Doorstep Organics

Doorstep Organics

My go-to website for certified organic

I've been a loyal customer for 7 years. I have stayed with this company because they have always been helpful, and with a large range of certified organic products to choose from. The fruits and vegetables are nice and fresh. The website sometimes has free seasonal box promotions and free same day delivery emailed to you. What I really like most is that they deliver most days of the week. I'm happy to continue ordering from them in the future.

Best Organic Produce in Sydney!!!

The produce from Doorstep is the freshest you could possibly ask for, just like it has just been picked from the garden, and always beautifully packed, I have been getting a weekly order now for over 5 years.
On occasions when I have run out of something maybe over a weekend or at holiday times I have never been able to find any other company that supplies such fresh fruit and vegetables, and their range of products is amazing not only fruit & vegetables but everything that is organic.
Their service and quality is 100% & if a driver is running late which is very rare, they always advise you.
I have never had anything left out of an order -or if anything is not available they will ring to see what they might be able to substitute. They never substitute anything without asking.
I would defy anyone who disputes this - I think a weekly order for five years is proof enough.
Thank you Doorstep!

I love everything about Doorstep Organics

I have been ordering weekly from Doorstep Organics for years now. I love everything about them. The organic produce, value for money and customer service is hands down amazing. A simple and convenient way to shop. I have loved dealing with this family-owned business from my first order. You can really feel the integrity and their service is always so personal. I have even moved from Sydney to Crookwell country NSW and have my order delivered to Goulburn which is amazing!

Convenient and Reliable

We have been ordering from Doorstep Organics since 2006 and cannot recommend them enough. We love everything about them, the fresh produce, service, convenience and quality. A huge thank you to the Doorstep Organics team for all these years

Very convenient, reliable service.

I like that I can get my organic fruit and vegetables and a lot of other organic products delivered at short notice. The produce is of reliably good quality and on the rare occasion it isn’t they give you a credit.

Very poor customer serivce and not always a great product

Something has definitely changed. The wonderful customer service that used to exist no longer remains. Very disappointing. Fortunately there are many other companies providing the same products and service who are more than happy to get our business. Food is more often than not hit and miss these days. Not fresh or the best quality. End up throwing a lot out because of lack of freshness. I’d advise to definitely consider other companies before choosing this one. We have been a regular customer for more than eight years so I think I have the right to speak.

I will never order from this company again! Rip off's! Do not order from them!

We ordered 3 times from this company and 3 times we were sent "old" produce, our lettuce smelled like cigarettes which we couldn't use, our dates were a 500g packet that actually weighed 250g! It was always something wrong with our order! Very rude, not good customer service at all. Disgraceful.

Very bad customer treatment, delivery to wrong address

I had a very bad experience with this company. They delivered my order to wrong address and I had no food to eat on Easter. People they delivered my order to came to my door midnight asking boxes be removed and I had no car to do it. It was over $300 worth, lost order. They told me I can repeat same order for half price after Easter. I did that. But this time they came to my door and left without leaving the order at my door. When I called them why they did it, they said driver needed me to open the door, where as they don't have such policy. Strange thing. Over one year they delivered without me being at home. To be honest, their fresh produce got worse and worse in terms of quality each time, they sent me rotten pinaples, and other rotten fruits and vegetables. It may have been a sign for me to stop doing business with this company, which I wasn't paying attention to.

Food is fresh and service is excellent

I order from Doorstep Organics for my work and home. The fruit and vege is always delicious and noticeably more so than the stuff you get from Woolies/Coles.

I admit that there have been a couple of instances where they didn't get it right. But as long as you communicate with them they are great listeners and are always willing to help find a solution.

They even keep me up to date with what's available and in season so I can decide what I'd like in my next delivery.