Dragonfly Floating Pool Cleaner

Dragonfly Floating Pool Cleaner

See the Best Pool Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dragonfly Floating Pool Cleaner? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pool Size
Tricia
TriciaSydney, NSW

The dragonfly does exactly as stated - a wonderful product for those with a pool

The dragonfly does as advertised - sucks up the leaves from the top of the pool before they sink to the bottom. It's the best investment I've made to clean the pool. It saves a lot of effort using mesh to get the leaves off the pool, and the pool is always ready to get in. If there are not many people in the pool, I leave it in at the end, and don't take it out as recommended.

Purchased in November 2020 for $300.00.

Mat1311AU

Doing it's job superbly so far

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Other Pool Cleaners

Great for Leafy Areas

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Jo jo
Jo joGold Coast

Clearest pool water we've ever had.

We've had our dragonfly pool cleaner for a few months now and we couldn't be happier. Backing onto a main road our pool was forever dirty from pollution but not any more. Our water is crystal clear and cleaner than ever and we have even reduced down our chemical usage. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who lives near a main road or leafy area.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Pool Cleaners

Find out how Dragonfly Floating Pool Cleaner compares to other Pool Cleaners

Amazing - couldn't ask for more

The Dragonfly has been excellent at keeping our pool clean. We have a huge Jacaranda tree surrounding our pool and we are forever having to scoop out the flowers. It's saved me so much time.

Maintaining the pool is no longer a chore and no we have more time to enjoy it!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Peter
PeterShelly Beach

Great Aussie Product

I was a bit of sceptic at first but I am so pleased with my Dragonfly. I have a huge tree that drops loads of leaves and no other cleaners have been able to keep my pool clean. The Dragonfly was a little tricky to install but once I had it up and running it has been amazing, my pool is so clean. Wish I bought one years ago. Aussie invented and good service. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Pessimist
Pessimistasked

How does the Dragonfly regulate the amount of water it takes in? i.e. the wall skimmer has the floating gate, but how does the Dragonfly control this without sucking in air?

Ryan C.
Ryan C.asked

Does anyone run there dragon fly connected to a bottom cleaner at the same time ? Seen this on some videos ? Or it’s not really needed.

Melinda

Ryan, sorry for the delay, you can run it at the same time but it's not really needed. The way I use mine is to keep the Dragonfly connected all the time and then vacuum the bottom once every 2-3 weeks.

Dont mess with me
Dont mess with measked

Why does the pressure drop after five minutes run time?

Melinda

We are not sure what pressure you are referring to, is the Dragonfly suction reducing? There are many reasons this could happen. Your filter could require backwashing, there could be a small crack or tear in the pool hose. If you contact
max@dragonfly.biz and supply a bit more information he will help you out with technical support. Thank you.

Thanks ! Have contacted Max and he has given me some guide on what to trouble shoot for.
Much appreciated