Dove Therapy Intense Damage Therapy

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hithere12

Hithere12AU

After years of colouring my hair I was in need of a quick fix for my damaged hair. I like the Dove range and this fits well into my budget. It smells great and cleans my hair really well and the end result was really soft manageable hair. After about the third use I did notice a slight improvement in the overall condition of my hair, and it seems to get better evey week. I love the fact that the added repair serum also acts to protect my hair from further damage. You will not find anything better in this.
Cheap and effective.

joy

joyAU

At 63 my hair is half grey and being curly it tends to be so dry. I have a cupboard full of shampoos and conditioners that dont work and "YIPPEEE" I found one that is lovely. Tried it last week and cant believe the difference it had made. I was my hair every second day and it is like a magic wand. Thanks DOVE.
It really works beautifully

Emmys

EmmysWA, 6210

I would recommend this product for people wanting a cheap non salon based shampoo and conditioner. Also the treatment is amazing. I colour my hair every 6 weeks and its quite damaged so I need a good product that actually does what it promises. My hair has become more stronger and more manageable. Its cheap enough already but I always see it even cheaper on special at my local woolworths.
CHEAP !!! This product is widely available, can pick it up at your local supermarket while doing the food shopping or in priceline, kmart and big w.
Makes hair feel great and even look great.
nothing at all

Maria77

Maria77AU

ceri3552

ceri3552AU

This is a fabulous product that is easy to find in most supermarkets and stores like Kmart and big W. Also available in chemists. I have found it on special in coles a few times and stock up. Leaves hair soft and supple and it has improved my hair, as i colour my hair every 5 weeks and so it needs lots of Tender loving care to keep it looking good.
A beautiful product that is a cheap price. No need to pay salon prices for salon quality shampoo and conditioner. This does the trick!
Perhaps make it available in a larger bottle.