Dreamaker Electric Underblanket

Dreamaker Electric Underblanket

Marian P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dream maker cotton electric blanket.

I bought the one that was made from 100% cotton. Instead of the polyester. This cotton one was absolutely beautiful to the touch and looked superb. I’m happy with it except for maybe one thing. The one I have doesn’t heat up very quickly at all. Even if I switch it on high an hour before bed time, it still only feels lukewarm. Maybe this is a safety feature. Only after about 15 minutes of getting into bed, along with my body heat, it starts to get warmer and I turn it down. Overall it’s a great electric blanket with a good price from Kogan.

Purchased in March 2021 for $89.00.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not great but it does the job

Purchased in May 2021 at Time2Shop for $179.95.

Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dissapointing

Bought this through Kogan and it didn't work at all. Had a difficult time getting a refund as they wouldn't take responsibility saying I needed to go back to Dreamaker. Not my responsibility if they are the sellers... VERY disappointed in the product and the service.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kogan.com for $99.00.

Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Dreamaker Electric Underblanket compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Rick
RickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

thought they were good but

Seemed very good at first heat setting was really good but we have now gone through 3 in quick succession always my wife's side fails. 2nd one was only about 5 weeks old , so took our spare from our BnB yesterday about 6 months of limited use and yes only works on one side. model FA29MFDE

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Tay944
Tay944

Really good for the price

Great item great quality for the price and I feel safe using it. Simple to use and does the job really well. Purchased from big w for fifty dollars very happy

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Missymoo
MissymooBraidwood

Great system

The electric blanket we bought was a great buy, it has a great function system, the settings are of great importance because you need to be able to set a timer just incase you forget to turn it down or turn it off which happenes very offen that is why we brought this product and also needed another electric blanket and we up graded to this one

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Nell
Nellsydney

wonderful

Very happy with this purchase, the Dreamaker Electric banket has fulfilled all expectation, it fitted the double bed well and the temperature settings are accurate, definitely good value for anyone on a budget.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Bea
BeaSydney

Great for the price

Great for the price. Works well. Didn't have issues so far .bought it last year. Bought single bed sized.I'll recommend if you're looking for something that's not hard on your pocket.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
dalaner
dalanerPerth, WA

Dreamaker electric Blanket - ready for cold nights & Winter!

I love the idea of it being fully fitted - no need for ties from one end to the other of the mattress! Much easier to fit. It also works well & keeps me warm on the few cold spells that we have had.
I would like the temperature button to be nearer as It's too far away for comfort. A lot of effort is involved when you need a change in temperature, especially if you're disabled. Also, the control gets a bit hot for my liking. Other than that, it's very good.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Keith F.
Keith F.asked

What does p2 mean on a dreamaker heated blanket

Marian P.

Keith from what I can gather, P means power. Just check whether the power plug into the blanket itself and the plug into the wall is connected properly. Pull them out then back in again. If that doesn’t help, contact Dream Maker directly. They’ll be happy to help.

Anneen V.
Anneen V.asked

How do I contact the service department? There is no contact in the booklet of the blanket. My blanket is displaying error messages and had stopped working in less than a month.

Andrew
Andrewasked

Throw rug has stopped working with P1 error. What does this mean?

Shaun
Shaun

I just started getting this issue too, would like to know what it means and what I should do.

Ace E.
Ace E.

I am also having the same problem

eleven e.
eleven e.

same has anyone got an answer