Gameology

Great price, prompt order and notification

Bought a presant on Amazon with extra fast shipping just to be sure it would arrive on time with a flight in 12 days, but failed to arrive. Looked up this local shop, was cheaper and for pick-up same day. I will definitely buy again. Super easy, 7 day opening hours. Only downside is the shop front is small and very noisy with construction inside.

LUD

LUD

Fixed a frustrating situation

After what appears was numerous misunderstandings, the store appears to be going above and beyond to help remedy the problem as best as possible. I thank them for their help.

Connor

ConnorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

Friendly and helpful staff with lots of stock, always happy to help you with anything you need or want and can find it quick and easy. Happily will return for later purchases

James K.

James K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great prices, service and range

Price alone in many cases would be enough to deal with this store but the service is friendly and easy to deal with too. The most dangerous thing you can do is browse around while waiting for an order because you will spend more money.

Cancelled my preorder when product jumped in price

Either they are holding out or their distributor. This is not a limited edition product so I think they are holding out to sell the product for a higher price. Otherwise they would have contacted me telling me that the product would take a little time to send out.

Joel S.
Joel S.

good luck.

Guilherme Fernandes

Guilherme FernandesPerth, WA

Very fast delivery service

They gave me all support since the beginning of the order. Was a really fast delivery with all details provided. I recommend this shop because they have good prices and service.

real_reviewSydney, NSW

Gameology sells counterfeit games

They are selling counterfeit games under different usernames on ebay, no wonder they can discount games by so much. I received a fake game on ebay with return post to gameology. Very dodgy practice

Edit: added photos of the fake game, the real version is supposed to have a curved spine on the book where the fake one sent is square. Plus added photo of senders address

Hi real_review,
Though it sits in the same suburb as ours, we will investigate with Australia Post about this issue. And we appreciate the information you provided. Can you also confirm what date did you receive this order?

Finn

FinnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware Price Match Policy!!!

Janine S

Janine SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All-Round best gaming store

Rick Grzyb

Rick GrzybGoldfields, WA

Phone service is terrible

Cthol

CtholCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Was very frustrating but have been refunded and given a copy

Update: I was given a complementary copy and an apology.

Update: I have been given a full refund.

I had pre ordered Vampire the Masquerade v5. It came up as posted not long after purchase but a few weeks later there was nothing. I got in touch and was told it wasnt going to be released for a month. I waited and was startled to see it for retail sale in normal game shops. I contacted them again to be told first it wasn't released then later it was to be posted Friday and the shipment was on its way. I was then told ot want released yet and was pushed back to January, despite seeing it there in shops. Then no communication at all. Appallingly hard to.get a straight answer even on the phone.

Shocking company

Please be aware
*caution* you have been warned!!!
Would have to be one of the worst game stores there is I spent over $200 dollars here online and never received my order called and explained my situation and what they said was because I have, leave in a safe place on my posting.
They couldn’t help or refund my money.

Which is not good enough when my tracking Says it’s still in Melbourne at the shop.

So please check out Cherry Collectabls mightyaps much best shop and the best customer service also offer cheaper prices.

Clint

ClintSydney

Great price and prompt delivery

A great online experience. Goods were in stock and delivered promptly and without damage. Item was as described on the website. Would definitely buy from Gameology again.

Oaty

OatySydney

Misrepresent the product. Do not use

I ordered a game, but it ended up being an addition to the game, that requires the game in the first place. I don't have the original, that's what I wanted. I contacted them asap and they refused to swap it out without me paying the postage and another $10 handing! for a $40 item. Basically it would cost me $20 to return a $40 item. The description did not say I needed the original game first to make the one they advertised useful at all. They really dislike customers and will fight you all day.

Great service, speed and prices

This is our favourite board game store, the prices are always the cheapest and the service is also really good. We haven't had an issue with them and have purchased over 20 games to date. Highly recommend.

Adam G

Adam GMelbourne

Solid TCG online sales company

I purchased some Magic the Gathering and pokemon products from Gameology.

There was a small problem with them not having stock of certain items, but they were quick to communicate the lack of stock and offer replacements or a refund.

They have a good selection of items and delivery and payment went smooth with no issues

Recommended.

Barry

BarryMelbourne

not the best

I have shopped with Gameology a few times and they have been good in the past but recently ordered for pick up by mistake and arranged for shipping with a $10 charge on top of my $90 order. A week later after I asked they realised it had not been sent. Poor stuff hope they improve.

peteyandycreek

peteyandycreekBrisbane, Queensland

Solid Service throughout Multiple Purchases

I've placed around 4 orders through Gameology. Each order consisted of multiple games to save on postage, which is $10 flat rate (pretty good when you're ordering big/ multiple games). None of the games I've purchased have later turned out to have been 'out of stock' (as experienced elsewhere) and everything has arrived in perfect condition and fairly promptly.

If you're using board game shopper to compare prices, you'll find Gameology to usually be very competitive, if not the best around for a lot of games (though not all).

I used to subscribe to their newsletters, but they tend to do updates mostly about LCGs (living card games) and things I'm not interested in. They're also quite frequent.

Adrian

AdrianAdelaide, SA

Good prices, fast shipping.

Bought two games in two separate transactions during the past month.
Happy with the service so far (fast shipping). Prices were good, shipping costs are on the low side of the spectrum which is great.
The only nitpick is the extra $5 you might miss out on which is a promotion that sometimes shows on their website as a spinning roulette.
Will definitely check their offerings and prices in the future.

coljac

coljacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great prices, lightning fast shipping, excellent communication

I like to support my local store but if I'm ordering online I will definitely come to Gameology first stop. Good web site, unbeatable prices, a decent range and they shipped my orders extremely quickly. Good communication, tracking numbers, updates via email or Facebook. The website has a weird feature of handing out discount coupons at random, which I suppose is a bonus, but you feel a bit cheated when you miss out. In any case I'll be back.