3.5

3.5

Tracey B.
Tracey B.3 posts

Not worth the money

I absolutely loved this machine for the first 18 months, the. The sensor/motherboard went in it. I was charged $99 to have it looked at, then $89 for repairs. They sent it back and it still doesn’t work. A very expensive machine for lasting 18 months. Conveniently passing the 1 year warranty before it decides to die.
JDQ
JDQSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

My new best friend

I love this robot vacuum. It has absolutely exceeded my expectations and my floor always look clean now. It’s pretty noisy and we’ve lost her a few times (a location button would be good) but look those a small inconveniences for how useful this thing is! I can’t comment on how easy it was to set up, clean or operate because I gave that job to my 15 year old and he takes it very seriously. Show details ·  1
Jocelyn Simpson
Jocelyn SimpsonSouth West, WA2 posts

Meets all expectations

The vacuum is intelligent and communicates to tell you what is happening. I never expected a thorough clean but living on a farm with two dogs it manages to clean up the dust, dirt and dog fur easily. My floors no longer have a film of dog hair if I set the vacuum to clean regularly.
Definitely a timesaver.
Be mindful of the accessories needed and I would liked to have bought a few more dust bags with the machine. Show details ·  1
Karen F
Karen FRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect Little Cleaner

This is my first robotic cleaner & I am extremely impressed. From it's first time use on timber floors, carpet & tiles it did a great job. After cleaning I then attach the mop to clean the hard surface areas. A very happy customer, 10/10 for this machine. Show details ·  1
Joel D
Joel DLyneham 2602, ACT15 posts
MAS
MASPerth, WA

DO NOT SHOP WITH DREAME!!

I purchased a Dreame D10 Plus, despite seeing a lot of reviews that their customer service was awful. My machine has stopped working after 3 months. After troubleshooting I emailed stating that I need a warrenty claim and explained the troubleshooting I had done. Their customer service wasted 2 weeks of my time asking me to film videos of me doing the troubleshooting to the machine that I’d already done. Now they have given me a link to submit a warranty claim and surprise surprise the steps they’ve asked me to do don’t even exist on the link and no one is replying to me. You can’t even call them due to them shutting their phone line down as they ‘are receiving a high volume of enquiries’. Show details
Jlm
JlmMurray Mallee, SA2 posts

Long wait but great machine

Waited a month for product which I was pre advised about. Thing that mostly bothered me was that I had to pay and wait. Would have been better if paid once machine was ready for dispatch. Other than this I live the robot vacuum and very impressed with its capabilities. Highly recommend this machine. Show details ·  1
JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Very very poor Customer service

I bought the product 45 days ago and it stopped working 10 days ago. When I sent an email to customer service, I got an automated response saying we're receiving a high volume of inquiries and will contact you within one to three business days. (Maybe there are so many faulty units on the line). Now over a week later, I have followed all the troubleshooting tasks received through the email and am still waiting for their next assignment. Show details
Louis B
Louis B3 posts

Terrible customer service so far

Made my order 16 days ago. Still hasn't been dispatched besides clearly stating and advertising next day dispatch. No timely response when emailed or Msgd on Instagram, phone line goes to automatic voice recording saying we can not take your call.

Ordered this as a mother's day gift, but mother's day has passed so hopefully will come before the end of the month so can be used as a birthday gift for my wife.

Julie Mac
Julie MacQueensland4 posts

Dandy K.
Dandy K.

is doing a good job

the robot is doing a pretty ok job. of course it's mopping is just basic, even with max water option. whats annoying, it looses the wifi connection every day and needs to be reset to reconnect. i don't know why, but that is not what i expected. Show details
Ash
AshSydney, NSW

Trista
TristaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Best robovacs hands down!

I've had terrible luck with two well known brands and after returning a fourth dodgy vac I received a refund and purchased the Dreame D10 plus. Well...wow...the best robo vac! Mapping was soo quick and easy, it's so gentle when going around objects, hasn't got stuck once and does my whole house in one go...not one of the 4 I'd owned previously did any of the above. I'm super impressed at how well this vacuum does and for a very reasonable price! Show details ·  1
Brenden Maxwell B.
Brenden Maxwell B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super convenient!

Works fantastically and the app is very good. The only improvement I can think would for there to be an option to clean the perimeter more than once, just as you can clean the centre up to 3 times. Show details ·  1
Gunther
GuntherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great little helper!

Work’s extremely well! Just perfect! All I needed to keep everything nice and clean! Show details ·  1

Mike

Can someone please tell me how high the unit is at the edges and or the height of the LIDAR pod on the top? We only have 82mm clearance under our kitchen cupboards to the kickboards and want to know if it can get under them. The LIDAR pod doesn't have to go under but the main part of the body does. Thanks.

Dreame Technology   DM

Hi Mike! Thank you for reaching out to Dreame and for the information you've shared. The height of our D10 Plus is 96.8mm. I hope this helps and we look forward to having you as part of our Dreame family.

Mike

Hi, I'm sorry but that is not what I asked. I can get that height anywhere. I need to know the height of the main part of the body WITHOUT including the LIDAR pod on top.

Dreame Technology   DM

Hi Mike! We appreciate you getting back to us. The height of the LIDAR on all of our robot vacuums is 25.4mm. Just let us know if you have any further questions and we'll be glad to help.

CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners