• Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)

Muggins

Muggins

Excellent product and excellent service

Product was as described, competatively priced, and delivered on time at a very reasonable postage rate. The cards are unique and a great talking point at the table.
I will use this seller again.

" Mr. Fix it "

" Mr. Fix it "Victoria

Product is new and disappointing

Review collected in partnership with The Gamesmen

Impressed with product and postage

Bought a Friends door mat. Was exactly like the picture on the website. Cheaper than other sites and arrived relatively quickly. Good email communication from the company. Happy customer here.

KimB

KimBSydney, NSW

I had a delivery issue

I have ordered via Gamesmen before and the process was seamless. This time the delivery was sent to the wrong address. I purchased a game for my son for his birthday he lives in Melbourne. I put instructions in the order for the parcel to be delivered to his Melbourne address but instead it was sent to my address in Sydney. I have since picked up the parcel readdressed it to my son in Melbourne and paid for the postage. Australia Post said the parcel was address to my Sydney address so it was correctly sent yet on the label it clearly stated that it was to be sent to the Melbourne. I found this frustrating as it has cost me an extra $15 to have the parcel resent to the correct address.

sandy

sandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent price, quick delivery

Well packaged, very easy to navigate what I was looking for on web site, terrific payment options.
Excellent ongoing communication on status of order.
Highly recommend The Gamesmen Online Store,
Many thanks.

Thanks Sandy!

Chris H.Hobart, TAS

Had some issues but theirs an upside

I had ordered a PlayStation vr kit for my boys birthday after nearly a full month of it being missing I had called thegamesmen and aus post after being on the phone to Australia post for over two hours I finally had them admit that they had lost the item. At 4pm the day before my sons birthday I called thegamesmen and explained everything they upgraded my item to express post and some how got my item to my door the next morning at 11am to Tasmania can't thank these guys enough

Lisa P.The Gamesmen

So glad to hear it arrived on his birthday morning, can only imagine the stress leading up to the day with the parcel being a no show!! Hope he's enjoying the VR now it's finally arrived :)

Chris H.

I have no idea how you guys got it done all I can say is thank you

Great Prices & Exceptional Service

Found exactly what I was looking for on line at The Gamesmen and received my order the next working day! They keep you informed about your order from placement to delivery.

Thanks Mark!

Camillo

CamilloGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect condition, great product, great team to deal with

Fast shipping despite ordering at a very busy time (boxing day). Product was packed well and team communication was excellent. Product arrived on time and was easy to assemble. Thankyou!

Thanks Camillo!

Kaelani Grist

Kaelani GristHobart, TAS

Perfect condition, love it.

I got the product very quickly and in great condition. Purchased a collectible amiibo and it came faster than any of the others I've bought from other online providers.

would buy again.

Thanks Kaelani!

john stimpson

john stimpsonCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely spot on

Absolutely spot on in every way, arrived early and in great condition, great communication, a company I would definately order through again, Thank you for giving some amazing service, not easy to get now days but you nailed it, Thank-you.

Thanks John!

jacqualine maitland

jacqualine maitlandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Fast Service And Delivery

They were fast and putting order together and posting same day as ordering. Very fast posting got it 2 days later. Very impressed with service. Will definitely be ordering from them again. Article was exactly as described.

Thanks Jacqualine!

Bob P.

Bob P.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Lightning fast delivery! Purchased C64 late afternoon and received it the very next morning. I,ll be back to purchase more stuff. Other retailers should take note of The Gamesmens great customer service.

Lisa P.The Gamesmen

Thanks Bob, hope you're enjoying the C64!!

Inkling amiibo

Inkling amiiboMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't believe they had what I wanted

Got a hard to find amiibo, my daughter loved it, arrived before the estimated delievery date. It was in perfect condition and the packaging was in perfect condition too. Would definitely buy more product's from these guys

L Larment

L LarmentWheatbelt, WA

Legendary

Super service from this online store. Item delivered prior to estimated date - despite Xmas and New Year services being slower. Excellent pricing.
Thank you for allowing me to re-live my early gaming days - about to introduce my grandson (15) to the REAL Boulderdash.

Lisa P.The Gamesmen

Thanks L, we hope he loves it too!

Jenny Fraccaro

Jenny FraccaroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and Efficient

Always confident dealing with The Gamesmen. Better prices than most and super efficient delivery. Nintendo (Animal Crossing theme) most welcome after old Nintendo died over Christmas. Thanks. Will definitely buy with The Gamesmen again

Thanks Jenny

Ruben Potter

Ruben PotterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

The website was easy to use and the delivery time was incredibly fast. They also provided constant updates for where my delivery was, which was super helpful. Overall really happy with my purchase and would definently use this site again!

Thanks Ruben

Perfect great price@

Easy to use online store, easy quick transaction, great communication. Item is exactly as described/photo.
Extremely happy and will definitely use store/website again. Hard to find amiibo at a fantastic price.
Thanks Gamesmen

Thanks Melinda!

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome delivery time!

The delivery time was perfect and lots of updates provided. And the game is so much fun! I would highly recommend The Gamesman. They are very helpful and great prices!

Work to travel

Work to travelCentral West, NSW

Excellent service

Purchased a D&D item online. A hassle free transaction with delivery received in record time. Notifications sent for tracking delivery. A professional service
Purchased as a Christmas gift, haha, not really sure what its meant to look like, so hoping I purchased the correct item.
Thanks for an easy transaction.
Cheers, Gillian

Thanks Gillian!

Chris Kerrigan

Chris KerriganCentral, SA

Fantastic service

Great service! The order was a bit last minute but arrived exactly when they said it would in time for Christmas. Would definitely recommend these guys. Can't wait to play it.

Thanks Chris!