Vuly Play

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great quality trampoline

I love this trampoline!
I was looking online for a while reading every review and comparing every price. It just so happened that there was a Vuly show room relatively close by we could go look at. Tbh I was looking at a different cheaper trampoline but was going to the show room to get a feel on the sizes so I could select the right one. I was so blown away by the quality of the trampolines that I bought it right there and then. The bonus with Vuly is they had special inclusions in the pack so I got a sun shade and a cart extra. All in all I paid a little extra then what I could find online but with the inclusions and the quality I think its going to cost me much less in the future!

Store LocationWakerley

Jane

JaneHunter Region, NSW

Can't ignore the skills of Igor

To the powers that be at Vuly...
During a phone call to the listed 1800 number, I had the pleasure of dealing with Igor.
Igor seems to personify the Vuly brand: energetic and fun. His lighthearted banter made the entire process far more enjoyable. I've never used any Vuly product but am now a fan thanks to Ignor's service. I'm sure I'll love the product. Although if I have any issues, I'm confident that Igor will handle it with aplomb. Wack that guy in your training department! Thanks, Jane.

Awesome customer service!!!!!

Really helpful when I required help with what replacement parts I needed to order. Took the time to listen and made sure I had purchased exactly what I needed to fix my issues.

Easy to deal with

Great online shop to deal with. Great bargains with free shade cover, wagon and free shipping. Easy to set up without having to use nuts and bolts and I love the fact we don't have to use a zip to get in and out of the net.

DeeCon4

DeeCon4Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bouncing with excitement!

So family and friends recommended Vuly to us!
Just recently they had a sale on and who doesnt love a sale right??? Igor our sales guy was above and beyond in explaining quality, warranty and accessories for me, and within a week of purchasing our Vuly Ultra is on its way to us!
Cant wait to see our lil guys face at Christmas!
So thanks guys, if I have as good of run as our neighbors with their Vuly, you have made me one happy mumma hahahhaha!
Cheers Dee

Great product

Visited showroom to purchase Vuly Ultra L (12ft), staff were incredibly helpful. Great size that will last as kids grow, looks durable and good quality. Trampoline is in boxes that we were able to fit in the car and take home that day.

Store LocationWakerly Showroom

When ordering a trampoline the team at Vuly were grrat help in helping me selected the right size and putting the order through without hassle. Thanks Vuly for making the experience hassle free!

Dominique Martin

Dominique Martin South East Queensland, QLD

Max swing set

I have not yet use our swing set yet. Its only just shipped. I am very excited this is perfect for my son, he has autism and lots of energy

Krystal R

Krystal RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Website was fantastic to view trampolines and accessories. Customer service was quick to give me a call and answer any questions. Installation company made contact the very next day! Can’t wait for our Vuly Thunder to arrive. It’s on the way.

Sandy

SandyIllawarra, NSW

Quick Polite Service

Very happy with our Vuly trampoline and our contact with online services with Vuly have been quick and very polite and oir issues were quickly resolved. We are very happy costumers.

Daiana walker

Daiana walkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Customer Service

Wanted to express how impressed Vuly customer service has been. Always helpful and reliable. Quality on the products is amazing. Keep up the great work Vuly. Higgs recommend them. Go Vuly

JODIE PIPER

JODIE PIPERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vuly's customer service was outstanding and the trampoline top quality!

Vuly staff were so helpful and knowledgeable about their products. With their help, I was confident in my product choice of the Ultra Trampoline as I felt they valued my needs and budget. My kids LOVE their new trampoline and I feel confident of their safety and durability of the product.

Todd M.

Todd M.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Vuly trampoline

Great quality and handy for burning off over active toddlers energy. Great accessories that can be added later and half price spare parts if anything goes wrong in the future.
Good warranty aswell.

Cristie D.

Cristie D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing products and exceptional customer service!

Vuly offer such amazing products with a high standard of quality and exceptional customer service! Delivery of our thunder trampoline and shade was super fast also. My kids absolutely love their trampoline!! Thank you vuly!

Jason L.

Jason L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic equipment

Great products with lost of options. The phone service was great and easy to talk with. They helped us out with some extras for the Thunder trampoline based on a special the week before.

Alvaro

AlvaroFar North Queensland, QLD

Vuly outdoor products

Just brought the outdoor swing set from vuly online to complete our backyard playground. This swing set along with the trampoline we brought last Xmas has blown us away we love it so much, kids are having a blast everyday . would highly recommend this product,and building it was very easy as instructions and video clips on line are so easy to follow to make the job easier.

Tonia C.

Tonia C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great range of outdoor play sets!

We have yet to receive our order but have been kept informed of its eta. Looking forward to seeing the kids faces when we set it up for christmas! Looking forward to spending more time outside this summer instead of inside using the air conditioner!

Great online service

Great online service and communication. Easy process to buy online including 3rd party payment partners like Zip Pay. Online tracking of goods available and easy to track and see where your products are.

Corinne T.

Corinne T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service, Vuly was highly recommended to me

Service was outstanding from the initial email with excellent response time. I ordered over the phone and even got a better deal. The process was easy. I’m yet to assemble the trampoline as it’s for Christmas but I have friends who have recommended it to me, so I know it will be great!
By Corinne Turley

Alison Bushell

Alison BushellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kids love it and excellent service

We changed our order mid delivery and the Vuly customer service has been spectacular. The kids absolutely love their Vuly trampoline which we know is going to last because it’s such great quality. We’re looking forward to our first late night iPad movie and popcorn in our vuly tent