. I honestly can’t live without it!!

Super easy to apply and safe for my baby!! I love putting this sunscreen on before my workout and haven’t had any breakouts since adding this into my routine. I love it!!
Clara
ClaraSydney, NSW4 posts

Fantastic for the whole family

I purchased this originally for use in pregnancy as it was recommended by my midwife at the time. I was really happy to learn that it can be used on babies from 6 months, so it's become my go-to for him too. Hubby has eczema so he's been using it too, because it's the only sunscreen he says doesn't sting around his eyes. Once massaged into the skin the white cast disappears, but I have ordered the tinted version to try. Show details
Shelly D
Shelly D
  Fair Incentive

Great Sunscreen!

Soaks in within 10ishmins. Doesn't leave a whiteness if used correctly. Finally found something that does what it says. Best one I've tried on mine and my children's sensitive skin. Show details