DFP Recruitment Agency

DFP Recruitment Agency

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BE CAREFUL OF YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION !!!!

I applied for a Job through DFP Recruitment using SEEK - DFP state that they are a well-respected agency in Recruitment. They can state what they like, in my experience they are nothing like that !!

I sent in an application for a position they advertised in March 2019, heard ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and then on May 15th received 2 emails from a "Fabio Mastrocola" regarding a job for a Principal Environmental Officer Based in Joondalup - $62.69 per hour plus 9.5% Super ..... WOW $62.69 PER HOUR !!!!
Now to me that sounds like a pretty SENIOR POSITION AT $62.69 per hour ..... AND I'M FLATTERED .... BUT WHY WOULD FABIO MASTROCOLA BE SENDING IT TO ME ?????

Now alarm bells were sounding that this was maybe some kind of scam so I sent the email back to DFP asking if this was a scam email and how my EMAIL DETAILS were being used by someone purporting to be from their company.... I GOT NO RESPONSE !!!

Fast forward to today 27th May and I receive a TEXT MESSAGE from a "Rebekah Lilley" from DFP with the first line "Hi there," regarding a job position for 4 weeks.

NOBODY FROM DFP has ever personally contacted me to ask me about my Job Requirements but they seem to think it's ok to use my personal information from my CV to EMAIL and TEXT me randomly with jobs I have NO INTEREST IN !!!

I ended up calling DFP today and asked to speak to "A MANAGER" which was Sarah Toohey .... I asked why I was being sent information about jobs that were of NO RELEVANCE TO ME and why nobody had ever bothered to contact me directly ??? Unfortunately, Sarah didn't really have a lot of answers and just said that staff send out job details to people from their DATABASE THAT PICKS UP KEYWORDS. These are professional people from DFP that don't even check their systems to see who they are emailing to make sure they aren't offering a role which is totally inappropriate (and I think it's 100% to do with their PERSONAL TARGET/QUOTA by adding your details to their database and their job ends at that point).

I might not have minded so much about this if SOMEBODY/ANYBODY FROM DFP Recruitment - Perth had actually contacted me and made out they actually cared that I had bothered to apply to them in the first place !!!!

I take the PRIVACY OF MY INFORMATION VERY SERIOUSLY MAYBE DFP - RECRUITMENT SHOULD AS WELL !! Think twice before applying to DFP Recruitment - Perth if you are looking for a real job.