Listing monitored by Amart Furniture

4.5
    Ge customer
    Ge customerPerth, WA

Comfortable sleeping mattress

I have had my dream elegance series 4000 mattress since new from Super Amart that was around 3 years ago.

I have found it to be a nice comfortable bed that I get a good sleep on.
    Only down side is that it is a fixed pillow top design so you can't rotate mattress as much .
    It is quite a soft mattress which can cause a sore neck unless you use a low profile pillow.
    It's quite good value for the price.

Reading some of the other reviews about this mattress having a strong chemical smell, I haven't had that issue with mine.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
    ducatifella
    ducatifella

The best bed ever

We bought 7 of these 4000 queen mattresses cheaply from Amart and installed them in our new resort rooms. We slept in one and went out and bought a king bed 5000 for own bedroom the next day. The best sleep ever. We get rave reviews from our guests many wanting to know what brand of bed they are so they can buy one. I think you need to get the 4000 or 5000 models but being so inexpensive why would you buy the cheaper less comfy models to save a couple of hundred dollars when you spend half your life on it. Ours have no odour whatsoever.

Date PurchasedOct 2016