Comfy Medium, Firm Support

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Perceived Firmness

Best sleep in years!

Honestly the best sleep I’ve had in years. My partner and I both love this mattress!! it’s really comfortable, not too hard and not too soft which was difficult as we both have different needs. It’s the best of both! 100 percent recommend!

Purchased in February 2020 for $2,199.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Carl T.Dusk&Dawn

Thanks for getting in touch, Isabella. It's so good to hear that the Signature mattress worked perfectly well for the both of you. Nothing like sleeping on a mattress you love, right? Sweet dreams!

Sophie
SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More than happy!

I purchased the Essential comfy medium mattress for my parents. They hadn’t updated for a while and were not getting the best of sleeps. They have been so happy with it. No regrets here!

Carl T.Dusk&Dawn

Hi Sophie, your parents are so lucky to have you! They definitely deserve the best night sleep they can get, and the Signature mattress sounds like the perfect choice. Thanks for sharing your experience with us and others.

Other Mattresses

MiguelC
MiguelCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing mattress! Why didn't I buy sooner!

Amazing mattress. I've had it for just over 2 months now and have been sleeping great.
I decided to upgrade my mattress because I started having issues sleeping because of covid. In my old mattress which I had for about 5 years, I use to just lay awake night after night. Wish I had upgraded sooner. The Signature is a medium feel and it hugs your body in just the right places. It felt a little firm at the start, but 2 days later - was amazing. I feel so much better rested. Ive highly recommended to my friends and family. Im pretty sure they have some sort of comfort guarantee if your not entirely convinced.

Purchased in December 2020.

Mattresses