Dulux Luxafloor

Dulux Luxafloor

ECO2 (PC296) and RollCoat (PC227)
4.0 from 1 review

Chris0101Perth

Looks good!

I used this product on my triple garage floor. I prepared the concrete by diamond grinding and then laid on 2 base coats of dulux durabuild ste. I then top coated with Luxafloor Rollcoat. I was recommended to not thin the product but I wish I did as it was very very sticky! It is not as free flowing as I expected so there are some roller marks on the floor. However, it is a good glossy finish. All in all well worth the effort!
Looks good and hopefully very hard wearing
Hard work to apply (but worth it)

Gynot

Gynotasked

I would like to know if this product can be used on a previous epoxy floor coating existing floor coating is in good condition just wanting to change colour of floor

Chris0101

Hi, I re-coated my garage floor a short time after the original coats - the direction was to lightly sand the paint - I used a large orbital sander. I have not had any problems - the new coat keyed in very well. In fact, two years later, I will be changing colours myself! It is true to say that preparation is important and providing as good surface for the new paint to bond to.

Good luck Gynot

Chris

Get an answer from our members and Dulux representatives