Haymes Interior Expressions

Low Sheen, Semi Gloss, Matt (See All)
See the Best Paints & Varnishes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Haymes

Pros

Simple to apply
Achieves even sheen
Easy to clean painted walls

• Coverage
  • Finish Quality
  • Longevity
  • Ease of Application

Mei
MeiSydney, NSW

Good paint but they messed up the colour

Easy to apply and good coverage, completely no smell. But!!! If you are very particular about white colour like me, be careful. I asked Haymens to match a big brand's bright white, I end up with getting grey green colour, the colour I tried to avoid by buying many sample whites from big brands to test. Now have to ask Bunnings to fix the colour for me. Just be careful that Haymens doesn't seem to be professional this way. And, nothing to do with my wall, you can tell huge difference simply place the two products side by side to compare.

Purchased in for $214.

Matt Bell
Matt BellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lasting Colour

Painted our external weather boards and the colour has lasted well. Drys well. Panted 2 coats. A little more expensive than other brands but worth paying a bit extra for the quality.

Purchased in .

Excellent and quality paint - highly recommend Haymes products

Highly recommend all of Haymes paint products. They really are the best on the market. Had Dulux 'Wash and Wear' and it was not a wash and wear product but it streaked throughout our walls. We then switched over to Haymes paint products and what a huge difference. They are just quality. We now only recommend Haymes paints only. Wish Bunnings stocked Haymes.

Mick
MickSydney, NSW

Crap is thicker then this paint.

Was interested in the product after reviewing Dulux Wash and wear . As alot of negative comments on dulux referred to this product being better. Now I realise it's Haymes employees .

Few issues .
1* fuzzy ugly look on the walls ( does not have great coverage)
2* Seems it's already thinned down with water , went through the spray gun without reducing consistency.
3. Painted 3 coats on living room . still need another few coats.
4. Does not cover colours, even white has to be undercoated.

Be worried.

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $200.

Painted SurfacePreviously painted
Ease of Application

jex
jexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ultimate concrete Epoxy paint

Purchased the ultimate Epoxy to paint my new garage floor. I prepped as advised with grinding the new concrete after 30 days & acid washing. I was disappointed with the finish after 2 coats. I thought it would fill in the grinding marks but also they are still visible. I thought the finish would be more like the epoxy coated floors but it's not. It's more like a painted floor which shows all the imperfections it is covering. If I was given this advise when purchasing I would have used another product

Purchased in at Haymes for $650.

Aries
AriesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Quality Paint & Finish.

Purchased for $200.

DIY Si
DIY SiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality paint, excellent service from paintcentral.net.au

Great coverage, easy to apply and very pleased with the initial result. Can't comment on longevity or ease of cleaning at this stage.

15L was enough for two coats for three rooms (one large, one medium and a hallway). Recoat as per instructions, although as with other paints three coats produced best result along cornice edges where a paint brush was used instead of a roller.

Sheena from Paint Central on Daws road provided good advice and colour matched Taubmans "Inner Circle" almost perfectly, we're delighted with the outcome. Will paint the rest of the house using Haymes.

Purchased in for $224.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

The best 'wash & wear' paint on the market

Purchased in for $168.

Mr Bass
Mr BassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Even amateur painters can achieve professional results with Haymes

After going in the brink of madness using the useless Taubmans Endure and questioning my ability to paint, I ditched the Taubmans and bought a can of Haymes Expressions. I realised that I could actually paint and was able to achieve a professional result when the right paint is used. The Haymes has a great consistency, is very forgiving when it comes to roller marks and gives you a result you can be very happy with. Furthermore, the Haymes dealer in Craigieburn was very helpful and friendly. I will never go anywhere else for paint.

Purchased in at Haymes Craigieburn for $76.

SUN SUN
SUN SUNGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beast paint ever

As handy man I repaint my house with haymes products the results it amazing a lot of people recommended du ..... I believe it’s just brand !!! , I perched graylogy 3 for the walls and 1 for the doors&trim

Purchased in at Haymes paint shop Epping for $1,800.

BigTone
BigToneCraigieburn

Glad I switched

After my terrible encounter with Bunnings (see previous review), I have switched to Haymes paints and it has been a very pleasant experience. Staff at local store is knowledgeable and click and collect worked seamlessly. Paint Coverage is great over existing wall and easy to apply paint. Will use again.

Purchased in .

Toby Fraser
Toby FraserNortheast, VIC

Too thick, like clotted cream

Far too thick which makes even finish and rolling very difficult and time consuming. The paint tends to ‘picture frame’ which is very difficult to rectify. 4 litres barely and I mean barely covers a standard bedroom with a non painted built in robe.

Purchased in for $80.

Cassie M.
Cassie M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality, makes the job super easy!

This paint goes on super easily and has great coverage. We did two coats and ended up with a perfect result as two first time painters. The low sheen is a beautiful finish as well. It’s worth going to a paint speciality shop for this paint, we tried another very well known brand prior to this and it gave us streaky and uneven result after 4 coats, Haymes fixed that paint job easily and put the fun back in our isolation DIY project.

Purchased in for $160.88.

Claudio
ClaudioSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic and well price Australia owned paint

Just fabulous and very well priced. Everyone wanted to use Dulux but been very happy when I supplied them with Haymes instead.
I'm converted to Haymes paint for life.
Well done

Purchased in at Lyndons for $140.

Glenda
GlendaDarling Downs, QLD

Love this paint

This paint is wonderful. Was going to buy Dulux again but after being disappointed with their semi gloss and then reading the reviews of their matt paint, I started reading reviews of other brands. When I saw the many very good reviews for Haymes paints, I decided to give it a go. I am so happy I did. Very easy to paint with. Very little smell. Great coverage and dries beautifully. I will certainly stick with this brand from now on as I just love it.

Purchased in at ColourStop for $128.

Donna B.
Donna B.asked

How much is this paint

Lynderm
Lyndermasked
Interior Expressions

I would like to renovate a veneer TV cabinet into a Hampton style painted drink cabinet. The room is painted in Haymes Minimilist 5. Could you recommend what products I need to prep the veneer, a primer & top coat. Would you suggest Minimilist 7 as a contrasting color in the Chalk paint or should I go a darker grey. The room has 2 large windows with white plantation shutters installed.

Tony

Hi, suggest you please ask Haymes Paints. They are the best paint company and the best quality from our experience

Nigel J.
Nigel J.asked
Interior Expressions

can i get british paint maize madness in an out sie enamel from you

See all Haymes Interior Expressions questions

Get an answer from our members and Haymes representatives

Features:

• The Haymes Interior Expressions Paints are used for the interior and come in a low sheen, matte, or semi-gloss finish, suiting every style.
  • It’s easily washed, allowing the removal of most household stains without leaving marks.
  • The paint comes with a 7-year mould and mildew protection guarantee, so you can rest easy knowing that your paint will last.
  • You don’t have to worry about fumes or offensive odours with this product, as it has a low odour and is environmentally responsible.
  • This product is advertised as being touch dry in 20 minutes.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the paint was simple to apply, and appreciated how it could be applied with a variety of implements.
  • They also said that the paint achieved a beautiful, even sheen.
  • Reviewers also said that their walls after painting it with this product were easy to clean - they could wipe walls without leaving marks.
Compare all 3 Haymes Interior Expressions