5Envirosun

Efficient, professional installation

Lj E.
Lj E.South East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Same problem as Hacked off of WA

Just like Hacked off, I'm having the same issue exactly. The system is only 3 months old. One panel is full of condensation top to bottom and it seems to be like that every day since I noticed it. I'm told it's normal, but I don't see how it's a,good thing. I'm still waiting for the plumber to get back to me for a site visit and an examination of the curious panel. Show details
Mike
MikePerth, WA19 posts
  AS400/6E

Absolute joy

Replaced my edwards with Envirosun about 4 months ago. I kept checking my electric booster incase i left it on...hot water even on cloudy days. Absolute gem!!! Highly recommend! Show details
Danny W.Peel, WA9 posts
  Verified TS300/4E

Excellent product and Great Installation

Excellent service since installation 9 months ago. Ureco did a great job. Hot water even on long rainy days, only needed to use the booster once since installation. Show details
Tony G.
Tony G.Perth, WA

Early days but fine since 2019

Put envirosun solar panels to replace Edwards panels in 2019. Very thin copper tube but must be high quality and they heat up water very well. The frame is solid and is sealed up fine, no condensation but did put a little silicon on the corners just in case. Show details ·  1
Hacked off
Hacked offPerth, WA2 posts
  AS315/4E

Don't let company sell you these solar panels

One year old, after winter this is what i have and even with sunny days and up to of 28 deg the internal condensation has not disappeared. I was never told i was getting so called open roof solar panels/collectors with air breathing holes under trim and on searching to replace old 25 year system never once in their brochure does it state open collectors there is nothing mentioned. "DON"T" let any company selling Envirosun hot water system sell you these collectors. Rang company that sold this product and told me i have to contact manufacture direct and told they will drill holes in the panel and this will fix it "really"
I will be Submitting my concerns to ACCC Show details
Joanne M.
Joanne M.2 posts

Thermostat has failed every 2 years since installation

We chose this model as it is spruiked as having Superior Durability and Reliability, however thermostat has now failed every 2 years since installed. The Supplier (Ureco) always replace the part promptly, but has been vague and evasive when asked what is causing the ongoing fault and always passes on the cost to us despite Australian Consumer Law stating they must uphold the Consumer Guarantee and if a product has failed before a reasonable amount of time it is the sellers responsibility under ACL to repair without charge.

We will look to replace system as soon as we can, as the repair costs on this faulty system will quickly add up to the same cost of a new system.

Has anyone else had similar experience? Show details

Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive Envirosun

ENVIROSUN 250litre Heat Pump

J.R Gas and Water supplied and installed our ENVIROSUN Heat Pump . They were professional, knowledgeable, courteous and well priced in such a competitive market . We are thrilled with our heat pump and very happy with the installation too. We are enjoying the savings of our new Heat Pump and would highly recommend JR Gas and Water.
Sharon and Terrence Taylor Albany Creek Show details ·  1
Vivian D.
Vivian D.Perth, WA
  Envirosun

So glad I went for this option

This system replaced my 10-year old solar HW system. Since then, I have been supplied with the hottest of water - even on the coldest of days. Through the depths of winter, I had to use the booster just a couple of days. Show details ·  1
Graeme
GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

It's the goods

Todd's Plumbing, Brisbane, installed my TS300 3 weeks ago (in Winter) to replace a declining 18yo Edwards system. They kept me well informed at all times, did what they said they'd do and answered my dumb questions patiently and courteously. The TS300 is performing extra well and I had to use the electric booster only once, after 3 days of no sun. Very happy to date, and a seamless operation from my point of view. Show details ·  1
John G.
John G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Have a Envirosun TS solar that is about 6 years old and leaking water from valve
Called their number at 11.50am Saturday morning expecting to leave a recorded message.
After talking to a lady about my problem I had a call back from a Darren within 15 minutes.
Expert help diagnosing the problem and has service person coming out monday.
Never expected this exceptional after sales service 5 stars all the way.
Thank you Darren you are a credit to the company Show details ·  1
Joanne S.
Joanne S.4 posts
  Fair Incentive TS300/4G

Great hot water!

Recently had our old solar hot water system replaced with an Envirosun product, installed by JR Gas and Water. Very happy with the installation and the resulting hot water. Show details ·  1
Ron
RonPerth, WA2 posts

Better than the Solar Edwards it replaced

Unit coped very well in Summer, part Autumn, part Spring, but needed the electric booster on full time for 70 minutes a day over winter because I like hot showers. Show details ·  1
Chris and Sally Fearnley
Chris and Sally FearnleySouth West, WA

Disappointed

On a Sunny day collectors stay foggy under glass, I’m not an expert but I’ve never seen this before,this must be impacting on heating performance. IM NOT HAPPY with this product. Show details
Overall
sherlock4573South East Queensland, QLD15 posts
  AS315/6E

Greg
Greg · Envirosun

Most of these reviews are from people happy with the product just installed. I’m wondering how well these Envirosun solar hot water heaters perform and how long they last in Perth hills. Had an Edwards stainless steel that lasted more than 20 years and sold with house. A Rinnai stainless lasted less than 10 years.

Will these last 15 years at least??

Danny W.

I've had mine for just a year and totally happy with it. I'll check back in in 9 years :-)

John
John · Envirosun

Do you service Yamba NSW

Envirosun   DM

Hi John, thanks for your question - yes, we do service Yamba NSW, please call our sales team on 1300 046 893 or send an email to our NSW rep at info@envirosun.com.au.

rob · Envirosun

Hi does envirosun nsw have a direct phone number contacted there number 1300046893 five days in a row given details. said they will pass it on to envirosuns sales no contact whatsoever hope someone can help Thanks Rob

Envirosun   DM

Hi Rob, please accept our apologies, we are currently resolving a problem with our phone systems and regret that you were not called back. Please email your details to orders@energiegroup.com.au and we'll contact you direct.

rob

Have emailed orders@energiegroup.com.au still no response Gee must be having big trouble with telephone lines and internet But will be getting in touch with Rodger Meads to see if he can help fix your problem

Envirosun   DM

Hi Rob, we have phoned you back but the calls keep going to voicemail. Would you please call 08 9203 2003 so we can assist you.

Features:

• The solar hot water systems in the Envirosun range have flat-plate collectors that allow over 90% of the sun’s radiation to reach the solar absorber.
  • They use durable hot water tanks that incorporate 444 stainless steel internal pressure vessels to make them built to last.
  • High-density thermal insulation also helps ensure that they stay hotter for longer and deliver hot water faster.
  • You can get a variety of system sizes, outputs, and configurations to suit your household’s needs.
  • This product complies with Australian and New Zealand design standards (AS/NZS 2712) and is registered by the Australian Government Clean Energy Regulator.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers appreciated how energy efficient their Envirosun solar hot water system was, with most saying that their electricity consumption was down significantly and consistently throughout the year.
  • They also found that the installers were efficient and did work to a high standard. They appreciated that their system was installed very soon after they paid their deposit, so they weren’t left without hot water.
Compare all Envirosun listings
CategorySolar Water HeatersSolar Water HeatersSolar Water HeatersSolar Water Heaters
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Awards 2023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 2024