Dungeon Crawl

Dungeon Crawl

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jo.

Jo.Far nq

Pretty good

Order a fair bit of board games and have been happy with the services and prices that they provide. Highly recommend as a seller and really like the website.

NuB

NuBVictoria

Fast deliver and great customer service

Had good experience buying from them and they often have very good deals on. Only wish they have a pick up option. I live close by to their warehouse so it sucks having to pay postage when I know its right there!

Shteg

ShtegMelbourne

Really great purchase experience!

Great customer service and delivery

Before placing an order I asked about if/when some of the out of stock items would be restocked. I received a reply within 12 hours, and the email contained exactly what I was after.

I have now received the order, which arrived very quickly. The items were packaged well and in perfect condition.

Navi

NaviHobart

Always good

I've ordered a few games from dungeon crawl now and they've never dissapointed me yet. Reasonable prices, fast shipping and an excellent range of vita games. I won't hesitate to order from them again in the future!

Brilliant

Dungeon crawl had the games I wanted, cheaper than local and ship fast. I asked questions about a game release date and there contacted to distributor and got back to me, local shop said they couldn't do this. Will use again, will recommend to friends and family

Great place for Board Games

Recently bought Dungeon Petz as it was a ridiculously cheap price. The game was dispatched fast, and arrived super quick and was really well packaged. Great experience, will be back! Thanks guys :) :) :)

PruneJuice

PruneJuiceCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

What Customer Service?

Sends tracking info and doesn't ship! 5 days later i ask question why tracking isn't showing shipped.That reply that it's showing as shipped now (with a different tracking number). I get games from the UK quicker! Previous owners where very good,

Quick delivery and good price.

Recently bought a board game on sale from the website. The price was significantly lower than any other outlet I'd seen and the delivery came within the next few days, very good experience.

Phil S

Phil SPerth, WA

Had what I wanted!

I Discovered Dungeoncrawl while looking for an old hard-to-find game and was surprised they had it in stock. Buying process was relatively stress free and fast postage.

Worst Customer Service Ever!

I bought a game from this company for a very cheap price using some discount codes. Realising that it was very cheap, they say that they broke the game whilst packing it and they couldn't send any game out to me. I sent an email to them regarding this pathetic excuse and was only met with nonsense comments and more poor service. I would not recommended dealing with this business if you want to save your money and time.

Impeccable customer service

I was recommended to check out Dungeon Crawl by a friend when wanting to purchase some games and both my experiences with them so far have been amazing. As I actually never went along with buying any games from them, I cannot comment on anything but their customer service. However, both my requests to change my shipping from standard to express and then to later cancel and have a refund for this order were met in a matter of hours despite my last-minute correspondence and I am extremely happy with the Dungeon Crawl customer service.

Basically Scammers. Warning.

Worst joke of a shop i have ever come across. [name removed] or whomever is in control of your customer service needs to be fired. Been waiting 3 days for a reply after you lost my parcel, payed for express postage.. You then tried sending through toll Couriers.. who then lost my package (if it was sent).
If this is how you treat your customers during peak season then good luck making it in this world.
Also hearing alot of dodgyness from this company aince my purchase relating to them selling pre owned copys at full price. Steam dosnt reconize there games as real. All round horrible company. Horrble people.

Good communication, but poor service

Sam

SamBrisbane

Poorest customer service I've ever experienced

TDX

TDX

Not ethical

I have purchased a lot of games off Dungeon Crawl until I bought X Planes 10 which claims to be ultra realistic and advanced but is under developed and disappointing. Even Flight Sim 10 looks better and far less messy!
I advised Dungeon Crawl immediately but they refuse to take it back or even exchange even though all the disks are in brand new sleeves and unmarked. Basic consumer law says the buyer has the right to return or replace if goods are not what they claim to be but this mob wont even respond to consumer affairs when contacted.
No more business from me or my friends.

Expensive piece of underdeveloped software!

Beware of deals posted from outside Australia

Purchased a group Ebay deal for CoD Black Ops II, never arrived (5 weeks) ended up as Paypal claim before seller took interest. Unfortunately Paypal requires you lodge a claim in less than 45 days so this doesn't leave much room for sellers if delivery is late, anyway always check Ebay for a suudden increase in RECENT negative feedback, lesson learned.

Never arrived

Take care when purchasing from Dungeon Crawl

I have purchased a number of games over the years from Dungeon Crawl with no issues - until I purchased Call of Duty MW3 and Black Ops. After installation, I was able to play online for some time before hard drive failed.

After re-installing on replacement drive, Steam refused to recognise as legitimate copies of the program, alleging Dungeon Crawl is not a legitimate reseller and CD Key is licenced to another user. $120+ lost. Most unhappy. Will not be purchasing from Dungeon Crawl again.
Cheap prices, speedy post
Legitimacy of software questioned by Steam. Unable to use. Out of pocket $120+.

Super Fast delivery and great service

I have now bought 10 games from Dungeon Crawl, both from their website and eBay store - they seems to get better each time. I will not buy games anywhere else.
Fast postage, reliable, great prices, great range