BarbSydney, NSW

Another greedy company

I purchased a Devanti wall fan in July as part of my 11 yr old grandsons b'day present. It was gifted to him on the 16th of September installed the first week of October. Early November my grandson showed me it was leaking some sort of oil and on Saturday 30/11 it stopped working. I tried o find contact details for this company and there are none!! Totally appalled that I am unable to communicate with this company!! Another company whom sells bad products at the consumers expense. I will totally tell my friends to steer clear from Devanti and will Never consider purchasing from them again

Dr.Sunil G.

Dr.Sunil G.Sydney, NSW

hand held vaccume cleaner

Its container in which filter fits in broken soon after few days. There is no customer care or comany address of Devanit anywhere online. It is really measerable to see no after care service or pnone number available anywhere.

Holbrook

HolbrookMurray Region, NSW

Devanti wall mounted aircon

We bought this aircon spur of the moment on catch for our bedroom. We just had it installed and it is working fabulously. I will definitely buy this brand again

gemma_dSydney, NSW

Disappointed - does not work!

Ordered a devanti fridge about 5 months ago from group on. It does not work, is not level/ the freezer does not freeze properly. I did not know who I could send back to! And found this forum. No contact details- I would like a replacement as its faulty and has been since delivery. Please can the company assist with a refund or replacement? They continue to share this product on group on!

gemma_d

Yes, the freezer is dripping and its not level. I can photo the product and it was unclear who to contact. I would like a replacement: refund once his is done. Thanks gemma

karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does Not Cool Down

Nice looking fridge bought at a great price. Was bought to use in interim while waiting for new fridge to be delivered. Set up and turned on but failed to get below 5 degrees. Top is not a freezer as pictured but a cooler. Left canned drinks in for 4 days still wouldnt cool down

karen55

There is a cooler, not a freezer, it certainly doesn’t freeze and the fridge does not get past 4.5/5 degrees.

Brigida

BrigidaGippsland, VIC

Fabulous TV

I was confused, I thought Devanti and DEVANT are the same but they are different company?
Anyhow, I bought this 50 inches Smart TV, I'm so happy with this product, so easy to set up. Netflix and Youttube is already in the remote all you need to do is press Netflix or Youtube and there you go.
What makes me happy the most is, it is WIFI, I don't need Long Wire for LAN internet connection as it work through WIFI!
Super Happy! I just Hope the life expectancy of this TV will last long just like my fav TV that I cannot afford at the moment that's why I choose to have Devanti. If this TV works fine without any problem along the way then for sure I will be buying more products of this brand and recommend it to my friends and family.

Isaac S.

Isaac S.Perth, WA

Devanti sous vide cooker

I bought it few days ago. First of all, I'm so so so super happy with this sous vide machine. It is easy to use and even it works very well. I recommend this product.

Velerie H.Devanti

Hi Issac, so thrilled to hear that the sous vide cooker is doing a wonderful job for you! We hope it will continue to serve you and your family with more delicious food in the coming years!

Devanti Team.

John G.

John G.Sydney, NSW

DEVANTI 150 WW

I have a the Devanti 150w 1 year..After 8 months it kept on shutting down. I decided to get a new battery, and still the battery shuts down after 15 secs. All parts,(Filter etc) are spotless and it has been well maintained.Im considering chucking it,as there is no information on the website in regards to repairs. Please help. It is perfect for a small flat, and I may have to seek another brand.

Bazcar

BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Surprisingly good

I bought a Devanti corded hand held stick vacuum the other day online through My Deal.com.au. It arrived within one week and I had my doubts as to how well this vacuum would work, but it works really well. No longer do I have to drag R2 D2 around the living room. For $72.00 this is fabulous

Customer SupportDevanti

Lisa G.

Lisa G.asked

Where do I get a carbon filter for a 900mm fixed rangehood please?

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your enquiry.

If you have purchased the rangehood, please send a message to the seller through the site/app that you purchased from. Their Customer Support will be able to assist you on getting one as we do not sell them separately on the market.

Please do let me know if you have any more questions.

Thank you. :)

Sandy Casked

Can you tell me where I can purchase replacement filters for Devanti air purifier model PURI-C-501-WH in Australia. Thanks :)

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for your enquiry.

I have confirmed with our Purchase Team that we do not have filter part available in-stock at the moment for sale.

Can I please ask if you need it urgently? We'll need to wait for next batch of shipment that is probably arriving next year.

Thank you.

Sandy C

Thanks for your reply and just purchased this air purifier and was searching availability of the filters. Can you give me the details/link of where to purchase so I can obtain and have ready for when needed.
Thanks :)

Hi Sandy,

May I know which website did you purchase it from? You can always message the Customer Support from there to ask for the availability of the filter as they have your order details on record, it's clearer to know which model did you purchase.

I hope you're liking the air purifier and feel the difference in your home!

Please do let me know if you have any more questions.

Enjoy the fresher air! :)

Brian R.

Brian R.asked

Hi
Can you supply 900mm black glass, gas hob install manual please

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Can I please confirm which model are you referring to? If you can send me the link where you purchase it and your email address, I can send a copy of the manual to your email.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Velerie - Devanti Team

Get an answer from our members and Devanti representatives