Duromine

• None (20)
    • Weightlifting (12)
    • Sport (3)
  • Taste
  • Side Effects
    • Mild side effects (21)
    • None (7)
    • Poor mental health (2)
    • Short-term physical illness (2)
  • User IntentWeight Loss (62)

Interesting

Purchased in March 2020 for $120.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Marie
Marie

Sweat* not swear lol

Sherri S.

Sherri S.Mid North Coast, NSW

After Being Stuck on The Scale, I Finally Had Success.

I’m a Fitness Trainer. I know all the thing to do to lose weight. Nothing was working after having gone through a very stressful period. This worked! Use with Dr.

Purchased in February 2020 for $100.00.

Ely

ElyMelbourne

Effective

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $89.99.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Totally recommend it!

So the horrible taste in my mouth has gone after skipping a day and not taking the pill ! So much energy it’s great! I feel like I have lost some more! Working afternoon shift really helps as food doesn’t enter my head! So I’m winning!

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Great but heart palpitations

I have been on duromine for 2 weeks now. It has been great. I sweat alot. I barely eat. I have to force myself to eat some days. Since this cornavirus lockdown. I haven't been exercising the way I have been. I really scary heart palpitations I couldn't breathe. I had to go for a really long intense walk to get my heart pumping. Overall in 3 weeks I have lost 9kg so far. My goal weight is 55-60kg I was 110.9kg now I am 101.1.

I train x 2 day and been on keto.

No soft drinks , No carbs and No sugar

Purchased in March 2020 at Terry White Chemmart for $120.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Achieve my target weight

Purchased in December 2019 for $145.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Nel

NelGreat Southern, WA

Kick start to lose weight

I'm on to day 3 taking 30mg duromine. I weigh 96kg (ouch!) and I'm determined not to go into my forties being this heavy. Turn 40 in July and would love to be down at least 15kg by then. First day heaps of energy and didn't feel hungry at all. I had really dry mouth but that was good because I normally don't drink alot of water. I'm finding that I'm drinking alot more water and not craving sugary drinks. Eating a healthy breakfast a small lunch and small dinner. I do have to remember to eat some healthy snacks throughout the day but I'm sure that will be come more routine as the weeks pass. First night not a lot of sleep and same with second night. Good luck to everyone else on your journey. We got this!!

Purchased in March 2020 for $120.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Bman T.

Bman T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product use with caution.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $102.00.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Duromine journey

Purchased in March 2020 for $450.00.

Taste
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Danni T.

Danni T.Central Queensland, QLD

Loving it

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $100.00.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
User IntentWeight Loss

Kick start to weight loss

I have been on Duromine 30mg for 3 weeks. I take mine Monday, Wednesday and Friday. No weekends. I can sleep no trouble. I find myself with a lot more energy. I can eat, but are just being careful. Very dry mouth so drinking a lot of water, and peeing a lot. I am walking every day now because it makes me get out of bed no trouble. It's the kick start I really needed. I haven't weighed myself but I have definitely lost weight. Probably about 5 kilos.

Purchased in February 2020 for $80.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Natasha

NatashaVictoria

So far, so good

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Stephanie

StephanieIllawarra, NSW

It works,but beware of the side effects!

I had been taking duromine for the last 6months & finished my last pill 2 days ago.
I did loose 12kg in that time but the bad side effects outweighed the good.
Sleep was not my friend & i`d find myself lying in bed wided eyed,id get really anxious over the smallest things too.
Get ready to drink A LOT of water on these pills,because dry mouth will be your best friend.
I`d find myself picking at my skin/hairs a lot too as if i couldn't help myself & recently im very sweaty at the slightest activity.

I did find myself with heaps of energy & needing to burn it off

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $110.00.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Great but be careful!

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $89.99.

Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Andrew W.

Andrew W.Queensland

Use with diet and exercise.

Started taking this on Friday 31st Jan 2020. Slept for 2 hours first night, gave me a little pep in my step. Super sweaty at the most minimal of movements (then again it's summer) Keep water on hand. Sunday night slept solid for 8 hours. It has totally curbed my snacking and i'm having to remember to have lunch. Has not affected energy in workouts. Might cause some fluctuation in a private gentleman's area.
Does tend to make you a bit tetchy. If you're a fair disposition you might find yourself biting your tongue more often. IF you're already bad tempered, borderline psychotic or stressed keep away from other humans during daylight hours. (if you take the pill at 7am). I have possibly lost a kilo so far.

Purchased in January 2020 for $160.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Zoe lee

Zoe leeHunter Region, NSW

Kick your old habits good bye.

Duromine is a product where you cannot abused. This pill isn't a magic weight loss pill, you need to put in the work to see results. It has helped me loose 30kg and to get into good eating habits.

Purchased in February 2019 at Priceline for $140.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Denise F.

Denise F.South East Queensland, QLD

Working good BUT............

I started on Saturday 25/01/2020 15mg and I have lost 2.7kgs already. It has curbed my eating to barely nothing however I am extremely tired. No other side effects at this stage.

Purchased in January 2020 for $108.50.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
User IntentWeight Loss

Works but comes with side effects

I credit duromine for my weight loss of 7 kg in 4 weeks. But it came with some MAJOR side effects. I had the WORST anxiety, aggressive outbursts, short fuse, racing heart beat, nervousness, dry mouth, the shakes at times, racing thoughts and I was so incredibly sleep deprived. Even if I took the tablet at 4am I would still be wide awake at 2am the next morning! It was crazy! Anyways guess what?! I put ALL of the weight back on within a few months of stopping. Definitely not sustainable. I wouldn’t recommend it. Exercise and healthy eating is the way to go.

Purchased in January 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $135.00.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Poor mental health
  • Short-term physical illness
eatstoomuch

eatstoomuchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worked 7 years ago - trying it again in 2020!

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $108.50.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

It’s working!

Purchased in January 2020 at Unichem pharmacy for $83.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None