Sarah Jeffrey

Sarah JeffreyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love it! Best buy for my family!

Not just my children, but also myself and my partner love using our new large monkey Bar. Incredible to watch my children develop skills and strength at such a you age. My partner also started to use to do his pull ups and I am enjoying seeing the results!

Ronny S.

Ronny S.Sydney, NSW

Great idea - we love it!

Great product and paying for the installation well worth it. We love our new fun in the backyard now that we can't leave the house because of COVID-19!
We are on it at least once a day. Loving the ease of swapping and changing the activities!

Long-time customer, recent trampoline upgrade to Thunder Pro with tent option

We bought our kids a Vuly Thunder 1.0 when it came out in 2013. It has been a fixture in our backyard since and the kids LOVE it. High quality, robust, hard-wearing, safe, and lots of fun (yes, for adults too). The optional extras make for an ever-changing and exciting play experience for the kids.

A tree recently fell on it and we needed to replace it, going with the Thunder Pro. I contacted Vuly to discuss options and they were excellent to deal with. Delivery was quick, they arranged the installation, and were available with after-sales questions. I never waited long on the phone, dealing with Vuly is professional and easy.

But the best part is that Vuly trampolines are just simply awesome.

Jason Lee

Jason LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

High quality trampoline - great showroom

Great customer service inside the showroom.
The trampoline is of really high quality - this was easy to understand during the assembly of it.
Our kids love it absolutely - the tent feature is a bonus too.
Trampoline we purchased was Ultra Medium

Ian G.

Ian G.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Trampoline

Top quality springless trampolines. Kids love it, and super safe! Order process was easy and staff were easy to communicate with throughout the process. Trampoline ordered online was delivered quickly, even during a period of high demand.

Linda

LindaBelfast

Excellent website

I live in Spain and wanted to purchase a Vuly trampoline for my grandchildren in NSW. The Vuly website was easy to navigate and gave me an assurance that I would be investing in a quality product with all the safety features that I needed for such a precious cargo. The special offers with the chosen trampoline were very attractive. The customer support was excellent throughout the entire process. I certainly would have no difficulty recommending this company to anyone.

Michele W

Michele WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vuly Ultra M with tent bundle

Perfect trampoline for our three year old granddaughter - doubles as a trampoline and cubby house! Very safe and large enough for little friends and big Aunties and Uncles to jump!

Breanna oregan

Breanna oreganSydney Surrounds, NSW

Finally get a full vuly play set

Super excited to have our swing set arrive. We had a ready purchased the cozy coupe for outdoors to see how the kids would go. They love it so can’t wait to have it all set up and ready to go with so many different dynamics and versatility choosing your own set of products for the kids that they would like and be suitable for.

Blue green

Blue greenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kids love it!!!

The monkey bars set and trampoline are great, endless fun for kids and well worth the money. Great product. Great for sensory children. Look forward to getting the swing set.

AMBER CORDTZ

AMBER CORDTZ

Quality, excellent customer service and products

Vuly would be our absolute preferred outdoor play equipment. If you are looking for reliable and sturdy, then this is the product for you. We own a playset and have now invested in one of the trampolines. As an adult, it is fantastic to be outside with my child playing on the equipment. I can’t forget the amazing customer service either. Thanks for being amazing.

Fun for the whole family

With kids ranging in age from 5-14years it’s hard to find an activity that everyone loves, our VULY has certainly been the solution! 14 yr old loves the basketball hoop, 9 yr old loves practicing her gym flips and 5 year old loves having teddy bear picnics in the tent!!

Mia

MiaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome product

Thank you vuly for having such great products and customer service an support in helping me with my purchase the kids birthday present is so amazing bringing them so much happiness

Chen M.

Chen M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic products,good customer service.

Fantastic products,good customer service. A bit costy but they worth the price. I just made another order last week and I will definitely buy more from Vuly in the future.

Dragana

DraganaSydney, NSW

12ft trampoline

Second purchase, as our old one wasn't big enough for our growing family... didn't bother going elsewhere knew Vuly was best option.. will be saving for ninja/ swing set next!

Nikki Vellar

Nikki VellarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thunder Pro

An excellent trampoline - with fast service and brilliant communication. We were able to call and remain informed for each step of the process including installation. Thunder pro has proven brilliant for special needs.

Erin

ErinEyre Peninsula, SA

Just amazing!

