Doorstep Organics

Doorstep Organics

kiraraneda

kiraranedaSydney, NSW

My go-to website for certified organic

I've been a loyal customer for 7 years. I have stayed with this company because they have always been helpful, and with a large range of certified organic products to choose from. The fruits and vegetables are nice and fresh. The website sometimes has free seasonal box promotions and free same day delivery emailed to you. What I really like most is that they deliver most days of the week. I'm happy to continue ordering from them in the future.

Pam Richards

Pam RichardsSydney, NSW

Best Organic Produce in Sydney!!!

I love everything about Doorstep Organics

I have been ordering weekly from Doorstep Organics for years now. I love everything about them. The organic produce, value for money and customer service is hands down amazing. A simple and convenient way to shop. I have loved dealing with this family-owned business from my first order. You can really feel the integrity and their service is always so personal. I have even moved from Sydney to Crookwell country NSW and have my order delivered to Goulburn which is amazing!

Convenient and Reliable

We have been ordering from Doorstep Organics since 2006 and cannot recommend them enough. We love everything about them, the fresh produce, service, convenience and quality. A huge thank you to the Doorstep Organics team for all these years

Reeses Mum

Reeses MumAU

Very convenient, reliable service.

I like that I can get my organic fruit and vegetables and a lot of other organic products delivered at short notice. The produce is of reliably good quality and on the rare occasion it isn’t they give you a credit.

fuG

fuGSydney, NSW

Very poor customer serivce and not always a great product

Something has definitely changed. The wonderful customer service that used to exist no longer remains. Very disappointing. Fortunately there are many other companies providing the same products and service who are more than happy to get our business. Food is more often than not hit and miss these days. Not fresh or the best quality. End up throwing a lot out because of lack of freshness. I’d advise to definitely consider other companies before choosing this one. We have been a regular customer for more than eight years so I think I have the right to speak.

Tania Lee

Tania LeeWollongong

I will never order from this company again! Rip off's! Do not order from them!

We ordered 3 times from this company and 3 times we were sent "old" produce, our lettuce smelled like cigarettes which we couldn't use, our dates were a 500g packet that actually weighed 250g! It was always something wrong with our order! Very rude, not good customer service at all. Disgraceful.

Very bad customer treatment, delivery to wrong address

Jo

JoSydney

Food is fresh and service is excellent

I order from Doorstep Organics for my work and home. The fruit and vege is always delicious and noticeably more so than the stuff you get from Woolies/Coles.

I admit that there have been a couple of instances where they didn't get it right. But as long as you communicate with them they are great listeners and are always willing to help find a solution.

They even keep me up to date with what's available and in season so I can decide what I'd like in my next delivery.