See the Best Solar Water Heaters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TREVOR TOLLIS

TREVOR TOLLISSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great System. Great Installers & Great Price/Service from QIS Energy Conservation Systems

Absolutely fantastic process to replace our 20 year old solar hot water system. Scott & his team @ QIS provided a no fuss, no in your face quote that was better than everyone else contacted and then provided a seemless service having the system replaced on the day nominated & hot water available again that night. Cannot fault the process at all. I am one very happy customer.

trishy

trishyNSW, 2263

only new

had envirosun s/h/water tank 315 ltr only.... fitted by quallified plumber direct...he kept the owners manual and warranty.....i paid $2,250 cash....got a tax invoice....but no warranty means i cant claim if something goes wrong

Lotus

LotusBrisbane

Quality product, professional team, very reasonable price.

Dealt with Scott, very happy with their:
- Great product, 444 stainless steal roof tank with efficient collectors;
- Professional and efficient teams, got the system installed the same day after deposit paid; (we had cold showers for 3 days when old system broken down)
- Very Reasonable price. I had 3 quotes, they are with best price with best system.

Highly recommend Solarwise.

Peter T

Peter T

Solar Hot Water Finally!

Dealt with Scott after been referred by a close friend who works for a different division of the company. Can't be any happier after a couple of weeks of procrastination and putting up with cold showers because our system had died on us. Scott was able to respond immediately and had our new system installed in a timely manner. Wife is happy and that means life is good. Great price as well so many thanks Guys. Highly recommend these guys.

Grant

GrantNOOSAVILLE

Great product and great service

I dealt with Chris and Sue at Solarwise after being referred to them by a builder. Extremely good to deal with and a seemingly very good quality product at a great price.

Great Product

My 8 year old Chromogen solar hot water system packed up after only 8 years full of rust! I contact Solar wise a qld company and they suggest Envirosun.....I looked into it and it seems to be the best in the market being solid stainless steel and would last at least 20yrs ....
Thanks for the advise Solar wise!!

Excellent customer service and experience

I was given this company as a referral from a friend in industry. Glad I did. The kindness and professionalism I have received has been fantastic. Thank you Chris for the open communication and help with questions and concerns. We certainly feel we made the right choice. Shep and Lynda

Stephen M

Stephen MGold Coast

Best value solar hot water system by far!

As someone who used to be in the solar industry we choose Envirosun because nothing else comes close in my opinion. The tanks are made out of the highest grade 444 stainless steel which are put together in Australia .The collectors are over engineered for strength according to a SHW plumber I know very well. In regards to energy efficiency the roof top system I got was 38 STC's, that is rated about 25% higher than the bigger known brands I compared it too.

When I did a price comparison it come in about $1000 to $1500 cheaper than the other systems I was quoted.

Anyone that does their home work will buy this system.

Professional and Good Value

Great system

Quality Installation on time on budget works great saving over $30.00 a month on gas couldn't be happier postcode 6064 would recommend to anyone ..... ..... .... ... .. ..

very happy with system

Had an Envirosun system ground mounted tank and roof top solar panels installed 8 months ago by Ureco.
Very happy with the system and the gas savings. Ureco did a excellent job on the install and were easy to work with.

Toad765

Toad765Perth

Fantastic system, great value for money and exceptional customer service before and after inatallati

I have had my solar hot water system for 2 years, the only issue I had was I used my own electrician who cocked up his part. EURECO assisted me in rectifying this with no fuss, the aftercare was excellent I was not left hanging on the phone or speaking to a computer, a real person answered! Alex was brilliant from the moment of purchase through to installation and aftercare. EURECO's systems was great value for money and the saving in electricity shows in not time this system will have paid for itself.

Recommend EURECO to anyone, great work guys!!

Better than expected

Well i knew i was going to save but after a year i went from 8 Gas bottles a year down to 1! Dont usually write reviews but feel this one deserves it. System was installed October 2015 in 6281. This makes up for the lemon of a tv i bought lol

Fiona O

Fiona O

Awesome service from QLD team

We purchased an Enviroson solar hot water through the QLD branch and were just wrapped with Daves help. I bombarded him with fifty questions he answered with no problems assisted in the installation. We put on our brand new built house and he stepped me through and even spoke to my builder for me. Then more questions ;/ he was so super helpful. I would have no problems in recommending this product or Dave to anyone. Thanks guys!

Bills reduced by half

We had new house built with Envirosun solar hot water system and have had no dramas the one small question I had they had no problems explaining it to me for as long as I needed. Great system and my bills are half. Wrapped.

Colleen

Colleenasked

Envirosun TS300/5E (Thermosiphon, Electric Boost)

I would appreciate if anybody else has the same problem.
The supplier/installer is saying that it is because of the water that is causing this problem. !!!!

I have a Envirosun SHWS 300Lt Stainless Steel solar hotwater system. Does anybody else have problems with the booster burning out all the time. Let me know as this has happened eveytime there is a storm or bad weather. I had the system put in March of 2016 and by May of 2016 was the first time it blew and has continued ever since having to get it replace more than once each year. They are saying tha the warranty is only for 12months. They have replaced it without charge most of the time. The last replacement was in July and it has burnt out again. They will not replace it unless i pay for it. The ACCC say differently.
Just would like to know if it a fault with the system.

Graeme

Graemeasked

Price to replace q a solar loline 200 litre.

Shane Crowe

Shane Croweasked

Envirosun AS315/5E (Active Solar System, Electric Boost)

How much are these systems fitted first time solar