Springfree Trampoline Australia

Springfree Trampoline Australia

Verifiedspringfreetrampoline.com.au

509 reviews · Statistics

91% · 46240 · 8%
Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No (289)
See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stella F.
Stella F.NSWHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Such a great addition to make a small yard fun for a toddler

My two year old thinks the trampoline is the best thing ever. He often says, 'more jumping'.

The net is a great addition to new trampolines, making the whole space so much more useable and making me comfortable for a two year old to play on it.

Set up was helped massively by the app. I did try to do it on my own, but found the strength of a second person was needed at times. Show details ·  1

Hayley
Hayley

Tramp for Xmas

Great that it was delivered for free. Was able to put together myself. Watching instructional video helped. Kids were straight into / onto it and love it. Show details ·  1
Dong
DongVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I purchased the Springfree trampoline with sun shade for my daughter. It’s an excellent combination of safety and outdoor enjoyment. The trampoline without traditional springs, minimise the risk of injuries associated with traditional trampolines. The sun shade adds an extra layer of protection, shielding my daughter from harmful UV rays while bouncing. Assembling the trampoline can be a bit time-consuming, but the overall safety features and entertainment value make it a worthwhile investment for my daughter’s safety and enjoyable backyard activity. Show reply
Nic Davidson
Nic Davidson
  Fair Incentive

Perfect for a house with 4 boys!

As a mum of 4 boys, I can't do without a trampoline! We have owned many other brands in the past, but the Springfree sits far above the rest. Great quality, high bounce, and hours of outdoor fun and entertainment for the boys. I highly recommend Springfree Trampolines, they are worth the investment. Show details ·  1
Kate
KateSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jumping for Joy!

We are thrilled with our Springfree Trampoline. The customer service and delivery turnaround time was outstanding, especially as it was before Christmas. It was delivered on time, constructed quickly and the kids are loving the result. It's so nice to hear lots of laughter in the backyard AND it wears them out!!! Show details ·  1
Ali Conlan
Ali Conlan

The perfect way for my toddler to burn some energy with friends

The quality of the springfree trampoline is the best Iv'e seen. We had it installed and it was so easy they booked it in quickly and it only took 40mins to have it up and running. We look forward to using this trampoline for years to come. Show reply
Peita
Peita
Laura C.
Laura C.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

High quality trampoline

We were so determined to have a Springfree trampoline that husband levelled out a steep portion of land to make our jumping dreams happen. We haven't quite finished landscaping but these photos show the very happy faces in our house. Trampoline is excellent quality and the 10 year warranty on all parts very reassuring as it is an expensive.

The overall width of the jumping mat and Trampoline was ideal as other brands have a much larger base so this trampoline is ideal if space is more limited.

The Trampoline is hard to install so recommend either 2 (strong) people or pay for an installer.

Very happy with our purchase. Show reply

Rowan
RowanVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Game Changer for Christmas :)

Our Springfree Trampoline has been a game-changer for our family since we gifted it to our two young boys this Christmas. The no-spring design puts our minds at ease about our boys safety, and the sturdy construction gives us confidence in its durability for the future. The kids absolutely love it! Even with less-than-perfect weather Christmas eve, we discovered the trampoline fits indoors, making it a fantastic surprise and source of fun for our boys on wet Christmas day. It's a worry-free and enjoyable trampoline experience that has added an extra layer of excitement to our festivities! Highly recommend for indoor and outdoor play. Show details ·  1
Bradley Liebig
Bradley LiebigSAEyre Peninsula, SA

Great Quality Product - Definitely Get What You Pay For

Best trampoline we have ever owned and everyone loves it. Glad I spent the money. Also super fast shipping. Show reply
Sammy Smith
Sammy SmithVictoriaMelbourne, Victoria2 posts

Oval compact was perfect for kids 2 & 7 years

Great product and friendly staff helped me arrange pick up from their Melbourne locations. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Marianna
Marianna

Best christmas present ever

We love our new trampoline so much. The kids spend hours jumping on it. It's huge and so bouncy. It's also our first trampoline with a net so it feels safer. Show reply
Ben S
Ben SVICSouthwest, VIC

Amazing trampoline!!

The trampoline is amazing and such a great addition to the backyard. Had perfect service of delivery and assembly was easier than expected. Show details ·  1
Kelly
KellySAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality Product!

Our children absolutely love this trampoline and we, as parents, love it too because of the safety aspect. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply the best!!

Everything about our new Springfree trampoline is simply the best. From the quick delivery, on-site setup/build and quality of the actual trampoline. Our kids love their new Springfree and I'm sure they will spend many years using it. Great design, safer than old style coil springs and has great bounce. We love it and would recommend everyone to have one. Show details ·  1