Dragonfly Floating Pool Cleaner

Dragonfly Floating Pool Cleaner

See the Best Pool Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mat1311AU

Doing it's job superbly so far

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great for Leafy Areas

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Jo jo

Jo joGold Coast

Clearest pool water we've ever had.

We've had our dragonfly pool cleaner for a few months now and we couldn't be happier. Backing onto a main road our pool was forever dirty from pollution but not any more. Our water is crystal clear and cleaner than ever and we have even reduced down our chemical usage. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who lives near a main road or leafy area.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Amazing - couldn't ask for more

The Dragonfly has been excellent at keeping our pool clean. We have a huge Jacaranda tree surrounding our pool and we are forever having to scoop out the flowers. It's saved me so much time.

Maintaining the pool is no longer a chore and no we have more time to enjoy it!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Peter

PeterShelly Beach

Great Aussie Product

I was a bit of sceptic at first but I am so pleased with my Dragonfly. I have a huge tree that drops loads of leaves and no other cleaners have been able to keep my pool clean. The Dragonfly was a little tricky to install but once I had it up and running it has been amazing, my pool is so clean. Wish I bought one years ago. Aussie invented and good service. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Ryan C.

Ryan C.asked

Does anyone run there dragon fly connected to a bottom cleaner at the same time ? Seen this on some videos ? Or it’s not really needed.

Melinda

Ryan, sorry for the delay, you can run it at the same time but it's not really needed. The way I use mine is to keep the Dragonfly connected all the time and then vacuum the bottom once every 2-3 weeks.

Dont mess with measked

Why does the pressure drop after five minutes run time?

Melinda

We are not sure what pressure you are referring to, is the Dragonfly suction reducing? There are many reasons this could happen. Your filter could require backwashing, there could be a small crack or tear in the pool hose. If you contact
max@dragonfly.biz and supply a bit more information he will help you out with technical support. Thank you.

Dont mess with me

Thanks ! Have contacted Max and he has given me some guide on what to trouble shoot for.
Much appreciated