Direct Finance Loans

Direct Finance Loans

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Horrible experience. Don’t go there

Spent several days jumping through their hoops obtaining private information, so I could borrow $200. Spoke to two different women who would call me simultaneously for more info. Lacked professionalism.
Kept going to the next stage and then the next stage, and finally to the end where they declined me in about 5 mins. A complete lack of respect for the customer from a backwards organisation. There’s better ones out there. Don’t waste your time.

Application denied

Loan application for $300 declined by the company with no reason given. Asked for more information but was told the decision was made by their 'lending team'. Not sure how a company can have 'teams' if they only have 4 staff, or how they can continue to operate when they don't give out any loans. Oh well.

Not the best

I applied for a small loan through a larger company and then my application and information was provided to this company. This company apparently has 4 people working in it. I was very surprised later when I got an email from another company called My Loan Solution in NZ. I got concerned thinking my application and information had gone to another company and country.

Apparently it was a 'mistake' and the wrong email account or sender was used. But not very good and professional in any case.

I feel I have been mislead and have concerns about the process, privacy and the whole way things have been handled.

I have taken up my issues with this company and if I am not satisfied with their response I will be making formal complaints to government agencies including the Privacy Commissioner.