Trevor

TrevorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible After sales service.

Purchased a 6kg dryer ( model GYJ50-98E) in September 2020. By December 2020 it had stripped the main drum belt. We have tried to contact Devanti numerous times and they refer us to the online retailer we bought it from. Online Retailer refers us back to Devanti. I can’t even seem to find spare parts for this machine because I’d just purchase a new belt & do it myself. I’ll never buy a devanti product again!

JMESouth East Queensland, QLD

Benchtop dishwasher

Bought one and it arrived damaged and online co no longer on eBay and won’t respond. Have bed. Trying for months to get a resolution. Haven’t been able use it as plumber says it’s damaged inside and it keeps setting off water overfill errors. Have tried contacting you via emails months ago with no response. Please give me a number I can call as email not getting response! Thanks Julie

JME

Not getting any answer to my damaged dishwasher.

JME

I have not received an email from your costumer service team so please ask them to resend to
Mattevaj@gmail.com

Rick

RickLaunceston, TAS

Absolute garbage....

I purchased one of their double door bar fridges in November 2019. Its now December 2020 so only one year old and only weeks outside of the warranty. This item now won’t go below 10c, so the compressor is constantly trying to cool the fridge to the point that it gets the motor so hot and starts to melt the plastic that covers the electronics. I have tried to talk to devanti about it to see if they would help out but just revived a response that “sorry it’s out of warranty and we hope you can understand”. It’s only one year old and has had minimal use. $700 down the drain. An absolute waste of money and cheaply built. DO NOT BUY!!!!!

Amit

AmitSydney, NSW

Washing machine devanti-4-6kg is working fairly well since last two years

I bought a small portal washing machine(https://www.catch.com.au/product/devanti-4-6kg-mini-outdoor-portable-washing-machine-top-loader-spin-camp-caravan-543356/) and it works quite well and I use it for my small apartment. I am really happy with the product. The build quality is ok but serves my purpose and I wash my clothes almost twice a week.
Sometimes used for heavy washing like single bed blankets and it fairly does the job. Works well for apartments not having a outlet to fix washing machines.
Cheap and saves big amount of money rather washing outside.

Thanks,

Karina Foley

Karina FoleyQueensland

Terrible

Brought a Vacuum Cleaner, it’s the worst thing I have owned!! Waste of Money. Waste of time trying to use it. We have to go as slow as a Snail when trying to use it......... It falls ova constantly on tiles and carpet. Its Cheaply Made and Cost a Pretty Penny to Buy. Iam disgusted that this is a Australian Product. Shame on You and Your Company. DONT BUY THESE VACUMS

Ashley P.Sydney, NSW

Devanti ceramic Heater

Devanti ceramic heater caught fire after a year could have easily burnt my home down. Poor quality also dryed the air before it created a serious internal fire that could have killed me if I was asleep.

Madjid T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useless Product

I bought a Devanti 4.6kg portable washing machine from Myer two months ago and I have used that just once and I found it is completely useless and washing with the hand is more easily than use this washing machine. In addition, the spinning process is terrible and not work well. I called several times with the Myer customer service and I haven't succeeded to return that yet.

Hi Sherlyne,
Thanks for your reply. I sent my details to you via email.
Regards,

Trevor M.

Trevor M.Sydney, NSW

I need a DEVANTI 43" Smart TV manual.

I have a 43" DEVANTI smart TV but need a user manual to help set it up. Where can I get that? I have tried looking on th net but cannot find it.

rob.fuss

rob.fussSouth Australia

Can't find ducting

I bought 3 rangehoods they are great however I cannot find any ducting that will fit, I need to buy from UK. I even emailed devanti Australia and they didn't even bother to reply, thanks Devanti.

matt

matt

Ice machines x 2

Bought two types of their ice machines. Returned both. The first ones sliding front lid would not open so i couldn't access the ice. The second with the water drum keeps saying "add water" even though the drum is full. Also makes a huge mess putting it in and leaks when you turn it off.... Spend more on something that actually works. The cheaper route will only lead you here.

Very frustrated

Very frustrated. I have just purchased a benchtop dishwasher and can't use it. I have been everywhere and can't find a tap adapter to fit my kitchen tap. Maybe this should be part of the dishwasher.

Sue
Sue

Hi Jake, thank you for your reply. I have just purchased the 8 setting benchtop dishwasher. BDW-8-02G-BK. The kitchen tap is a mixer tap. I think the diameter is 3/4 inch. It is an aerator tap. Thank you for your help. Sue.

Not perfect

Have had devanti glass door bar fridge for almost a year now. Even when not filled at max capacity & on coldest setting our beer is only ever just cold enough - & fridge needs defrosting every few months as back wall ices up

Cat
Cat

FrustratedThe Mallee, VIC

Good tv. Crap customer service!!!!!

Tried several times to contact Devanti. No response. All I want is a replacement remote for our devanti tv. Want to buy a new one as universals don't pair up

All good now. Thanx

vMoff

vMoffVictoria

Sensor rubbish bin is awesome

We recently purchased a sensor rubbish bin from Devanti. After reading some poor reviews here while we were waiting for it to arrive, I wondered if we made a mistake. However this isn’t the case... it’s fantastic! The quality is above my expectations, and it doesn’t look cheap (neither does it look expensive). Works perfectly. Happy customer!

kirbrit

kirbritSydney, NSW

Communications ignored

Don't go near this mob. I bought a water heater. It did not come with a controller. I left a message on their website with the question and to contact me. Ignored. Ripoff merchants. Can't expect much more from a chinese company I guess

John WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Devanti Bar Fridge - Just don’t!

John W

I’ve asked you to come and get it, yet its taken nearly a week to get to that point through pointless emails when a simple phone call would have resolved this in minutes.

Sonas

SonasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely disgusting customer service

Sharna d'Fern

Sharna d'Fern

Love it!

Just bought the devanti hydrator and its been amazing!
Only complaint i have is there was no booklet on any recipes, nothing to teach me on how long to dehydrate each item or what temperature to use. Ive had to go online and source recipes from elsewhere.

Luis B.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely waste of my 130 $

Went to put my 15 ltr bottle and the thing broke hahahaaa lol please guys use something stronger next time it cost too much money like ceramics or something please

Sharon T.Devanti

Hi yes i have the model num is WD-5212-BK

Luis B.

Please let me know what’s happening

Timelord1Nick