80%20%0%

Return Claim MadeYes · No
Brand Manager for Discount Trader? Claim your listing.

Dr K
Dr KIndooroopilly9 posts

Beware of buying refurbished products

I purchased a refurbished Karcher SC3 steam cleaner hoping that I could use it. It arrived safely but only came with 1 standard floor tool and 2 cleaning pads. A new boxed appliance from Karcher would also include as standard: spotlight nozzle, round brush (small black), manual nozzle, manual nozzle and a microfibre cloth. These attachments are worth a lot of money to purchase singly and the total price of the appliance would end up more than buying a new one out of the box. This was not clear to me at the time of purchase. They will return the item but I need to pay for the return postage by AusPost (about $30).
trevor
trevorCentral, SA6 posts

Best price n service

G’day I have asked questions and delivery and have always been very helpful. Can’t say enough, far better value than many other places. Thanks for all your help trevor Show details
leon h.
leon h.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product and love the price match thankyou

All as stated thank you and easy and quick response Show details
Mr. Fix it
Mr. Fix itVictoria110 posts

Another FIVE Stars

I purchased a 216 mm. Metabo "drop saw" from "discounttrader.com.au" just last Friday (13th.) online. After confirming my order via an online receipt, I then received an email from one of the owners thanking me for my support of their business. I responded by saying it's nice to be appreciated as a customer, which a lot of companies don't do. Today it arrived via a well respected courier, and was completely wrapped in black plastic to conceal the contents of the package, which I thought was very proactive and clever. In summary, I bought it last Friday and it's delivered the following Tuesday! How about that for excellent customer service. I highly recommend this company to all intending customers. Show details
Tom
TomNorth Queensland, QLD118 posts

Excellent customer service

I purchased a SP Tools SPGi3300E 7Hp 3.3KVA Inverter Generator from discount trader on the 31/03/2022, the price of the unit was best I could find online taking freight charges into account and my experience with the company has been outstanding. They were quick to reply to my enquiries their freight charges were better than dealer's based in Qld! Sure may take little longer to receive my generator but when I can save nearly $150 on freight I'm not complaining they were professional and have excellent communication and knowledge of the products they sell turn around time from purchase to dispatch was also very prompt, I have no hesitation in recommending discount trader for all your building and power tool requirements.