Duromine

Duromine

Bad news..not a longterm solution

OMG people stay away from this medication. It is banned in Europe and UK because it can cause heart valve problems. Im now 66 and took it when I was 16. Its virtually the same as speed, hence the hyperactivity and not sleeping. I found I was talking at a hundred miles an hour as well. 20 years ago I was diagnosed with Pulmonary Hypertension which is terminal. The first question Drs asked me was had I even taken appetite suppressants. I told them yes, Duromine, and they said at the time, "mmm the jurys out on that one at the moment". They are more inclined now to believe it is connected. This is not a longterm weightloss solution. I ended up losing the weight myself and have kept it off. It upsets me no end to hear of young people taking this. Girls, if you contract Pulmonary Hypertension, there will be no babies for you, as the medication for it causes birth defects. You cannot go off the meds to carry a child as your heart wont cope. Does everyone who takes Duromine develop PH, no, but why would you play Russian Roulette with your life, with a drug that isnt a longterm solution. If you have a lot of weight to lose, think of it in 5kg bites, dont say to yourself "I have 40kgs to lose" its too much to contemplate and seems unachievable. Try light n easy, weight watchers or more drastic, gastric sleeve. You didnt put the weight on in 3 months, so its not logical to expect it to come off in 2 months. My daughter had gastric sleeve and lost 40kgs and has kept it off for 2 years. That worked for her. Weightloss journeys are individual, but there are many options before you need to gamble with your future.

Purchased in April 1995 for $50.00.

30mg in 4 months = 24kg loss

I have been on Duromine for almost 4 months now. I've lost 23.9kg so far. Wow! I havetried for years to lose weight! My main issue was always wanting to eat unhealthy foods. My doc provided me 30mg. My points I want to mention are:
1. Dry mouth is good. It's made me significantly up my water intake
2. I di get a weird feeling of phlem in my throat a lot
3. I sweat loads more. But again, that is a good thing
4. My brain doesnt constantly beg for unhealthy food! This is what made my weight loss!
5. I have become an extremely picky eater. I see it as a plus though, I now only want food to sustain me, so I always pick healthy foods.
6. Take it as soon as you wake up. Do not wait to take it as you WILL NOT SLEEP lol
7. Be very careful when you come off duromine. I had a week off in between & was always craving! It was really hard! I stuck to it though
8. I did not experience any mental side effects like some others do.

If you're struggling on whether or not to get this because of the side effects, remember this: that excess body fat you have is way more damaging to your body than this tablet is!
I still get told all the time how great I look, this was actually quite life changing for me :)

Purchased in December 2018 for $199.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
User IntentWeight Loss

Wonderful to support intermittant fasting

I have not used Duromine in the way directed, due to the significant side effects. Rather, I take a 30mg tablet twice a week, with two or three days between doses. I find the effect actually works for two days (I start getting hungry towards the end of the second day), but side effects of sleep distruption, constipation etc. are minimised. Also may help to miminise risk of addiction and withdrawal. I am basically using Duromine to support 5/2 fasting, which is medically proven to work. I have lost weight at a sensible rate (7 kilos in 8 weeks) which I believe is far more sustainable (and arguably healthier!) than more rapid losses. Very happy with this product - and am never hungry on my dose days. Another benefit of this approach is that a month’s supply lasts for ages! Minimal side effects other than thirst, sleeplessness and trouble concentrating on focussed work (like writing).

Purchased in January 2019 for $100.00.

Taste
User IntentWeight Loss

Need sleep

In one week lost 5 kgs straight away the week after it got harder to most the weight as fast but still had good results only thing that I don’t like about it is that I don’t end up sleeping till 5 am than get up st 7 am! It does give me a headache as well you sweat a lot !! If you don’t exercise and still eat junk food etc while on this you won’t see much result it does make you appetite go but you have to force your self to gave small amount off food/during the day or else you rate just gonna starve your self!

Purchased in February 2019 at Cincotta Chemist for $240.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
User IntentWeight Loss

Should have gotten onto this ages ago!

I wish that I was given this 10 years ago! I’ve lost 37kg and dropped down 2 dress sizes! I actually don’t feel hungry but it does make me extremely thirsty and I was finding it hard to fall asleep the first 2 weeks but I guess you can’t have the best of both worlds!

Purchased in April 2018.

Struggling

Have been taking duromine now for five days I am taking it every second day not having great night sleeps but I’m getting more of an upset stomach, Energy levels do increase on the day of taking duromine - I believe it has reduced my appetite for food which I’m trying to monitor as well. I am trying to shift around 120 kg just seeking assistance as I have a slow metabolism don’t want to give these up for the moment but got to admit I’m struggling with the dry mouth & upset stomach is a slight concern. I’m not Weighing myself so just going from how clothes fit really want to give this a redhot crack just hope the symptoms dissipate - if anyone has any secrets please feel free to share them. I like one review who says they have it at 3 am might give that a try.

Purchased in February 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Feeling good

Been struggling with my weight for the last 7 years tried everything to loose it but no luck so thought I would give durimine a go. I'm on day 4 on the 30mg already lost 1.5 kilos only side affects I have had so far was no sleep for two days finally got some sleep last night. It definitely slows down ur hunger very pleased so far

Purchased in February 2019 for $120.00.

User IntentWeight Loss

love it, love it, love it!

Great at suppressing appetite, gives you loads of energy (and a bit of speed). It is great if you start having balances meals while using Duromine. start eating correctly while on the tablets so when you stop you are in control of what you eat.

Purchased in January 2019 for $112.00.

6kgs down in 3 weeks on 15mg

I have just started duromine 15mg and have lost 6kgs in 3 weeks. No exercise beside the odd house cleaning and working as a carer. I cut down on all sugary drinks and alcohol, stopped eating white bread, cut my portion size down and haven't touched an energy drink since. My doctor recommended I start of with the lowest dose for the first month and start 30mg on the second month. So far so good. The side affects are sleep apnea, but not that bad. My energy levels could be better but not much difference since i started. I suffered from heart burn and bloating and now it has all gone away since changing my diet. I only experienced dry mouth on the first day then after that it wasn't a problem. Starting weight was 127kgs current weight 121kgs.

Great kick start

I started this 2 weeks ago I had lost 3.3kg in the first week probably some fluid loss there . I have had no side effects except hard to go to sleep.
My appetite has decreased I feel so much better I'm not bloated and full. It a great start to decrease your food intake. Some days I find it hard to eat so I may have a shake but always make sure I have dinner and that has cut down to over half of my usual serving
I have so much more energy and looking forward to some good results.
My doctor prescribed these along with seeing a dietitian

Perfect product it's the best

Perfect product it's the best, I have lost 18 kgs so far and High energy more than ever. no side effect here.

Side Effects were too bad

I tried these tablets after my doctor recommended them. I took 1 dose and spent the day in bed feeling so ill. I was really disappointed that i was unable to continue as I really needed to lose the weight.

Perfect for kick starting a diet

Within the two months I’ve used, i dropped 10kgs. of course it doesn’t work just by itself which is why many people are disappointed. You need to have a healthy diet and try to exercise.
The diet is the reason you lose weight, the pills are only to support the diet and make u lose a bit more.

Duromine 15mg

I am 49 needing to loose 12kgs to get back to a healthy weight range. Over the last 6 years have tried the 30mg and 40mg. I took the 30mg only for 3 weeks due to awful side effects and the 40mg only for s couple of days due to even worse side effects so I didn’t get to fully see the weight loss effects. I decided to try the 15mg and am loving loosing a couple of kilos a week. appetite has reduced no cravings for junk food and sweets. This dose is definitely sufficient if you need Help to curb your poor diet and kick start new eating habits. Hint take at around 5am and drinks as much water as you can during the day. You MUST eat still. You may not feel hungry but you need to eat healthy and get enough nutrition and calories each day or you will feel sick, dizzy and faint, just like you would without taking the table and eating nothing. Side effects. Dry mouth sometimes fixed with water. If you need a bit of help then definitely try this product at the lower dose.

You do realize that Duromine is just speed don't you ?

Yes you will lose weight quickly on duromine. It WILL suppress your appetite and increase your metabolism. You may find it difficult to sleep when you first start taking them. The problem is when you stop - you are very, very likely to put the weight straight back on.

Doesn't work

Doctor gave me duromine to loose weight. Very excited gave me motivation to put down my bad food habits, no side effects or anything which is good but the hype about loosing heaps of weight is false. My doctor told me I would lost close to 5kg a week and I'm about to start my last week (4 in total and I've lost 7kg) and the only reason why ive lost that is because after week 1 nothing happened but my will power stopped me from sugary drinks etc and i got back into fitness. Its ment to make you not hungry but I found my self starving to the point where I would feel sick, doesn't work waisted my money

Unbeliveable results! 30 kg in 1 month.

Duromine has been very beneficial in my aid towards losing fat. I have lost 28 kgs so far and have more energy than ever and have an excellent advantage at the gym. I'm very fortunate to have no side effects and would gladly recommend this product.

Done it’s job-not a magic pill

So, struggled with weight my hole life, being tall at 6ft 2 an just over 103kg started duromine over 2 months ago (30mg) as wanted to change my life style I’m 26 an ate pretty unhealthy most of that time, it done it’s job, had no real side effects maybe dry month hear an there an couple nights we’re hard to sleep but nothing crazy, it boosted my mood an gave me more energy through out the day! it’s a great way to start your journey, eating healthier and working out/exercise is a must! Helps Gets your food portions right an make it easy! Not a magic pill wil need to exercise an eat better as stated earlier but had a great experience on losing around 10kg In 2 months (I didn’t take it on weekends but seems to stay in my system anyway over the weekend) i would highly recommend for somone looking to start there weight loss!

Lost 10 Kilos in a month

I started using duromine in August, i started on the 30MG, The first day i didn't eat at all, i had to force myself to eat. I suffered from the side effects of sleep, there were some night were id be up until 3-4AM, that was if i took the tablet later then usual, when i mean late i mean 30 mins different. I experienced hardcore depression on this MG but that could have been because i had't grieved about the loss of my mum, so after that one breakdown i stopped taking the tablet and started again 2 weeks later.

I was scared to put the weight back on that i loss so i finished the 30MG prescription and when i went back to my GP i asked for the 15Mg, That way i had more control of my hunger and making sure i was still obtaining a healthy diet. I havent been on Duromine for a month now and i have not put on any weight, i still go to the gym and still eat healthy, but i feel that it is a quick fix and if you want it to stay off go back to your GP and go from 40MG to 30MG to 15MG. That way your training your body not to over eat :)

Great so far!

I have only been using duromine for 4 days (30mg) and I noticed a difference in the first day. I haven't weighed myself as yet HOWEVER my energy has soared from the first day, my eating pattern has changed immediately - I no longer feel the need to snack and my meal portions are alot smaller. I am aware of some terrible side effect people suffer from using duromine however so far I am really lucky as the only negative or side effect that I am experiencing is dry eyes and mouth...not excessive but noticeable. I will weigh myself at the end of week two and provide an update.

I'm 20 and weigh 57kg and I'm 165cm tall and that's a perfect BMI. Yet I convinced my doc to give me duromine 15mg because I want to lose like 5kg and get skinnier (My birthday coming up) Well because I'm not fat I thought that the side effects would hit me harder so I halfed the capsule to make it like 7mg instead. How do you think it will effect me? I just took the 1st pill like 30 min ago. Im scared of the heart thing some ppl feel.
See how you go... you cant really take it in half because its capsule allows the slow release. Breaking the capsule will ruin that. Duromine is only for a kickstart anyways so it shouldn't be an issue if you only wanna lose 5kg. I'd recommend toning in the gym instead of duromine though since you are already a good weight???? Just my opinion? The heart thing is mainly just like a caffeine boost (for everyone I know) if it's any worse, no worries, itll settledown theiughout the day and be gone the next xx

Hey guys, I’ve been on Duromine 30mg for over 3 weeks and I’ve only lost 1kg? I am eating healthy and exercising but I feel like I should’ve seen better results. What do you all think? Should I maybe go onto 40mg?
Hi! I’m the exact same 1.2 kgs in 3 weeks on the 30mg, while on the 5/2 diet and going boot camp 4 times a week. Would love people’s advice too! ThankyouDuromine is nothing but speed and its addictive. You are lucky it hasnt worked. Stop taking it. Do you really think people who lose 20 and 30kgs in weeks are going to keep it off. Not a chance. I have written a review outlining the terminal heart prob drs feel is probably due to duromine. It is banned in Europe and UK due to heart valve problems.Duromine is a fantastic kickstarter. That's if you keep in mind it's only to kickstart your weightloss & you understand you need to focus & be careful when you get off it, because yes it will be challenging. I got off duromine more than a month ago. My weight loss has slowed down A LOT but I have kept going down onthe scale. Dont be scared because it didnt work for some people. It was life changing for me! If it doesnt sit right with you when you start taking it, no worries! Just dont take it anymore. Main thing to remember is the excess fat we hold onto our bodies can be more damaging than a few months on duromine :)

Can you only buy Duromine with a prescription?
I think so. Its pretty easy. Just find a bukk billed DR. And say yoyr always hingry and you want to loose weiggt. And youve heard about Duromine. But what do yoy recomend. He/she will say its the safest and best bet to start with.Ok, thank you for your reply.It is not safe.

Similar listings