Duromine

Duromine

See the Best Other Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best thing I've done!!

I started taking Duromine in July, weighing 111kg. I took it first thing in the morning and the only noticeable side effect was a really dry mouth & a drastically reduced appetite. I've just finished the 12 weeks and I've lost almost 24kg. I didn't increase my exercise from twice a week. I found I couldn't get through most of my meals and my sugar craving was pretty much wiped out so those 2 things also helped immensely. I am just beyond excited with the results and how much better I look now.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $117.00.

Mel W

Mel WPerth, WA

Fantastic! If you can get past the sleep

I have been on duromine on/off a few months here and there. I have lost almost 20kg, another 5-10 to go. It's fantastic really helps me curb eating habits and the sugar cravings. Takes a day or so to kick in for me when I start again. First week the sleep patterns suck but it's another thing that eases up after the first week. I find I'm more focused and have more energy for the day to day household chores once I'm finished at work. Love it.

Purchased in June 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $115.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

BelindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great kick starter for weightloss!

I took 30mg of Duromine daily for 3 months earlier this year. I had been having difficulty shifting weight in the year or two prior to starting Duromine, due to having many health hassles.
I had difficulty sleeping for the first five nights on Duromine, but after this point, didnt have any sleep difficulties.
I took my daily Duromine tablet at 6am, to ensure that I didnt have difficulty sleeping at night.
I lost 10kg in total.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $117.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Remi

RemiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works for me

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Australia for $117.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Lui

LuiGippsland, VIC

Very helpful in losing weight

I’m just about to end my second month on duromine and I’ve been very lucky as I haven’t noticed any nasty side affects and have lost 11kg.
But sadly cannot continue taking it as after going to gp, optometrist and today going to an ophthalmologist who said my eyes are as dry as an 80yo :( I couldn’t work out what was going on with my left eye and she has figured out it must be the duromine causing severe dry eyes.
I really would of liked to drop another 5kg but I’ll just have to try sticking to eating smaller portions and walking everyday.

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline for $119.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Shan

ShanPerth, WA

Great product to run parallel with diet and exercise

Great for appetite suppression. Best recommended taking first thing in the morning to ensure you are not kept up at night and should be run with a healthy diet and exercise. Highly recommend

Purchased in April 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

David L.

David L.

Not happy

I was on duromine for 3 months ate well and exercised first few nights I had only a couple of hours sleep due to its stimulant effects in 3 months I lost only 10 kilos

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a magic pill, but oh so helpful

Purchased in February 2019 for $119.00.

Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
Tara

TaraHunter Region, NSW

Works great

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Direct for $120.00.

Lisa G.

Lisa G.Perth, WA

Second time on duramine

Purchased in January 2010 at Terry White Chemmart for $117.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Karen

KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works well

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist King for $117.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Judy White

Judy WhiteNew South Wales

Not too impressed

I’ve been on this for 2 weeks now , with no appetite suppression , headaches, heart racing and sleep suppression, fatigue , irritability , anxiety .
No weight loss and I’m exercising every 2nd day .
Will be talking to my doctor tomorrow

Purchased in August 2019 for $112.00.

Renae

RenaePerth, WA

Serious side effects had to stop taking

The side effects I could handle were;
Trouble sleeping and anxiety.
The side effects that I couldn’t handle were hot flushes, red bumps / rash on my face, dry lips and scalp which caused serious dandruff. Heart palpatations and tightness in chest. Also the nausea became quite bad. 30mg and tried every second day but still all the same side effects. Stopped taking after two weeks. Lost 3kg first week and then only 1 second week when I had gone to every second day. Not worth it for me.

Purchased in July 2019 for $130.00.

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

My journey so far..

Purchased in June 2019 at Amcal for $120.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Mr T

Mr TCentral Queensland, QLD

It helps you manage you caloric deficit requirements

Purchased in September 2018 for $118.00.

Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Does its job

I have tried the 10mg dose for about 2 weeks now. First couple of days I got really sick, not sure it was due to the pill but It did really suppress my appetite I felt I could go all day with just a coffee and some fruit. You need to have it as soon as you wake up and drink plenty of water during the day. I work out 3-4 days a week as well, so far have lost 2kg.

Purchased in June 2019 for $110.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

DonnaR

DonnaR

Working for me so far with minor issues only

Purchased in June 2019 for $116.99.

Cat

CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

duromine now for 2weeks straight 30's

no side effects and haven't had any weight loss yet sleeping fine why isn't it working?? Is there something that I should be doing different? If so please let me know

Purchased in May 2019 for $120.00.

Works Wonders!

I have been on Duromine 15mg for 2 wks and I have lost 5.8kg (12.7lbs). Its a great boost to starting a health diet as it completely suppress ones appetite. So far am very happy with my results!
Am using Duromine to support my intermediate fasting 18:8 and once a week OMAD. So far it's working great with only minimal exercise 3 times per week and only experienced lack of sleep in the first week.
My goal is to lose 15kg (33lbs) by August. So will update my monthly progress....

Purchased in May 2019 for $30.00.

Jaan

JaanWestern Australia

It’s good for weight loss but it has side effects

Purchased in January 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $135.00.