karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does Not Cool Down

Nice looking fridge bought at a great price. Was bought to use in interim while waiting for new fridge to be delivered. Set up and turned on but failed to get below 5 degrees. Top is not a freezer as pictured but a cooler. Left canned drinks in for 4 days still wouldnt cool down

karen55

There is a cooler, not a freezer, it certainly doesn’t freeze and the fridge does not get past 4.5/5 degrees.

Brigida

BrigidaGippsland, VIC

Fabulous TV

I was confused, I thought Devanti and DEVANT are the same but they are different company?
Anyhow, I bought this 50 inches Smart TV, I'm so happy with this product, so easy to set up. Netflix and Youttube is already in the remote all you need to do is press Netflix or Youtube and there you go.
What makes me happy the most is, it is WIFI, I don't need Long Wire for LAN internet connection as it work through WIFI!
Super Happy! I just Hope the life expectancy of this TV will last long just like my fav TV that I cannot afford at the moment that's why I choose to have Devanti. If this TV works fine without any problem along the way then for sure I will be buying more products of this brand and recommend it to my friends and family.

Isaac S.

Isaac S.Perth, WA

Devanti sous vide cooker

I bought it few days ago. First of all, I'm so so so super happy with this sous vide machine. It is easy to use and even it works very well. I recommend this product.

Velerie H.Devanti

Hi Issac, so thrilled to hear that the sous vide cooker is doing a wonderful job for you! We hope it will continue to serve you and your family with more delicious food in the coming years!

Regards,
Devanti Team.

John G.

John G.Sydney, NSW

DEVANTI 150 WW

I have a the Devanti 150w 1 year..After 8 months it kept on shutting down. I decided to get a new battery, and still the battery shuts down after 15 secs. All parts,(Filter etc) are spotless and it has been well maintained.Im considering chucking it,as there is no information on the website in regards to repairs. Please help. It is perfect for a small flat, and I may have to seek another brand.

Bazcar

BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Surprisingly good

I bought a Devanti corded hand held stick vacuum the other day online through My Deal.com.au. It arrived within one week and I had my doubts as to how well this vacuum would work, but it works really well. No longer do I have to drag R2 D2 around the living room. For $72.00 this is fabulous

Customer SupportDevanti