Dove Shampoo Daily Care

Dove Shampoo Daily Care

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JUST RIGHT!

Great smell, I am hypersensitive to most fragrances, however this shampoo is sensational. Leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean, soft and light.
Highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner. You will not be disappointed!

Doves fly

Once a fortnight I use Dove to completely erase any other shampoos and conditioner out of my hair and let my hair breath great stuff...everyone should use it once a monrh

Daily care, more like don't care!

My husband and I have been using Dove shampoo for YEARS, at least 4 years. I wash my hair daily because of work and my hubby washes his hair every second day. We use to use the DOVE daily something shampoo (light blue version). That one was great, hence the years or repurchase.

Then Dove introduced new formulas or packaging or something, so I select the "daily" option from the haircare isle, Daily Care (the green one). We're on our second XL bottle and we've both realised our hair strands seem much thinner, we're losing hair like shedding dogs and our ends are dryyyyyyy. Hair tangles much easier and the hair strength has weakened significantly.

It's proof the shampoo ain't great when Dove AU website doesn't list the item! I had to fine the woolies link to show you which one I'm talking about.

Am walking away from DOVE altogether!