Estée Lauder Youth-Dew

Estée Lauder Youth-Dew

See the Best Women's Fragrances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

I love this perfume

When I wear this perfume I get heaps of complements I can't smell it on myself and I forget I have it on and then I get a shock when someone says you smell nice what are you wearing.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bisaros.

Soosen

Soosen

Long lasting

Estee Lauder Youth Dew is a perfume that has stood the test of time. It is quite strong so a little goes a long way. It is immediately identifiable as a fragrance and is loved by many.

Smells terrible

I have never smelled anything so Putrid in all my life this was obviously designed for old people that wet themselves to defer the smell of urine
It’s probably ideal for pest repellent to Only buy if your not far off from going to a nursing home in the near Distant future or if you have smelly private parts will Definitely defer the smell.

Why have they changed it

Youth dew has a big following of people that have worn it for years I am in my 60's was always my favourite, I can hardly smell it now. I worked with blind children and they knew my youth dew. I am going to have to find a new perfume now such a shame. Unless they change it back.

Leeneejo

LeeneejoScottsdale

Youth Dew has changed

I have found the fragrance of Youth Dew seems weaker over the last few years. I love the fragrance, but I am disappointed in it as it seems watered down. I have worn it for at least thirty years and my dear departed aunt used it all the time. that was her fragrance, and now it is mine. But...I am thinking of changing. She would be over one hundred years old now. Has Estee Lauder changed the formula? You know how your perfume clings to a sweater or coat after you've worn it? Doesn't happen any more. Is it me?

Queen Victoria

Queen VictoriaSydney, NSW

It is too overpowering.

This was given to me as a gift and unfortunately on the few times I have worn it, I have found the smell way too overpowering. It's almost at the point of being migraine inducing. Sorry Estee Lauder. I love most of your perfumes but not Youth Dew.

Dawny

DawnyRingwood

My most favourite

Estee Lauder Youth Dew would have to be the most adorable perfume ever. It has a very subtle aroma, and lasts extremely well. I always feel special when I wear it. Not overly expensive, but worth every cent you pay.

I have never in 40 + years found anything that holds a candle to Youth Dew

I am asked time and time again, what is that beautiful perfume that you are wearing. And it lasts day and night. Beautiful. I will never change my perfume, so I hope Estée Lauder never give up this perfume

sissyLARA

Beautiful

This is an age old perfume, that when worn people will notice and comment on, a lovely warm smell suitable for all ages and a gift worth giving, have worn this since the early 70's.

sissy

Have written a review on this product why hasn't it count towards my gift card ? Sissy

Scarlett

ScarlettMillbridge

Worn for 40 plus uears

Like a lot of reviews I am constantly being told you smell lovely I will stick with what I know works. Perhaps people's skin changes with age and although 66 I have never had a problem.

Estee Lauder Youth Dew change

Defusing of a perfect product is so disheartening. After over fifty years I am in search of another fragrance. IT is like buring a spouse after fifty beautiful years.I thought over the years something was not right. Youth Bath oil no longer rich, thick and sexy.

Always loved it

Have worn oil for 40yrs,was a great advocate,I always applied to a cotton ball and it lasted eternally,the colour was almost black,now is transparent and perfume does not last long

I LOVE this perfume!

I love this fragrance. My mother had worn it forever, and as well as being evocative of my childhood, as a woman in my 40's I wear it as my everyday staple, and get comments constantly. A long lasting classic that I love for SO many reasons.

Marie

MarieSouthwest, VIC

One of the classics

Been a fan of Youth Dew for many years The oil does last longer although reg perfume lingers for a long time I don't think the perfume has changed over the years Maye peoples skin does

Shirley1111

Shirley1111Sydney, NSW

Youth Dew Bath Oil is the answer........

I have been wearing Esteé Lauder Youth Dew for many years and I love it. The trick is to buy the Youth Dew Bath Oil and use it as a perfume. It lasts a lot longer than the perfume, is more concentrated and you only need a little bit to have you smelling 'oh so nice'.

carole13

carole13newsouthwales

Very Disappointed no stars

I have been using youth dew for 40 years untill they changed the fragrance it smells horrible now after all those years i cant believe what has been done to it. It was the only perfume people ever asked me what i was wearing so very unhappy. Sad to say i will never buy it again.
Nothing not like it was
Does not smell like it use to

Sherryberry
Sherryberry

I totally agree, it's like a cheap copy!

Pivvy
Pivvy

What have they done to Youth Dew?

I am so angry, I purchased a 67ml bottle of Youth Dew and it stinks! I have worn this perfume for 40 years and this is not the Youth Dew I have always worn I will not buy anymore! Do you think we should get a petition together and send it in to Estee Lauder?

yvonne schmidt

yvonne schmidttownsville

use it every day and can't go with out it

Every time I wear youth dew I have coments all the time especially from men. they ask me what perfume am I wearing and that it smells so nice that they could eat me. most men also ask me to write down the name and where to buy it so they can get it for there wife.It makes me feel so special when men & women coment all the time on my perfume. I feel very sure about myself when I go out that I will always smell nice and youth dew will never let me down. Only have to spray once a day and it lasts all day.
love it have a large one at home at all times.
Reliable only need a little to get through the day

mrswong

mrswongSouth East Queensland, QLD

This perfume has been with me for 50 years and the reason for this is an allergy to all others. I have to avoid perfume centres in shopping centres like the plague but Youth Dew has no adverse reactions so I use it as part of my everyday routine. I sincerely trust that Estee Lauder will never take this one off the market, but I guess it really is like the flagship of their range.
Always the same and has been my perfume for 50 years
Can't think of one thing really maybe the price now I am on a limited income.

agatha

agatha

I have been using Youth Dew for over 20 years. It has a rich, exotic fragrance that stays on your skin all day. It seems very strong when first applied, but it is never overpowering. Some perfumes that last all day give you a headache because they are too strong, but when you are wearing Youth Dew, after a while you can't even smell it yourself, you just know it's still working because people compliment you on your perfume.
Simply the best perfume. The fragrance stays on your skin all day. It has been around since 1953, so what more is there to say ..... timeless, elegant and enduring.