Listing monitored by Gameology

T Phillips
T Phillips Sydney, NSW

Gameology

My purchase was a gift for my son. Service was great and delivery very fast. They kept me advised by both text and email every step.

mfordhamau
mfordhamau Mid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service with fast delivery.

Excellent product range. Online ordering process was very easy. Order was dispatched very quickly and well packed to ensure safe arrival. I will definitely buy from Gameology again.

GameologyGameology

Super fast service. Same day delivery for games! Perfect as we were in lockdown, so we had games for the family over the weekend. Highly recommend.

Kat
KatLaunceston

Great website with lots of detail on each product and good specials. Love the great range-( I’m slowly buying all of the escape room games).Fast delivery too.

Great games, fast service

Great range of games and offer some really good and relevant suggestions. Very easy to order process and fast delivery interstate too.

Jam Man 57
Jam Man 57Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

mtg modern horizons 2 boosters at Gameology

The review was well priced and was very good value. Gameology is a great store with an easy to use website

Hi Jam,
Thanks for much for the kind review! We're so glad to hear that our website is easy to navigate. We can't wait to have you back for more MTG products, we hope you pull some great cards!

mel
mel

Great price! Awesome products!

Love the products and the prices are more than reasonable! Would shop with them again! Can’t wait to finish my puzzles!

Hey Mel,
Thanks for your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you've had a good experience with our store! We hope to see you shop with us in the future and we hope you have a great time with your puzzles!

Awesome

Fast delivery well packed will definitely purchase again. Sadly didn’t get the cards I was after so will definitely be buying another booster box.

Linda
LindaCentral West, NSW

Exelant service and delivery

Gameology has an easy to use website, the games arived in exelant condition and in quick time. Well done gameology.

Hi Linda!
Thank you very much for the lovely review! We're so glad we've been able to offer you excellent service in all areas of your shopping experience. Can't wait to have you back for some more awesome board games!

Marcus
MarcusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scalper prices

Uncompetitive pricing of TCG product that takes advantage of consumers by setting aftermarket prices. For instance, Final Fantasy Opus I has a RRP ~$216, but Gameology recently increased their price to double that, to $519.95 (as of publishing this review). Prices have gone up for these on eBay, due to covid supply disruptions, and Gameology appears to be taking advantage of the situation, and its customers.

Gameology, as a retailer, shouldn't be concerned with the secondary market, especially considering the advantages it receives from suppliers. Truly disgusting, and our group will now be buying from local, true Australian, businesses instead.

Fantastic!

It was a very smooth and easy process to buy games from Gameology and delivery was very prompt. Thank you!

GameologyGameology

Hope you like being harassed by unwanted marketing material!

Constant marketing, despite asking not to receive any. Unsubscribe button doesn't work, had to block email address. Then come the unwanted SMSs. Never again will I buy anything from this store.

Great items great delivery

Very happy with all aspects of purchase. Will purchase in future for sure. Friends also very happy with purchases made.

Excelent like always

Like always, well packed, received in a couple of days and the product itself as described. I was on the list to be advised when it was available, and I was promtly told and subsequently purchased. Great company to do business with.

Trevor Maskell
Trevor MaskellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic shop. I’ll continue to buy from Gameology

Quick, helpful and professional. Great prices and prompt service and delivery. Worth Shopping here for all my mtg needs great place.

John Doveasked

Hi,
You may remember me but I have a question about the Evolving Skies Pokémon set coming in august 27. Do you guys already have the dispatch numbers of booster boxes coming?

Hi John,
Back so soon! Thanks for reaching us again.
Unfortunately we've yet to receive confirmation of our stock allocation from our suppliers - this usually happens the week the product is due to release, due to shipment constraints from publisher to supplier. If you've ordered the product rest assured we will be in contact should any unexpected issues occur! In addition, you can always stay up-to-date by following us on Facebook (just search "Gameology") and looking out for our weekly TCG Update posts that detail the exact status of every imminent release!
Hope this helps and again, should you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to Customer Care on (03) 9068 6040 or via email: contactus@gameology.com.au!

John Dove

Thank you so much will sure to purchase from here!!

John Doveasked

Is this website legit and during COVID lockdown in Sydney will you be able to deliver?

Hi John,
Hope you're well and staying safe!
Our website is certainly valid and you can shop with confidence knowing we value our customer's privacy and security when browsing and checking out! If you're ever unsure, just look for the little "lock" symbol in the address bar on the browser as this confirms that a website's connection is secure.
Regarding our operations during lockdown - it's business as usual for us, as we remain able to fulfil our next-day dispatch guarantee! Delivery itself may be slightly delayed due to the effects of these lockdowns on AusPost's systems and procedures.
Hope this helps John and if you have any further questions you're always welcome to contact Customer Care on (03) 9068 6040 or via email: contactus@gameology.com.au!

Sally
Sally

100% all cards authentic and reputable store. Plus they are easy to deal with and fast delivery

Freaking bored banana
Freaking bored bananaasked

I only received one of the booster boxes I order and was wondering if anyone else’s had the Similar experience with an order not been filled?

how Gameology handle the situation ?

Has anyone here been ripped off by Gameology ?

I just started ordering from them and I don’t really trust the store yet.

I ordered once form them and it went without any problems.

Get an answer from our members and Gameology representatives