3.8

63%13%25%

3.0
Smell
3.0
Brand Manager for Dettol? Claim your listing.

Dru J.
Dru J.2 posts

Gross disgusting adds

Wipes dry out to fast so obviously full of alcohol of some sort , but sickened how this company uses frogs in jars and dogs licking childens high chairs , please review your adds and put some classy content, wont be again
Connie
ConnieSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Love Dettol for so many reasons

I use it to mop my floors I put it in spray bottle and make my own multipurpose spray. I use it to clean my cat trays and cat room floor. I use it to clean my clients houses makes your house smell clean n fresh. Highly recommend Dettol it has many purposes other then first aide. I also love that it protects me as a cleaner when I'm in someone's home . And it protects them Show details
Ise
Ise

Latest advertisement

Hi there, I’m get really upset when I see the green frog in the jar in your latest ad, please can you stop showing that as I am sure the frog is fine but having it in a jar is not good to see, I live in far nth qld & frogs are important to us,

Isis Moulden

shootingstar
shootingstarSydney Surrounds, NSW147 posts

Love it!

Great stuff! I use a bit in my bucket when i mop the floor it's useful for many things around the house.

My puppy hasn't gone to the toilet inside since i started using this with pineoclean. HAPPY DAYS! No more dog pee!!

Highly recommend this product for so many reasons, love the smell.

penguinapple
penguinappleSydney4 posts

So good really kills germs!

This is such a great product.

I have been using it for about six months to disinfect surfaces and it really kills germs.

it also is good to clean the toilet and gets the pee smell out of our cats room floor.

It is the best disinfectant I would ever use and I could not live without it.
Kills germs on surfaces and gets rid of bad odours in rooms forever.

notcold1
notcold1AU148 posts

lovely product

This is a product that i have grown up with through the years. My mum used it, my Nana used it my Nana's mum used it and so on. Its fantastic to have in the cupboards so you can treat small cuts and woulds effectively. I always remember whenever we cut out knees this would come out to make sure the wound was fully and effectively cleaned. I also have used this to clean the floors in the bathroom and kitchen to make sure they are totally clean and germ free. To be honest i couldn't live without it its a stable in the medicine cabinet and does come out sometimes to be used on the bathroom floors.

piscean
piscean66 posts

I have been using the Dettol liquid antiseptic for years and always keep a bottle in the cupboard. It works great on cuts, scratches and wounds and gets rid of infection and gets them healing nicely. I have even used it on my dog after she had a tumour removed and when the scab came away the surgical cuts had become very infected. I used the diluted dettol 3 times a day to clean it up by the time the stitches were due to come out the infection had completely gone and the it was all well healed and healthy.
good for cuts, scratches and wounds, prevents and treats infection
Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC747 posts

OK

This is a well known antiseptic liquid which works to clean a small cut or scrape. I always keep it in the medicine cabinet because it is a trusted product for us.
This is a product that we have in our bathroom shelf for unexpected cuts and scrapes. It has the familiar Dettol scent and I also have used it to disinfect the tiles and countertops (you have to add a little bit and then add water).
We didnt use this one for a while and then it was past the use by date, so the use by date isnt for a couple of years, so you have to use it if you buy it.