As of March 6th 2019, Dux is offering each reviewer a Parts and Labour Warranty Extension from one year to three years to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.
Questions & Answers
can you convince me to purchase and fit your product. I am interested in Dux Ecosmart Electric Boosted Solar 250L D2M36F202. I am aware of the 20 m range for piping from solar to tank. Price av would be good.
I have Dux 250 L electric off peak approx 15 yrs old. working ok. and 20 solar pannels on roof. FIT.
Thanks for your enquiry and our apologies for the late reply.
The features of our 250L are:
- 250L ground mounted solar tank with 2 roof mounted collectors
- Class leading efficiency delivering maximum running cost savings
- Eligible for $1330 in STCs1
- European controller and circulator with low power consumption
- High performance, selective surface solar collectors
- Multi-temperature tank sensors enable optimum solar gain while reducing the risk of overheating
- Australian made solar tank with dense, 50mm thick polyurethane insulation
- Commercial specification enamel and anode for the tank
- Dual handed plumbing connections
- Mid-point electric boosting delivering 120L of boost capacity
- 7-year tank warranty, 5 year collector warranty, & 1-year parts and labour warranty*
To see if solar is suitable at your location, please use this link:
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The Dux Team
I want to know if your system can accommodate the solar panels being 30meters away from the hot water tank
The maximum distance (pipe length) between the tank and collectors is 20m.
If the tank or collectors cannot be relocated to this distance, please consider other options such as condensing gas continuous flow units.
The Dux Team
When the Hotlogic power light flashes red, it appears to be due to an "output error", and the pump fails to pump water to the panels. The system is so bad and so expensive to repair that I'm inclined to turn the controller off and treat it just as an (inefficient) electric water heater. Is there another solution?
We are sorry to hear about your experience and really hope we can resolve your issues.
So we can understand the specific details can you please email through your best contact number, productreview username, address where the unit is installed, model number and serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can call you back, talk through the issue and try and resolve it for you?
The Dux Team
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.