68%16%16%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Smell
Brand Manager for Estée Lauder? Claim your listing.

Eleonora
EleonoraWide Bay-Burnett, QLD6 posts

Perfume of success

I have been wearing Youth Dew since it first came out quite a few years ago it has never lost it’s beautiful fragrance
Feeling Sexy for allowing this perfume to be sold at such a reasonable price Show details
Sarina
SarinaSydney, NSW15 posts

Great perfume

I have this perfume and wear it every day.Its long lasting and has a lovely scent.When I go out people comment on it.My son bought this perfume for me at Christmas . Show details
Marie
MarieSydney, NSW19 posts

I love this perfume

When I wear this perfume I get heaps of complements I can't smell it on myself and I forget I have it on and then I get a shock when someone says you smell nice what are you wearing. Show details
Soosen
Soosen3 posts

Long lasting

Estee Lauder Youth Dew is a perfume that has stood the test of time. It is quite strong so a little goes a long way. It is immediately identifiable as a fragrance and is loved by many.

Nana
Nana

Why have they changed it

Youth dew has a big following of people that have worn it for years I am in my 60's was always my favourite, I can hardly smell it now. I worked with blind children and they knew my youth dew. I am going to have to find a new perfume now such a shame. Unless they change it back.

Leeneejo
LeeneejoScottsdale

Youth Dew has changed

I have found the fragrance of Youth Dew seems weaker over the last few years. I love the fragrance, but I am disappointed in it as it seems watered down. I have worn it for at least thirty years and my dear departed aunt used it all the time. that was her fragrance, and now it is mine. But...I am thinking of changing. She would be over one hundred years old now. Has Estee Lauder changed the formula? You know how your perfume clings to a sweater or coat after you've worn it? Doesn't happen any more. Is it me?

Queen Victoria
Queen VictoriaSydney, NSW44 posts

It is too overpowering

This was given to me as a gift and unfortunately on the few times I have worn it, I have found the smell way too overpowering. It's almost at the point of being migraine inducing. Sorry Estee Lauder. I love most of your perfumes but not Youth Dew.

Dawny
DawnyRingwood10 posts

My most favourite

Estee Lauder Youth Dew would have to be the most adorable perfume ever. It has a very subtle aroma, and lasts extremely well. I always feel special when I wear it. Not overly expensive, but worth every cent you pay.

Jamicko
Jamicko2 posts

I have never in 40 + years found anything that holds a candle to Youth Dew

I am asked time and time again, what is that beautiful perfume that you are wearing. And it lasts day and night. Beautiful. I will never change my perfume, so I hope Estée Lauder never give up this perfume

sissy
sissySouthwest, VIC28 posts

Beautiful

This is an age old perfume, that when worn people will notice and comment on, a lovely warm smell suitable for all ages and a gift worth giving, have worn this since the early 70's.

Show reply

Scarlett
ScarlettMillbridge

Worn for 40 plus uears

Like a lot of reviews I am constantly being told you smell lovely I will stick with what I know works. Perhaps people's skin changes with age and although 66 I have never had a problem.

Mary
Mary

Estee Lauder Youth Dew change

Defusing of a perfect product is so disheartening. After over fifty years I am in search of another fragrance. IT is like buring a spouse after fifty beautiful years.I thought over the years something was not right. Youth Bath oil no longer rich, thick and sexy.

Joy
Joy

Always loved it

Have worn oil for 40yrs,was a great advocate,I always applied to a cotton ball and it lasted eternally,the colour was almost black,now is transparent and perfume does not last long

Mb79
Mb79

I LOVE this perfume!

I love this fragrance. My mother had worn it forever, and as well as being evocative of my childhood, as a woman in my 40's I wear it as my everyday staple, and get comments constantly. A long lasting classic that I love for SO many reasons.

Marie
MarieSouthwest, VIC42 posts

One of the classics

Been a fan of Youth Dew for many years The oil does last longer although reg perfume lingers for a long time I don't think the perfume has changed over the years Maye peoples skin does