Excellent product and service. Received updated emails. The speed of delivery, amazing! I live in a country town, was expecting 1-2 weeks delivery, it was here within a few days!

Rachelle K.

Rachelle K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Service

The equipment may be good quality but the service is terrible. Our order was dispatched 8 days ago but hasn't been scanned by the transport company so hasn't left. I ring every day, send emails and no one will give me an answer where it is. After many promises of calling me back not one person has. I have tried to contact a manager yet still get spun crap. We have spent $7000 with not one bit of service.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Vuly Monkey Bars - DON'T BUY THEM

Vuly PlayVuly Play
Melodie Marshall

Melodie MarshallSouth East Queensland, QLD

So pleased we got one

Purchased one of these beauty’s to assist with home quarantine looming for the planet! So happy we can all keep fit and have fun together in these crazy times. Let’s jump!

vuly trampoline fan

vuly trampoline fanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

We got a lot of exercise out of our 14ft trampoline

Our 16-year-old son taught himself somersaults within 2 weeks on the vuly trampoline. We always felt safe because of the large size we chose and the net.
We adults got a good workout out of the trampoline, exhausted after 3 minutes, but once we got over that point, we simply could keep bouncing. Needed replacement elastics holding the net to the poles and were sent a whole bag within warranty period. The net needed replacement approximately every 3 years and the mat disintegrated after about 10 years, probably photo-degraded from sun and mould from standing outdoors, rain seeping into the cover mat over the springs. Love the half-price life-time guarantee. That way it still keeps providing fun.

Beaasked

Do you ever return phone calls? I would never purchase anything from this company again. I predict they will be out of business in a few years as their customer service is rubbish.

Justin Costello

Justin Costelloasked

Do you ever return phone calls? We are up to our 16th contact, either speaking directly with your team or leaving voice messages and am yet to receive a response to our issue. I really do enjoy waiting 11 minutes on hold just to leave a voice message, or being transferred to a voice message after a combination of being on hold and talking to one of your representatives for over 30 wasted minutes.

We ordered one of your large swing sets with quite a few extras back in October, was promised a November 12th delivery... Yes we got a delivery on the 12th, a shade sale and mister, nothing else. With multiple follow ups where you blamed the courier and stated nothing more, you finally committed to dispatching a new set. Your sales member was informed that it must be delivered by the 11th of December as we would be in Queensland by the 12th until the 22nd, to which your rep committed wholly that it would be delivered by then. We followed up a couple of times re-iterating our time concerns and were assured that it would be delivered on time.

Eventually on the 9th of December we called to ensure that the item would not be dispatched until the 22nd, which we were promised someone would call us back. On the 10th we had notification that the set would be dispatched and to expect delivery to which we immediately called your sales team multiple times that day knowing full well your transport company (TOLL) would do a full drop at the door and leave based on previous experience with the same transport company, and expressed our concerns that if this was to occur that we know full well based on the area we live in the items would not be there 10 days later on our return. After speaking with multiple reps (including one that suggested we pick up another set whilst we were up in Queensland, yes good thinking 99 if you were wanting to pay the transport to and from the airports along with the excess baggage). I finally got hold of a sales rep that stated the transport company would try multiple times to drop before just leaving the item, thus hopefully reducing the time that the item would be exposed after re-iterating our concerns the items would not be there on our return. He committed that if the items were not there upon our return that they would send out whatever was missing, and that he would ensure it was written on our case file.

On the morning of 12th just after touching down in Queensland we were notified by TOLL that they had delivered the items (so much for the multiple delivery attempts). We notified your sales team, where they replied that they would call us back and without a single call back to date we doubted this would happen so we put this to the back of our minds to be dealt with once we got back from our holiday. On the 19th we got a call from TOLL expressing their concern that they had not delivered everything as they only scanned 8 out of the 11 items they were supposed to deliver, where we told them we couldn't assist them and gave them the backstory on our holiday.

Upon our return we were unsurprised to find that there were no items waiting for us. Since then we have made multiple calls to your sales team, to which they have stated multiple times that they would escalate this to their team leader and have us called back which is yet to occur. One interesting tidbit I do find it that each call taker seems to be oblivious to the previous call attempts as if there was no case file at all.

Jackie

Jackieasked

For anyone that has purchased a Large quest monkey bar set is it suppose to have a H box on arrival?

Bea

We had H but the instructions are so difficult to follow. I feel your pain. It’s a nightmare.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives