Raddy M.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

I bought a Devanti cooktop 3 months ago and recently I’ve noticed it turns on itself and sometimes makes an unusual noise, I’ve emailed Devanti a few times now and still waiting for their reply, it’s been over a week.
Very disappointed with the service and our cooktop and will not be recommending Devanti.

Dalia

DaliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Devanti 95L bar fridge with freezer

Bought a Devanti 95L bar fridge with freezer few days ago. It makes noises continuously non stop, sounds like a flock of pigeons. Doing my head in, my partners losing the plot.

Please help! Can’t afford to buy another fridge and probably won’t get anything back to resell it. Any tips will be greatly appreciated

StevePerth, WA

failed in all expaectations

i purchased a devanti Ice Maker from crazy sales
It arrived after approx 2 weeks
Plumbed it up and away it went however 2 weeks later it stopped making Ice. Goes thru the cycle with water running over the ice maker section but just does not make ice anymore.
every third cycle an error code E2 comes up which is suction water temp issues.

Have contacted crazy sales and keep getting the run around take a picture take a video now upload a video to some random site what do you know it’s impossible to find a contact for Devanti Australia
Where to from here guess im going to lose this one no warranty on an electrical product failure in less than a month
my advice is dont buy

Daniel G.

Daniel G.Perth, WA

Wont make contact

Have left 2x contact requests in the last 3.5 weeks

Heard nothing back

The water cooler I purchased is deliciously luke warm

I would not recommend these jokers to anyone ever

Dfwk 225

BitterGippsland, VIC

Second juicer broken in just over a year

I purchased the Devanti slow cold juicer. I was very impressed...worked great. Approximately 1 year later it broke. Believing I had done something wrong I purchased exactly the same one again. It worked wonderfully. It has now been 13 months and the second machine has broken.
I believe this product is made of very inferior products!
DO NOT BUY!

Whoops. It is Devanti. Auto correct sorry

Kevin ashton

Kevin ashtonSoutheast, SA

Devanti 10kg ice maker issue

Recently brought a 10kg devanti commercial ice maker. And having issues getting it to work. Ive sent your company an email via your info email address. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Neil W.Perth, WA

Devanti Ice Maker

I’ve purchased a devanti Ice Maker from My Deal.
It arrived so quick I was gob smacked.
Plumbed it up and away it went however 4 days later it stopped making Ice. Goes thru the cycle with water running over the ice maker section but just does not make ice anymore.
Sometimes an error code E2 comes up which is suction water temp issues.
4 days and we have a problem can’t believe it.
Have contacted My Deal but not herd back from them and what do you know it’s impossible to find a contact for Devanti Australia
Where to from here

Hi Velerie
Have tried to send you an email re ice machine but it keeps saying an error has occured and won’t send
How caw we get in touch with you please
Neil

Darian Monjean

Darian MonjeanMurray Mallee, SA

Devanti Cheap and reliable.`

I have many Devanti products(including two portable air conditioners). They operate fine.I am happy.The main thing that annoys me about this company is, they are what i call a hidden company.Details on where the products are made do not exist. getting in contact is almost impossible other than email and they even make that hard.At their official website there is no 'About Us` to click on.One of the main eBay sellers of these products is Oz-Plaza.People rubbish this seller.I have purchased dozens of items from Oz-Plaza with no problems.If there is a problem with a product, they will replace it very quickly, with no hassles.

Rubbish

Devanti water cooler eac-e-050-rc-bl-wh not happy with product when turned on water sprays out from under lid unable to open lid to fill cooler due to my indoor sprinkler, unable to get help from devanti not happy never again will purchase from this company again.

Shane A.

The water outlet under the lid has no cap so it can fill and drain into honeycomb filters it sprays from under the lid unable to fill ice compartment or fill with water.

Find out how Devanti compares to other Appliance Brands

Just starting to use the machine need more blockers please

very good machine I just need some more blockers please it would help because in some areas it won’t do the carpet and it only comes with one block and I cannot find a store to buy more can you help me please I live in Queensland Australia

BarbSydney, NSW

Another greedy company

I purchased a Devanti wall fan in July as part of my 11 yr old grandsons b'day present. It was gifted to him on the 16th of September installed the first week of October. Early November my grandson showed me it was leaking some sort of oil and on Saturday 30/11 it stopped working. I tried o find contact details for this company and there are none!! Totally appalled that I am unable to communicate with this company!! Another company whom sells bad products at the consumers expense. I will totally tell my friends to steer clear from Devanti and will Never consider purchasing from them again

Dr.Sunil G.Sydney, NSW

hand held vaccume cleaner

Its container in which filter fits in broken soon after few days. There is no customer care or comany address of Devanit anywhere online. It is really measerable to see no after care service or pnone number available anywhere.

