5Dodge Caliber PM

Dodge Caliber PM (2006-2011)

5Dodge Caliber PM
4.5

100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Dodge? Claim your listing.

PJ
PJElimbah

8 years and still going

Bought a Demo SX in 2007 (2500klm). Now it is 2015 and still have it (198000klm). The most reliable car I have owned and cost me the least to maintain. So in 8 years of ownership (it has lived a hard life) it is on its third set of tyres, 3 Batteries, 1 alternator(6 months ago) and a faulty airbag squib in the steering wheel. Liked the look when new and still like it today. Plus it is amazing how much you can get into it.

Show details

Thuwaini
ThuwainiBRISBANE2 posts

I love Dodge Caliber

It' s very different this car than others and the shape as well, and not so many people have it. I just love it. Its comfortable to drive and the size is great. I got a demo car and payed very good price. I am really satisfied with my car.