Dove Triple Moisturising Body Wash

Dove Triple Moisturising Body Wash

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (9)
Cleona

CleonaPerth, WA

Love this product

I cannot live without this fantastic body wash because it makes my skin feel supple. after I use this. It is available anywhere which is another plus point for me!

Purchased in October 2020.

Annette Green

Annette GreenREDLAND BAY

Great product but could be better!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles.

rachtrex

rachtrexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dove Triple Body wash

i have used all sorts of stuff on my eczema even ones that were specifically for eczema and this is by far the best i have used. after that i put pure shea butter or emu oil from $2.00 shop. it is the best one i have ever found and ive been trying to find something for years

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for A$12.00.

Bath & Shower Products

Find out how Dove Triple Moisturising Body Wash compares to other Bath & Shower Products

The L.

The L.South East Queensland, QLD

Australian-manufactured finally!

I have been a fan of Dove products and my trust has been validated when it says "Made in Australia". This product makes my skin feel moisturised and soft. it's available anywhere.

Purchased in August 2020.

Brett

BrettPerth, WA

What a wonderful surprise. Made in Australia.

I have used dove bars for years and they are made in Germany. What a wonderful surprise to see that body wash is made in Australia. I understand that it used to be made in China. Well done Unilever

Purchased in July 2020.

Emma R

Emma RCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

New user, can't complain

I've only recently begun using this product but was becoming desperate for a strong moisturising body wash that would help with my horribly dry and psoriasis riddled skin. Over the space of two weeks I have noticed that this wash in conjunction with my regular prescription posterised has helped to prevent particularly bad dry spots from becoming new psoriasis patches. Definitely keeps the skin moisturised.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

HergelV

HergelVNewcastle

favorite body wash

I love this body wash so much, it makes my skin super smooth and silky even after 1 wash, it smells fantastic and leaves me feeling good about myself! The smell linger for long.

Purchased in February 2020.

Narukuku

NarukukuSydney, NSW

Silky and good smell

I have been using dove body wash for mant years now. Dove's smell is my favorite smell in all the body wash! And your skin will feel silky and moisture~ you can get a good value from costco~I will keep using this good product.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$17.99.

Lina O.

Lina O.

skin feels smoothy and silky for more than 24 hours

I love that it's readily available on all major supermarkets. one small account goes on big lather. What I do is I put this on a loofah, add water to make it bubble and spread it all over my body. I leave it for a few minutes and rinse it.

Purchased in June 2019.

rippedoffagain888

rippedoffagain888Melbourne

No good anymore. Made in China

Wow!!!!!!! We thought this was an Australian/ New Zealand product.
Ripped off.
Made in China.
Not as good as before.
We thought like always made in Australia.
Check the label next time.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$9.00.

Maya

Mayasydney

My go to in winter

This product does what it says.. it leaves my skin smooth and almost silky. It lathers well; its light weight and has a pleasant floral scent to it, which make it my go to body wash during winter.

As someone who has dry skin, I use this body wash along with a really good body moisturiser and my skin is ready to face the cold weather!

Sondra

SondraSydney, NSW

Found this particular cream was not as moist and absorbing as previous ones

Would prefer to look at some other brands to compare the absorption rate before purchasing again.
I remember using Dove cream some years ago with better results and quicker absorption.

jputting

jputtingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great For Dry Sensitive Skin.

Ash123

Ash123

Not As good As Before

I have been using this body wash since 2010, and realised today that it is no longer as rich and "creamy" as before. As the bottle was getting low, the body cream was quite runny. In the old days I had to actually add water to make in run and flow out well. I now feel that the wash is not as concentrated as before or something has changed. This would not surprise me, since the product is often on sale and you can buy it at half price most of the time. Time to look for a better quality body wash for me now.

MelR

MelRCastle Hill

Smooth and silky feeling

I never doubted the moment I grabbed it in the grocery store. It is super soothing especially its smell that is relaxing. But what I really value is the smooth and silky feeling it leaves on skin after i later it in my rough spots like elbows and knees. I use it almost daily to remove rough spots on my dry skin!

Lorraine

LorraineNSW

Smells great!

My mother is a big fan of Dove products, and I was surprised how lovely this body wash smelled! Unfortunately the smell isn't very long-lasting. It does have a really nice texture and lathers well. I didn't notice any major moisturising improvement after using this, but it certainly wasn't drying.

Julie

JulieSydney

Great moisturizing effect

I interchangeably use it with Pamolive and this is the most effective when it comes to smoothing the skin. Howver it sometimes becomes too sticky which is why I switch usage with the other brand every fortnight. I love washing my feet with this wash. I dip both of my feet and wash tem with this wash and in a few weeks results to really soft skin.

Holly

HollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smells lovely.

Bought this on special from Coles as an alternative to my normal body wash, just for a bit of a change. It smells really good and has made my skin quite soft. I didn't really notice how dry my skin actually was until I started using it.

Only issue I have is that the smell doesn't stay on your skin for very long after the shower.

LTerzo

LTerzoAustralia

Lathers Well, Smells Good While in the Shower

This body wash smells good and lathers well while you're in the shower. It smells good, but the smell doesn't last all that long. It's incredibly expensive for something that provides a benefit for a short period of time. I'm really waiting for some kind of body wash that smells great, feels great, and they're able to make that feeling last.

Terrible scent

I had read so many good reviews about this product so gave it a go. I can't comment on whether it felt good on my skin or not because i didn't notice because I can't get past how terrible it smells. Very strong floral scents that stick! All morning all I could think was 'oh please get this smell off me!'