Listing monitored by Vuly Play

4.7 (1,632)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (67) · No (1,616)
    4.6 (1,217)

Kathrynisacat
KathrynisacatSouth East Queensland, QLD

We love it, kids love it.

Nice wheels, turns on a dime. Great for the street or off the beaten track. Have fun and look cool while you do it.

Annie
AnnieMid West, WA

Great fun and great quality!!!

We are in absolute love with our trampoline. Very fun, safe and great quality. I won't buy a trampoline anywhere else. I look forward to ordering a playset to go with it.

harls
harls

Amazing business

Fabulous customer service. I rang to find out the difference between all of the types of trampolines and the service is what actually made me go and buy one immediately after! I was only considering it but the women was incredible and made me want one right away! We cannot wait to receive the trampoline!

christopher d.
christopher d.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer Service Expreience

Ordered a trampoline 2 weeks ago, since then they have delivered 3 x times to me, delivering boxes or two every time, i called today and asked for a refund as they still have not delivered in full and unfortunatley its utside of company policy. NOT GOING TO END NICE!

Best purchase ever!

This tramp is huge and the kids are loving it! With four kids under 6 I need to get those little suckers outside! I love that there is no zip (this was the first thing to go on my old tramp) and that it was so easy to assemble (and so big!!!). Put up the XL version on my own :)

Jenna
JennaSydney, NSW

So disappointed

I don’t know whether the product is good because I still haven’t received the whole order. We have had 3 boxes delivered seperately over a two week period and still waiting for 5 boxes. Each time the courier says they have delivered the whole order so we then have to go to Vuly and explain we haven’t. I would love the trampoline and so would my kids and I cannot described how disappointed they are each time ONE box only is dropped off. I feel like Vuly knows this is an ongoing problem. To be honest it really doesn’t encourage me to buy any further products.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Great quality equipment the kids love!

I bought a Vuly trampoline a few years ago and it is still in great condition, so when we thought about buying a climbing set, it was a no-brainer. We got the Large frame, and added some swings, netball hoop and flying fox. It arrived in three days, and took two of us about half a day to put together… We only had to re-assemble parts we got wrong a couple of times. The kids took one look at it, and were ecstatic - we haven’t been able to get them off it since!
The parts are great quality - like the heave duty stuff you see in council playgrounds… Definitely happy with my purchase!

Byron
ByronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't get the kids off it

We purchased a vuly ultra last Sunday and got it by the Thursday, took us a little over an hour to set up and haven't been able to get the kids off it since haha

Come just in time too, right before a covid lockdown

LOVE LOVE LOVE Good quality, Great Bounce, Hours of Fun

Love the quality of this trampoline, we bought the springfree Medium; So nice not to have worrying rusty springs, was initially worried open and close door not being a zip, but my little one has understood well how to get in and out. The ladder accessory was also a bit confusing at first with the angle that is sits at, but after a couple of uses it makes sense and my little one climbs it really well.

Easy to set up, Great quality. Look forward to a lifetime of use, thank you Vuly. Shipping was easy to track and quick.

Time to bounce

Great trampoline. Very safe for the kids. The old trampoline had started to become quite dangerous as the padding decayed in the sun. With the Vuly the shade cover is a great addition. Looking forward to putting the tent sides up.

Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good item

Bike is very good, my son loves it. Postage was really fast as well. Very happy customer. I have also purchased the vulyplay trampoline which is very good quality.

Guy
GuyMid North Coast, NSW

Hours of entertainment

Delivery was a few days. Set up easy. So safe and high standard materials. Shade cover great. Access is fantastic.

Catalina B.
Catalina B.Sydney, NSW

Vuly Ultra (Small) - A palace for toddlers

We bought this trampoline for our daughter’s third birthday and I’m sure she thinks is the best present she has ever received.
We were a little bit unsure about the size, but now that we put it together, I think we made a great decision. Our backyard is not so big and she has plenty of space to move around inside, even when daddy joins her.
Is not very hard to assemble it, but you need to have a little bit of strength to attach the springs. I think my husband enjoyed doing it though.
The ladder wasn’t included in the package and we had to purchase it separately a couple of days later, but the customer service was great, they went above and beyond with our enquiries.

Latifah G.
Latifah G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

So fun for the kids

Kids love it and have spent so many hours jumping already. Delivery was quick even though we are rural. Looking forward to making lots of new backyard memories with our new Vully trampoline.Payments options also make it very accessible to purchase Thanks.

Julie
Julie

Chinese Made Quality

From incorrect bolts, torn padding, extremely wobbly playset and rust running down the ring swing and other bolts all within a couple of weeks, this is not acceptable under consumer law. There are so many people with the same issues. Face book Vuly unhappy customer.

JA
JAasked
Play

Has anyone else's brand new swing set rusted after a few weeks and had problems with Vuly sending out the correct parts/bolts after multiple attempts?

Hi JA,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and Im sorry to hear the issues you have encunted with your swingset.

If you could please send us an email at reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number, I will ensure this matter is looked into and resolved ASAP.

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.asked
Online store

Ordered xl thunder early Feb this yr. happy with size but has anyone else having trouble with the springs snapping?? I’ve made my 2nd claim already. I asked the assembly guy n online store but they say “ no you’re the only one “ can’t be. !!!

Hello Jennifer!

Thank you for contacting us.

It is very strange to hear that your Thunder springs are breaking. It can be due to multiple reasons such as installation, levelling of your ground ect.

Can you please send me an email on reviews@vulyplay.com with a photo of your whole trampoline. Once we have this information we can assess this issue you are having further.

Cheers, Taylah - Warranty Department.

ingeborg van der hoek
ingeborg van der hoekasked
Online store

Please get back to me on order #496758, since I can't get a hold of you for 1.5 weeks now.

Hello Ingeborg,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers, Denaya @VulyPlay