Dove Men+ Care 2 in 1 Fresh Clean

Dove Men+ Care 2 in 1 Fresh Clean

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Body (intimate) wash for men, par excellence!

I am not reviewing the shampoo here, as did the previous reviewer, but rather the body wash – specifically, Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals + Sage Body Wash; the green label. Guys, this stuff is the male equivalent of FemFresh, i.e. use it as an 'intimate' wash to get really clean in a way that plain soap just can't. Your wife will be happier when you use it, so get ready for anything ... if know what I mean ; ) It smells nice, a bit like Old Spice, and takes considerable effort to rinse off, so you know it's doing something more than plain old soap – that's the 'micro moisture' business at work, I guess. One caveat: the *red* label stuff doesn't do as good a job as an intimate wash – it has granules all through it so it's more of a facial cleanser – and it doesn't smell as nice as the *green* labelled stuff either. If hopes are up for trousers down, the green labelled Men+Care will have you smelling great!

I'm burning

Dove Men Care 2 in 1 Fresh Clean with caffeine and menthol, this is my second post on this site in about 4 years. I don't consider myself a great reviewer or a critic for that matter. But this 2 in 1 shampoo. It is awful. I don't doubt it has menthol in it, it was like my eyes were being burnt by menthol cigarettes. And as for caffeine, I want mine in a cup with water and milk, not tipped over my head. Worst shampoo I have every tried. Give me Johnsons Baby Shampoo any day over this acid in a bottle.