Duromine

Duromine

See the Best Other Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

lenin m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great kick starter!

Purchased for $123.00.

Side Effects Mild side effects

DizzyPeel, WA

3days in on 15ml then 30ml

Started off with 15ml the first 3 days couldn't feel crap I do hardcore gym 6 days a week. I decided her take to 15mls tablets to see what 30mls is like. And still don't feel anything.

Still eating like crazy, I have normal sleep, what I've noticed some people's reviews that they get dry mouth I get dry mouth, I don't drink any more water that I use to. Meh I'll update soon when I see my doctor on Thursday 5th 2019.

Purchased in November 2019 at Terry White Chemmart for $110.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Kristy

KristyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far it is proving very effective

I have only been on it for 3 days, and I have lost 1.1kg. I am like a hamster in a wheel. I have been exercising each day, because I can't sit still. However, I didn't sleep for the first 24 hours, second night I slept 5 hours (broken sleep). I have dry mouth, as a side effect, resulting in me drinking between 2-3 litres of water a day. I believe the water contributed to the weight loss.
My appetite has decreased significantly. I can not finish a whole meal because part way through I feel full and sick. My cravings for take away (mostly deep fried), have ceased.
I will regularly update this review.
Starting BMI: 39.9 obese :-(
30mg Duromine

Purchased in November 2019 at Priceline for $123.00.

pepe le pew

pepe le pewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Bad, 4.5 Stars for me! 15mg Dose for 1 month

Purchased in September 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Jas Sudan

Jas SudanSydney, NSW

Better than All expensive roids

Purchased in October 2019 at Terry White Chemmart for $119.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best thing I've done!!

I started taking Duromine in July, weighing 111kg. I took it first thing in the morning and the only noticeable side effect was a really dry mouth & a drastically reduced appetite. I've just finished the 12 weeks and I've lost almost 24kg. I didn't increase my exercise from twice a week. I found I couldn't get through most of my meals and my sugar craving was pretty much wiped out so those 2 things also helped immensely. I am just beyond excited with the results and how much better I look now.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $117.00.

Mel W

Mel WPerth, WA

Fantastic! If you can get past the sleep

I have been on duromine on/off a few months here and there. I have lost almost 20kg, another 5-10 to go. It's fantastic really helps me curb eating habits and the sugar cravings. Takes a day or so to kick in for me when I start again. First week the sleep patterns suck but it's another thing that eases up after the first week. I find I'm more focused and have more energy for the day to day household chores once I'm finished at work. Love it.

Purchased in June 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $115.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Belinda

BelindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great kick starter for weightloss!

I took 30mg of Duromine daily for 3 months earlier this year. I had been having difficulty shifting weight in the year or two prior to starting Duromine, due to having many health hassles.
I had difficulty sleeping for the first five nights on Duromine, but after this point, didnt have any sleep difficulties.
I took my daily Duromine tablet at 6am, to ensure that I didnt have difficulty sleeping at night.
I lost 10kg in total.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $117.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Remi

RemiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works for me

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Australia for $117.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Lui

LuiGippsland, VIC

Very helpful in losing weight

I’m just about to end my second month on duromine and I’ve been very lucky as I haven’t noticed any nasty side affects and have lost 11kg.
But sadly cannot continue taking it as after going to gp, optometrist and today going to an ophthalmologist who said my eyes are as dry as an 80yo :( I couldn’t work out what was going on with my left eye and she has figured out it must be the duromine causing severe dry eyes.
I really would of liked to drop another 5kg but I’ll just have to try sticking to eating smaller portions and walking everyday.

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline for $119.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Shan

ShanPerth, WA

Great product to run parallel with diet and exercise

Great for appetite suppression. Best recommended taking first thing in the morning to ensure you are not kept up at night and should be run with a healthy diet and exercise. Highly recommend

Purchased in April 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

David L.

David L.

Not happy

I was on duromine for 3 months ate well and exercised first few nights I had only a couple of hours sleep due to its stimulant effects in 3 months I lost only 10 kilos

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a magic pill, but oh so helpful

Purchased in February 2019 for $119.00.

Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting

Tara

TaraHunter Region, NSW

Works great

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Direct for $120.00.

Lisa G.

Lisa G.Perth, WA

Second time on duramine

Purchased in January 2010 at Terry White Chemmart for $117.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Karen

KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works well

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist King for $117.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Judy White

Judy WhiteNew South Wales

Not too impressed

I’ve been on this for 2 weeks now , with no appetite suppression , headaches, heart racing and sleep suppression, fatigue , irritability , anxiety .
No weight loss and I’m exercising every 2nd day .
Will be talking to my doctor tomorrow

Purchased in August 2019 for $112.00.

Renae

RenaePerth, WA

Serious side effects had to stop taking

The side effects I could handle were;
Trouble sleeping and anxiety.
The side effects that I couldn’t handle were hot flushes, red bumps / rash on my face, dry lips and scalp which caused serious dandruff. Heart palpatations and tightness in chest. Also the nausea became quite bad. 30mg and tried every second day but still all the same side effects. Stopped taking after two weeks. Lost 3kg first week and then only 1 second week when I had gone to every second day. Not worth it for me.

Purchased in July 2019 for $130.00.

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

My journey so far..

Purchased in June 2019 at Amcal for $120.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Mr T

Mr TCentral Queensland, QLD

It helps you manage you caloric deficit requirements

Purchased in September 2018 for $118.00.

Sally H.

Sally H.asked

Been on Duromine for 3 days, sleep has not been effect much, eating around 800-1000 calories, had a little appetite suppression.. Have been active in walking and doing barre.. I would have thought I would have lost something. But not even 100grms. I am 162cm and 74.4kg.... Did anyone else have a slow start, or any suggestions on what I am doing wrong.

lenin m.

Are you drinking plenty of Water?

Dizzy

Lol I started with 15ml and for about 3-4days didn't feel crap.

Then I decided to take to tablets to make 30ml and about week and a half later my anxiety started playing up, my appetite suppressant has somewhat kicked in because my dad are Hungry Jack's and I wasn't hungry CRAZY! for me anyway haha. But I'm going to doctors tomorrow so I think I'll stick with the 30mls for now, now that I finally feel something happening . Don't look on the scales they will screw with your head. Give it 2months then check.

ABM

ABMasked

Hey Guys help please? I'm not a fan of taking tablets or capsules. Is it safe for me to take Duromine by opening it up and just consuming the contents?

Daniel C.
Daniel C.

No, you could overdose.

Siyanda M.

Siyanda M.asked

Where can I get these pills?

Dizzy

Babe you can't just get them, you need to go to doctors and they test your BMI to see if you meet the requirements to be able to take them.

I'm borderline obese at 39.7 BMI.