Dreame Bot L10 Pro

Dreame Bot L10 Pro

MPNs: L10PRO, RLS5L and RLS5L-EU-R01
See the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dreame Technology

4.5
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (0)
  • System Errors Never (2)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life
Mum of 5
Mum of 5Gippsland, VIC

I love my dreame, a game changer

Was easy to set up, switches easy from hard floor to carpet and even manages my thick rug, love that it has the emptying dock so i can set and go, it gets every inch and is perfect for me as i have a bad back so can’t use a normal vacuum. Definitely does what the adverts say and have even recommended it to my friends. Thanks dreame for making my life easier, from a mum of 5 i wish i had got one years ago

Purchased in December 2021 at Facebook add for $824.00.

A good vacuum

The floor was mopped and vacuum clean. The dust and water container is a bit small. You have to empty it regularly. It can pick up very well the pet hairs and other dust.

Best thing i have purchased

I mainly run it on standard power and I am amazed at how much it picks up including all the dog hair. Cant recommend it enough - everyone needs one of these in their lives!

Awesome!!

Fantastic vacuum. So easy to use and works wonders. I particularly like the mop. It does a great job on the hybrid floors. I also like that I can use it on both levels of the house as it can program different maps for each floor.

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Useless app

App wouldn’t load couldn’t use the machine would never buy again would not recommend to anyone m. Service help not helpful and refused to provide a refund what a waste of money

Rajkaran S.
Rajkaran S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Life changing, Dreame Bot L10 pro

Life changing, Dreame Bot L10 pro is definately works like Pro. Amazing Suction power with awesome battery lime. Mop function is okay, however still very good for this kind of machine.

Almost perfect!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Sandy
Sandy

I use it every day

My Dreame was easy to set up. It does a great job. I have a hall runner and large area rugs in my lounge and dinning room and it handles the different surfaces with ease

Purchased in May 2021 for $399.00.

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Thank you for taking the time to give your awesome feedback. We really appreciate it! Please let us know about your future experiences. Cheers!

Mind blown with how good this is

I don't know how I lived without this in a house filled with kids and pets. Although it doesn't entirely replace manual vacuuming, it saves me so much time everyday.

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We really appreciate it! Please let us know about your future experiences. :)

Stephen Felton
Stephen FeltonSydney, NSW

What a game changer

Great product, definitely worth the price. Easy to set up. A great selection of functions. Now we have more time to sit back and enjoy life whilst the house is being cleaned.

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Love the vacuum but not so much the mop.

love vacuum it came quickly and it was easy to set up and use. My only complaint is the mopcloth, The rib came out of it after only 2 uses

Goss777
Goss777NSW, 2767

Amazing robot

Great obstacle avoidance, quality cleaning job. Easy to maintain and use. Mop function is fairly passive and must be taken off before carpeted areas.
Decent battery life, and emptying dust bin is quick and easy.
It talks to you and it's easy to understand. The app is great to use and can be shared within the family account. So good

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are very thrilled that you loved your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Maggie3962
Maggie3962Central Queensland, QLD

I love love love it !!

Best present I have ever bought myself! go to work and it cleans the house Amazing!❤️ I have time to myself and floors are always clean if someone visits. Very good suction and memory on this model and love the mopping does a great job!

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Thanks for the awesome review, Maggie! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Shelby
ShelbyGippsland, VIC

Cant believe I lived without my Dreame L10 Pro!

Honestly the best vac ever, the mapping technology is super accurate, works better than our stick vac and good with object avoidance. Not the best with loose cords though so suggest moving them before she gets going.

James Crotti
James CrottiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My life is now complete

I have 2 young kids and they make a lot of mess. This vacuum and mop had made our life so much easier. It's quiet compared to my hand-held vacuum.

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review, James! We are very thrilled that you loved your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Juju DM
Juju DMasked

Hi Can you let me know when you have more stocks?

numi.com.au
Han G.numi.com.au

Hi Juju,

We will be getting more stock in around 1 month's time. Please send us an email and we will let you know.

Kind regards,
Numi

Hello Juju,

I am happy to share with you that we have the Dreame L10 Pro in stock! Here's the link if you're interested: https://dreame.com.au/products/dreame-l10-pro

Question collected from numi.com.au

Samantha
Samanthaasked

Very disappointed to see no one is replying to the questions been asked.Doesn't seem like reliable company. Better go with Roborock S7 latest that beats in every aspect this Dreame product.

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Hello Samantha, I apologize for the late response. In response to your question, the App can store up to 3 separate maps, works fantastically on tiles with the motorised water pump to increase water flow. We provide a 1-year manufacturer warranty. The entire device is covered for manufacturer faults. And the mop pad is reusable and very easy to clean.

If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at customercare@dreame.com.au and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Samantha
Samanthaasked

I am planning to buy my first robot vaccume and mop. Just wondering how many map it can store in memory? Does it works well with mop in tiles as well? What is cover under warranty period? If I buy now how many months I will get warranty?
The mop pad is reusable or its use and through after one clean?

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Hi Samantha, I apologise that we haven't responded to your question.

The App can store up to 3 separate maps, works fantastically on tiles with the motorised water pump to increase water flow. We provide a 1 year manufacturer warranty. The entire device is covered for manufacturer faults. And the mop pad is reusable and very easy to clean.

I hope that we have been able to answer your questions, and thank you for reaching out.

Get an answer from our members and Dreame Technology representatives