4.5 from 1,369 reviews

4.5

1,369 reviews

Sarah T

Sarah TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We bought the Thunder medium.
Really streamlined and simple process. Great communication- which during a pandemic is no mean feat. The videos are really helpful, we will be a Vuly family for life!

Brooke P.

Brooke P.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Cannot wait for my product!

Quick responsive emails to let us know their would be a delay due to COVID. They gave us accurate dates of when our product would arrive. Easy to use website all with the added bonus of Zip.

Rhian T.

Rhian T.Perth, WA

Perfect!!

Perfect for my two little adventures. Bring on summer camp outs in our new trampoline tent, what a sensational addition to an already exceptional product! Everything has been thought of and executed perfectly for our little ones taking into account their needs & wants, safety, our weather conditions, all whilst physically very appealing! Thank you Vuly

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product fantastic, however, customer service needs improving.

Our product is fantastic, the kids absolutely love it, however, due to poor communication between Vuly and their courier company resulted in a longer delivery time and lots of frustrations.

Still wait 3 months after ordering

Amy H.

Amy H.Southern and Hills, SA

perfect for my son with autism and adhd. He loves his trampoline and now just got him swing set too.

Perfect quality and made for my bigger boy and even my 2 yr old and its great to customise to suit even the fussiest kids. Plenty of fun for both my kids.

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!!

Mia the sales lady answered all my questions and was bubbly and friendly the boys at the warehouse we organised and funny and just well mannered and it has been something we have wanted for a long time set up wasn’t that hard you do need 2 people but now my kids are refusing to get off there thunder trampoline and insist on living on it!!

Store LocationWakerley
Tracy

TracyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing customer service

Love how quickly our order was processed. Friendly service and speedy delivery.
Products were easy to assemble and high quality. The process was easy from start to finish. Highly recommend VULY

Victoria

VictoriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My son loves it

Quick delivery, the driver was very helpful, great price and customer service, easy to set up... My son loves it as do I and I'm happy seeing him play outside

Vuly trampoline

Happy with the product. Shipping was delayed but no faulty of vuly. Unfortunately current circumstances where cause of delay. Vuly purchase was quick in dispatching the the item. Setup is an effort and one may consider taking up the offer of vuly building assembling it. Otherwise we are very happy. Quality product.

Trampoline with endless imagination

Fast delivery. Safe Trampoline. Hours of fun to be had, a trampoline with multiple extras inc board, basketball, tent. Imagination is endless. Great reviews which the product lives up to! Highly recommended.

DoxxRoxx

DoxxRoxxCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Glad that I purchased from these guys, defiantly a happy customer! Easy to assemble just follow the video on their website! Kids love it so that’s all that matters. Cheers

Great Service

We just bough a Lift 2, the website is very easy to navigate, information is clear and so far things are happening exactly as explained in the email they send to confirm our order.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Absolutely worth the money!

Fantastic customer service, great quality and definitely recommend to anyone looking at purchasing a trampoline.
Love seeing my children all together playing out side again.
Next on the list, a swing set!

Sigourney B.

Sigourney B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The kids are LOVING it!

Very pleased with our medium lift 2. Very sturdy, clearly high quality materials. Absolutely love the feature where the net has no zip, there's no way kids will always remember to do it up. Very easy to assemble, one person did it in an hour and a half. Highly recommend!

Isolation life saver

Great quality & customer service. I highly recommend this product as it has a high quality and i well known for safety standards. Hours of fun for kids young and old

Vuly PlayVuly Play

This has been a game changer for our family!

Staff were efficient, helpful, knowledgeable, and not pushy. The trampoline is the best quality of any I’ve researched. Arranging pick up of the trampoline was quick and staff loaded it into my car for me

Store LocationVuly play tingalpa

Lucia Broadby

Lucia BroadbyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Genius in ISO 2.0

We recent bought a Vuly swing set, and already have the Vuly trampoline. Absolute game changer for Melbourne ISO 2.0.
If you can’t go to the park, might as well bring a quality park to you.

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really simple process, fast distribution

the comparison tool was a real help for us to find which trampoline best suited our needs, we also got a great deal as there was a sale on at the time of purchase. Communication has been great and distribution happened within 48 hours. We have been really happy with the service received from vully.

Talk about Awesome

The kids have taken to this trampoline immediately. I've alway said if we buy one to check health cover for accident coverage for the kids but the safety and design of this product is awesome. I even jumped in. Definitely well worth the outlay - The kids are happy and safe!!

ingeborg van der hoek

ingeborg van der hoekasked

Online store

Please get back to me on order #496758, since I can't get a hold of you for 1.5 weeks now.

Hello Ingeborg,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Leanneasked

Play

I placed an order with Vuly over two weeks ago and have been completely 'stone walled' with no response to phone calls or emails. I posted on their FB page and they sent me a message to say they would check with the warehouse but that was two days ago and no further reply. Why? This trampoline is meant for my daughter's birthday next week and I don't know what else to do. Please help!

Eugene He
Eugene He

this is strange, i was able to contact them over the phone 1300 667 514. Maybe they are facing high volume order request due to the recent events. I realised some of the products are sold out and probably yours is in the waiting list.

if the phone is not working, try the emails below. good luck.
sales@vulyplay.com
patrick.r@vulyplay.com

Leanne

Hi Eugene, Thank you but I have now managed to cancel my order with Vuly and receive a refund. This was not offered until I started making noise on their FB page. Yes, items were out of stock but this was not disclosed. It is unreasonable to take orders and accept payments without disclosing it would be several weeks before the order could be fulfilled. I certainly won't buy from Vuly in the future nor will I be recommending them.

Hello Leanne and Eugene,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience so far.

We are working diligently to cater everyone to the best of our ability during these tough times, however, Vuly prides itself in product quality and customer service so it is very disappointing to hear this has occurred.

If there is anything else we can help assist with, please be sure to send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com. Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused!

Jon

Jonasked

Play

Why did you steal over $1,000 from me?

As per my review below you took my money, then accused me of fraud and refused to even talk to me until I started posting on your social media page. Now you've lied about my refund and, just like most other people, I can't get in touch with you because you're busy profiteering off the COVID-19 lock down. Can't even ping you on Facebook as you blocked me rather than respond to my complaint.

Is the only way to get my money back a court order?

Kaizen K.
Kaizen K.

Yep I am getting no reply from intentionally shipping incomplete order. Called and emailed too many times I cannot remember. They don’t reply to any emails or phone messages. Pathetic customer service, as I spent over $3000 on a monkey bar set which is missing a crucial box. They advised me that it was out of stock until August 2020, then when I wanted to cancel the order they shipped it incomplete. Lodged complaint with department of fair trading. Many complaints lodged already they informed me. Even DFT cannot get hold of them. I think they may have gone into receivership and closed up shop. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Hello Jon and Kaizen,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience so far.

We are working diligently to cater everyone to the best of our ability during these tough times, however, Vuly prides itself in customer service so it is very disappointing to hear this has occurred.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused!

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives