DopeSkin.Co

DopeSkin.Co

3.6

DO NOT BUY - Faulty Products, Poor Customer Service

Skin so dry after buying/using the entire pack

Thought I would up my skin care routine - I got the Coconut scrub, gel cleanser, moisturiser, serum and TWO(!) of the acai masks as I usually do two a week... umm made my skin so dry it was almost rough. I then had to go back to what I was using with Aesop and buy a whole lot more to get it back to normal. Wish I donated that $93.00 instead - not bothering chasing them down I am the dumb dumb for buying off instagram. Never again.

Melanie F.

Melanie F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dope Skin Co changed product ingredients without notifying customers on website or updating packaging

Amber W.

Amber W.

Some products work others not so much.

I like the cleanser. works well does not dry out skin or cause irritation. The serum cause irritation on my skin. Moisturiser I did not like. Makes my skin feels a bit sticky and oily.

Rikky l.

Rikky l.New South Wales

Dodgy SKIN CO

I ordered my products through Instagram.
Seemed legit, updates on postage etc.
received my order, some of the products weren’t even sealed. I used the cleanser and it had an overwhelming smell of watermelon, like a synthetic parfum additive. I then applied the moisturiser and my face was so itchy I had to wipe it off. Following night I thought I’d give the Clay mask a go, it didn’t even dry hard like a mask is meant to and my face was stained purple!!!! I gave the moisturiser another go and used less but still had same reaction of extremely itchy!!!
Absolutely disgusting customer service and makes me so angry that this dodgy dope skin co brand is ripping off numerous people everyday.
DO NOT BUY!!!

NickyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Never received products worst customer support

The worst customer service, no customer support at all.
I didn't recieve products, refuses to give a refund! Lies about dispatch dates, I was told 3 different dispatch dates, couldn't track item with tracking number very unprofessional.
Ignores emails until you make it public on there fb page asking where products are then I got a reply. When i asked questions about order, they blocked me on social media.
I have never dealt with anyone so unprofessional and full of excuses as Dopeskin.
Would not recommend to anyone.

SS2017

SS2017Sydney, NSW

Not good for sensitive skin at all

I have sensitive skin and their products are advertised as suitable. I used it for 4 days, had some kind of allergic reaction, my skin became bumpy, dry and tender, so I immediately stopped. They can't refund me because it is open, but how would I know it gives me bad reactions without using it? They offered return for store credit but how do I use anything else when it is obviously not suited for my skin? very disappointed.

Katie Grace P.

Katie Grace P.South East Queensland, QLD

Wouldnt waste your time or money.

Ordered products super excited. Recieved a shipping code, never got shipped after 2 emails finally recieved another shipping code, took another 2weeks until it shipped, a day before it was shipped I asked to cancel my order as it was just taking too long, all of sudden it was shipped. The minute I recieved the products I sent them back, the overpowering scent of synthetic fragrance was enough for me to not put it near my skin. Sent it back and took another two weeks and prompts from a third party for them to finally refund my money. Extremely poor customer service

Great organic skin care

I have been using antioxidant botanical kit for 2 weeks. For me,it is a great skin care, you can see the difference already. My skin is soft, clear and my forehead lines starting to be of little depth. The skin care scent is fruity and not greasy to my skin. Will definitely order another set.

Shanice S.

Shanice S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products but delivery was slow

I was skeptical but decided to give the botanical kit a go. I’ve been using all the products for a bit over 10 days and my skin is looking and feeling amazing. I use the cleanser twice a day followed by the serum. These two products are by far my favourite. The aai mask is also a treat. I can’t use the clay mask though because my skin is to sensitive and it went bright red after using. I also find the moisturiser a bit to thick so I use it at night but not in the mornings. Delivery was pretty slow, took about two weeks which leaves you wondering what’s going on. I will continue to purchase the cleanser and serum for sure!

