krystle
krystleMurray Region, NSW

Devanti ice maker

I have a devanti ice maker that suddenly just won't turn on ive tried emptying it nothing ive tried turning of and on at wall nothing unplugging for hours trying agian nothing is there a reset or is it just fkd

Great customer service

Really good customer service even though my Devanti Ice Machine was outside warranty period. Video support included and enthusiastic, rapid responsive from the manufacturers. Fixed my problem and happily making ice again.

Elle
ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Devanti Benchtop dishwasher, leaking after 6 months unable to be repaired

I bought a Devanti benchtop dishwasher. 6 months after purchase it began leaking/overflowing which appears to now be a common problem with this dishwasher. Every appliance repair place I have contcted is unable to repair it as the parts are impossible to buy and "it is not made for repairing". Would never buy Devanti again.

Graham L.
Graham L.Gippsland, VIC

Devanti 70 litre drink fridge.

Just brought a 70 lt glass door bar fridge cans not cold to drinking temperature
Feel like a waste need cold drinks.Got a replacement not much better will not keep cans cold unless on top temperature then if you only put half in.Picture in advertising is false this product nothing more than a win fridge

Andrea
AndreaMid North Coast, NSW

Devanti ice maker

It’s the second Devanti Ice maker I’ve purchased. Both machines worked well for about 12 months (Keep in mind that they are switched off during the winter months)... so rewording that: both machines worked for one season and stopped working. In both machines the pump could be heard, but no water was filling the ice tray. After close inspection, the ice tray on both machines were cracked in the same place. (I’ve cleaned my machine regularly, and I don’t use tap water). I feel that I’ve been bitten twice and would rather search for another brand.

Nan
NanSydney, NSW

Poor quality Devanti product and no support from their importer New Aim Pty Ltd

pixie
pixieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Devanti 4.6kg Portable Washing Machine

I bought second hand, only used 4 times Devanti 4.6kg portable washing machine. I've just moved off grid and my power supply needs to be updated before I can use a bigger washing machine. This one is fantastic. It's surprising the amount of washing I get in there. It washes as well as a bigger plumbed in machine.
The spinner isn't brilliant, but I didn't expect much from a washing machine in this price bracket. It takes enough water out of the clothes and actually they don't crease as much. For denim shorts etc I drip dry and in this heat, everything is dry in a couple of hours. It saves wasting time as a laundry mat.
I'm stunned that something this small can do such an amazing job.

Richard S.
Richard S.

I wish I’d never bought anything Devanti

We bought a Devanti TV which I have already done a separate review on, on which l was surprised to read other people had the same problems as us many months before we bought our TV. You contact Devanti , which you can only do by email, and it’s like chasing your tail, all words with no answer. Product knowledge on their product in my case is non existent. I can only assume it’s a another company that just sells a not quite right product, with no real backup. Very disappointed these companies exist, but it’s buyer beware. I wish I’d read the reviews on here, before buying anything branded Devanti.

TrevorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy!!

B. Cook
B. Cook

Happy I read review before buying

Happy I read the 4kg clothes dryer review before I made purchase. Many many thanks to Ken from Woy Woy.

Ken R. Woy Woy NSW
Ken R. Woy Woy NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Devanti Product support and Service

I switched to a Devanti headlight stick vacuum after using another brand. I find the Devanti performance on par & in my senior years much easier & lightweight to use. However, upon cleaning out the vacuum, I unfortunately snapped a plastic dust filter lug. I searched to no avail on the Net and eventually contacted Devanti customer support. They were able to source the part from a dealer and with continued email communication, advised of cost and progress of delivery. As a retired Marketing Manager for a large company, I found this level of product and customer support to be a blessing, in these days of multi-nationals. Excellent service & 5 stars !!

CMBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't buy Devanti!

I have purchased a 4kg tumble dryer last August 2019 from Catch. After a year, the dryer filter grille has started to tear and deform. I have contacted the reseller and they said they don't have the spare part and I should get in touch with Devanti directly. I have sent several emails to Devanti, but the replies are close to radio silence. I have sent them another email asking if the machine is still under warranty because now it doesn't want to turn on anymore. Such a waste of money. They also don't have a contact number.

Sharyn W.
Sharyn W.Murray Region, NSW

Devanti 6kg tumble dryer door seal

I purchased a 6kg tumble dryer KA6VDRYERA model in August 2020. The door seal has disintegrated after a few months. I’ve sent 2 emails in the past 6 weeks to devanti and had no response. Can someone get back to me ASAP. Sharyn.

JMESouth East Queensland, QLD

Benchtop dishwasher

Bought one and it arrived damaged and online co no longer on eBay and won’t respond. Have bed. Trying for months to get a resolution. Haven’t been able use it as plumber says it’s damaged inside and it keeps setting off water overfill errors. Have tried contacting you via emails months ago with no response. Please give me a number I can call as email not getting response! Thanks Julie

JME

Not getting any answer to my damaged dishwasher.

JME

I have not received an email from your costumer service team so please ask them to resend to
Mattevaj@gmail.com

Rick
RickLaunceston, TAS

Absolute garbage....

I purchased one of their double door bar fridges in November 2019. Its now December 2020 so only one year old and only weeks outside of the warranty. This item now won’t go below 10c, so the compressor is constantly trying to cool the fridge to the point that it gets the motor so hot and starts to melt the plastic that covers the electronics. I have tried to talk to devanti about it to see if they would help out but just revived a response that “sorry it’s out of warranty and we hope you can understand”. It’s only one year old and has had minimal use. $700 down the drain. An absolute waste of money and cheaply built. DO NOT BUY!!!!!

Kostandinos P.
Kostandinos P.asked

We just had a Devanti CT-IN-551 induction cook top installed yesterday beautiful unit. Anyway the question I would like to ask when there is power going into the unit and not being used is there supposed to be two L.E.D.s like this _ _ lit up on each hot plate. Is this normal.

Hi Kostandinos,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Please contact our Customer Service team at info@devanti.com.au so that one of our representatives can get in touch for more order details.

Kind regards,
Devanti Customer Service Team

fred g.
fred g.asked

instruction manual from devanti 75 in tv

Dear Fred,

Thank you for your inquiry. Can you provide a link to the TV you're inquiring about and an email so our team may provide a TV manual for you? Looking forward to your reply!

Kind Regards,
Devanti CS Team

Carol_Anthony
Carol_Anthonyasked

purchased a Devanti gas portable shower unit stored for 12 moths approx opened but wont ignite contacted devanti 3 times NO REPLY AT ALL

Customer SupportDevanti

Hi Carol, thank you for getting in touch with us. We have replied to your emails on 06/05, 13/05, if you could not locate the emails in your inbox, please check your spam folder as they might get delivered there. May I kindly ask you to check the emails and then reply to us so we can assist you further? Thank you.
Eva - Devanti Customer Service Team

Get an answer from our members and Devanti representatives

Devanti sells a wide range of home products, including cooling and heating, washing and drying, cleaning and outdoor appliances.

According to their website, they pride themselves on being eco-friendly and having a ‘humanised approach to design and function.’

While this is a worthy intention, it doesn’t seem to be put into action. While reviews are written for a variety of products, many reviewers had a similar experience with poor quality products. Sometimes an appliance would work well at first, then break. As Devanti mostly sells home appliances, reviewers sometimes expressed regret at losing a fair amount of money.