2Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette

🏆 2024 Award
2Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette

96% · 220%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Smell
4.5
Fresh floral scent
Long-lasting
Suitable for everyday wear
Brand Manager for Dolce & Gabbana? Claim your listing.

PeterC
PeterCMudgee12 posts

Scent is lovely but bottle needs an upgrade

Bought as a gift from reputable supplier. Scent is fresh & appealing, outer packing is lovely but the quality of the bottle was disappointing for a Dolce & Gabbana product made in Italy. Sharp, unfinished corner on the silver topper & a cheap looking plastic cap isn't nice. Recommend to check the bottle before purchase. Show details
Smell
Noel T.
Noel T.Central Queensland, QLD4 posts

Loving Dolce & Gabbana brand

The D&G perfume smells amazing! It's such a luxurious and elegant scent that lasts all day. I always feel so classy and put-together when I wear it. Show details
LaurindaQueensland, 420718 posts

My go to scent!

My son bought Light Blue for me for Christmas. It is a winner and worth the time he took choosing the fragrance. It's delicate, fresh and I use it all the time. Show details
hipstermumma
hipstermummaSydney, NSW9 posts

Been using it for years & can't find anything better!

Love this scent! Nothing compares, tried to buy something different as I have been wearing it for years but this is the best! It is not too strong and not too light, and fresh. Will continue to be that girl that always smells like Light Blue

Pablo L
Pablo L

Fragrance for life

I got introduced to this perfume by my boyfriend and before he could buy it for me, I could already tell that it smells amazing by the way he described it. When I finally got to smell it I fell inlove with it and I'm planning to use it for the longest time. It smells fresh and lasts all day.

Indy H
Indy HSydney2 posts

nothing quite like it

I've never loved a scent as much as i loved this. This has been my staple the past 9 years- no joke! I never get tired of it. It's sweet and fresh but not nauseating or artificial smelling, not too musky. I can just smell it all day everyday and still fall in love with it over and over.

Ellen
EllenMelbourne9 posts

I'm so hooked!

I have been using this scent since college after my friend made me realize that it is the best scent to compliment my lifestyle. I am so busy and I move a lot, but the scent never fade! So until now, when in doubt, wherever and whatever occasion I'm off to, I wear this reliable perfume by D&G :)

RoseM
RoseMAU3 posts

A gorgeous scent!

I absolutely love this fragrance! It's suitable for all ages and lasts all day! I've been using the fragrance for over ten years and still adore it. Highly recommend it!

anaya roy
anaya royGurgaon2 posts

Amazing Scent

I bought this scent after along wait and I finally decided to take the plunge. I never sniffed the scent before and so I was bit nervous wondering what if it is one of those scents that got the hype for no particular reason. But thankfully it is worth every penny. I love it. The scent is very woody and a hint of floral but not completely floral. The scent begins with a heavy note of gardenia or like a wild flower smell but then turns into more mellow scent with time. Silage is amazing. I was able to sniff it every once in a while when breeze flew by. I will say that I can see this being not liked by some. It is a scent that you will either love or hate. Best I can explain in 2 words is luxury and tropical beach.

jessilorek
jessilorekBrisbane7 posts

Light, Cool Scent You Can Wear Everyday

Just recently purchased a bottle of D&G Light Blue, as recommended by a friend. With the first spray, I didn’t really get too impressed. But throughout the day, I noticed the lighter scent was coming out and it actually lasts longer than most other fragrances I’ve used. Also because the scent isn’t too strong, I never get tired wearing it almost every day.

pluckaduck
pluckaducksydney6 posts

Fresh and Summery

This is a lovely, crisp fragrance that never fails to elicit compliments whenever I wear it. It is not overpowering, yet is strong enough to smell with just a small squirt. I have had this for 3 years now, and I will continue to purchase a new bottle with each one finishing.
Smells amazing
After a year or so with the same bottle, the lid is difficult to open
megan_melbourne
megan_melbourneAU10 posts

Lovely scent!

I absolutely love this perfume! I noticed someone else wearing it and got myself a 100ml bottle. It is a really nice, fruity and light fragrance which is not too overpowering. However it lasts really well throughout the day compared to other fragrances. I always get compliments from others about it
Smells delicious
gladys19
gladys19AU5 posts

Only discovered this scent last year whilst on a cruise ship - where I purchased my first 100ml bottle. Just finishing my second bottle and hoping for another when my Birthday comes around next month! When I wear it, people remark on the lovely smell, and that can't be bad. Will continue to wear this scent for as long as it is available.
I love Light Blue's lively but delicate scent. Although considered a 'light' perfume,it lasts really well throughout the day.
There is absolutely nothing I dislike about this scent.
jrg200
jrg20079 posts

I have a few favourites and this is one of them. I really love, and a lot of people like it too. I don't think it is one of my boyfriend's favourites - he doesn't hate it, but he likes others more than this. I still wear it a lot because I love the smell myself.
I love this perfume - another floral favourite of mine!
Nothing bad about it.
MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210455 posts

Good

I have to say I really like this perfume from the packaging upwards It is fresh, airy, sensual and fun loving, but wih this one I am always tuned into the smell of musk, it has a slight musk smell, not everyone notices it, but when you smell it it will stay with you. When i have worn this one i havent had to respray at all. If i have re sprayed I hve felt over powered by the smell. This is gorgeous for all ages and one you can ely on as a gift or just to plain spoil yourself.
A lovely fresh smell, that can be worn day or night, any season relly.

Margaret M.
Margaret M.

I used a D&G perfume in a red package some years ago but have been unable to rediscover... one chemist told me it had been discontinued.... any ideas?

Margaret Michael

Laurinda

I have no idea. I have only used their Light Blue.

Suzan E
Suzan E

When i spray it on, the smell disappears in few min??

Talamatavao Sara Y
Talamatavao Sara Y

is there a dolce and gabbana for women?

Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana is a floral, fruity fragrance for women launched in 2001.

Features

Concept: Light Blue is the quintessence of the joy of life and seduction by Dolce & Gabbana.

All the essence of a sunny summer day is enclosed in this lively, fresh, floral and fruity fragrance that evokes the sensuality of the Mediterranean woman.

Design: A timeless design, the Light Blue shape is confident and feminine. Its light blue cap evokes the clear skies of the Mediterranean landscape. The bottle itself is strong, reflecting today’s modern woman.

Top notes: Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

Heart notes: The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

Base notes: Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

What reviewers thought

This is a delicate, fresh and luxurious scent that reviewers seemed to love. It is not overpowering, is suitable for everyday wear and is long-lasting. Some reviewers mentioned that they have had this as their signature scent for many years.

• GTIN12: 737052074306

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Dolce & Gabbana? Claim your listing.