bear

bear

The best place to buy games!

Gameology is amazing! The prices are good and the service is outstanding. I purchased a game with a few cards damaged in the manufacturing process. Obviously no fault of Gameology. Anyway I sent them a message and within a few days replacement cards arrived in the mail. Customer service is highly responsive, friendly and very understanding.

I won’t shop anywhere else for my games, Gameology is the best!!!

Mark

Mark

Great seller

Fast postage, great and friendly communication and usually the lowest prices. If I lived in Victoria I would order from them more often.

Hi Mark,
Thanks for your awesome review! So glad we've been able to get your games to you so quickly and consistently! We all really appreciate your ongoing loyalty!

Matt P.

Matt P.South East Queensland, QLD

The absolute best and most trustworthy board games company I've found

Gameology is my goto for buying games, even if they are a few dollars more. I've not had a single issue -- everything is dispatched promptly, it's very well packed and I've never had any issues with stuff being marked as In Stock that can't be delivered.

Hi Matt,
Wow, your praise has touched our hearts! We are so glad we've been able to offer you such prompt and consistent service! Thanks so much for the review--we love having you as a loyal customer!

Penny Bourke

Penny Bourke Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Godfather Monopoly game

My future husband loves the Godfather movie and anything that is related, so when he opens up the Godfather monopoly game on Christmas day he'll be over the moon ❤

Hi Penny,
We are so happy we were able to supply you with such a perfect Christmas gift for your future husband! We hope he enjoyed the game and thank you for the positive review!

Iriquois Pliskin

Iriquois PliskinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good!

These guys are my go to for any sealed Magic products. The only trouble I've ever had is supply issues on preorders so like not even their fault. I had a query on my points balance not updating and within an hour or so they had resolved that. Pretty cheap too!

Wadebriggs01

Wadebriggs01

This is perfect

I got exactly what I ordered, took a little longer but was well worth it can't wait to paint it.

Hi Wadebriggs01,
Thanks for the kind review! So glad we were able to get you the product you wanted! Feel free to share some photos of your finished product - we'd love to see it!

maciej p.

maciej p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great prices and passionate people

I'm actually impressed each time I buy from Gameology. Not only are their prices very competitive - especially when you can pick up the games yourself - but also talking to the guys there is just pure pleasure. There's nothing random about them (as sales go, I mean), they're knowledgeable, passionate, nice, and they don't focus on push sales but rather try to tailor their pitch to you personally.

GameologyGameology

Excellent prices and quick shipping

Good range of boardgames and great prices. Quick shipping. Did everything that the a good retailer should. Will be spending more money with them on plastic and cardboard soon.

Hi Luke,
Thank you for your kind words! We pride ourselves on our wide range and low prices and are so glad we were able to meet your expectations! Can't wait to ship out some more 'plastic and cardboard' to you!

Thomas  Slater

Thomas SlaterLaunceston, TAS

Ease of use

Easy website to get around and simple yet effective, always recommend for board games. Fast delivery and when I have message them in the past response has been fast

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for the positive review! It's great to hear you've been enjoying our website! Your recommendation means a lot, thank you!

Find out how Gameology compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Will shop Gameology agai.

My item was despatched very quickly and arrived nicely packed and was perfect. Very happy. Thank you very much Gameology.

Hi Judy,
We are so happy we could get your items to you swiftly and safely! Thanks for the kind review!

Very happy.

Fast delivery and well packaged. Will be ordering from Gameology in the future, 100%. Very happy with my product and selection of products available to choose.

Hi Ty,
Thank you for the lovely review! Awesome to hear you're liking our range of products and we're so glad to have you as a loyal customer! The recommendation means a lot to us - thank you!

Wizard

WizardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little shop

They have a wide variety of games. The games are not your run of the mill board games. Staff are helpful and friendly, will definitely be going back!

Hi Wizard,
Thanks for the kind review! Glad to hear you're enjoying our wide range of board games! Can't wait to have you back!

Tobi

TobiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product

Fast delivery. The book is of exceptional quality and the magnetic clasp is quite strong. It was packed very carefully to prevent damage

Great store, great staff, great range

I have only recently started ordering for Gameology but they've got a customer for life! Their range is great, pricing is very fair and competitive, and their staff are lovely and a great source of gaming knowledge. Will definitely order again

Hi Madeline,
Wow! Your kind words mean a lot to us! We're so glad we can provide you with both gaming knowledge and competitive prices! We truly appreciate your loyalty and can't wait to have you back!

Michael N.

Michael N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gameology are excellent

I've never been disappointed with the games and items from their webpage and shop. Excellent communication via the messenger system, always very helpful.

Hi Michael,
Thanks for the positive review! We pride ourselves on our customer care so it pleases us to hear you're happy with our level of service!

Mathew S.

Mathew S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service!

I bought Settlers of Catan recently and picked it up from Gameology. The game had many components missing unfortunately but the staff at the store invited me back to pick them up. Catan has issues from the publisher and Gameology handle this fantastically well even though it's not their problem. I always shop here - great range and great prices.

Hi Mathew,
Thanks for the kind review! We're so glad we were able to get those Catan parts sorted out for you! Seeing our customers happy is what makes us happy! Can't wait to see you back in store again!

Fast Delivery on Board Game

Received my large order for new board games very quickly, packaged well. Will definitely order from Gameology again in the future.

Hi Clinton,
Thanks for the positive review! Glad we were able to get all your games to you safe and sound! Your loyalty means a lot to us - thank you!
- Gameology Customer Care

Great prices and quickly delivered

Prices were amazing and the products arrived very quickly and packed well to protect everything. Would definitely order here again

Hi Camdell,
Thanks for your kind words! It's great to hear you got your games so quickly and safely! Thanks for your ongoing loyalty!

Fantastic!

Awesome range of games, reasonable prices, fast delivery and items arrived in great condition. Will definitely order from Gameology again!

Hi Alana,
Thanks for your kind review! We pride ourselves on our wide range and competitive prices and we're so glad we were able to satisfy your gaming needs! Can't wait to have you back again!

Benjamin A.

Benjamin A.North Queensland, QLD

Great shopping experience

This was a great shopping experience online, delivery was very prompt and all products arrived safe and in perfect condition. I will definetly be a return customer

Hi Benjamin,
Thanks for the lovely review! Awesome to hear you got your games swiftly and safely! Hope you're enjoying your games so far!