Holbrook

HolbrookMurray Region, NSW

Devanti wall mounted aircon

We bought this aircon spur of the moment on catch for our bedroom. We just had it installed and it is working fabulously. I will definitely buy this brand again

gemma_dSydney, NSW

Disappointed - does not work!

Ordered a devanti fridge about 5 months ago from group on. It does not work, is not level/ the freezer does not freeze properly. I did not know who I could send back to! And found this forum. No contact details- I would like a replacement as its faulty and has been since delivery. Please can the company assist with a refund or replacement? They continue to share this product on group on!

gemma_d

Yes, the freezer is dripping and its not level. I can photo the product and it was unclear who to contact. I would like a replacement: refund once his is done. Thanks gemma

karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does Not Cool Down

Nice looking fridge bought at a great price. Was bought to use in interim while waiting for new fridge to be delivered. Set up and turned on but failed to get below 5 degrees. Top is not a freezer as pictured but a cooler. Left canned drinks in for 4 days still wouldnt cool down

karen55

There is a cooler, not a freezer, it certainly doesn’t freeze and the fridge does not get past 4.5/5 degrees.

Brigida

BrigidaGippsland, VIC

Fabulous TV

I was confused, I thought Devanti and DEVANT are the same but they are different company?
Anyhow, I bought this 50 inches Smart TV, I'm so happy with this product, so easy to set up. Netflix and Youttube is already in the remote all you need to do is press Netflix or Youtube and there you go.
What makes me happy the most is, it is WIFI, I don't need Long Wire for LAN internet connection as it work through WIFI!
Super Happy! I just Hope the life expectancy of this TV will last long just like my fav TV that I cannot afford at the moment that's why I choose to have Devanti. If this TV works fine without any problem along the way then for sure I will be buying more products of this brand and recommend it to my friends and family.

Isaac S.

Isaac S.Perth, WA

Devanti sous vide cooker

I bought it few days ago. First of all, I'm so so so super happy with this sous vide machine. It is easy to use and even it works very well. I recommend this product.

Velerie H.Devanti

Hi Issac, so thrilled to hear that the sous vide cooker is doing a wonderful job for you! We hope it will continue to serve you and your family with more delicious food in the coming years!

Devanti Team.

John G.

John G.Sydney, NSW

DEVANTI 150 WW

I have a the Devanti 150w 1 year..After 8 months it kept on shutting down. I decided to get a new battery, and still the battery shuts down after 15 secs. All parts,(Filter etc) are spotless and it has been well maintained.Im considering chucking it,as there is no information on the website in regards to repairs. Please help. It is perfect for a small flat, and I may have to seek another brand.

Bazcar

BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Surprisingly good

I bought a Devanti corded hand held stick vacuum the other day online through My Deal.com.au. It arrived within one week and I had my doubts as to how well this vacuum would work, but it works really well. No longer do I have to drag R2 D2 around the living room. For $72.00 this is fabulous

Customer SupportDevanti

Sara R.

Sara R.asked

Hello. Have a devanti water purifier and cooler and water is leaking out. What can I do to fix it or should I just return it because I cannot use it?!

Hi Sara,

I'm sorry to hear that the unit is having an issue.

Can I please confirm which website did you purchased it from? We do not recommend you to fix it yourself before determine the issue with the Customer Support. After further investigation and determine the issue, they will be able to offer solutions to it.

Due to the recent virus outbreak, Customer Support may be experiencing huge volume of requests and messages. Please be reassure that after you send the message, they'll reply to you within 1-3 business days.

Please let me know if you need further assistance on contacting their Customer Support.

Thank you.

Velerie - Devanti Team

Green Baron

Green Baronasked

How can I get the parts missing in my new air fryer you do not respond to my emails i purchased a 18lt air fryer it came with no rotisserie shaft and forks for roasting whole chickens. Its a great machine just missing core items.

Hi Baron,

I'm sorry to hear that the parts is missing in your package.

Can I please know which website did you purchased from and been sending emails to? Can I have your full name/ email address on the order please (You can DM me if you prefer)? I can take a look into it for you.

I'm glad to hear that it's a great machine. I will look into the missing parts issue and get it delivered to you once I have the details from you.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Velerie - Devanti Team.

Daniel W.

Daniel W.asked

Hello, I recently purchased a Devanti bench top water cooler and I’m using the water purifier option instead of large bottle, I have found that it leaks around the seat area and no matter what I do it still leaks, should there have been a seal with the product??

Sherlyne S.Devanti

Hi Daniel,

I’m sorry to hear that our Devanti bench top water cooler is not working well.

I’d like to ask if the water filter container is a Devanti brand? Our bench top water coolers are designed to work with most filter containers and bottled water.

Our water cooler does come in with a water guide plate which can be removed when a water filter container is on the dispenser.

Please let us know as we endeavour to help you out.

Thank you.

Sherlyne - Devanti Team

Get an answer from our members and Devanti representatives