Saunders Family

Saunders FamilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My new favorite skin care brand

I have tried many skincare brands and products over the years and none have been as good as ALL the products from DopeSkin.Co. My skin feels better than ever. This will be my permanent brand of skincare from now on.

Love these dope products

I love everything about these products, it was easy to choose the set from the site as it explains it so well. These products have something to suit everyone, I was sceptical at first that it wouldn't do anything for my skin but they are awesome, they smell divine and leave my skin feeling wonderful and I'm surprised at how little of each you need to use

T Hb

T HbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

Cleanser dispenser is faulty and constantly drips. Literally down the drain. You can close the pump every time but it will give you three times as much product than what you actually need and it is a lot of effort.

Poor customer service. Emailed and got no response. Wasn’t until I messaged them on Instagram weeks later that I actually got a response and then they offered a $10 discount to buy another one. As if the solution to a faulty product is a new one. Girl, I don’t want a FREE faulty product let alone to pay for one.

Hunnnnn, for a small start up business they won’t float unless they fix this (I see soo many negative reviews) and deleting social media comments ain’t fixing it.

Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this range!

I found Dope Skin Co through IG in December and have since placed 2 orders. I have the cleanser, moisturizer, rose clay scrub & antioxidant acai mask and love every product, I don’t doubt I’ll be placing more orders. The products I have tried are great (and I have acne prone, red, combination type skin so that’s saying something) but the highlight for me is that it’s vegan, cruelty free, Australian made and produced in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. However, I wish the cleanser bottle was larger. I’ve only had good experiences with this company and their products.

jazminbreem

jazminbreemNorth Queensland, QLD

Goods never arrive - they delete bad reviews on IG

E.A.

E.A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect skin care range, for all age ranges

I'm very satisfied with Dope Skincare products. They leave my skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturised. Very good quality ingredients that works with my sensitive skin. I'd recommend them to everyone!

Shaan F.

Shaan F.Perth, WA

Ultra Fussy & Sensitive Skin Types = Ideal Product!

Grades

GradesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome natural product!

Dope Skin co is ace! Beautifully pure ingredients, packaging is awesome, smells lovely and is affordable. The face mask has become a staple in my regime and my skin has thanked me for it. Can’t go wrong!

A really cool originally organic skincare line

A great skincare line which is not just organic and freshly made but also Affordable! Thank you dopeskin for making natural based products that is affordable especially to students!! Keep going with your amazing products and results

These products are fab!

I bought the bundle set with one of each item, and the formulas were lovely! The cleanser and serum are my favourites- I wear the serum underneath my makeup each morning. Did the job and smelled really good! Very pleased and will be purchasing again.

Julie Eckersleyasked

Hello ive been waiting for nearly four weeks now please tell me where abouts my two products are cheers

Julie Eckersley

I need to know how far off my products are ordered nearly four weeks ago

Nicky

Hi Julie, have you contacted them on there website, Facebook or Instagram?
I will never purchase from this business again, terrible to deal with.
If you purchased through afterpay contact them tell them you haven't received your item.
I had a lot of problems with Dopeskin, when I questioned why my products hadn't been sent, they blocked me on messenger.
I was receiving misleading dispatch dates, they wouldn't respond to phone calls etc.. very unprofessional I kept getting excuses when I finally made contact via Facebook page then I was blocked from there.
For a business they lack customer service, thry refused a refund when I asked.
They will blame Aus post, and the circumstances when you look into the reviews closer they have had on going complaints since last year.
I would not recommend at all, I hope you get your items or sort the problem out soon.

Julie Eckersley

Thanks Nicky its discusting ive spent $36 off my card they are absolute frauds and to think this is an Australian made company.They replied after i mrssaged them three weeks later and said they were just packing it up off the shelf?!Why did it take my message to them questioning where it was to day we are just packaging it up now ?!Very sus and dodgy as i will neber purchase again off them its discusting they are stealing peoples money im fuming !

Get an answer from our members and DopeSkin.Co representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands