Dragonfly Floating Pool Cleaner

100% · 60%

Pool Size
  • Small (1)
Noise Level
Brand Manager for Dragonfly Floating Pool Cleaner? Claim your listing.
See the Best Pool Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tricia
TriciaNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

The dragonfly does exactly as stated - a wonderful product for those with a pool

The dragonfly does as advertised - sucks up the leaves from the top of the pool before they sink to the bottom. It's the best investment I've made to clean the pool. It saves a lot of effort using mesh to get the leaves off the pool, and the pool is always ready to get in. If there are not many people in the pool, I leave it in at the end, and don't take it out as recommended. Show details
Mat1311
Mat1311AU34 posts
Dave
Dave

Jo jo
Jo joGold Coast

Clearest pool water we've ever had

We've had our dragonfly pool cleaner for a few months now and we couldn't be happier. Backing onto a main road our pool was forever dirty from pollution but not any more. Our water is crystal clear and cleaner than ever and we have even reduced down our chemical usage. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who lives near a main road or leafy area.

Lizz
Lizz2 posts

Amazing - couldn't ask for more

The Dragonfly has been excellent at keeping our pool clean. We have a huge Jacaranda tree surrounding our pool and we are forever having to scoop out the flowers. It's saved me so much time.

Maintaining the pool is no longer a chore and no we have more time to enjoy it!

Peter
PeterShelly Beach

Great Aussie Product

I was a bit of sceptic at first but I am so pleased with my Dragonfly. I have a huge tree that drops loads of leaves and no other cleaners have been able to keep my pool clean. The Dragonfly was a little tricky to install but once I had it up and running it has been amazing, my pool is so clean. Wish I bought one years ago. Aussie invented and good service. Highly recommend.

Cindy H.
Cindy H.

My hose gets in the way even with weights on it. Should I have a swivel end connected to it or not. Also, it's the jets that move it around the pool, correct?

Pessimist
Pessimist

How does the Dragonfly regulate the amount of water it takes in? i.e. the wall skimmer has the floating gate, but how does the Dragonfly control this without sucking in air?

Jeff
Jeff

It needs to be set at the correct level, and has a side gate that opens if not enough water is coming over the top.

Ryan C.
Ryan C.

Does anyone run there dragon fly connected to a bottom cleaner at the same time ? Seen this on some videos ? Or it’s not really needed.

Melinda
Melinda

Ryan, sorry for the delay, you can run it at the same time but it's not really needed. The way I use mine is to keep the Dragonfly connected all the time and then vacuum the bottom once every 2-3 weeks.

CategoryPool Cleaners
Price (RRP)280

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Dragonfly Floating Pool Cleaner? Claim your listing.
Robo-Tek Robo-Plus