DopeSkin.Co

DopeSkin.Co

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by DopeSkin.Co

3.9

Kylie.D
Kylie.DSydney, NSW

Great on my sensitive skin

My skin often reacts to products in a harsh way. Not only have I had no reaction my skin is feeling amazing!

Amanda
Amanda

Can’t beat this product

These product are by far the best I’ve ever used, they’ve totally transformed my skin ❤️. Ordering is easy and delivery is fast too! I’m so impressed I’ve ordered for my teen daughter too. Would highly recommend these products to anyone wanting a good skin routine that works. I won’t use anything else from now on!

Love it!!

I had incredibly flakey dry skin all over my body and the lotion has really calmed my skin down. So thankful for it! I only wish it came in a bigger bottle as the bottle hasn’t lasted long.

Feels so good

I love how this mask felt on my skin. When it dried it didn't go super hard and crunchy like some. When i washed it off my skin was absolutely glowing and so super soft. I'd definitely buy again.

Donna Malone
Donna MaloneCentral Queensland, QLD

Most beautiful skin product ever

I am loving my Dope products and the way my skin feels after using them. The moisturizer is to die for, makes your skin feel so soft. I used the mask this morning and was so pleased with the "lightweight clean feel" after rinsing it off. It is truely amazing. My daughter, whom I bought the set for her birthday, is thrilled with the feel of the products also. I highly recommend these products and I am getting these kits for birthday and xmas presents for my family.

Nat
Nat

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I have been using this kit for a little over one week and my skin already feels absolutely incredible!! I have noticed smoother bumps, and reduced wrinkles. I enjoy how easy and simple the skin care kit is to follow.. prior to this it was just COLES soap! Each of the products smell and feel amazing, and I really appreciate how they are all Australian, vegan and crultey free. 10/10 don't even think just buy :) As a beautiful bonus the team is super friendly and were able to assist me with the questions I had immediately! Really do recommend, I just can’t say it enough!

Sarah
SarahNortheast, VIC

The absolute best!

I have sensitive skin that, as I’ve gotten older, has become both oily and dry especially after moving to a beachside suburb. My skin did not like the sea air!! And then there was the mask breakouts! I’ve tried everything. Even had a skin assessment done from a professional and used their recommended products. But still nothing. Then I tried this serum and the moisturiser. I’ve only been using it for a week and it’s already completely cleared up my mask breakout and I cannot see a sign of dry skin. Plus the very fine lines under my eyes that my foundation would always settle in to are now barely visible! I am currently recommending these products to every women I know. I will never use anything else again!!

LOVE IT

The website was super easy to navigate, found exactly what I was after in a bundle, which was perfect. The products are amazing!! Most favourite skin care I have used. Highly recommend!

Leonie
LeonieHunter Region, NSW

These products feel beautiful!

I bought the serum and the moisturiser and was very sceptical because they are so cheap but I used them as soon as I received them and can confirm that they feel amazing on my skin!.
I will purchase again, thank you!

Lauren
LaurenMurray Region, NSW

Amazing!!

The Antioxidant Botanicals kit is an absolute must have! I have tried so many different brands and types of skincare over the years, and at 24 I am still experiencing many breakouts and temperamental skin.
I thought I would give this kit a try after one of my friends raved about it! I have been using it for a good 3 months now and my skin is clearer than it has been since I can remember! I love using all of the one brand and bringing my skincare back to the basics! The only part I could fault personally is the smell of the moisturiser but that is just preferences! Such beautiful products that I would recommend to anyone, I’m so excited to try the new products too!!

Perfect Balance

I've been using dopeskin for over a year now and my skin has never been better. My skin has always been oily but ever since I have been using the antioxidant moisturiser, my skin always seems to be thirsty for more. It is my absolute staple moisturiser and assists in relieving my seborrheic dermatitis flare ups around my hairline.

Haley
HaleyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Beautiful!

My skin is super oily. Especially by the end of the days my forehead is generally slick. I have been using this for almost three weeks and my skin feels amazing! It’s not oily in the slightest but also not dry. It feels silky, smooth and I am starting to not ya reduction in pore size. And a little goes a long way. The added bonus is I LOVE how it smells!

Kasia
KasiaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent ;)

I am really happy with this product ;)My skin is feeling fresh and clean ;) I will definitely be buying it again

love it

This is my first time using any hyaluronic acid long term and I have really loved it. I have very little clue about skin care products but had quite good skin before and it definitely did not come in and disrupt the existing balance of my skin. It feels a little like applying a toner? and creates a sense of tightness without drying out the skin. I have used it primarily with the antioxidant moisturiser and some rosehip oil and that seems to be a good balance for me :)

Alanna Power
Alanna PowerHunter Region, NSW

Love these Australian made products

Been using the Dope skin co range since it launched a couple of years ago. I have pretty sensitive skin & have found these products great to use with no bad reactions. My skin doesn't break out as much since using their antioxidant kit which is great. I have tried many brands of skin care over the last 10 years and have found this one to be the one that works best for me. Value for money is there with the company often running great deals and discounts for returning customers.

Julie Eckersleyasked

Hello ive been waiting for nearly four weeks now please tell me where abouts my two products are cheers

Julie Eckersley

I need to know how far off my products are ordered nearly four weeks ago

Nicky
Nicky

Hi Julie, have you contacted them on there website, Facebook or Instagram?
I will never purchase from this business again, terrible to deal with.
If you purchased through afterpay contact them tell them you haven't received your item.
I had a lot of problems with Dopeskin, when I questioned why my products hadn't been sent, they blocked me on messenger.
I was receiving misleading dispatch dates, they wouldn't respond to phone calls etc.. very unprofessional I kept getting excuses when I finally made contact via Facebook page then I was blocked from there.
For a business they lack customer service, thry refused a refund when I asked.
They will blame Aus post, and the circumstances when you look into the reviews closer they have had on going complaints since last year.
I would not recommend at all, I hope you get your items or sort the problem out soon.

Julie Eckersley

Thanks Nicky its discusting ive spent $36 off my card they are absolute frauds and to think this is an Australian made company.They replied after i mrssaged them three weeks later and said they were just packing it up off the shelf?!Why did it take my message to them questioning where it was to day we are just packaging it up now ?!Very sus and dodgy as i will neber purchase again off them its discusting they are stealing peoples money im fuming !

Get an answer from our members and DopeSkin.Co representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands