Duromine

Duromine

3.9

Week 10 - it's working!

Week 10 - I've been taking 30mg and have lost 15 kg. The doctor said I have to take a break after 12 weeks. The side affects don't really bother me anymore, it will be interesting to see if my appetite returns when I take a break from it. I would recommend Duromine if you can tolerate the side affects. I have stuck to 1200- 1500 calories a day and make sure I do 10,000 steps.

Purchased in April 2020.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Anrahs D.

Anrahs D.Central Queensland, QLD

Day 3 review

Day 3. I’ve lost 3kgs so far. My sleeping hasn’t been disturbed at all. I do get the dry mouth though. I had to stop drinking the shakes as i was vomiting. My appetite is pretty much non existent and the thought of food makes me want to vomit. I am forcing myself to eat small healthy snacks that I can stomach. There is only so much I can handle before I have the urge to vomit. Apart from the vomiting symptoms, I feel pretty good. I love the energy that comes with it. I walked for 2.5 hours and didn’t feel tired.

AmandaCentral West, NSW

Do not take. Made me have a seizure

Purchased in December 2019.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Mrs HubbardSouth Australia

Day 1 nothing yet

I took 30mg at 830am this morning Now 330pm
Im not feeling anything different yet, positive nor negative. Expecting that it will kick in. Maybe tomorrow? I will give an update tomorrow.

Next day feeling fine. A little less appetite.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$125.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
User IntentWeight Loss

Drug SPEED? Oh you mean duromine?

Purchased in June 2020.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Manorama S.

Manorama S.Northern Region, NSW

Good tool for energy

Has been a gr8 boost to get started at 98.8 kgs supposed to weigh 65 kgs never weighed this much ever one month later 7.2kgs down 40mg dose happy now

Purchased in May 2020 for A$149.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
ProudMumma

ProudMummaIllawarra, NSW

Didn't work for me

I've been on 40mg of brand name duromine for 1 month now, eating alot less, eating clean and walking 4x a week and light workouts. When I went for my review I had actually gained weight it was so disappointing. This was my last chance before gastric surgery.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$150.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None

Life changing

Bianca

BiancaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

My duromine experience so far

I started duromine 1 week ago, I weighed In at 127 kilos exactly. And today marks one week of being on it and I weighed in at 121 kilos. I had a headache for the first three days constantly but haven’t had it since. I got a really dry mouth for the first 4 days but it has eased and going away. My sleep is the same and I sometimes take naps during the day and can still sleep good at night. Im on 30g and take it about 6-7am in the morning. I am quite surprised about loosing 6kilos in a week. It had suppressed/stopped all my food and fizzy cravings and not eating as much as I was.

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

The beginning of my journey!!

This is day 1,I'm really excited to try these pills. My weight has always fluctuated and I just recently got to my heaviest 100kg. I'm now 92kgs and that's due to protein shakes,exercising and cut way dwn on alcohol. My goal is to get to 70kg, but if I get smaller like 60-65kg tht will b bloody amazing, so I'm ready for this journey.....We got this guys!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$90.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Tara

TaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This works and love the results but not good for someone that has allergies.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$99.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Naomi

NaomiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It works! But you need to use it to change your lifestyle.

Have had great success so far. Down 6kgs in a month. I’m 30, female, weighed 75kg, down to 68/69. Also drank a lot of energy drinks and now I only have 1 every so often and drink a lot of water. I take 30mg every second or third day. I also try to work out a few times a week. You cannot take this medication and not do anything. You still need to exercise, even if it’s just going for a walk. But you will have the energy to exercise and your hunger will be suppressed. Take it to form new habits for yourself otherwise when you stop taking it, you’ll just go back to how you were before.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$120.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Interesting

Purchased in March 2020 for A$120.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Marie
Marie

Sweat* not swear lol

Sherri S.

Sherri S.Mid North Coast, NSW

After Being Stuck on The Scale, I Finally Had Success.

I’m a Fitness Trainer. I know all the thing to do to lose weight. Nothing was working after having gone through a very stressful period. This worked! Use with Dr.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$100.00.

Ely

ElyMelbourne

Effective

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$89.99.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Totally recommend it!

So the horrible taste in my mouth has gone after skipping a day and not taking the pill ! So much energy it’s great! I feel like I have lost some more! Working afternoon shift really helps as food doesn’t enter my head! So I’m winning!

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Great but heart palpitations

I have been on duromine for 2 weeks now. It has been great. I sweat alot. I barely eat. I have to force myself to eat some days. Since this cornavirus lockdown. I haven't been exercising the way I have been. I had really scary heart palpitations I couldn't breathe. I had to go for a really long intense walk to get my heart pumping. Overall in 3 weeks I have lost 9kg so far. My goal weight is 55-60kg I was 110.9kg now I am 101.1.

I train x 2 day and been on keto.

No soft drinks , No carbs and No sugar

Update : The reason why I got that reaction was due to anxiety. It must be due to this cornavirus . Taking it now every second day.

Purchased in March 2020 at Terry White Chemmart for A$120.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Achieve my target weight

Purchased in December 2019 for A$145.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Nel

NelGreat Southern, WA

Kick start to lose weight

I'm on to day 3 taking 30mg duromine. I weigh 96kg (ouch!) and I'm determined not to go into my forties being this heavy. Turn 40 in July and would love to be down at least 15kg by then. First day heaps of energy and didn't feel hungry at all. I had really dry mouth but that was good because I normally don't drink alot of water. I'm finding that I'm drinking alot more water and not craving sugary drinks. Eating a healthy breakfast a small lunch and small dinner. I do have to remember to eat some healthy snacks throughout the day but I'm sure that will be come more routine as the weeks pass. First night not a lot of sleep and same with second night. Good luck to everyone else on your journey. We got this!!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$120.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Bman T.

Bman T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product use with caution.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$102.00.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Irene M.

Irene M.asked

Hi everyone
I just started using the pills , but my problem is I can't sleep and this is my second day.. how can I change this? I have been working out for a hour just to use up the extra energy but it's not helping
What time should I drink the pill 6:00 or 5:00 am

Amanda

Please get help with your doctor to stop talking duromine. Its very very dangerous. I was on it for 3 months straight and lost around 15kgs all up. But it did make me have a seizure a grand mal one which is a whole all over body Seizure and spent 13 in hospital. To this day I don't and will not ever remember the seizure or first 2 days in hospital and am not allowed to drive for 6 months

Rosanna M.

Rosanna M.asked

I have been taking 15 mgs for 3 days now and I just wanted to know if it’s meant to stop you feeling hungry straight away I still feel hungry a bit but not a lot?

Mrs Hubbard

I've been taking 30 mg for nearly a weak and haven't noticed much difference.

Kylie R.
Kylie R.

First time taking duromine . I started on Friday 15mg ive already lost 2kgs ..
I dont feel hungry however im starting to drink more water small portion at dinner time and having healthy fruit and nuts i have noticed ive gone from 8 cups of coffee a day down to 2-3 a day .
I've stopped sugar since Thursday and eating bread .
I only wanna lose 10kgs or close to
Good luck

steph

stephasked

Hi Guys, I have been on duromine now day 2 of 30mg. I was on them many years ago and lost weight! I didnt get much sleep last night which is normal i know but chest pain is pretty bad? Today my chest pain is sore too. Anyone else got this? It makes me anxious!

LouAnne

Hi Steph, with chest pain I would seek medical advice immediately!