4.7 (1,510)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (60) · No (1,503)
    4.6 (1,118)

Hours of fun

Love our vuly so much already. Our daughter absolutely loves it and spends hours jumping on it. Love how safe it is too.

Vuly thunder XL

Excellent quality and easy installation. Very happy with this product and believe this will be long lasting unlike other cheaper trampolines

Happy customers!

Very happy with our Vuly trampoline! It keeps the kids entertained for hours on end and the novelty never seems to wear off. Best purchase I've ever made!

Alwyn Short

Alwyn ShortSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vuly trampolines are great products

The trampoline we ordered from Vuly arrived today. Easy to assemble and our daughter loves it. She can bounce out in the fresh air of the garden without us having to worry she will bump her head on something. No more messed up beds and torn sheets and falling on the bedroom floors. A great product and a good company to deal with. Very

Awesome product highly recommend

This product is great quality. And prompt delivery. Highly recommend. Will buy from vuly again for future products thats for sure

Casey Ryan

Casey RyanCentral Queensland, QLD

Great and fast delivery

Excellent monkey bars with extra accessory attachments included. Was delivered within a couple of days. Well worth the money spent

Brendan L.

Brendan L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vuly thunder large

Wonderful trampoline that is very easy to put together!! Ey three girls, wife and 72 year old dad love this trampoline. Thanks Vuly

Shan

Shan

So happy with purchase, excellent customer service

The customer service from Vuly was excellent. We looked at purchasing online and had some things in the basket, we received a call from Vuly to follow up the purchase. We did a lot of research into trampolines and this seemed to come up top - we purchased L Thunder and are extremely happy with it it came with a net, tent and shade and they threw in a water mister(recommend for the hot days). I feel very comfortable with both kids jumping on the trampoline with the netting around. It is big enough for the whole family to jump together.

Dan OConnor

Dan OConnorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spare Parts have significant delays

Replacement Parts are GREAT!!! particularly when they are half price. Recently attended the store to pick up 1 X New net and 1 X spring protection mat. (approx. 3 months for delivery) Made and inquiry in relation to replacement elastic bands for Classic VULY Trampoline (was trying to replace all 24 that I needed. Parts came in packs of 12 ($15 per pack) All good $30. BUT then advised 169 days for delivery (approx. 5 months till delivery) You have to be joking. I understand delays with COVID But seriously 5 months suggest that it may need to be produced locally if that is the lead time for a very "simple" part. All good had to make my own from elastic cord that I purchased from Bunnings for $6. Thanks Dan OConnor.

Melissa d.

Melissa d.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Second Vuly trampoline, better than the first!

We recently upgraded our 7 year old Vuly tramp for a new Ultra, it’s the BEST!! It was reasonably easy to assemble and the children love it.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Great value and quality trampoline

Teagen

TeagenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved and loved

Safe and fun trampoline. The shade cover, the Bluetooth speaker and water mister make this enjoyable for everyone. Our two boys are on it non stop!

Miss A

Miss AQueensland

So versatile

Love all the accessories that come with the bulky trampoline . We have camped out at night with the cover, played basketball and cooled down with the water sprinkler. It’s a great trampoline that can be used all year round

Snails pace.

Ordered some replacement products. That was 5 months ago. They may get here one day.
Seems quick to buy new products but very slow to get replacement parts for trampoline.
Usual excuse about why they are taking so long to get here.

Dee C.

Dee C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3rd times a charm and the kids think it's a HIT!

Rhiannon R.

Rhiannon R.Victoria

Best trampoline ever

Bought this trampoline for my 3 year old and it has been the best purchase I’ve ever made! Highly recommend ! Customer service has been awesome too!

Tania

TaniaCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic products

The monkey bars are amazing, kids love using them with so many options to add on, super sturdy and look fantastic. The instructions are very hard to follow to put together and not laid out well to correspond to the boxes and took a lot of work to complete but worth it in the end.

Richard Shanahan

Richard ShanahanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jumping for joy!

Product delivered super quick (Brisbane to Adelaide), awesome price, great product. Had a few chats with sales/service and they were great too. Highly recommend.

Cherie

CherieCentral West, NSW

LOVE OUR VULY

Absolutley LOVE our Vuly 360. Best investment ever The kids Love it and play on it EVERY day, Rain or sunshine.

Great design!

Love the Vuly, had to ditch the Kmart trampoline we bought and get a Vuly. There’s just no comparison, or bouncier, sturdier and better built and designed. Has a large weight capacity so we can all jump together. The free shade cover was most definitely a draw card and a much needed bonus for the harsh summer sub. All in all very happy with a whole transaction.

ingeborg van der hoek

ingeborg van der hoekasked

Online store

Please get back to me on order #496758, since I can't get a hold of you for 1.5 weeks now.

Hello Ingeborg,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Leanneasked

Play

I placed an order with Vuly over two weeks ago and have been completely 'stone walled' with no response to phone calls or emails. I posted on their FB page and they sent me a message to say they would check with the warehouse but that was two days ago and no further reply. Why? This trampoline is meant for my daughter's birthday next week and I don't know what else to do. Please help!

Eugene He
Eugene He

this is strange, i was able to contact them over the phone 1300 667 514. Maybe they are facing high volume order request due to the recent events. I realised some of the products are sold out and probably yours is in the waiting list.

if the phone is not working, try the emails below. good luck.
sales@vulyplay.com
patrick.r@vulyplay.com

Leanne

Hi Eugene, Thank you but I have now managed to cancel my order with Vuly and receive a refund. This was not offered until I started making noise on their FB page. Yes, items were out of stock but this was not disclosed. It is unreasonable to take orders and accept payments without disclosing it would be several weeks before the order could be fulfilled. I certainly won't buy from Vuly in the future nor will I be recommending them.

Hello Leanne and Eugene,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience so far.

We are working diligently to cater everyone to the best of our ability during these tough times, however, Vuly prides itself in product quality and customer service so it is very disappointing to hear this has occurred.

If there is anything else we can help assist with, please be sure to send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com. Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused!

Jon

Jonasked

Play

Why did you steal over $1,000 from me?

As per my review below you took my money, then accused me of fraud and refused to even talk to me until I started posting on your social media page. Now you've lied about my refund and, just like most other people, I can't get in touch with you because you're busy profiteering off the COVID-19 lock down. Can't even ping you on Facebook as you blocked me rather than respond to my complaint.

Is the only way to get my money back a court order?

Kaizen K.
Kaizen K.

Yep I am getting no reply from intentionally shipping incomplete order. Called and emailed too many times I cannot remember. They don’t reply to any emails or phone messages. Pathetic customer service, as I spent over $3000 on a monkey bar set which is missing a crucial box. They advised me that it was out of stock until August 2020, then when I wanted to cancel the order they shipped it incomplete. Lodged complaint with department of fair trading. Many complaints lodged already they informed me. Even DFT cannot get hold of them. I think they may have gone into receivership and closed up shop. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Hello Jon and Kaizen,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience so far.

We are working diligently to cater everyone to the best of our ability during these tough times, however, Vuly prides itself in customer service so it is very disappointing to hear this has occurred.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused!

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives