Dove Therapy Daily Moisture

Dove Therapy Daily Moisture

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My saving grace

I have very dry, brittle, and knotty ends due to endless bleaching. This is actually the only conditioner that keeps it super smooth even after the wash. Highly recommend this.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No

smells good and laters smoothly

I love this product. I bought both shampoo and conditioner and it worked wonders with my chemically-treated hair. I noticed that there are less tangles and my hair is smoother. If you are looking for a budget shampoo and conditioner that works well, you should consider getting this one.

lathers smoothly but has formula problem

I never doubted dove products because they're high quality and works perfectly, i love the bar soapsbut this one, i am quite disappointed. i grew head lies after using this, i know how disgusting it is but my scalp got itchy after using this then I figured there were head lies. I believe I don't have any hygiene problem

Cheap and cheerful

I've been using the shampoo and conditioner for a number of years because they work the best on my colour-treated hair. The shampoo lathers beautifully and the conditioner assists in removing tangles and leaves my hair lovely and soft.

No more for me

Been using Dove products for a while, stupid me assumed this product would not be tested on animals. I can live without it, but the animals can't live with it.

Now that I know that they do animal testing I'll never use these products again, and what I have here gets binned!
near all
animal testing, in the bin it goes.

OK

A great scent to this product that leaves hair feeling soft and silky. The fragrance lasts until the next day and hair s soft and manageable. It feels thick and luxurious but is a good price. It is readily available in supermarkets and pharmacies and in other store like Kmart and Target.
I loved this Dove product and i love all Dove products, but having read some of the reviews below, I was disappointed to find that Dove test their products on animals.
Disappointed to find out tht Dove tests their products on animals. This changes my thoughts on this product.

I highly recommend this product. It is great value when its on special at the supermarket. It makes your hair manageable and healthy. It smells really nice and the scent stays in your hair til the next day. It comes in a 400ml bottle which makes it last a long time.
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It makes your hair really soft, smooth and shiny. It helps repair any damage from heat styling and chemicals. It has a lovely fresh smell and it is very economical.
I love everything about all dove products, so I have no cons to list.

Good

It is a good shampooo and conditioner and it leave your hair lovely and moisturised but not oily, it felt clean soft and had volume with it. I think price wise it is a very cheap product compared with delva and Wella I would have used this again, but finding out it was tested on animals well i dont think i would use it and by recommending it I would say that it was good but it is tested on animals. The only down side to it.
I like the Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner and would recommend it to family and friends to use
Finding that it is tested on animals did put a downer on my using it.

Good

This shampoo and conditioner are actually very good, as I've found. Leaves hair feeling very nice, and it lathers and cleans properly. The only bad thing about it is the fact that Dove (Unilever) test on animals, which is the reason I don't use it anymore. So if you're very animal friendly, I would suggest to rethink Dove. Other than that, it is a decent shampoo and conditioner, but clearly not for some.
Makes hair feel soft and smooth, smells nice, a nice consistency. And the moisturizer in it.
Dove does test on animals, therefore I don't use it anymore.

Good

This product is far better in my opinion that most supermarket available products and it does not appear to dry out my hair on regular use. Affordable enough for the who family to use every day.
Nice fragrance and it lathers up very well so a little bit goes a long way making it even more affordable for regular use.
Easy to buy found in most supermarkets and affordable, good all round family shampoo. Easy grip bottle.
I like designer looking bottles in my bathroom and I prefer not to have to put shampoo bottles away. It is not pH balanced.

OK

A great affordable and cleans the scalp very well. One of the best shampoos in terms of cleansing but the smell is not the best compared to most of the shampoos I've tried.
Affordable, moisturises the hair.
Smells a bit like soap. I'm not a fan of the smell of soap on my hair but it's no big issue.

Good

I love this dove shampoo, its a great basic shampoo leaving hair lovely and shiny and also smooth. Its a great price too, comes in big bottles that lasts a long time. It rinses out very easily leaving no residue
leaves hair so shiny and soft, rinses out very easily. Lathers very well so you only need a little bit like a 10c piece. The shampoo is a great price and comes from a trusted brand. The bottles are also a great shape to be able to hold in the shower.This shampoo is gentle on sensitive skins and doesnt have too many perfumes.

OK

I have tried a few different shampoo and conditioners in the Dove range and my favourite thing about this shampoo and conditioner is the scent. Overall I would say it is average as it did clean my hair but it did not prove to have any other benefits at all. It left my hair feeling soft but with this particular one you would be probably better off washing your hair everyday, because by the end of the day my hair felt like it needed to be washed again. I couldn't believe it, I know it is supposed to be a moisturising range but this ended up leaving my hair feeling greasy just after one day.
Cheap and smells great.
Needs to be washed constantly because it made my hear feel greasy.