Dreame H11 Max

Dreame H11 Max

See the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dreame Technology

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (2)
Julie Erskine
Julie ErskineSouthern and Hills, SA

This is Amazing, best wet n dry Vacuum every

This H11 vacuums and mops at the same time, doesn’t use much water, floors dry quick, I have floating floor boards, cleans my lounge and rugs, love love love it.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $799.

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Hello Julie, we’re so grateful that you took the time to share your H11 Max experience with us. It gives us great joy to serve customers like you. Welcome to the Dreame family!

Morgan F
Morgan FSouth West, QLD

Working mums lifesaver

Being a working mum with 2 kids housework really was now a chore. My floors have always been neglected when life is just too busy. Well now I can mop as I vacuum.

The H11max has so many amazing qualities
Cordless
Self cleaning
Easy use
2 tanks
Small amount of cleaning solution required

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Hi there, Morgan! We know that being a working mom is tough and it warms our hearts that our H11 Max is able to help you with your cleaning routine. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an incredible review, Welcome to the Dreame team!

Love my Dream H11 Max

Love it. Easy to use, with great results.

I Would like to have had some suggested utube links on how to use your Dreame. As at first I wast sure, or confident the first time I used my H11max.

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Hello there, Trish! It fills us with so much joy to know that you loved using our H11 Max! I'll forward your suggestion to our management for future reference. Welcome to the Dreame family!

Sonja
SonjaPerth, WA

Slightly disappointed

Purchased in for $899.

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Hello Sonja, thank you for your honest feedback on our H11 Max. It would be highly appreciated if you could please email us at customerdreame@dreame.com.au and we're very much happy to assist you with this concern.

Pseudonorm
PseudonormAU

This is more than what I hoped for

Purchased in for $899.

Alexandra
Alexandra

So practical and easy

Absolutely recommend!! Especially for busy moms it's saving so much time. Delivered on time. All instructions in how to use, very clear and well understanding. Very happy with my purchase

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are very thrilled that you loved your H11 Max experience especially its self-cleaning function. Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to your future experiences :)

Originally posted on Dreame Technology using our platform

Handy and useful for any emergency split!

Enjoy using this great self cleaning machine although personally founds it’s slightly too bulky and heavy when is filled with liquid. Yet my husband doesnt mind it at all.

The self clean function is innovative yet some of the accessories are fiddly and the brush holder stand can be more sturdy.

Originally posted on Dreame Technology using our platform

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Isabelle S.
Isabelle S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a neat invention to save me time and money

It’s an absolute time saver when it comes to cleaning the house- definitely halved my efforts and time spent to having clean floors! I love how it has been keeping the floor streak-free while having to care less about maintaining the brush due to its self-cleaning function. It’s much less noisier than the Dyson v11, which is a plus for me and my sensitive pets. So glad that I found the dreame h11 before purchasing another Dyson

Purchased in for $799.

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Hello there, Isabelle! We appreciate you being so open with us and taking the time to share your wonderful feedback. We're pleased to hear that our H11 Max is your best purchase! Welcome to the Dreame family!

Jess Barnes
Jess BarnesCentral Queensland, QLD

Love it!!

I have only used my Dreame H11 a couple times but I am in love. It is so easy to use and empty out the dirty water container.
It's self propelled and makes cleaning so easy!

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

That is wonderful to hear, Jess! Thank you for your amazing feedback on our H11 Max and welcome to the Dreame family. You are what makes us great!

David
DavidSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

great cleaner

This is the best vacuum cleaner/floor washer I have ever used and am thrilled with the purchase.
Would recommend it to anyone with tiles and timber floors.
easy to use and clean, you will be amazed at the amount of rubbish on your floors,

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Wow! We love to hear that you have your H11 Max is your best purchase, David. We highly appreciate your feedback as you are what makes us great! Thank you for recommending our brand :)

Originally posted on Dreame Technology using our platform

Wish I had bought this years ago!

Super easy to use and really effective! Love that it is so convenient and leaves my floors looking amazing. Honestly wish I had bought this years ago as it saves me so much time!

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Thank you so much for your time in leaving this 5-star review, Ashlee! We deeply appreciate you being a customer and for choosing our H11 Max. We're here for you anytime, welcome to the Dreame team!

Mari
MariSouthwest, VIC

Makes my bamboo floors look like new

Easy to use, leaves floor almost dry when done. No effort required to use this machine as it’s so light. Love the self cleaning ability. My bamboo floors look amazing!!

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Thank you for leaving this review, Mari, we deeply appreciate your kind words and thank you for choosing our H11 Max! Welcome to the Dreame family!

Fionna Davis
Fionna DavisFar North Queensland, QLD

An amazing time-saving product

I haven’t had my Dreame vacuum/mop for long so have only used it a few times but have been extremely happy with the results each time. I was unsure after the first use because it left streaks from the roller on my floor but by the third use there were no marks left at all. So convenient to use and the self cleaning feature is an absolute bonus. I love it!!!

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Welcome to the Dreame family, Fionna! We're more than happy to hear that our H11 Max is your best purchase. Thank you for sharing your time with us in leaving this lovely review. :)

Karen
KarenNortheast, VIC

Timesaver

This is the such a time saver, vacuuming & mopping at the same time. Does a great job of cleaning my floors in less than half the time. So happy with my purchase

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Hello, Karen! Thank you for your time sharing your H11 Max experience and for choosing us! Welcome to the Dreame team, you are what makes us great!