Dermaveen Extra Gentle Shower & Bath Oil

Dermaveen Extra Gentle Shower & Bath Oil

See the Best Body Washes & Shower Gels in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for DermaVeen? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Experience

I have never used products like these before but my wife picked up the Shower & bath oil and I must say I am very impressed with my skin condition since I started using it. My skin dries out very quickly as I am in the sun a lot and it looks like I will be sticking with this product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $14.00.

Causes Irritation No
Eli
EliSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst shower oil I've ever experienced

I bought this bath oil hoping it's as described as gentle and southing. After a few days using, red bumps everywhere on my body. Itchy and dry. Just a few days before while I was using another brand, my skin was soft and hydrated. Nasty alcohol is in the ingredients. I used so many brands in the market, this brand is the worst one that caused the worst skin reaction. Very disappointed. I wish i could return the product, but I poured almost 1L bottle in the drain. Will never trust this brand again. Be careful!

Purchased for $18.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Terrible

The new formula is too thick. It won't pump or run out of the bottle in cold weather and cold weather is just when I need it. The old formula was great.

Even have to tell people how to write a review. Go suck eggs

Never buy again, recent batches if the tops won't work the formula has changed as previous customer said to thick enjine oil and contains no oatmeal. This is misleading advertising. It is being returned to the chemist and I will NEVER buy again. The original formula was GREAT. Noone asked them to change it.

Body Washes & Shower Gels

Find out how Dermaveen Extra Gentle Shower & Bath Oil compares to other Body Washes & Shower Gels

Adele_AU

Change of formula - disappointed

Used the old formula for several years, then bought a large bottle recently not knowing they had changed the formula, the old formula was better on my dry skin, New formula, not having the lovely almond smell but also noticed new formula has less oil in it no longer good to use in the bath, rang up hoping they would bring back the old formula, I loved this product but after changes will not buy it again

helenarubinstein
helenarubinsteinAdelaide

Contains benzyl alcohol

I also was pleased with this product ...great for my dry skin on my legs ...until I read up about benzyl alcohol...now I'm on the hunt for something without any nasties.

Sami
SamiQueensland, 4179

Best Customer Service

Get it rightWestern Australia

Dermaveen shower oil new formula

Disappointing new formula thick as engine oil but i still use it because it is better than soap. I preferred the old formula which admittedly was too gritty but i liked the almond perfume and it spread more easily.

Love it!

I have really dry skin and dandruff. So, if I wash my body, and dry it, it instantly becomes flaky and dry. Even when I put lotion or cream on it, it still becomes really flaky. When I use this, not of this happens! It's amazing! Of course, you can't use it in your hair, but I have other shampoos for that :)

hakeae
hakeaeCrescent Head NSW

Love this product

I have very dry skin especially on my legs. This product really helps with the flakiness and leaves my skin smooth and soft. It rinses off cleanly & my skin doesn't feel greasy as it does with similar products that I have tried. I use it every couple of days, not necessarily every day.
I have read the reviews above -
Re texture: for me, it doesn't feel "gritty". I presume that it is oatmeal fibre providing the exfoliating effect, but it feels soft & gentle to me.
Re smell: smells like oatmeal to me, which I don't mind, but don't notice that it lingers after the shower, though my nose may just get used to it.

Bubbalouie
Bubbalouie

If you don't like the smell of marzipan, then this is NOT the shower oil for you!

Excellent hydration for shaving

I managed to try some after a friend recommended it, and its so hydrating! they said the new packaging had no smell and afterwards you would feel soft and moisturised all day. I use it as for shaving my legs as well as shower everyday companion and I have chucked out my shaving mousses!

Somer set
Somer setAU

Good for dry skin

My skin is dry and I tried so many "moisturising shower gel" but my skin was still dry after shower. So I was quite interested at this "shower oil". It does hydrate my skin better than the other natural skincare products but the only thing is the smell is not nice at all. So u won't b able to enjoy a nice after shower scent. And the price is slightly more expensive than the other natural brands like sukin

Citra
CitraSYDNEY

Very good bath oil

It is very soothing to my previously irritated, dry and acne-prone back. I was pleasantly surprised when within weeks all the irritations and acne were healed. I now also use it for bathing my baby. The colloidal oatmeal disperses very well in the bath water, which is definitely a plus.

remasters
remastersSYDNEY

This stuff really works for me... my new best friend in the winter months.