Viccon Deck and Fence Deck Restoration Kit For Film Forming Sealers Coated

• Ease of Application

Lisa .E

Lisa .EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Deck restoration kit

My deck finish was very patchy and flaking off in parts due to neglect and extreme sun. I was facing the very tedious task of sanding it all back until I found this magic product. Works just as stated. Very happy with this product and their customer service as well as their very clear how to videos. My 10yr old deck looks like new again❤❤❤

Purchased in November 2020 at Viccon Deck And Fence for A$400.00.

Painted SurfaceWood
Usage
Coverage
Finish Quality
Ease of Application

Julie Dutaillis

Julie DutaillisSydney, NSW

Exceeded Expectations

Was surprised how easy and effective this regime was.

We have a new deck !

The stripper was very effective in lifting years of buildup and combined with the conditioner and rejuvenator brought the deck back to its natural self.

Purchased in November 2020.

Painted SurfaceWood
Usage
Coverage
Finish Quality
Ease of Application

Brilliant Product

Had never used the products before, but with a surface getting really dry and chipping, something had to be done immediately. I was VERY IMPRESSED and so easy to use.

• +1

Paints & Varnishes

Find out how Viccon Deck and Fence Deck Restoration Kit For Film Forming Sealers Coated compares to other Paints & Varnishes

Excellent product

The Viccon deck and fence restoration products were straightforward to use and effective. Two applications of stripper removed years of built up sealer and the rejuvenator and oil made our rather tired looking deck as good as new. Highly recommended.

Danny D’Orazio

Danny D’OrazioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than I thought

Great product that works, I’ve used others prior and wasn’t impressed with the finish at my previous home.

My new home the deck had been painted by the previous owner over the original stain.

In the end I am really happy with the result and the help from the team.

Andrew

Andrew

Very unimpressed, product does NOT work on varnished decking, agreed refund later refused.

Despite the website and the container saying this product worked on varnish (see attached photo) - it does not. After requesting a refund and being told I could have a refund exclusive of shipping (fair enough), the manager then did not reply to my text and after a follow up 2 weeks later I was told:

‘I discussed with our office and I was advised that we can’t refund because this was used to strip varnish which in product descriptions it’s said that may be difficult to remove
So they told us impossible to refund as not was a faulty product‘.

This product is completely ineffective on varnished surfaces and it’s promises are at best misleading, but more likely false. Consumer Affairs Victoria have been notified.

James E.

James E.Queensland

Brilliant Product.

Excellent product that worked much better an easier than expected. The stripper got rid of all the old decking treatment in one application. We will certainly use this product again.

Originally posted on www.deckandfence.com.au/store using our platform

Does what it says in the ad

Great product, stripped the old coating right back on the deck which is about 10 years old and then came up an absolute treat when oiled. Would highly recommend it

Peter Gardem

Peter GardemMid North Coast, NSW

Not as good as it looked

I had to strip 3 times , then still had to sand to remove coating .
I was to receive another 5ltr stripper , but it never arrived .
Finished job looked really good . Like a new deck.

Scott Killick

Scott KillickMid West, WA

Not as easy as it looked

Used nearly twice as much as recommended in litres per m2.
Had to stay with it constantly to keep it wet as deck is in full sun.
Had to go over some areas several times and still didn't get it all off
Really good service when I rang for help and advice.

Not worth it

Expensive product for poor results. Was expecting to take of 2 layers of oil based. Sealer. Pretty sure it didn’t even take of top layer. All in all it is very disappointing for the price.

Hi Jamie
The kit you ordered is for removing oil base penetrating finishes if yours was oil base than definitely wasn't a decking oil or maybe water base oil, we tested this products over all decking products and worked well

Belinda West

Belinda WestNew South Wales

Brilliant!!

We have a lot of individual timber decks & a timber bridge over the pool. I was concerned about the pool & how it would react with the products but there were no problems. Super easy to vacuum from the bottom the next day.

Great product

Product as advertised. Well packaged and speedy delivery. After applying Viccon's deck restoration kit, the stain on my merbau deck cleared except for a few spot which I had to really again for a complete removal. Would recommend the product.

Thanks for Asking

Have not had a chance to use the test samples yet.
They were delivered quickly and well contained. Will let you know how they work on an Australian hardwood deck, 25 years old with a Sikkens, Vloerak finish.

Hayden Byron

Hayden ByronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I wish it worked as well as I was hoping

Hi Hayden
As we told on our last conversation that that white marks are the wood grain lifted up after cleaning, and you need to light sand for this to disappear

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use, excellent results, great value.

I recently used Viccon Deck Restoration Kit on a 60sqm grey ironbark deck. Weathered and grey in parts, I was worried I would have to mechanically sand the whole thing. Not so. Viccons restoration kit restored the surface back to natural, and the Dexpress finish they also supplied and recommended is very good. Great result, no sanding, cannot recommend highly enough.

Chelse

Chelse

Awesome product

JCB

JCBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

Great product, fast and easy to use, worked better than I had imagined, would use again and have already recommended to others .great deck products as well, oil was magnificent.

Chris Wright

Chris WrightGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect result!

Absolutely stunning result, I am so happy with the outcome. So quick and easy to apply, I definitely recommend 5*. See the result for yourself. Highly recommend the simply WoodCare DEXPRESS natural stain.

Originally posted on www.deckandfence.com.au/store using our platform

Does exactly what it sayd

I was amazed how well this product works my deck is like new again , spray on pressure clean off ,retreat and seal ,I recommend this product to anyone who needs to redo their decks

Wood Finish Stripper

Hi I have an approximate area of 90 m² split up into three sections each proximately 30 m² how much of an area can I use the stripper at one time
Tino

Deck Restoration Kit For Film Forming Sealers Coated

Hi how much of an area can I do in one go I have 3 areas proximately 30 m² each
Tino

Jan Gray
Jan Gray

I bought 1 x 10-litre kit my deck was 30 m2 and had many old coats on it,I applied three applications to that deck to bring it up fresh.
call the company they are very helpful they will advise you
I would recommend using Tannacoat decking oil I have used many in the past made the mistake of using Cabbots which was terrible I had to remove it and start again https://wilsontimbers.com/hardware/paints-oils/decking-oils/tanacoat/tanacoat-oil-10-litre-natural.html
cheers J

Brad Phelan
Brad Phelan

Hi Tino, I had approximately same area and just did in in tree stages one application on each area was sufficient for my deck.
Brad.

Constantin B.www.deckandfence.com.au/store

30m2 at the time is a perfect section to work, strip all sections first and then can rejuvenate the whole area at once as is a much faster process

Deck Restoration Kit For Film Forming Sealers Coated

Hi I have approximately 90 m² in three different areas how much can I do at one time
Stain removal
Mr T

Tom Dickson
Tom Dickson

I worked on about 15 square metres at a time. The two step process took about 3 hours on each section by the time I pressure washed and rinsed off. I used about 5 litres of each solution to complete about 40 metres of spotted gum deck. It worked brilliantly.

Thanks Tom
Just another question when doing sections don’t you have to wait for it to dry before the next section.

Get an answer from our members and Viccon Deck And Fence representatives