Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.

Jayne Y.asked

Ecosmart Electric Boosted Solar

I have very good cold water pressure but the hot water is very low. I have a 35136e ecosmart solar cylinder with electric boost. Does the inlet of the cylinder have a filter fited?. As there must be a parcial block on hot water side as the glitter the water from the solar the greater the pressure.

Hi Jayne,

We'd be happy to assist you with your question.

If you can email through your name, phone number, address where the unit is installed, model number and serial number of the unit to help@dux.com.au it will be great.

Hi Jayne,

The installing plumber would have fitted a pressure limiting valve to the cold line supplying the water heater, it is an installation requirement per AS3500.4 if the supply pressures are high.

Jayne Y.

I found the mixing tap to be at fault. I replaced it and now we have pressure back in our hot water taps, but thanks for the reply.

Richard L.asked

Ecosmart Electric Boosted Solar

can you convince me to purchase and fit your product. I am interested in Dux Ecosmart Electric Boosted Solar 250L D2M36F202. I am aware of the 20 m range for piping from solar to tank. Price av would be good.
I have Dux 250 L electric off peak approx 15 yrs old. working ok. and 20 solar pannels on roof. FIT.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your enquiry and our apologies for the late reply.

The features of our 250L are:
- 250L ground mounted solar tank with 2 roof mounted collectors
- Class leading efficiency delivering maximum running cost savings
- Eligible for $1330 in STCs1
- European controller and circulator with low power consumption
- High performance, selective surface solar collectors
- Multi-temperature tank sensors enable optimum solar gain while reducing the risk of overheating
- Australian made solar tank with dense, 50mm thick polyurethane insulation
- Commercial specification enamel and anode for the tank
- Dual handed plumbing connections
- Mid-point electric boosting delivering 120L of boost capacity
- 7-year tank warranty, 5 year collector warranty, & 1-year parts and labour warranty*

To see if solar is suitable at your location, please use this link:

Please email us at help@dux.com.au if you have any questions.

Do you give free quotes at installation address . Arana hills. 0404273232

Kram Y.asked

Ecosmart Electric Boosted Solar 315L

I want to know if your system can accommodate the solar panels being 30meters away from the hot water tank

Hi Kram,

The maximum distance (pipe length) between the tank and collectors is 20m.

If the tank or collectors cannot be relocated to this distance, please consider other options such as condensing gas continuous flow units.

Best Regards,

Kram Y.

Thanks, I don't have gas and the distance can't be changed. I'll check out some other brands that might accommodate my requirements

Get an answer from our members and Dux representatives

Compare all 5 Dux Ecosmart Electric Boosted Solar
CategorySolar Water Heaters and Electric Water HeatersSolar Water Heaters and Electric Water HeatersSolar Water Heaters and Electric Water HeatersSolar Water Heaters and Electric Water Heaters
Release dateAug 2019Aug 2019Aug 2019Aug 2019