2Donnellans The Tyremen

52% · 1211 · 48%

Return Claim MadeYes · No
3.7
3.0
Brand Manager for Donnellans The Tyremen? Claim your listing.

malcolm
malcolmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC35 posts

Tony Harris
Tony Harris

Check price

Rang for a quote on 4 tyres for my 2018 XV
guy told that they had a special on then $150, so you can imagine my surprise when I got a bill for $1300, when I questioned it and said I was quoted $150 he laughed and said it’s $150 cash back offer not $150 a tyre. I know I probably should have got a solid overall price instead of jumping to an assumption of $150 per tyre. But to laugh at my response in stead of apologizing for the misunderstanding is what got me. Show details
SeniorK
SeniorKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Expert and generous help

Luke provided service and advice of a quality rarely seen these days. It was a pleasure to deal with Donnellan's Preston. Show details
Heather
HeatherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Very happy with Donnellan ability to resolve the run flat flaws of these BMW tyres. Quick polite and eager to resolve my revisits. Thanks Show details
John Candido
John CandidoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

James G
James GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service

The price was excellent, and the customer service was brilliant. The level of customer service should be used by the tyre industry as a demonstration and or case study as to how to substantially exceed customer expectations. The staff member at the Balwyn store (Joel), went totally above and beyond any of my expectations. They are laps in front of other tyre places for customer service. In comparison, other tyre places are still back at the starting line! While other tyre places say they will get back to you, they actually do, with RESULTS, not excuses. I will certainly be recommending the Balwyn store to my friends, family, and anyone else, to go there for any of their tyre needs. Show details
Jack
Jack

Fantastic!

I needed some new Bridgestone tyres for my Holden Calais and rang no less than 10 different dealers for a quote. Donnellans in Collingwood were by far the cheapest. Their service was also first class. Give them a call, you won't be disappointed. Show details
gbugno
gbugnoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not cover their warranty

They won't cover warranty on tyres my mechanic said were cause by a poor wheel alignment.
the tyres are worn on one side of the tyres. They tyres were replaced 6 months ago with a wheel alignment. Took my car to get serviced by my mechanic 2 weeks ago who said they tyre wear is caused by a bad wheel alignment. Went to complain to Donnellan in blackburn and they said it was due to low tyre pressure. My Mechanic said he checked the tyre pressure to 38psi 2 weeks ago. When I asked why they were only worn on one side he could not answer the question. Warranty was refused. Show details
Martin
MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

BMW X5 M Fabulous

Advised to install Bridgestone 275/40R20 and 315/35R20 tyres to my X5 M and found to be excellent tyres. Service was swift, alignment included and can't ask for a better result. Thanks to Luke for his advice. Show details
Sam
SamVictoria4 posts

Unscrupulous tactics

Got a SMALL screw in the middle of the tread on new tyre.

Went to

Donnellans at Whitehorse Rd. They had a look and said not repairable and that I would need a new tyre. They quoted $450.00 for one new tyre.( I had paid $285.00 from another tyre shop only four weeks ago). I walked out, went to another tyre shop, they repaired the puncture for $35.00, no problem.

Donnellans attempted to rip me off.

Would NEVER recommend or go to them again. Very unscrupulous and dis-honest tactics used

George D
George D2 posts

Got to talk to the technician

This is in relation to Donnellans Collingwood only. Got a set of new Bridgestones this morning. Service friendly and prompt, even though they were really busy. Got wheels aligned. Situation explained fully by the technician. Excellent. Car driving better than ever. Cheers guys.

Beemer F30
Beemer F30

Instant Service and Prompt in Replying

I had a puncture with my BMW RFT during NY period, email Donnellans Tyre that I need to get it fix on a public holiday and received a reply next morning telling me to bring my car in to any of their branches. I proceed to the Collingwood branch where Rocky & his team are professional and got my tyre fix in no time. Thanks guys it's worth the drive from Altona North to had my tyre fix.

PYim
PYimMelbourne7 posts

Excellence

Just got my Landcruiser tyres done from Collingwood store this morning. Friendly and professional service plus reasonable price. I had this car for 16 years, never once I was told to come back for free checking of the new tyres and alignment after 5000km to make sure all goes well. Highly recommend.

So Angry
So Angry

Worse one ever!!!

Please Please don't take your car to this place. If there is a problem with your car, the only thing this bunch of people know is to how to make it 100 times worse! Staffs are so rude and full of lies!!