Donnellans The Tyremen

Donnellans The Tyremen

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Donnellans The Tyremen? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.1
SeniorK
SeniorKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expert and generous help

Luke provided service and advice of a quality rarely seen these days. It was a pleasure to deal with Donnellan's Preston.

Heather
HeatherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service.

Very happy with Donnellan ability to resolve the run flat flaws of these BMW tyres. Quick polite and eager to resolve my revisits. Thanks

John Candido
John CandidoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Donnellans Preston should not be trusted repairing your car, van, utility or truck.

AVOID THIS PLACE ... GO SOMEWHERE THAT VALUES CUSTOMERS AND WHERE YOU WILL ACTUALLY GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR !!

James G
James GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service

The price was excellent, and the customer service was brilliant. The level of customer service should be used by the tyre industry as a demonstration and or case study as to how to substantially exceed customer expectations. The staff member at the Balwyn store (Joel), went totally above and beyond any of my expectations. They are laps in front of other tyre places for customer service. In comparison, other tyre places are still back at the starting line! While other tyre places say they will get back to you, they actually do, with RESULTS, not excuses. I will certainly be recommending the Balwyn store to my friends, family, and anyone else, to go there for any of their tyre needs.

Fantastic!

I needed some new Bridgestone tyres for my Holden Calais and rang no less than 10 different dealers for a quote. Donnellans in Collingwood were by far the cheapest. Their service was also first class. Give them a call, you won't be disappointed.

gbugno
gbugnoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not cover their warranty

They won't cover warranty on tyres my mechanic said were cause by a poor wheel alignment.
the tyres are worn on one side of the tyres. They tyres were replaced 6 months ago with a wheel alignment. Took my car to get serviced by my mechanic 2 weeks ago who said they tyre wear is caused by a bad wheel alignment. Went to complain to Donnellan in blackburn and they said it was due to low tyre pressure. My Mechanic said he checked the tyre pressure to 38psi 2 weeks ago. When I asked why they were only worn on one side he could not answer the question. Warranty was refused.

Martin
MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BMW X5 M Fabulous

Advised to install Bridgestone 275/40R20 and 315/35R20 tyres to my X5 M and found to be excellent tyres. Service was swift, alignment included and can't ask for a better result. Thanks to Luke for his advice.

Sam
SamVictoria

Unscrupulous tactics

Got a SMALL screw in the middle of the tread on new tyre.
Went to
Donnellans at Whitehorse Rd. They had a look and said not repairable and that I would need a new tyre. They quoted $450.00 for one new tyre.( I had paid $285.00 from another tyre shop only four weeks ago). I walked out, went to another tyre shop, they repaired the puncture for $35.00, no problem.
Donnellans attempted to rip me off.
Would NEVER recommend or go to them again. Very unscrupulous and dis-honest tactics used

George D
George D

Got to talk to the technician

This is in relation to Donnellans Collingwood only. Got a set of new Bridgestones this morning. Service friendly and prompt, even though they were really busy. Got wheels aligned. Situation explained fully by the technician. Excellent. Car driving better than ever. Cheers guys.

Instant Service and Prompt in Replying.

I had a puncture with my BMW RFT during NY period, email Donnellans Tyre that I need to get it fix on a public holiday and received a reply next morning telling me to bring my car in to any of their branches. I proceed to the Collingwood branch where Rocky & his team are professional and got my tyre fix in no time. Thanks guys it's worth the drive from Altona North to had my tyre fix.

PYim
PYimMelbourne

Excellence

Just got my Landcruiser tyres done from Collingwood store this morning. Friendly and professional service plus reasonable price. I had this car for 16 years, never once I was told to come back for free checking of the new tyres and alignment after 5000km to make sure all goes well. Highly recommend.

Worse one ever!!!

Please Please don't take your car to this place. If there is a problem with your car, the only thing this bunch of people know is to how to make it 100 times worse! Staffs are so rude and full of lies!!

Pathetic

Hopeless - they did a service, i took it back as the car stalled after 10 minutes, they said they fixed it, the brakes seized up on the freeway, i took it back again and now they have told me to see a brake specialist - WOW pathetic!

Angry now
Angry now

Agree, they are hopeless - avoid at all costs - waste of money.

BMW

I wouldn't recommend to anyone...

If you love your car, go to a different tyre shop.
These guys don't know what they are doing and they are the rudest tyre fitters getting around..
Not friendly to talk with. i would not recommend to anyone..
The weight fallen off within two days and when I called them to ask about it, they said that was my fault. Also my car is not staying on the road as it's pulling to the right.
Are they for real?? I didn't know what to say..